• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Jul 10, 2020
https://www.newsweek.com/ps5-burger-king-contest-rules-how-enter-bk-app-1538774

Starting October 15 through November 22, purchasing the two for $5 meal at any Burger King in the US will have a chance at winning a PlayStation 5. Of course, there is a specific way to enter the PS5/Burger King promotion.

First, hungry gamers will need to register on the BK App or BK.com to participate in the BK PS5 promotion. When the guest purchases a two for $5 deal or makes a $5+ purchase, on the BK App, bk.com, or in-restaurant, the guest will earn one game token. Guests can then use the game token to play the digital scratch off game in the BK App or BK.com for a chance to win a PS5 console, PlayStation game codes, or BK coupons.

UPDATE ONE:

Promo material leaking on the Twitter.

Might be US Only.

Last edited:

Oldmario

Oct 25, 2017
someone in sony marketing didn't get the memo on who to choose
EFm54KPWwAAFPgk.png

OP
OP
UnderTheKillingSun
Jul 10, 2020
Also, I said this in the official PS OT:

Do yourself and the environment a favor and get The Impossible Burger.

It's better for you and the environment.

Deleted member 420

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is awesome. The Taco Bell Xbox promotion only requires you to buy a drink, so you can totally just get a couple of entrees from Burger King and swing around to Taco Bell for your drink, and try and win both an Xbox and PS5.

jwk94

Oct 25, 2017
This sucks compares to their usual taco bell promo. However, I'll get a meal or two still.

Nov 8, 2017
In the US at least Burger King will be required to allow people to enter the contest without buying anything so once it's on their site look for that. Usually you either fill out a form online or send a postcard.

WestEgg

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I know Microsoft scooped up the Taco Bell promotion, but come on Sony, you can do better than Burger King.

The Lord of Cereal

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Jan 9, 2020
I am going to redeem Burger King giftcards with my Microsoft rewards points and only use those to try to win. I can't imagine the irony if Microsoft Rewards nets me a PS5

Creed Bratton

Aug 29, 2019
I guess this is a good opportunity to try the Impossible Whopper, since everything else there is disgusting.

Big swing and a miss by Sony, IMO. I feel like Wendy's would have been a better choice given their increased focus and awareness around gaming the last few years--plus Wendy's has good food.

JustinH

Oct 27, 2017
First, hungry gamers will need to register on the BK App or BK.com to participate in the BK PS5 promotion. When the guest purchases a two for $5 deal or makes a $5+ purchase, on the BK App, bk.com, or in-restaurant, the guest will earn one game token. Guests can then use the game token to play the digital scratch off game in the BK App or BK.com for a chance to win a PS5 console, PlayStation game codes, or BK coupons.
I don't understand how the BK app works lol, I've never even considered using it.

Can I just go through the drive-thru and enter by punching in a code on my receipt into the app?

OP
OP
UnderTheKillingSun
Jul 10, 2020
I don't understand how the BK app works lol, I've never even considered using it.

Can I just go through the drive-thru and enter by punching in a code on my receipt into the app?
You get a token that you can redeem on BK.com

This is literally the same as the Taco Bell promo, only it has to be a $5 for BK.

Taco Bell you can spend 2.50 for a drink and get a code, here you have to spend $5.

Oct 25, 2017
BK's app kinda sucks.
Forces you to select a drink, but most of their flavors aren't even there.
Like Surge, which is the only reason I go to BK unless they have the Angry Whopper available.

JustinH

Oct 27, 2017
You get a token that you can redeem on BK.com

This is literally the same as the Taco Bell promo, only it has to be a $5 for BK.

Taco Bell you can spend 2.50 for a drink and get a code, here you have to spend $5.
Oh! Okay, thanks! That seems simple enough. I was afraid you'd have to like... make your purchase through the app or something.

ERA be like...
MUvySqg.jpg

someone in sony marketing didn't get the memo on who to choose
EFm54KPWwAAFPgk.png
Seeing this reminded me of this tweet.

...which made me think of this
SQMIrOo.jpg

BK vs. Taco Bell is the true console war
Oh man... I can't be the only one who misses Burger King's tacos.

Last edited: