• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Finally beat Wyvern 10. No chance I'll be autoing it but now I can fail on Wyvern 11 ;)

Speaking of Wyvern 11, I'm not sure I want to invest heavily in Taranor Guard as he seems to be used solely for farming W11. I think the only real alternative I have for Blue Defence Break would be Karin. Is she a suitable replacement?

I really hope they consider a free un-equip weekend in the near future. At this point I'd strip all my equipment and then try and equip as few core units as well as possible. If you're trying to minimise it seems you "need":

- PvP - 4 units
- GW - 6 units defence / 6 units offence
- Raid
- Abyss
- W11

Obviously you're going to want to have as much overlap there as possible.

Last edited:

Westlo

Nov 4, 2017
State of my account.....

Rank 31
World: Stuck on 9-10
Abyss: 30 done
Wyvern 6, Golem 5 & Banshee 5 all done.
Nat 5: Sez, Kayron, Sigret & Luna
Nat 4: Cartija, Lots, Coli & Leo
Made 5 stars: Hazel & Kluri
Main Team: Kluri, Sez, Kayron & Hazel.
5 star Artifacts: Song of Stars & Holy Sacrifice

I think I'll have enough for 3 ML pulls once I finish 10-10.. hope I get some good stuff.

Thought I'll update this after 10 days.....

Rank 45
World: World Difficulty 1-4 (been doing side story farming, SC farming over progressing story)
Abyss: 39 passed but 40 is a roadblock for me.
Wyvern 7, Golem 7 & Banshee 6.
Nat 5: Sez, Kayron, Sigret & Luna
Nat 4: Cartuja, Lots, Coli, Leo, Schuri, Cidd, Clarissa, Coli (2), Maya, Maya (2)
6 Star units: N/A

5 Star upgraded units: Hazel & FKluri
ML Pulls: Challenger Dominiel, Wanda, Crimson Armin, Shadow Rose
Specialty changes finished: FKluri

Main Team: FKluri, Sez, Luna & Hazel.
5 star Artifacts: Song of Stars, Holy Sacrifice, Idol's Cheer, Idol's Cheer (2nd... on Lidica's banner....), Sword of Judgement
Money Spent: Welcome Pack, Monthly Pack 1, Rank Up Pack 1

Not going to spend much money on Epic Seven outside of what little I've put in already.... I really can't keep up with the units I have now and if I was ever going to whale for a character, it would've been post buff Tama since I'm really lacking in healers. I'll probably get Monthly Pack 1 every month and that's it as far as spending goes, every other pack is bad value

Fantastic luck with my ML pulls, only way it could've been better (at the same rarity) would've been getting Doris instead of Wanda, but very happy with my 4 star units.

Really disappointed at getting the dupe Idol's Cheer on Lidica's banner when I could use a lot of other 5 star artifacts, even more disappointed at the 4 star units I've been getting lately.. dupe, connection character, dupe of said connection character.... would've loved an Angelica or Achates instead.

So much grinding to do in this game.... if I didn't have auto I don't think I'll be playing this...

Anyway hoping to six star Luna soon, should have Hazel's SC done not long after that (40 hunts to go) and I'll have Shadow Rose, Crimson Armin, Cidd and probably Kiris as 5 star. Will start to put together a pvp team since I think I have good pieces, will also work on mono teams for hunts.

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That is some nice luck on the ML summons, congrats. I'm sure you're aware but you can trade for some 5* artifacts in the shop by "disenchanting" other artifacts you dont need. The line-up should be changing soon I believe (really hoping they add Rhianna to the 5* artifacts for sale)

commish

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
How do you plan on building her? What artifact?

I have Rosa as the artifact but not sure how to build. I have speed set of course, but DPS focused. Not sure that's the best approach as her damage is low despite the high base attack. Maybe I'll switch to straight up HP% and make her a tanky debuffer. That said, she has no problem taking out a green unit at the start of pvp with her s3. Maybe not kluri but bells, cidd, etc are fair game.

Finally beat Wyvern 10. No chance I'll be autoing it but now I can fail on Wyvern 11 ;)

Speaking of Wyvern 11, I'm not sure I want to invest heavily in Taranor Guard as he seems to be used solely for farming W11. I think the only real alternative I have for Blue Defence Break would be Karin. Is she a suitable replacement?

I really hope they consider a free un-equip weekend in the near future. At this point I'd strip all my equipment and then try and equip as few core units as well as possible. If you're trying to minimise it seems you "need":

W11 is easier than w10 for sure. Just need a tanky tank. I used guard first but switched to Karin. More DPS and guard's break is a bit unreliable. The thing with w11 is that the fight is very predictable. You can make small adjustments to your team (eg, a few more speed so one unit always goes after another), so Karin made it a lot easier to adjust because guard's break was so random. Karin is also a great unit anywhere.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
ML Pulls: Challenger Dominiel, Wanda, Crimson Armin, Shadow Rose

How long have you been playing to get so many ML pulls? I started like 2 weeks ago and have only gotten 2 pulls total. I beat 10-10 and got those 6 and was able to scrounge another 6 from summoning and daily logins. What other source is there?

But fun to see someone starting right around the same time as me. I'm up to World Difficulty 5-6, and have beaten Golem 7, Wyvern 6, Banshee 6 with all Altars through 7. Up to Abyss 42 now which is proving difficult. Also finished my Fluri, working on getting phatasmas leveled so I can 6* Luna and Fluri. Needing 25 4* phantasmas for one 6* is kinda insane but can't always have everything right away. Only paid for the EXP monthly pack.

Biestmann

Oct 25, 2017
Sigret on World difficulty

giphy.gif

Wyze

Nov 15, 2018
Slowly building my Luna currently at level 38 with 3 awakenings and at 70% crit rate she just shreds enemies 10-12 levels higher than her, probably will be my next 6 stars. Also being leveling Lorina on the side for her SC, will soon be able to have 2 powerful single target dps characters that should carry me for World difficulty content and Abyss.

metaprogram

Oct 28, 2017

- PvP - 4 units
- GW - 6 units defence / 6 units offence
- Raid
- Abyss
- W11

Obviously you're going to want to have as much overlap there as possible.

My auto W10 team is Angelica, Luna, Sigret, Tamarinne. I usually lose 1/5 due to stupid RNG. Did you skip Luna?

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Slowly building my Luna currently at level 38 with 3 awakenings and at 70% crit rate she just shreds enemies 10-12 levels higher than her, probably will be my next 6 stars. Also being leveling Lorina on the side for her SC, will soon be able to have 2 powerful single target dps characters that should carry me for World difficulty content and Abyss.

Yeah she's crazy and I don't even have good gear. Make sure to get the event necklace, it has crit damage % as it's main attribute and health, attack, crit chance, and effectiveness all % as subs and it's a crit set. Made her crazy powerful, I'm not sure how to read it but mine is at 68% (up 53%) crit chance and 188% (up 38.8%) crit d. Is the up number already applied or do you add it to the base? (Edit the first number is the total I guess)

Rushing to get her 6*.

Last edited:

Wyze

Nov 15, 2018
Yeah she's crazy and I don't even have good gear. Make sure to get the event necklace, it has crit damage % as it's main attribute and health, attack, crit chance, and effectiveness all % as subs and it's a crit set. Made her crazy powerful, I'm not sure how to read it but mine is at 68% (up 53%) crit chance and 188% (up 38.8%). Is the up number already applied or do you add it to the base?

Rushing to get her 6*.
How do I get the necklace?

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
How do I get the necklace?

Second week of the story you have to farm 600 letters in the battle mission and then from the reputation menu a new quest will be selectable. It's a Epic with 71 rating. (Disclaimer you may have to get the special ending first for the quest to unlock, I don't remember)

If you have the time all the event gear is pretty excellent for new players. But I can only auto normal and get 15 per round, so it takes quite a while. The other pieces of gear so far have just been tied to getting the special story ending each week (just choose the top options on the final day I believe) and completing the battle 15 times.

Also a heads up the currency from the first week can be used to purchase the catalysts needed for Luna's awakening, may be easier than grinding RNG in the future. It seems a lot of this event plays nicely into Luna and I'm sure that isn't a coincidence.

Wyze

Nov 15, 2018
Fuuuuu thats nice I have grey 71 rating necklace with crit rate main stat for luna but another one is great.

Wyze

Nov 15, 2018
I'll probably give the grey necklace to Schuri and keep the red 71 necklace of the event for Luna. Schuri surprise me btw with a high enough Crit Rate he is an insane CR pusher. Could be deadly on Arena.

PancakeFlip

Oct 26, 2017
I have Mirsa, like her design but she seems to be considered trash. However I'm wondering what the definition of "trash" is in this case, trash as in she is literally bad or she is not as good as ither units?

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I have Mirsa, like her design but she seems to be considered trash. However I'm wondering what the definition of "trash" is in this case, trash as in she is literally bad or she is not as good as ither units?

In that she isnt as good as other units. She's fairly average in PvE and a bit better but still about average in PvP. You could probably use her but she would require significant investment and even then would not be as good as a better unit with similar investment.

Westlo

Nov 4, 2017
That is some nice luck on the ML summons, congrats. I'm sure you're aware but you can trade for some 5* artifacts in the shop by "disenchanting" other artifacts you dont need. The line-up should be changing soon I believe (really hoping they add Rhianna to the 5* artifacts for sale)

Yeah I saw that it was changing in the shop, hoping some good stuff gets added.

How long have you been playing to get so many ML pulls? I started like 2 weeks ago and have only gotten 2 pulls total. I beat 10-10 and got those 6 and was able to scrounge another 6 from summoning and daily logins. What other source is there?

But fun to see someone starting right around the same time as me. I'm up to World Difficulty 5-6, and have beaten Golem 7, Wyvern 6, Banshee 6 with all Altars through 7. Up to Abyss 42 now which is proving difficult. Also finished my Fluri, working on getting phatasmas leveled so I can 6* Luna and Fluri. Needing 25 4* phantasmas for one 6* is kinda insane but can't always have everything right away. Only paid for the EXP monthly pack.

Just checked my total logins and I'm at login 42 today, but I only really started to play seriously since I got salty at Fate Grand Order when I tried to whale flex. (went back in later, now I can't even level up the SSR and SR characters lol, when whaling goes wrong).

Finishing 10-10 gave me exactly 18 gold transmutes, managed to get the extra pull plus another 6 from login bonuses, a lot of pulls (all my skystones, plus bought a lot from the bar shop) and one of the abyss floor levels. Got 4 gold transmute stones right now and I'm 5/20 on the mileage meter, between that and the bingo bonus reward I should have my next ML pull soon.

You didn't buy the welcome pack? That's the best value pack in the game. Welcome Pack, Monthly Pack and Rank Up Pack 1 are all great value (compared to their normal prices).... but yeah I'll be doing just the EXP monthly pack from here on..... Rank Up Pack 2 is decent and it gives an ML pull... but the value of that pull could be Elson (sucks) or ML Ken (amazing).

Draggyrider

Oct 30, 2017
Here's my account review, since people are sharing.

Total Logins: 102
World: World Difficulty 5-9 (stopped after unlocking raid)
Abyss: 59 (haven't been pushing it recently, can probably clear by now)
Wyvern 9 (beat 10 once on manual, too inconsistent), Golem 7 & Banshee 2.
Labs: Last Nixied map
Raid: Arakhan, Vera down on normal

