• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mupod

Oct 25, 2017
What's a realistic amount of shards and Mark's that could be saved in a month?

I haven't done the math but I was flat 100% broke after Lidica, got her on my very last summon - I even had reset my devotion rank-up and hero collection achievements by the end of that session so I didn't have those to rely on. If I hadn't spent any bookmarks I would've had close to 700 when Cermia went up. I do have the monthly sub that gives some crystals every day though.

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
Era, I need some help deciding who to 6 star next, because i'm afflicted by choice paralysis.

I only have one 6* now, which is Krau. I don't play very often and can't really keep up with the grind, so I will be slow to get enough material for another 6 star. I also don't have many great pieces of equipment.

I absolutely do NOT have full color teams for all content. I think I could only pull off an actual mono blue team, maybe also green with some leveling up / Molagoras.

I stopped at abyss 45 (Ludwig), I think I could maybe beat him if I leveled up some of my reserve units (I think I have people who can deal with his buffs and shit). Hunt-wise, i'm around lvl 8 or 9 on all of them. I hate PVP and only do it if strictly necessary, or if I see those 1 unit teams at the arena. I'm at the lowest Gold level. I can win a couple Guild matches if th eother team isn't great, but I can barely field two competent teams.

I got some good pulls recently, though I haven't leveled most of them. My basic team for generic content that doesn't require much thought is:

Krau (my only 6*, 0/+4/0 on his skills)
Destina (has served me well since the beginning, 3/1/3)
Sez (also served me well but has been losing power. I'm considering him as a possible 6 star. 2/2/3)
Leo at 5 star (helps me a lot with the stuns and defense down, 3/3/3 but I don't think i'll promote him) or normal Ken when I need a fire dude.

Now my benched units (due to lack of levels, skills or gear) who I'm strongly considering but can't choose who to focus on:

Luna (1/0/2)
Lidica, 0/0/3
Angelica at 5 star, (0/0/5) - i've been afraid to invest in her due to possible nerfs.
Vildred
Yufine
Lorina (close to getting the SC)
F. Kluri (gonna get nerfed but will likely continue to be good)
Also have an unleveled Achates, but not focusing on that one for now.

Notable ML stuff:
Judge Kise (just got her this week). Mostly unleveled, aside from a few penguins.
Requiemroar (some penguins, not maxed, zero skills)
Assassin Coli
Shooting Star Achates

I guess my inclinations would be either Luna, Sez or Lidica. Pls help, these Phantasmas are burning a hole in my pocket lol

Sorry for the long post, thanks.

Last edited:

Mupod

Oct 25, 2017
Era, I need some help deciding who to 6 star next, because i'm afflicted by choice paralysis.

I only have one 6* now, which is Krau. I don't play very often and can't really keep up with the grind, so I will be slow to get enough material for another 6 star. I also don't have many great pieces of equipment.

I absolutely do NOT have full color teams for all content. I think I could only pull off an actual mono blue team, maybe also green with some leveling up / Molagoras.

I stopped at abyss 45 (Ludwig), I think I could maybe beat him if I leveled up some of my reserve units (I think I have people who can deal with his buffs and shit). Hunt-wise, i'm around lvl 8 or 9 on all of them. I hate PVP and only do it if strictly necessary, or if I see those 1 unit teams at the arena. I'm at the lowest Gold level. I can win a couple Guild matches if th eother team isn't great, but I can barely field two competent teams.

I got some good pulls recently, though I haven't leveled most of them. My basic team for generic content that doesn't require much thought is:

Sez (also served me well but has been losing power. I'm considering him as a possible 6 star. 2/2/3)
Leo at 5 star (helps me a lot with the stuns and defense down, 3/3/3 but I don't think i'll promote him) or normal Ken when I need a fire dude.

