• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Jaded Alyx

Oct 25, 2017
UPDATE: The EGS now supports regional pricing for regions/countries that did not receive regional pricing from Steam, such as the Caribbean, Venezuela, Africa, and most of the Middle East.

---------

I'm not sure if this is an error, a weird sale, or some form of regional pricing, but these prices weren't there yesterday. Did I miss something?

Drre1kG.png

https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/product/metro-exodus/home

I want to see what prices everyone else is seeing.

EDIT: Should note that I am in the Caribbean

Official Staff Communication
Adding this clarification to OP from later on in the thread.

just adding something, not all games are region priced yet. like the division 2 is still full priced

Last edited:

mutantmagnet

Oct 28, 2017
I was kind of miffed that the Carribbean wasn't experiencing the regional advantages Mexico, Canada and US share as a group.This is satisfying on the merits of regional recognition. The practice of how these games are timed exclusives still isn't healthy for the overall gaming market.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
Is there a Carribean Steam?

Now we're sharing the same dream
And our hearts they beat as one
No more loving on the run

Deleted member 7450

User requested account closure
Oct 25, 2017
$39.99 Standard
$59.99 Gold

Brazil

It used to show the price on our currency wasn't it? Or am I crazy(er)?

Siresly

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
Epic doing something right. Now keep the streak going and stop hogging games.

RPGamer

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I guess thats good, Steam can still learn a few things from competition (and reintroduce better sales damnit). For me it's 59€

Ionic

Oct 31, 2017
This is actually a correct move from Epic. I wonder if some devs will still complain about regional pricing now that Epic is trying it out too.

Ninjatogo

Oct 28, 2017
Thanks OP, now we're (also in Caribbean) being charged in GBP, now that they've corrected it.

/s

baconcow

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Epic location, Epic weather, Epic price! (compared to where I am... snow)

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
I got a mystery refund from Epic this evening and it was because they'd adjusted some prices in my region. They auto refunded me for the pricing difference.