• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
Horrific.

TMZ said:
"Empire" star Jussie Smollett was brutally attacked by 2 men who beat him up, put his head in a noose and screamed, "This is MAGA country." Sources directly connected to Jussie tell TMZ, the actor arrived in Chicago from New York late Monday, and at around 2 AM he was hungry and went to a Subway. We're told when he walked out, someone yelled, "Aren't you that f***ot 'Empire' n*****?" The 2 men -- both white and wearing ski masks -- viciously attacked Jussie as he fought back, but they beat him badly and fractured a rib. They put a rope around his neck, poured bleach on him and as they left they yelled, "This is MAGA country."

There's more at the link including a letter that was received by Fox 8 days ago that said ""You will die black f**."

GK86

Oct 25, 2017
Horrible. I hope they find the racists assholes and lock them up for life.

Dan Thunder

Nov 2, 2017
"the police tell us they are treating the incident as a possible hate crime "

I think when you call someone 'n***er' and 'f***ot' before assaulting them then possible is pretty much ruled out!

studyguy

Oct 26, 2017
This is fucked up man, how you gonna fuck up Smollett? That dude is just positive energy all the time.

MasterYoshi

Oct 27, 2017
Hopefully the President will do the right thing and condemn these hate crimes that were committed using his campaign slogan.

hjort

Nov 9, 2017
Just remember not to advocate for any violence or nasty words against the fascists! Then they win! Somehow.

I'm being fucking sarcastic.

Enduin

You look 40
Oct 25, 2017
New York
Really disgusting. Hope he recovers quickly and they find the two responsible. Sounds like they were on the prowl for a target with that shit. Fucking insane.

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
They were stalking him it seems. Too coincidental. Hopefully they find the assholes.

TheGhost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Long Island
This happened in Chicago? 🤨
I was expecting the south when I entered the thread. Chicago is just Gotham levels of idiocy.

Hope dude recovers and gets some therapy, that shit is fucked up.

captmcblack

Oct 25, 2017
This shit is fucking me up...it's absolutely real, right? Clearly there's no reason to make this up or exaggerate in any way.

I just can't believe this happened to someone in Chicago...

OP
OP
ElectricBlanketFire

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
Dec 24, 2017
Huh, so if he went to Northwestern, that puts him Mag Mile/Loop/River North Area. Further up north he would have went to Masonic. South and West, probably Rush. I wonder what part of the city this happened in.

And Chicagoland is racist as fuck. The city is segregated. If you want to see what the true implementation of institutional discrimination is, Chicago.

I love it here, but the suburbs...ugh.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Countdown to see how long it takes for our white supremacist media to do everything humanly possible to justify this evil.

Netherscourge

Oct 25, 2017
Sounds premeditated. How would they know who this guy was and be prepared to jump him exiting a Subway while wearing ski masks? At 2AM?

Status
Not open for further replies.