Now my benched units (due to lack of levels, skills or gear) who I'm strongly considering but can't choose who to focus on:

Luna (1/0/2)
Lidica, 0/0/3
Angelica at 5 star, (0/0/5) - i've been afraid to invest in her due to possible nerfs.
Vildred
Yufine

Notable ML stuff:
Judge Kise (just got her this week). Mostly unleveled, aside from a few penguins.
Assassin Coli
Shooting Star Achates

I guess my inclinations would be either Luna, Sez or Lidica. Pls help, these Phantasmas are burning a hole in my pocket lol

Judge Kise is mainly for PVP, although I've cheesed quite a few abyss floors with her. But get her to 215+ speed and she's a free ride to Challenger. That said, don't need her at 60 to do that, necessarily. But I prioritized mine because I do a lot of arena and I wanted to show off the shiny ML 5*.

Luna or Lorina would do a lot of work for you, practically need a heavy hitter like that these days. Lidica is super good for a lot of abyss/raid encounters and is nice in some of the hunts (Wyvern 1-10, Golem 11). Vildred is a pro dog walker and could speed up your farming, but I wouldn't fast track him just for that reason.

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I would suggest Angelica, you can use her for basically every aspect of the game and she's arguably required for some. You've also already made a sizeable investment in her in terms of skill ups. After that I'd suggest F. Kluri or Luna.

okita

Oct 25, 2017

Luna (1/0/2)
Lidica, 0/0/3
Vildred
Yufine

Notable ML stuff:
Assassin Coli
Shooting Star Achates

I think farming Wyvern 11 is an important target to focus on , which will give you speed, crit and Hit gear with a level worth to invest your gold on , so considering this I would focus on build a functional team for it, you already have a good start with Krau (he needs to be very tanky and the current challenge artifact will help with that so try to farm it) , Luna and Angelica , in this case the first one I would six star is Luna she is a good dps and not so hard to build. After that Angelica (she can be very tanky even with 5* and she is useful on most content in this game).

For the last spot consider an armor breaker, many people use Taranor Guard for the task (don't confuse him with Taranor Royal Guard) , from what I see you don't need to 6* star him too, just enough effectiveness and gear for him not die on the first wave, put the artifact Daydream joker on him and Luna with some skill ups , it's easy to uncap and quite common , Luna can armor break too but isn't reliable because of the long cooldown on S3 and RNG mechanic involved and you would need to invest on effectiveness on her gear too , that's what I would focus on first ...

Lidica is a unique character , probably would six star her, after I was done with the wyvern 11 team. A good dispeller helps a lot too , in this case you would need to choose between Kluri and Yufine

Besides that do the labyrinths try to roll for necklaces and rings to see if you are luck and if you get something good, focus on buy the charms to lvl them up , consider to get some cheap lvl 85 neck and ring on the secret shop with good main stats too as placeholder in case you don't have anything decent to put there

Last edited:

Fellow

Oct 27, 2017

Luna (1/0/2)
Lidica, 0/0/3
Vildred
Yufine

Notable ML stuff:
Assassin Coli
Shooting Star Achates

Agreed with okita. Pump up Luna to 6* first, then Angelica.

If you want to sneak a general farmer in between there, but slow the progress towards Wyvern 11, either Sez or Vildred, and then Angelica. However, considering you're going slow and steady, you may want to just skip it and go straight to W11. The hunt doesn't drop much usable gear, but once in a blue moon the stars align and you get something fantastic for one of your peeps.

I can also vouch for TG needing to only be 5* for Wyvern 11, as long as he has enough efficiency and speed to keep doling those armor breaks. Luna will do the rest.

Oh, and don't ignore the Abyss completely even though it's a pain in the. The gear sets that drops from it can easily be used to equip on your new to-be 6* DPS units.

Last edited:

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
Thanks everyone for those extremely helpful replies. I will be focusing on the blues for now, then. I guess Luna first so I can have some more firepower an hopefully make battles shorter, and Angelica next on the list. I'd like to make Sez better too, since I really like him, but he'll wait.

I do have Taranor Guard (and also the Royal Guard lol I think both are SSS, I pull them a lot when going for other units).

I forgot to mention that I also have Basar (which seems to be good for debuffs), Baal&Sezan and Kayron (never used him despite thinking he looked cool lol).

I'll follow ERA's general advice and focus on building a good Wyvern team, it seems to be a good way of slowly improving.

Thanks again!

