• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ishiro

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Lebanon
kwabrxavmfn7asdn34ym.jpg

Eminem's New Album Samples Kingdom Hearts
Producer Illadaproducer confirmed that it's a Kingdom Hearts sample in this Rolling Stone interview:

RS: What about "Good Guy," what's the sample there?

IL: That's me doing my video game thing. Kingdom Hearts. It's a Japanese videogame, and that's the theme song from it. It's one of the dopest melodies I've ever heard.
Here's the song on Spotify:
https://open.spotify.com/track/4g32MdRoqwGKQd3NXIRhpU

More at the link.

Kwigo

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Marshal Matters, the person.
Slimshady, the heartless.
Enimem, the nobody.

IT ALL MAKES SENSE

Kyle Cross

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I could not tell what that was sampling and the KH OST is a big deal for me. I can also say yep, still don't like Eminem.

Vishmarx

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Drake doing Final Fantasy,afrojack with ffxv and eminem sampling kh...whats up with rappers and square rpgs these days

Conkerkid11

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Drake doing Final Fantasy,afrojack with ffxv and eminem sampling kh...whats up with rappers and square rpgs these days
Dunno about Afrojack, but neither Drake or Eminem produce their own music.

It's largely because their music is produced by the same people.

So they are all fake?
Good to know.
Not sure what you mean by that. Eminem writes his own lyrics.

Like, look at the Instagram bio of the guy who was interviewed in the article linked:

oKYudgc.png

Last edited:

Araujo

Banned
Dec 5, 2017
Ok, so who's going to try to remix the Kingdom Hearts 2 intro cinematic with one of Eminem's songs? It's AMV time!!!

Lunchbox

ƃuoɹʍ ʇᴉ ƃuᴉop ǝɹ,noʎ 'ʇɥƃᴉɹ sᴉɥʇ pɐǝɹ noʎ ɟI
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Rip City
And he butchered it. Not Alike and Royce 5'9 is the only good thing on the album imo.

Mifec

Oct 25, 2017
tfw eminem writing yet another fuck my crazy girlfriend she's out to get me song but this time it samples Kingdom hearts

Album is fire, but again internet love to hate.
Album is ok, stepping stones is like the only standout track. rofl at having Joyner Lucas on it though.

mindsale

Oct 29, 2017
This is like a Katamari Damarcy of things I despise. Walt Disney children's characters; tween anime melodrama; and Marshall Mathers.

Now it just has to pick up the smell of eggs cooking, bumper-to-bumper traffic, and privatized healthcare to be complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.