• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

"D."

Oct 30, 2017
Playing Read Dead Redemption 2 and been trying to hunt the damn Buck for days now and everytime I step foot in the area I get this message. What do I do to get rid of it? I keep hearing conflicting things

Last edited:

GazRB

Oct 25, 2017
Do you have a wanted level? Bounty hunters often cause that message while you're hunting.

Nugnip

Oct 25, 2017
Might be a wanted level, might be a random encounter close by, might be an animal that only comes out at night.

Sloane Ranger

Oct 27, 2017
New Albany
Had that same thing with that Bison. Come back in early evening when the other animals start to go away. (BTW I also tried shooting into the air to clear out other animals - does not work).

Mifec

Oct 25, 2017
This along with needing to find and skin 3 star animals as opposed to just using a good weapon and 1 clean shot are some of the terrible decisions that hold back the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.