• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
DthmvKtVsAADnff.jpg:large

Batwoman. Superman. Lois Lane. The Monitor. Psycho Pirate. Mrs. Freeze. This year's annual DC TV crossover is here and it's the second biggest one yet (RIP Legends)! Worlds collide, destiny is rewritten and Batwoman Begins on Elseworlds - airing from 8-9pm on December 9, 10 & 11 on The CW.

dualposters6jiad.png

SYNOPSIS

Hour One: When Barry Allen and Oliver Queen wake up one morning and realize they have swapped bodies with each other, the two set off to find out what disturbed the timeline to cause such a shift. However, things quickly go from bad to worse when they present their case to Team Flash and the gang doesn't believe them. Barry and Oliver realize they need Supergirl's help and travel to Smallville on Earth-38 where they end up meeting Kara's cousin, Clark Kent, and intrepid reporter, Lois Lane.

Hour Two: With Oliver and Barry still stuck in the other's bodies, the two get a lead on John Deegan and head to Gotham City with Supergirl to figure out why their reality has changed. While there, they meet the mysterious Kate Kane who provides them with information that leads the group to Arkham Asylum.

Hour Three: Supergirl, The Flash, Green Arrow and Superman engage in the battle of their lives.

STARRING

Grant Gustin as Barry Allen/The Flash
Stephen Amell as Oliver Queen/Green Arrow
Melissa Benoist as Kara Danvers/Supergirl
Ruby Rose as Kate Kane/Batwoman
Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent/Superman
Elizabeth Tulloch as Lois Lane
Cassandra Jean as Nora Fries
Jeremy Davies as Dr. John Deegan/Doctor Destiny
LaMonica Garrett as Mar Novu/The Monitor
Bob Frazer as Roger Hayden/Psycho Pirate
and
John Wesley Shipp as The Flash (1990)

1543880067661288.gif

Promo Photos
Teasers: Batwoman | Oliver Queen | Barry Allen | Kara Danvers

ar709b_0562r.jpg

arrow-season-7-photos-161.jpg

arrow-season-7-photos-66.jpg

Mario_Bones

Oct 31, 2017
Australia
I am SO in, this is going to be great. Crazy to think they were too scared to call Ollie the Green Arrow in Arrow S1 and now we're almost at Crisis on Infinite Earths

Telpis

Banned
Jan 17, 2018
Have we a list of all the supporting characters from the 3 shows will Alex, Kara sister be in this?

BIGLukas

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Salty as hell that this is the week before my finals but I'll power through.

What is that robot standing next to Oliver in the top image?

Also what the hell is that hammer Lois has?

Also are those red skies I see? 👀

BarrBarr

Oct 25, 2017
I stopped watching the CW shows a couple years ago, but I am super hyped to see this special! I can't wait to see all the comic goodness!

Deleted member 34949

Account closed at user request
Banned
Nov 30, 2017
This is gonna be fun as hell. Can't wait to start spotting easter eggs and namedrops left and right.

broncobuster

Oct 26, 2017
Wait...wait...is that..

Justin Hartley?!

Edit: Disregard. The second image is not actually from the crossover. I was confused.

lol sorry if that was confusing. What's significant is

It's the same costume. Smallville's Green Arrow died in this universe with 90s Flash. I believe the first time Smallville was acknowledged in the CW-DC universe.

Who knows. Maybe they'll have some other Smallville connections in the special

Freddy=Legend

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 29, 2017
Sucks so hard I'll e out of town during the event. I'll have to watch all 3 episodes when I get back. Can't wait to see it.

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
Really looking forward to this! Cant wait to see Batwoman especially. Really hope they dont spend too much time on setup though. Just want to hit the ground running with this crossover.

MisterHero

Oct 25, 2017
Where the fuck is Dean Cain Superman

Brandon Routh should be in this too

I can't believe CW shows did DC Multiverse before DC Movies did.

BUT WHAT IF THE TV AND MOVIES CONNECT

WHAT IF

Sargerus

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Unlike previous crossovers i'm not following the current Arrow and Flash seasons. Anything that i might miss?

OP
OP
ZeroX

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
Unlike previous crossovers i'm not following the current Arrow and Flash seasons. Anything that i might miss?
Probably nothing huge, both Barry and Oliver have sort of taken a backseat in the overall storylines of their shows. Oliver went to Prison, it sucked, he got out. Barry has been looking after his daughter from the future. That's about it.