• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Coolduderedux

Oct 25, 2017
"Leverage" is a weird word to use.

Also, this PR bullshit about bringing Rocket League to "new audiences" doesn't make sense considering this a new platform born from segmented audiences where Rocket League was already available.

Unkindled

Nov 27, 2018
Fucking hell they must have paid shit ton of money for that to happen, Rocket league is huge.

SamWilson

Alt account
Banned
Mar 14, 2019
Honestly I lost interest when things started getting crazy with the loot boxes and keys and battle passes and all that jazz. The game used to be so pure.

You don't have to do that stuff if you don't want. Not an ounce of it adds any gameplay changes and they still add in tons of stuff to unlock with crates.

Jade1962

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
This what people wanted right? Buying developers for exclusives is ok but single games are an issue.

freakybj

Oct 26, 2017
e38a19d90231.gif
I spit out my drink laughing when I saw this

Godfather

Game on motherfuckers
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
This is deeply concerning to me since RL is my go-to game for short bursts of free time.

Cronogear

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
Ruh roh.

Rocket League 2 exclusive to EGS? Or timed exclusive updates/content for the original? I could see it.

Carlius

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Buenos Aires, Argentina
lol thats fine keep ur dirty indies...never bought them anyways. i love my triple A games with full blown graphics. anyways, good for the team could care less if its egs exclusive since i wont ever buy their games (never did buy rocket league).

Meg Cherry

Oct 25, 2017
Seattle, WA
Smart move on Epic's part is all I can really say. They previously owned the important service game for the current generation of kids, and now they arguably own the top two.

Curious if this is more about Rocket League, or about whatever Psyonix has on deck next. Either way, this was probably a nine figure deal.

Zyrox

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Well this is quite a big move for sure. Will be interesting to see what this means for the future of Rocket League and Psyonix.

Puffy

Banned
Dec 15, 2017
The PC landscape is so interesting to watch from the outside. I wonder what happens next?