• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Dio

Oct 25, 2017
yep. here in brazil, Ashen was 40 dollars. now it's 21, muuuuuuuuuch better.

Deleted member 2791

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
User Banned (1 Day): Trolling and baiting other users
guess there's no more reason to complain now ? good job done here

Ebullientprism

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Local pricing is the one thing that is making sure I dont buy from the Epic store.

They do that, I am there 100%.

Deleted member 3208

Oct 25, 2017
Last I checked, Division 2 was like $62 in Mexico and Argentina. Can anyone confirm if it still has that price?

Carlius

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Buenos Aires, Argentina
there we go. now we getting to the competitoin part. much better. still wont buy on epic, but lets keep it going and we can start thinking about it.

Hero

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Good on then. So what are people's complaints going to be with Epic store next?

Oct 25, 2017
I'm pretty sure they did say they were going to add new features/improvements in 2019, so they started sooner than expected.
Not entirely sure why people expected a store to be as good as it was ever going to be right at launch, but it's nice they implemented fan suggested features quickly. Imagine they'll keep at it as they keep pushing the storefront

Mifec

Oct 25, 2017
Stop the exclusivity moneyhatting and you're actually going in the right direction of what competition should be Epic.

Micael

Oct 28, 2017
Competition good now?

When did it stop being good.

Good on then. So what are people's complaints going to be with Epic store next?

No idea but then again I would pay no mind to all these anti competition pro monopoly people

unknown.png

Spikematic

Oct 28, 2017
I wonder if people will keep accusing Epic of moneyhatting whenever a developer opts to release their title on their store instead of Steam...

Hektor

Community Resettler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Deutschland
Last time I refunded a game (in November) I had to file a ticket and wait for their slow ass support to get to it. If there is a self-service refund then I am ignorant to it.

Then you're doing it wrong.
You need to go to https://help.steampowered.com/ click on a recent purchase and simply push the buttons for "i want to request a refund", then you get a confirmation within 2 to 3 hours.

I wonder if people will keep accusing Epic of moneyhatting whenever a developer opts to release their title on their store instead of Steam...

It's not an accusation if it's a fact.

TheClaw7667

Oct 25, 2017
Well that is enough for me to consider purchasing on the Epic Games Store. I still won't purchase any exclusives on the platform. I doubt it will have any affect on whether they will continue to do pay for exclusives or not but I just can't support that practice on the PC platform.