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
You have some great options! Probably Luna to get you over the DPS hurdles. You can equip the next set of Abyss gear on her and is pretty much ready to go out of the box. Angelica/Destina can be very useful at 5* still and 6* is probably only required for later content that you can wait on.

For what it's worth my 3 6 stars are Luna, Angelica, and Lidica and I'm on Abyss 63, beaten Wyvern 10, and just started beating Raid bosses. I don't farm gear at all, the Abyss sets and side-story freebies have been more than enough. I'm mostly running Destina with them for harder content and out tanking and CR pushing bosses with Lidica.

I'd probably go with Luna as her benefits from 6* will be more immediate than Angelica since you already have a tanky Krau.

Alpheus

Oct 25, 2017
restarted my file cuz the game is pretty grindy and i made a number of resource mistakes so thank you everyone who gave me advice on my team in my prior file. hopefully I'll have a better go of it and make better choices. was only on like chapter 7 so i wasnt too far thankfully

Annabel

Mar 22, 2019
So I kinda downloaded this game as a joke and ended up actually liking it.

Any tips for starting players? For reference sake, I'm in the middle of Chapter 2.

BumperLips

Dec 2, 2017
So I kinda downloaded this game as a joke and ended up actually liking it.

Any tips for starting players? For reference sake, I'm in the middle of Chapter 2.

If you didn't roll a healer from the selective summon, you might want to reset until you do (either Achates, Angelica, or Destina, preferrably Angelica)

You don't absolutely need one to get to the end of the regular story as Hazel and Aither can work as healers, but it will probably save you alot of time/frustration. But if you already rolled a 5 star you like in the beginning, then I would just go with it.

Annabel

Mar 22, 2019
Who did you reroll for as your starter 5*? I'd say try and get through 10-10 first while doing the daily missions.

Also welcome!
If you didn't roll a healer from the selective summon, you might want to reset until you do (either Achates, Angelica, or Destina, preferrably Angelica)

You don't absolutely need one to get to the end of the regular story as Hazel and Aither can work as healers, but it will probably save you alot of time/frustration. But if you already rolled a 5 star you like in the beginning, then I would just go with it.
I... didn't reroll at all and just went with what they gave me.

I believe my initial summon was just a Helga and I only walked out of the Selective Summon with a Charlotte.

Snormy

I'll think about it
Oct 25, 2017
Morizora's Forest
Realistically you can save enough for 60 pulls a month, that's gems and bookmarks combined. You should at least be getting enough for a 10 pull each week easy.

Now that I'm nearing my limits in story I find it has slowed right down. I rely mainly on the sanctuary, dailies and arena. The latter which depends quite heavily on heroes/gear. Some weeks I can almost get 20 but now I can barely make 10 bookmarks a week it feels. I'm only on Master league for arena. Q_Q

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Rolled that necklace pretty well, and my pretty well I mean non of it went into effectiveness. I'm still at the point 71 gear is super helpful so I maxed it right away.

50% Health
21% Defense
7 Speed
4% Crit Chance
6% Effectiveness

Was going to put it on Fluri but couldn't resist putting it on my super tank Angelica for fun right now, as I'm slowly trying to build up a speed set on her. She's at 14k HP and 1.1k DEF now.

I'll probably roll it back to my Fluri when I 6* her eventually as that defense and speed boost are no joke, but I haven't been using her for high end content for a while now.

Fellow

Oct 27, 2017
Grats. I've rolled that necklace twice now and it's only landed to Crit Chance in low % rates so I stopped in disgust. I'll finish it though, since I sorely lack speed/health necklaces. Hopefully S.Rose gets some use out of it.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Grats. I've rolled that necklace twice now and it's only landed to Crit Chance in low % rates so I stopped in disgust. I'll finish it though, since I sorely lack speed/health necklaces. Hopefully S.Rose gets some use out of it.

Thanks! It's a massive main stat boost to whoever puts it on at this point, wish I had a few more of them. All my best gear is from the Roses May Bloom side-story event, this freebie, and abyss. I started raiding and have gotten a couple ok drops but I'm now realizing how hard it is to get ideal sub-stats and these freebies always have great sub-stats. Hopefully they do some more for the collab.

metaprogram

Oct 28, 2017
Since they said it's a "legendary ip", there aren't a whole lot of realistic choices IMO. Soulworker, for example, I've literally never even heard of. So I can't imagine it would be that. League of Legends is enormous in Asia, so that's possible. So is GBF, but GBF isn't global, so I think that rules it out as well. F:GO or Brave Frontier are also likely candidates.

My money is on FGO, BF, or League.

Biestmann

Oct 25, 2017
Since they said it's a "legendary ip", there aren't a whole lot of realistic choices IMO. Soulworker, for example, I've literally never even heard of. So I can't imagine it would be that. League of Legends is enormous in Asia, so that's possible. So is GBF, but GBF isn't global, so I think that rules it out as well. F:GO or Brave Frontier are also likely candidates.

League would make them so much money. I am primarily suggesting Soulworker as it seems popular enough in Korea, and is part of Smilegate as well. How common are collabs between gacha games owned by different companies?

draconuszero

Oct 28, 2017

Unlikely candidates: Maple Story or Ragnarok Online lol

metaprogram

Oct 28, 2017
League would make them so much money. I am primarily suggesting Soulworker as it seems popular enough in Korea, and is part of Smilegate as well. How common are collabs between gacha games owned by different companies?

Puzzle and Dragons has had collabs with a candy manufacturer, an actual city in Japan, Angry Birds, Hello Kitty, and tons of other random stuff.

But there are other companies whose collabs have only been across their own IPs. So it really depends. It's just strange that they specifically said "a legendary IP". it would be weird to say that and then come out with some game that nobody has ever heard of.

Riskbreaker

Nov 1, 2017
How often are collaboration units actually good?

This is only my third gatcha, but in the three I played they are always middling characters. Some weren't even good at their event. FFBE, I am looking at you.

Is there any game where they were great characters? I am having issues being enthusiastic about this.

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017

This is only my third gatcha, but in the three I played they are always middling characters. Some weren't even good at their event. FFBE, I am looking at you.

Is there any game where they were great characters? I am having issues being enthusiastic about this.
It's kinda random.

Like in Star Ocean: Anamnesis, 2B is one of the best units in the game. In other games, they're mid-tier or even trash. It kinda depends also on if they're freebies or gacha. Generally, gacha collab characters will be better.

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017

In FGO Shiki is one of the best SR assassins in the game. That's stretching the idea of a colab though since it's still Type Moon. Not to sure about others.

Oct 25, 2017
Am I alone in hoping that it's from a franchise I don't care about so I can save bookmarks 😅

I generally am not a fan of collaboration units. I feel like FFBE and Alchemist Code took it too far. But if they said they'll make it fit in with the universe I'll wait and see I guess.

Last edited:

Ayato_Kanzaki

Nov 22, 2017
Rolled that necklace pretty well, and my pretty well I mean non of it went into effectiveness. I'm still at the point 71 gear is super helpful so I maxed it right away.

50% Health
21% Defense
7 Speed
4% Crit Chance
6% Effectiveness

Mine is only +9 for now, but rolling mainly into effectiveness.
Whatever, my blue team can now auto Wyvern 11 with 80% success chances, so further improvement is superfluous. I'll now focus my efforts on building my red team for Golem 11, and I just rolled Cermia from the skystones we get every week with arena rank. A Hazel/Lidica/Haste/Cermia team should be good for the job. I can replace Lidica or Haste by Tenebria if I really need a defense break to auto it.

I should also start saving up for the coming collab, whatever it is. I'd be a bit disappointed if it's with the Fate series, as they're so well known they've become a bit bland. It would basically mean Saber/Archer/Gilgamesh, and I'm fed up with those. A collab with the Honkai Impact licence, on the other hand, would be great.

Biestmann

Oct 25, 2017
If it's those godawful ship girls, this will be the first time in my life I will save my currency for whatever comes after.

Fellow

Oct 27, 2017
Coincidentally I'm also building a Golem team currently. Wyvern 11 is about 90% successful with Crozet/Diene/Kise/Luna. For Golem 11, I'm going with Cermia/Tamarinne/Tenebria/uhh... I'll try Kayron first and hope it works since he's my only fire DPS currently 6*/semi-decked.

