• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

GulAtiCa

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Maybe now that Barry Allen is now the competent one, he will kill Thawne instead of letting him go, again. lol

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Who is the woman in the trailer in red on the ground?

OP
OP
ZeroX

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
elseworlds-arrow-2-1148561.jpeg

Nobody cared who she was until she put on the mask

Also: 'Elseworlds' crossover star teases the Monitor's 'vital' role: 'He comes on hard'

OP
OP
ZeroX

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
'Arrow's Stephen Amell on "Elseworlds" and Channeling His Inner Barry Allen
Grant [Gustin] and I saw each other at dinner last night, because the CW executives are up here for The Flash 100th episode party and the Supernatural 500th episode and it was weird because Grant and I, after spending every waking minute with each other for the better part of a month, we hadn't seen each other for like 10 days. It was like, "How are you?" I had so much fun, but we had the discussion very early on that if this was gonna work that we really had to go for it, right?

Spikematic

Oct 28, 2017
Would've loved to see the Legends involved in this, especially Constantine, but I guess that would have resulted in a massive clusterfuck.

newgameplus

Oct 26, 2017
The sky isn't red on Earth-90, so I've decided whatever is happening can't actually be that dangerous.

Rackham

Oct 25, 2017
Amell looks so awkward in that pose. Who's that robot dude next to him? Metallo?

Skeeter49

I wish Jim Ryan would eat me
Oct 25, 2017
Iris ruining my head canon that Oliver as Barry Allen would have captured Cicada already.

Skeeter49

I wish Jim Ryan would eat me
Oct 25, 2017
Lowkey want Oliver to capture Cicada, or kill him in the special, and Cicada is never mentioned in The Flash ever again.