• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
The Cyclone State
UPDATE: Album Art
revival%20official%20art.png

DQTLp5wXkAEo_iE.jpg:large

Last edited:

Dr. Dre's Dr.

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Surprised Walk on Water is still there. Bummed at no Dre Feature.

Yeah, another look and I don't want ANY of those features. I would take another K-dot though.

Realeza

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I thought this was gonna be Relapse 2 lmao.

I guess the single pretty much set the tone for the whole thing.

GLHFGodbless

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The year is 2017 and Eminem is doing a track with ed sheeren and x ambassadors.

2002 Eminem is rolling in his grave.

Stuart

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Pity that Beyoncé features on the first song, should have switched her out for Skylar Grey as the vocals. I guess she has a lot of fans but zero musical talent, Eminem is better than that.

Mechanized

Oct 27, 2017
Remember Guilty Conscience? Now he's got Ed Sheeran on a track. Fuck. Man. I don't even know.

PhoenixDark

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
White House
Can't wait for the inevitable corny ass "this is not his best album but Eminem is still the best rapper in the world" posts from multiple posters here lmao. Your boy out here rapping over reference tracks straight from the label, on an album designed to maximize his streaming numbers.

trash

Yggfk

Oct 28, 2017
Brazil
Goddamnit, I knew the Beyonce track was gonna be the album opener.

Excuse me, I'm gonna pat myself in the back now.

Ferny

FutureERA
Oct 23, 2017
I'm one of the bigger Em fans there is, but man, that tracklist does not give me confidence in this album.

OP
OP
Deadly Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017
The Cyclone State
Can't wait for the inevitable corny ass "this is not his best album but Eminem is still the best rapper in the world" posts from multiple posters here lmao. Your boy out here rapping over reference tracks straight from the label, on an album designed to maximize his streaming numbers.

trash
I mean, you're not even going to wait to hear the album? Seems a bit much.

Status
Not open for further replies.