I'm also hoping Tenebria and Tam will sub well for Azimanak hunt.

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Coincidentally I'm also building a Golem team currently. Wyvern 11 is about 90% successful with Crozet/Diene/Kise/Luna. For Golem 11, I'm going with Cermia/Tamarinne/Tenebria/uhh... I'll try Kayron first and hope it works since he's my only fire DPS currently 6*/semi-decked.

I'm also hoping Tenebria and Tam will sub well for Azimanak hunt.

Maybe try Mascot Hazel for the buffs. For Golem.

Dee Dee

Nov 2, 2017
Is Smilegate Megaport part of Smilegate? I mean their biggest IP by far would be Crossfire in that case.
Is Crossfire 2 released yet?

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Patch notes part one http://m-page.onstove.com/epicseven...n,html_remove&afterBack=true&boardKey=e7en002 and part two http://m-page.onstove.com/epicseven...y_opt=usertag_on,html_remove&boardKey=e7en002

Not a fan of the fact that refreshing your opponents list will end your win streak.

They're offering a recall on Kluri. I probably won't but the options nice.
If I recall Kluri...then use all the materials right back into Kluri...will I make 1 progress on the SSS quest

Mupod

Oct 25, 2017

Yeah it's a pointless feature if you're in Challenger+ where 2 out of the 5 teams are almost always some unwinnable ML Ken/immunity bs. Could make it a lot easier to climb up from the lower ranks though. It seems to intentionally put one abnormally strong killer team even in the first set of opponents every week, so even that one isn't guaranteed.

Also lol at them delaying the new gear AGAIN. Not like we can buy it yet, but at least tell us what it IS.

Finally I can unequip the 20 pieces of gear scattered across units I don't use anymore.

o fug I didn't see the free unequip event.

I might take this opportunity to completely change around a lot of gear and experiment a bit on floor 83, which has remained utterly impossible for me. I've tried everything I could possibly do. I've narrowed my problem down to that all the clears I see have far higher attack stats allowing their Arky to hit for 12k+ on the small mobs, counteracting their periodic heal buff after a rez. Easy to do if you have Diene or Tamarinne, or if you did it with Hell Cutter when it was bugged. But the closest thing I have to a general support is Roozid and Arky doesn't scale off speed buffs.

I did recently get Blaze Dingo and I thought he might do the trick but I'm unsure whether his attack buff affects someone else or just him. Also his defensive stats are hilariously low and I assume he'd just get 1-shotted by the boss the second his invuln falls off.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
the catalyst trade in definitely isn't looking too hot. 1 extra catalyst every 30 adventure runs is really weak. Hopefully world difficulty awards more AP or something. We don't even see the price for Epics.

EDIT: Oh nevermind we do....1 epic catalyst every 100 runs...yea this is really weak. Can only hope world difficulty AP is a lot better

Mupod

Oct 25, 2017
the catalyst trade in definitely isn't looking too hot. 1 extra catalyst every 30 adventure runs is really weak. Hopefully world difficulty awards more AP or something. We don't even see the price for Epics.

It would make no sense if World didn't give more. As someone who has farmed probably more than anyone here, any light at the end of the tunnel is welcome. I spent weeks and weeks trying for Demon Blood Gem and Nightmare Mask, never seen either drop.

also the epic catalysts cost 400 based on a screenshot in the other notes.

Oct 25, 2017
It would make no sense if World didn't give more. As someone who has farmed probably more than anyone here, any light at the end of the tunnel is welcome. I spent weeks and weeks trying for Demon Blood Gem and Nightmare Mask, never seen either drop.

also the epic catalysts cost 400 based on a screenshot in the other notes.
Having guaranteed progress certainly feels better than randomness, but when you need 15 epics for a character its still would just feel awful if the guaranteed progress was too slow. Hoping the world AP is much better.

At least it should act as a decent catchup mechanic for new players getting AP while doing the story the first time.

And yea, you beat out my edit.

Status
Not open for further replies.