Nat 5: Destina, Sez, Diene, Tenebria, Tamarinne & Luna (Zeno too I guess)
Nat 4: Cidd (2), Maya (2), Zerato (3), Silk, Purrgis, Lots (2), Leo, Dingo, Armin, Coli, Rin, Rose (2), Angelica
6 Star units: Sez, Commander Lorina, Cidd, Angelica
5 Star upgraded units: FKluri, Hazel, Roozid, Kiris, Taranor Guard, Serila, Bask, Requiemroar, Celestial Mercedes.
ML Pulls: Elson (2), Pyllis, Requiemroar, Arowell, Celestial Mercedes, Wanda, Shadow Rose
Specialty changes finished: CLorina, FKluri
Main Team: Angelica, Diene, Lorina, Cidd
Sub Team: Destina, Sez, Silk, Taranor Guard, Luna
5 star Artifacts: 0 (Yes, really)
4 Star Artifacts: 0 Aurius, 0 Wondrous Potion Vial, 5 Water's Origin, 4 Hilag's Lance (Lol), 1x Dust Devil, 1x Infinity Basket, 2x Rosa
Banked Crystals: 23.9K
Money Spent: $0

Overall really happy. The Tamarinne & Luna banner saw me add Tama, Luna, Angelica and Shadow Rose as the notable summons, which is practically an awesome team, so I'm reconfiguring and leveling them now. My artifacts need serious work though, at least Water's Origin is used to tank Wyvern with subpar stats now.

Mupod

Oct 25, 2017
Before this weekend my only full 6* awaken was Destina, but now she is joined by Cidd, Chloe and Luna. Cidd's catalysts were almost exclusively bought from the raid, and I got a lucky nightmare mask from my monthly epic catalyst login reward. If they do cycle the raid catalysts soon, I hope they put up the dragon scale thing Ravi and Bellona need...I'll have to buy about 20. They are two of my most-used characters but trying to farm up even 10 epic catalysts the normal way is madness.

I finally can beat Wyvern 10 easily, it was a roadblock for me for a long time. Turns out the trick is having a character that can simply revive your damage dealers if they get sniped, lol. I got Luna to a state where she is doing surprisingly good damage, although she needs to have elemental advantage to hit 100% crit. Chloe is still among the ranks of my characters that are 'ok'. But between the two of them I can actually break Wyvern 11's shield. Keeping someone alive is a whole other story and it will be some time before I'm ready for that. I'm about 50% done my next 6* and I guess I can do Angelica, but awakening mats for her are gonna be tough. I was considering Rose instead, since I don't have any 6* Knights and she comes with an attack/CR boost for the party. I have plenty of Dream Time Circuit for her as well. Maybe I could do frontline Angelica and if she can't survive easily, instead of bringing Yuna I could leave Rose at 50 in the back with an Aurius and mediocre gear.

I've always been able to beat Banshee 11 even though it's a pain in the ass. Golem 11 I thought I had no chance on, but it turns out it's the easiest of the 3 for me thanks to Lidica. My Lidica has pretty mediocre gear, and I need to kill the healer mob, but once it's dead I can bully the golem with ease by using her CR manipulation and blind. I bring Bellona and Ravi, for healer I've been using Ruele + Wondrous Potion Vial and it's been ok. I've been thinking I could bring Achates out of cold storage and set her up with pure speed gear for this to spam her AOE cleanse. I assume the correct way to do this fight would be to silence the healer, but I haven't been able to get any crowd control debuffs to stick on it. Ravi's stun/CR reduction doesn't work either - that's what I used on abyss 73 golem and the normal hunt 10.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
You didn't buy the welcome pack? That's the best value pack in the game. Welcome Pack, Monthly Pack and Rank Up Pack 1 are all great value (compared to their normal prices).... but yeah I'll be doing just the EXP monthly pack from here on..... Rank Up Pack 2 is decent and it gives an ML pull... but the value of that pull could be Elson (sucks) or ML Ken (amazing).

I did, forgot to list that. I'm all for small monthly based packs in Gacha games as long as they are in the $5-10 range, I play them a lot so I don't mind putting a little money in, but I never buy summon currency. How did you get 18 gold transmutes from finishing 10-10? Or that is just how many you had after 10-10? I only got 6 as a reward?

I am running out of Lief's for stamina refreshes for event farming. I've hit the 1000 on both roses and letters but I need to farm another 1000 or so each for all the catalysts since they are geared towards Luna and Lidica. Definitely won't have the stamina to do it if I want to get the reputation bonuses for 1000 of next week's currency. Lidica is really fun to play.

