• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

flkRaven

Oct 25, 2017
Don't mean to be a pessimist, but isn't that a little low for a game that was given out for free?

WaqarYounis

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Oh wow. Man, I can't wait see Pixel Opus grow under Sony. Going from entwined to this beautiful concrete genie is already a great progress.

LossAversion

The Merchant of ERA
Oct 28, 2017
I downloaded Entwined when it was shadow dropped at E3. I can't say it was a great value for the price but I really enjoyed the experience anyway. Concrete Genie looks like a beautiful game with a really unique concept so I'm definitely looking forward to that.

OP
OP
Loudninja

Loudninja

Oct 27, 2017
I didn't even realize this was the same studio. I played Entwined on my Vita and thought it was a cool experimental project. I'm definitely interested in much bigger Concrete Genie looks.

They still make money off of those, though. So power to them.
Right every seems satisfied since it seems they were giving a bigger budget for their next game.

kinoki

Oct 28, 2017
They still make money off of those, though. So power to them.

They're a Sony studio. If they were to make money from it it'd still put Sony in the red due to taxes, so it's a net loss. Better to not have it make money. But, I'm guessing due to legal reasons there is still money transferred so that the accounting adds up. Still doesn't "make" money.

Finale Fireworker

Love each other or die trying.
Oct 25, 2017
United States
They're a Sony studio. If they were to make money from it it'd still put Sony in the red due to taxes, so it's a net loss. Better to not have it make money. But, I'm guessing due to legal reasons there is still money transferred so that the accounting adds up. Still doesn't "make" money.

I forgot they were a Sony studio. Now I have no idea what to think.

Clearly Sony was pleased if they are funding another, bigger, project though.

RexNovis

Oct 25, 2017
Entwined was interesting but felt altogether largely uninspired and a bit rough. Concrete Genie looks incredible though. Sorry ncerely hope they manage to deliver on the premise and promise shown in that trailer.