• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.

English Voicework for Kingdom Hearts 3 is underway

Oct 25, 2017
I mean of course it is.

Getting confirmation that it's well underway is the big news here. Most likely hearing the dub at E3.

Oct 25, 2017
Of all the people I'd want to be replaced in a newer installment, I'd wish unemployment on James Woods the most.

Oct 27, 2017
English dub has practically been confirmed since day one. The 2015 trailer with English VA also confirmed that.

Surprised that it was James Woods to break NDA this time.

Jan 21, 2018
Now all we need to confirm is if you'll be able to use a controller while playing the game and we'll finally get some sleep on this

Oct 27, 2017
Imagine if they were not doing a dub lmao

The chaos.
depends on the company. in the more niche japanese companies, dubs are a dying trend

square enix is an international company at this point so they will never stop the dub train

kh3 getting a dub is the most surprising news since butter making toast taste better

Sub Level

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
GET UP ON THE HYDRA'S BACK

Dec 1, 2017
I really hope they let HJO to go deeper with Sora's voice, because the past few games have been bad with him forcing himself to sound more like a teenager.

His Vanitas was perfect because he didn't need to heightened his voice.