So is it really this grindy to 6* someone? I'm leveling 2* fodder to 3* to put into Phantasmas but I either need to find a better EXP source than the event or this just takes forever. I mean you need 5 - 5*'s which is 25 - 4*s which is 100 - 3*s....crazy that's a ton or people are just dumping dupe 4* and 5* pulls. I know it is easy to level fodder but the stamina gating will make it take a long time. Very grindy game, which is OK, just won't progress very fast anymore.

Draggyrider

Oct 30, 2017
I did, forgot to list that. I'm all for small monthly based packs in Gacha games as long as they are in the $5-10 range, I play them a lot so I don't mind putting a little money in, but I never buy summon currency. How did you get 18 gold transmutes from finishing 10-10? Or that is just how many you had after 10-10? I only got 6 as a reward?

I am running out of Lief's for stamina refreshes for event farming. I've hit the 1000 on both roses and letters but I need to farm another 1000 or so each for all the catalysts since they are geared towards Luna and Lidica. Definitely won't have the stamina to do it if I want to get the reputation bonuses for 1000 of next week's currency. Lidica is really fun to play.

So is it really this grindy to 6* someone? I'm leveling 2* fodder to 3* to put into Phantasmas but I either need to find a better EXP source than the event or this just takes forever. I mean you need 5 - 5*'s which is 25 - 4*s which is 100 - 3*s....crazy that's a ton or people are just dumping dupe 4* and 5* pulls. I know it is easy to level fodder but the stamina gating will make it take a long time. Very grindy game, which is OK, just won't progress very fast anymore.

If you can spare the Orbs, putting 3 into the farm reduces the time to get wolves AND reduces the amount of stigma to buy them outright by 30%. I just level silver and golden wolves and they max out faster than I can find fodder, so i supplement those with FP pulls. I almost always never level fodder anymore, its still a grind though.

Normal is good for XP, since you can run 3 fodders + a carry. Hard is more efficient if you just want event mats.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
If you can spare the Orbs, putting 3 into the farm reduces the time to get wolves AND reduces the amount of stigma to buy them outright by 30%. I just level silver and golden wolves and they max out faster than I can find fodder, so i supplement those with FP pulls. I almost always never level fodder anymore, its still a grind though.

Normal is good for XP, since you can run 3 fodders + a carry. Hard is more efficient if you just want event mats.

Yeah, it is the first thing I upgraded fully. Working on the mission place now so I can have a steady source of stigma and arena medals. I used up most my stigma on penguins to speed up the process for Fluri, but I guess the thing to do is to sell the penguins for gold and I'm starting to see why as I try and level up this epic gear.

I'm honestly not sure how I feel about the grind, it's time consuming and a lot of just auto-battling, not particularly fun especially with the annoyance of having to swap out units and merge them, etc. Now that I'm out of Lief's I'll probably cool it since I want to save up my skystones for bookmarks for a limited run unit.

BTW, thanks for all the help as I get started!

Last edited:

Mupod

Oct 25, 2017

I think the event is pretty bad for EXP compared to the world mode stages I usually run (2-2 is my home). I still clear the shop because even the runes are valuable and it drops a lot of catalysts, but yeah.

I have 14 6* characters counting Zeno and I'm halfway to the next, so I've been around the block a few times. I do not use unique 4-5* for promotion unless it's a dupe of the same unit (for memory imprint) and so far all of my 5* dupes came long after they were already 6*. I DO sometimes use 3* characters, but I try to SSS imprint them first. A nice way to be efficient with your 3* trash is to level them in dispatches to 30, promote them to 4* using 3 copies of the same unit, and then use them as 4* fodder. Or keep leveling them to 40 so they can be 5* fodder (I do this with people like Carrot who are good in cooking dispatches and level up easy). I'm not always efficient with this stuff as it's very tedious, especially when I was blowing through my savings for Lidica and needed to make space. But it saves a lot of EXP and SSS imprint achievements give back a nice amount of bookmarks.

