• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Are all four units 60? I think I can put together that team (as I skilled up Sigret "back in the day")

Ayato_Kanzaki

Nov 22, 2017
You need a real blue tank for W11. Crauzet, Tywin, Krau, even Bast can do. And hte best artifact for it is Noble Oath. You can't tank it with Angelica because the wyvern take 10% of your CR with every fireball, and that slow down your heals too much.

Every team I've seen farming W11 won't even try to debuff the wyvern's offense. They're all about defense breaking and killing it faster than it kills you.

metaprogram

Oct 28, 2017
Are all four units 60? I think I can put together that team (as I skilled up Sigret "back in the day")

Mistychain is actually 50. I'll post screenshots of all of their stats once the server comes back up. Sigret is *fucking strong* though. Her S2 does crazy damage below 50%, and her S3 also does a ton of damage if the boss has lots of debuff stacks.

You need a real blue tank for W11. Crauzet, Tywin, Krau, even Bast can do. And hte best artifact for it is Noble Oath. You can't tank it with Angelica because the wyvern take 10% of your CR with every fireball, and that slow down your heals too much.

Every team I've seen farming W11 won't even try to debuff the wyvern's offense. They're all about defense breaking and killing it faster than it kills you.

Interesting, that would suggest that I should not bother with skilling up Sigret, and instead use all those resources to pump everything into Luna's S1 and S3.

At the same time though, I don't have a useful blue tank, so... I have Crozet, but he's just not levelled or geared *at all* so it'll be a while. But I'm pretty happy being able to do W10 semi-reliably.

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Didn't get Lidica but did get the Artifact. I just got Karin this morning. Think this could be a good replacement for L & R for her?

Oct 25, 2017
Didn't get Lidica but did get the Artifact. I just got Karin this morning. Think this could be a good replacement for L & R for her?

Artifact is for Ranger class no?

Also got 2 copies of the artifact but no Lidica.

Finished the second part of the story, I think it would be cool if we get a Jena specialty change next week. It would be even cooler if they make "I" a new character though.

Oct 25, 2017
Also has it been explained how the Artifact works? Like say if there are 4 enemies, and you hit them with an AOE, will you get 4 chances to hit that 10% chance of attacking again? Assuming none of them die.

Mupod

Oct 25, 2017
I had around 505 bookmarks saved for Lidica, and got the SSS devotion rep reward twice during my pulls for another 43 or so. On my very last pull I got...Cartuja. But he was exactly what I needed to fill the hero journal, which gave me 15 more bookmarks - the last of those 3 pulls, out popped Lidica.

Also got enough for a ML. And now I can do this. I don't even know how the hell.

timwe1k.jpg

hc9TyML.png

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Congrats on some nice pulls. Only done a bit of the story but the chronology remains confusing to me. The main story starts with Aither as a prince, so this seems post normal difficulty storyline timeline wise. But does that mean that Phantom CIC only started after the end of the normal storyline? Because it felt like it had been around for a while. But if it has been around for a while then Bellona's behaviour in the first part of the story seems odd. I would quite like a coherent timeline.

Guild war seems bugged for me. Couldnt use the units I used earlier because I kept getting "inavlid_unit_dead" error so when I used six entirely different units it crashed going into the second battle with the same error, but eating the charge for the battle and leaving me at 0/3 but 2 wins and 0 losses.

Last edited:

Mupod

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, the guild war unit_dead thing is happening to everyone. Congrats Korean guild we're fighting, that got to use all their charges before the maintenance...

metaprogram

Oct 28, 2017
I am officially at 2000 bookmarks and no banner unit.

God damn do you actually whale harder than me? How did you do 2000 bookmarks on Lidica when you were just emptied out from Luna?

I think I used about 400 on Lidica. No banner unit, only Basar, Sword of Judgement, and some other 5* artifact.

I think I'm done on this banner for now, I'll wait to see what we get next week.

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
God damn do you actually whale harder than me? How did you do 2000 bookmarks on Lidica when you were just emptied out from Luna?

I think I used about 400 on Lidica. No banner unit, only Basar, Sword of Judgement, and some other 5* artifact.

I think I'm done on this banner for now, I'll wait to see what we get next week.
No no, from Violet to now. 1550 was just on Violet and that was saving since launch.

eyeball_kid

Oct 25, 2017
So Sword of Judgment is useful on rangers that use many single-target attacks, which at first glance made it less desirable on Bellona compared to Rosa Hargana. But I was curious if it could proc when S1 auto-triggers her S3, so I did some testing and YES, it does. Not only that, it triggers after the S3 happens (not before like a normal dual attack), which means that in many cases you'll get a free S1 on an armor broken target. Which for Bellona can mean huge damage, especially on bosses.

