• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Masagiwa

Jan 27, 2018
giphy.gif

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Peak. Was excited for KojiPro @ GDC too but health is more important.

Genuinely curious as to how the Coronavirus will impact the Olympics.

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
a shame since this was the GDC to watch. hopefully they'll put some of their videos online

Zips

Oct 25, 2017
We might be getting to the point where saying who is still going would be a shorter list than saying who isn't going.

easter

Nov 15, 2017
i purchased a conference pass for the talks but now am pretty sure I will not go. please cancel it, GDC.

gofreak

Oct 26, 2017
It'll be cancelled tomorrow probably. Better to get that out before the weekend, I think.

Aranjah

Oct 27, 2017
ThereItIs.gif

I was kinda sad that I wasn't gonna be able to attend this year, because some of the presentations sounded interesting (as always) and a former classmate of mine was going to be doing a presentation this year that I wanted to see, but at this rate it's starting to sound like it's better that I couldn't make it.

USIGSJ

Oct 26, 2017
I was really eager to see their rendering features for next gen presentation. Hopefully they will atleast youtube it.

Delusibeta

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Yeah, we're absolutely at the stage where GDC's almost certainly getting called off. I was expecting announcements regarding the store part of the Epic Games Store (alongside the usual suite of Unreal Engine panels), so Epic had probably more invested into the event than most.

Orangecoke

Jan 14, 2019
GDC likely to be canceled, I'm not so sure about E3. It's still a little ways off, and the virus may be under control by then. Or it will be the Stand. We'll see!

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, we're absolutely at the stage where GDC's almost certainly getting called off. I was expecting announcements regarding the store part of the Epic Games Store (alongside the usual suite of Unreal Engine panels), so Epic had probably more invested into the event than most.
epic was to announce some updates coming to UE4. I guess they'll just make a video presentation of them

devSin

Oct 27, 2017
All the cons this year (at least the first half of it) need to be canceled.

Hopefully this just turns into the year of the digital event.

RatskyWatsky

Are we human or are we dancer?
Oct 25, 2017
Status
Not open for further replies.