For the most part it's just getting into a routine of bringing fodder and having a nice bus driver and/or strong friend supports to carry the stage. I use Bellona with a lifesteal set right now, and I focus on stages with normal+epic catalysts I need. Not saying it isn't grindy - even focusing on creating 6* I generally only manage one a week.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
I think the event is pretty bad for EXP compared to the world mode stages I usually run (2-2 is my home). I still clear the shop because even the runes are valuable and it drops a lot of catalysts, but yeah.

I have 14 6* characters counting Zeno and I'm halfway to the next, so I've been around the block a few times. I do not use unique 4-5* for promotion unless it's a dupe of the same unit (for memory imprint) and so far all of my 5* dupes came long after they were already 6*. I DO sometimes use 3* characters, but I try to SSS imprint them first. A nice way to be efficient with your 3* trash is to level them in dispatches to 30, promote them to 4* using 3 copies of the same unit, and then use them as 4* fodder. Or keep leveling them to 40 so they can be 5* fodder (I do this with people like Carrot who are good in cooking dispatches and level up easy). I'm not always efficient with this stuff as it's very tedious, especially when I was blowing through my savings for Lidica and needed to make space. But it saves a lot of EXP and SSS imprint achievements give back a nice amount of bookmarks.

For the most part it's just getting into a routine of bringing fodder and having a nice bus driver and/or strong friend supports to carry the stage. I use Bellona with a lifesteal set right now, and I focus on stages with normal+epic catalysts I need. Not saying it isn't grindy - even focusing on creating 6* I generally only manage one a week.

Wow! That's a lot. A lot different than the process was initially in FE Heroes where no amount of grinding got you the feathers you needed for upgrades. It just had to come over time.

Good note about the imprint achievements. I'm keeping at least one of every unit but I've been foddering my 7th Rima. I've been leveling randos like Carrot with dispatch missions due to the EXP boost for the most part so I'll promoting her with her dupes. I guess stamina is less of an issue when you can run something for 8-10 stamina at World Difficulty instead of the event 12 stamina for a Normal run that doesn't net much EXP.

It seems like farming the events is not very stamina efficient. I can't imagine farming enough to actually clear out the shop in this most recent event, I mean it doesn't even seem feasible with the amount of stamina you get a day. Is this event a little more grindy than past events?

Mupod

Oct 25, 2017
Wow! That's a lot. A lot different than the process was initially in FE Heroes where no amount of grinding got you the feathers you needed for upgrades. It just had to come over time.

Good note about the imprint achievements. I'm keeping at least one of every unit but I've been foddering my 7th Rima. I've been leveling randos like Carrot with dispatch missions due to the EXP boost for the most part so I'll promoting her with her dupes. I guess stamina is less of an issue when you can run something for 8-10 stamina at World Difficulty instead of the event 12 stamina for a Normal run that doesn't net much EXP.

It seems like farming the events is not very stamina efficient. I can't imagine farming enough to actually clear out the shop in this most recent event, I mean it doesn't even seem feasible with the amount of stamina you get a day. Is this event a little more grindy than past events?

Recent events are more grindy but there is a LOT more stuff in the shop. The 30-stamina nodes are a recent addition and speed things up, thankfully Bellona is a bonus so I can run them with fodder. But yeah, the exp efficiency sucks when doing that.

I feel like this game's equivalent to FEH would be skill upgrades (molagoras) and +10 merges. And like FEH, I focus more on a diverse roster instead of a core of uber units. And like FEH it's biting me in the ass, but I'll manage.

So far despite my scattered approach the only content in the game I haven't cleared is Wyvern 11 and Hell Karkanis (raid). The former is simply a matter of numbers and I'll have it done within the week. The latter I just haven't tried because he's the lamest RNG-bullshit fight in the game even on normal and I have better things to do with my life.

Biestmann

Oct 25, 2017
New ML summon, new Gunther

9477234930_88614d3573.jpg

On another note, after playing this game for almost half a year now, I was wondering if I should give back. I haven't purchased any pack yet. After taking a quick glance, the rank up pack seems to give the most bang for my buck by far. Is that correct?