Mr.Deadshot

Oct 27, 2017
Instead of fusing my second 6* unit I promoted Karin to 5* ?! I guess I was tired yesterday. But I wanted her on 5* anyway so no loss.
Now I have to grind another 5* fodder. So, maybe tonight I will have an Angelica 6* On the other side I ran out of 2* fodder. What's the best way to get those fast? Normal adventure grind output isn't that great. I mainly do 2-9 on world difficulty to farm for catalysts.

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Finally got my first 6*. Luna. Not excited to work on the next one. Probably Tamarine or Destina since I have extras to make it easier.

Mr.Deadshot

Oct 27, 2017
Finally got my first 6*. Luna. Not excited to work on the next one. Probably Tamarine or Destina since I have extras to make it easier.
6*-ing really sucks. I went through all my units and only kept a few to have more fodder. They are only cluttering my inventory anyway and I will never use them. I basically go for the Unit Rating and everything that's below 4,5 will be used as fodder. I know I might miss out on some specials and future speciality changes. But for now I want to concentrate on my high tier units and using 3* and some 4* as fodder really helps to speed up things.

RoaminRonin

Nov 6, 2017
60 pulls and my new units are Violet, Angelica and 2 sword of judgement artifacts. Not bad and no more pulls for this banner. I'm actually not that salty because of that Angelica pull.

Edit* ml pull is wandering Shuri...

Last edited:

draconuszero

Oct 28, 2017
Huh, I had 5 covenants from the daily freebie, and got Vildred from it. I guess that soives my problem of lacking an AOE character. Now to add another one to my pile lol

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Sry Guild but im done with this title. Its a great game but too time consuming for me and i feel like im already too invested in the characters and lore. Who knows what ill be willing to tolerate if i get even more invested lol.

Good to end such a title on a high note with a very solid box including Diene/Luna and not just because is was frustrated because of my pulls heh.

Anyway - hope you guys keep enjoying this one and can mange your playtime better than me.

Tomasdk

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Starting the next part of the side story after the update and it starts with Act 12. What happened to Act 11? The previous story ended on act 10 for me.

Oct 25, 2017
Starting the next part of the side story after the update and it starts with Act 12. What happened to Act 11? The previous story ended on act 10 for me.
Act 11 is the bellona epilogue iirc
I just pulled a vildred on the lidica banner and Im just going to fodder him to help with 6*...

Rokuren

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Because all 3 of my guild war tokens disappeared by bugs I counted as inactive or something for the gw and got three coins, yay!

Instead of fusing my second 6* unit I promoted Karin to 5* ?! I guess I was tired yesterday. But I wanted her on 5* anyway so no loss.
Now I have to grind another 5* fodder. So, maybe tonight I will have an Angelica 6* On the other side I ran out of 2* fodder. What's the best way to get those fast? Normal adventure grind output isn't that great. I mainly do 2-9 on world difficulty to farm for catalysts.
Friendship summon if you have the points. World adventure typically gets me fodder at a rate faster than I burn through them, but yeah it isn't fast.

Mr.Deadshot

Oct 27, 2017
Because all 3 of my guild war tokens disappeared by bugs I counted as inactive or something for the gw and got three coins, yay!

Friendship summon if you have the points. World adventure typically gets me fodder at a rate faster than I burn through them, but yeah it isn't fast.
Friendship summon dries out fast. I am doing 2-9 over and over and I am actually using the fodder faster than I get new one. But if that's the best way I will stick to it. Man you really need a fuckton of 2* creeps to level up your units, lol.

Mr.Deadshot

Oct 27, 2017
60 pulls and my new units are Violet, Angelica and 2 sword of judgement artifacts. Not bad and no more pulls for this banner. I'm actually not that salty because of that Angelica pull.

Edit* ml pull is wandering Shuri...
How good is Violet anyway? I have him and I like his design. He is pretty badass. But I don't really see swapping out Lorina or Silk for him. Maybe Lorina? Lorina seems weak in my party, but I neither specilty changed her nor did I 6* her yet.

EDIT: Ups, sorry for double post.

Rokuren

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Friendship summon dries out fast. I am doing 2-9 over and over and I am actually using the fodder faster than I get new one. But if that's the best way I will stick to it. Man you really need a fuckton of 2* creeps to level up your units, lol.
Mazes might be worthile, I occasionally run the 9-4 maze in hopes of special alarm loop/ring of glory and for 10 energy I get somewhere between 1-3 fodder; I end up at -50 when I leave though, I think that's still leaving one fight in the maze.

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
6*-ing really sucks. I went through all my units and only kept a few to have more fodder. They are only cluttering my inventory anyway and I will never use them. I basically go for the Unit Rating and everything that's below 4,5 will be used as fodder. I know I might miss out on some specials and future speciality changes. But for now I want to concentrate on my high tier units and using 3* and some 4* as fodder really helps to speed up things.

