• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

kaospilot

Oct 25, 2017
new Free Throw is legit, every fucking time they play nearby I say I'm gonna go but I don't, they're playing 2000 tress in july so hopefully some other days AND I WILL FUCKING GO

Vas

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
New Origami Angel:

I like it. It's very similar to the stuff they did earlier this year for that split. The further they get away from the early stuff where every song sounded like a cover of Never Meant, the better off they are for it. This song still has a little bit of the diddle-deedles, TBH, but it's well done.

5LLeMXztPKHu79PJHUHWVjULWoHDR1g9vvSQHssKCvg.jpg

kaospilot

Oct 25, 2017
american football playing 2 shows at brudenell social club, matinee and a night. fuck it, i'm going this time

TheLetdown

Oct 25, 2017
Spotify told me there was a new release from JANK, which was pretty confusing. So I go to it and it's something else's entirely, like foreign dance pop.

But then I noticed that the old albums are back on Spotify.

So, now it's a conundrum. To listen or not to listen?

kaospilot

Oct 25, 2017
got tickets for AF so looking forward to that, unrelated but going to say jay som at the brudenell too, saw mineral there before, it's like like my holy place

the new Overo stuff is pretty good, members from football etc. https://overo.bandcamp.com/

texmechanica

Nov 19, 2018
got tickets for AF so looking forward to that, unrelated but going to say jay som at the brudenell too, saw mineral there before, it's like like my holy place

the new Overo stuff is pretty good, members from football etc. https://overo.bandcamp.com/
Pumped to see Overo repped here. I'm in Houston so I have been following Overo since they first formed. Was at their first show, a house show near UH. Their album is so damn good.

Was at the AF tour a few weeks ago. Came away really content. I wasn't sure how the songs from LP1 would translate on a large stage but the band did a great job expanding the early songs with their touring multi instrumentalist.

Novoitus

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
i have been listening to Grandview's Everything between Paint and a Wall album again recently and holy shit I forgot how this was probably one of the best albums ever fucking made

just so fucking good from start to finish. insanely beautiful album

kaospilot

Oct 25, 2017
Pumped to see Overo repped here. I'm in Houston so I have been following Overo since they first formed. Was at their first show, a house show near UH. Their album is so damn good.

Was at the AF tour a few weeks ago. Came away really content. I wasn't sure how the songs from LP1 would translate on a large stage but the band did a great job expanding the early songs with their touring multi instrumentalist.

Decent! That release on bandcamp is really good, I really liked Football etc. so was looking forward to it, I have only heard a few Perfect Future songs though.

I was a bit wary about AF playing loads of new stuff, LP2 didn't click with me and I haven't heard too much of LP3 but I'll have a good listen before, looking forward to it anyway.

kaospilot

Oct 25, 2017

One of those moods. One of my favorite records of all time, such a big influence on me. I'm not usually bothered about 1st presses etc. But I'm really glad I have a 1st press of this. So underrated.

Also started a new band that will probs sound a bit like sed non satiata but not as french. btw french are the best at this

Last edited:

Beardlini

Oct 28, 2017
Has anyone ever been to an emo nite before? Going to my first one this friday and not entirely sure what to expect, but hella excited!!