• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
OP
OP
Geoff

Geoff

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
full_beech_breakfast_dreams.0.jpg

bacon looks suspicious

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
bacon looks suspicious
it's a lie

fruit 'n' veg
fish
game
cheese
bread
shitty t-shirts with wolves and bob marley on them
falafel
french soap
home made jewellery stuff
sheepskin products
gluten free cakes (but not actual, normal cakes ffs)
Cheese one is usually a solid choice around here, same for bread. Can't resist a good loaf. Home made jewellery is the classic but I feel bad for you on the cakes. Finding a good Dorset Apple or Carrot one is my vice whenever around a market lol.

OP
OP
Geoff

Geoff

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
it's a lie

Cheese one is usually a solid choice around here, same for bread. Can't resist a good loaf. Home made jewellery is the classic but I feel bad for you on the cakes. Finding a good Dorset Apple or Carrot one is my vice whenever around a market lol.

One a month we get an additional farmers market and there is a woman there that makes awesome Coffee and Walnut and Dorset Apple cakes. I don't think it's this week though.

Lucreto

Oct 25, 2017
I just had breakfast and now I am hungry again.

This is my usual Sunday morning brunch. Just to be a bit of a villain add onion rings.

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
Looks like it's not real bacon, Maybe turkey bacon or meat-free bacon.
But there is also black-pudding there which confuses me.
Bacon bloodhound here. You're right - is a piece made in a new PS4 game called dreams which has a pretty powerful creation engine:
My partner keeps pushing turkey bacon on me as well and you're 100% right there too lol.

Funky Papa

Oct 28, 2017
There's no culinary value in hashbrowns.

I'm valiant enough to say this as America wakes up.

Come at me.

OP
OP
Geoff

Geoff

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
On an aga! how bougie!

what sauce are you having with it?

Ketchup?
HP? (please say its HP)
Mayo?

me and my flatmates are going to Hawksmoor to have their breakfast for our 1 year flat anniversary

That is an aggressive breakfast. Wow. Is that bacon on the bone?! and bone marrow. Looks awesome.

Red Liquorice

Oct 27, 2017
UK
+ mushrooms and fried bread for me please, and I always knew the tomato to be halved and grilled (or fried I suppose).

Haven't had one since probably the turn of the millenium, in fact when was the Solstice around that time, 1999? That was the last time I had one because I was in holiday in Cornwall for the Solstice. Honestly I couldn't stomach it these days, 90% of what I eat is vegetarian.

Good luck!

OP
OP
Geoff

Geoff

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

It's possible but more likely I will plump for coffee.

Also It's hard to make tea at the same time because I don't have an electric kettle* and the stoves will be occupied.

*I do have one but it's for summer only when the Aga is turned down. I will not use it in winter.

Oct 27, 2017
Black pudding/blood sausages are low key some of the best things ever and only get a bad rep because the name and description scares people away

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
On an aga! how bougie!
what sauce are you having with it?
Ketchup?
HP? (please say its HP)
Mayo?
me and my flatmates are going to Hawksmoor to have their breakfast for our 1 year flat anniversary

Reminds me I've yet to try bone marrow and should look to fix that.

Oct 27, 2017
Ethically sourced products? On an Aga? Dressed in your favourite Cotswold centric Barbour jacket? While Jasper and Jocasta practice their Viola and Cello in the day room?

CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE GEOFF.

Generally I approve of your list, but:
- Mushrooms
- Bread and butter and toast
- Hash browns. At least 3.
- Ketchup. Must be splodged on everywhere, no neat puddles.
- Sweet tea. In a big fucking builders mug.
- Bacon must be adequately crisped. No limp, drippy fat here.

Basically if you're not having trouble keeping it on the plate when you dig in then you don't have enough food.

OP
OP
Geoff

Geoff

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Ethically sourced products? On an Aga? Dressed in your favourite Cotswold centric Barbour jacket? While Jasper and Jocasta practice their Viola and Cello in the day room?

CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE GEOFF.

Generally I approve of your list, but:
- Mushrooms
- Bread and butter and toast
- Hash browns. At least 3.
- Ketchup. Must be splodged on everywhere, no neat puddles.
- Sweet tea. In a big fucking builders mug.
- Bacon must be adequately crisped. No limp, drippy fat here.

Basically if you're not having trouble keeping it on the plate when you dig in then you don't have enough food.

There will be enough food, no doubt about that. Privilege checked and cheerfully accepted.

Testedostrich

Jul 25, 2019
I really need to find a place here in Rome that makes a good full English breakfast. I miss it so much, it was my go to morning breakfast during my Scotland visit. By the way, subbed