It's at least really nice that Falconer Kluri sets you up for making 2 6* with her specialty change needing 10 level 40 Phantasms.

Act 11 is the bellona epilogue iirc

I just pulled a vildred on the lidica banner and Im just going to fodder him to help with 6*...
Big oof.

Mr.Deadshot

Oct 27, 2017
Mazes might be worthile, I occasionally run the 9-4 maze in hopes of special alarm loop/ring of glory and for 10 energy I get somewhere between 1-3 fodder; I end up at -50 when I leave though, I think that's still leaving one fight in the maze.
Tried that. It actually gives a bit more fodder, but isn't worth the effort for me with the manual navigation. I run grinds on AUTO all the time.

draconuszero

Oct 28, 2017
How good is Violet anyway? I have him and I like his design. He is pretty badass. But I don't really see swapping out Lorina or Silk for him. Maybe Lorina? Lorina seems weak in my party, but I neither specilty changed her nor did I 6* her yet.

EDIT: Ups, sorry for double post.

I primarily use Violet since I didn't really have someone to use for the 4th slot. He would probably be useful if you need someone with attack down. He seems to fit the glass cannon/debuffer archetype though.

I checked https://epic7x.com/character/violet/ but am not sure how up-to-date the summary there is.

Quick Edit: I equipped him with Moonlight Dreamblade to improve his survivability.

Biestmann

Oct 25, 2017
I realized my Ras is only SS. Where'd I miss out on an imprint?

Sry Guild but im done with this title. Its a great game but too time consuming for me and i feel like im already too invested in the characters and lore. Who knows what ill be willing to tolerate if i get even more invested lol.

Good to end such a title on a high note with a very solid box including Diene/Luna and not just because is was frustrated because of my pulls heh.

Anyway - hope you guys keep enjoying this one and can mange your playtime better than me.

If you're like me, you'll just be doing daily pulls, and play again, much more casually, after a while. Anyway, good call to prioritize your time over the game.

metaprogram

Oct 28, 2017
Do you have Tamarinne? I tried swapping Misty for Tamarinne and it seems to work much better. you have to get the timing of the abilities right, but Tamarinne's attack buff and dual attack really helps power through the wyvern's shield.

PancakeFlip

Oct 26, 2017
Should I be making two PvP teams? A defensive and offensive?

I actually have a team that works good offensively but it relies on assasin coli carrying the team, while most everyone else on the team builds CR and disrupts it for the other team. Since I've gotten a lot of gear drops that make her work well, the team isnt ready nor am I going to be focusing on building it, just adding to it here and there. It doesn't seem good as a defensive team though but I wonder if I even need two.

Mupod

Oct 25, 2017
Should I be making two PvP teams? A defensive and offensive?

I actually have a team that works good offensively but it relies on assasin coli carrying the team, while most everyone else on the team builds CR and disrupts it for the other team. Since I've gotten a lot of gear drops that make her work well, the team isnt ready nor am I going to be focusing on building it, just adding to it here and there. It doesn't seem good as a defensive team though but I wonder if I even need two.

That's what I do. My offense team makes no sense on defense - Roozid, Cidd, Bellona and Judge Kise. Sure it'd still destroy people but if they just went in with a bunch of reds it'd be easy. However on offense I can simply target teams that have no red (or one squishy target for Cidd). I don't need a healer because everything is dead before it can fight back and even if I lose due to my team comp, at least I lose quickly. I don't want to waste time doing 80+ long battles every week. I've maybe lost 1 or 2 fights in the last 3 weeks with that team so it works fine.

My defense team on the other hand does have a healer (with a rez). I watched a video of someone fighting it and it looked like a real pain in the ass. That said, I only set my real defense team for one or two days of the week - the vast majority of the time I have a level 5 Rikoris or a doggo. I'm not interested in climbing, I just hang out in the 3900-4100 range and farm points. Then I put the real team on and get to 4400 or so on the weekend. It's far less stressful than cherrypicking fights in the top ranks.

psynergyadept

Oct 26, 2017
Seems silver IV is the highest I can go...I'm bearly squeaking by in arena...

Also two four stars away from my first 6*!!!!

PancakeFlip

Oct 26, 2017
Seems silver IV is the highest I can go...I'm bearly squeaking by in arena...

Also two four stars away from my first 6*!!!!

Would you say this is more because of your characters and gear or do people actually have difficult teams in this area?

Kind of scratching my head at the pricing of the gora pack (and most packs in general). I'd be more inclined to buy it if it was 20-30 bucks. 50 makes it too obvious that its 100% a milking structure. Even if I can afford to buy, I just can't support at this price, and even considering that standpoint, they are theoretically still trying to nudge at people taking that stance by making it a random limited time purchase.

"Hey, it won't be around for long! The price is bad, but where will you get another opportunity to get so many of these?"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.