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
New ML summon, new Gunther

9477234930_88614d3573.jpg

On another note, after playing this game for almost half a year now, I was wondering if I should give back. I haven't purchased any pack yet. After taking a quick glance, the rank up pack seems to give the most bang for my buck by far. Is that correct?
Outside of the monthly, yeah, the rank up packs are the best bang for for your buck. And the first one isn't $50+, which is a rarity.

draconuszero

Oct 28, 2017
I just unlocked Kluri's trial battle, which I'll work on whenever I get home tonight. Can you autobattle this or does it require you to manually work through it?

Mupod

Oct 25, 2017
When I got the rank up pack I used most of it on hero/inventory expansion to keep the salt levels down.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Recent events are more grindy but there is a LOT more stuff in the shop. The 30-stamina nodes are a recent addition and speed things up, thankfully Bellona is a bonus so I can run them with fodder. But yeah, the exp efficiency sucks when doing that.

I feel like this game's equivalent to FEH would be skill upgrades (molagoras) and +10 merges. And like FEH, I focus more on a diverse roster instead of a core of uber units. And like FEH it's biting me in the ass, but I'll manage.

So far despite my scattered approach the only content in the game I haven't cleared is Wyvern 11 and Hell Karkanis (raid). The former is simply a matter of numbers and I'll have it done within the week. The latter I just haven't tried because he's the lamest RNG-bullshit fight in the game even on normal and I have better things to do with my life.

Good to know, my goal with these games is always PvE and never PvP, so a scattershot approach working is good to hear. I'm already super distracted with all my units I want to level that I'm caught halfway between farming runes for Fluri and farming catalysts for Luna and Lidica while also trying to 6* Luna. I'm torn between 6* her or using the 4* phantasmas I raise to get Requiemroar, Kiris, and Lorina to 5* so I can fill out my Guild battle team. So much to do haha!

Wish I had started this when it came out, the gameplay and team building is right up my alley, but I was on a huge PAD kick. Bellona seems like a really fun character I missed out on, but Lidica is actually really fun, excited to build her up.

Mupod

Oct 25, 2017
Cool, thanks! Maybe I will.

TBH I don't think the expansion upgrades are even optional if you plan to play long-term. Maybe I hoard gear a bit too much, and maybe I don't need to sit on these dupes of 4* characters I don't plan to level anytime soon, but 200 hero and 400 inventory are a must for me.

Biestmann

Oct 25, 2017
TBH I don't think the expansion upgrades are even optional if you plan to play long-term. Maybe I hoard gear a bit too much, and maybe I don't need to sit on these dupes of 4* characters I don't plan to level anytime soon, but 200 hero and 400 inventory are a must for me.

I am okay selling gear every now and then, but grinding stages gets you loaded with 2* fodders in no time. Having to do something with them just to make space every twenty minutes is frustrating and a waste of time.

Wyze

Nov 15, 2018
I kind of regret getting Cecilia to 6 stars she has serve me well for a long while but I feel getting Destina to 6 stars would've serve me better in the long run since Destina can heal and tank in PVE.

Fellow

Oct 27, 2017
Abyss floor 73 (& 74/75) conquered. Finally. Good lord what a pain in the ass that stage was.

One good thing came out of it - I finally, grudgingly, bowed down and invested into F.Kluri to pass it. When rune-awakened enough, that unit can do wonders for a team, so I understand now why just about everyone seems to be carrying one. I originally lopped her into the same ballpark as S.Rose, but each has her own unique way of CR dancing/Def. breaking around the battlefield. I've no regrets having both at 6* when it's all said and done.

DeejayDoom

Oct 25, 2017
Finally finished the Abyss (without Kiris, Joker is too op). Got Wanda, Celeste and a 5th Assa Cartuja with the ML bookmarks.

psynergyadept

Oct 26, 2017
threw some pulls(10) at the Lidica banner an ended up with Iseria! woot!

edit: Also tried out Luna; good lord she's some trouble!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.