• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rokuren

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Got Dizzy on the 6th pull, luckiest I've gotten. Now I'm grappling between calling it good and it was only six pulls I was prepared to go to pity so why not go for the second and a chance at the artifact.

There are plenty of mage artifacts that'd go well on Dizzy though, so I think I'll be able to hold out.

Rokuren

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Well her s3 always misses so I've seen it said that crit/crit damage probably isn't the way to go. At the very least she'd benefit from speed, effectiveness, and attack.

Scum

Oct 25, 2017
Hello Pity, my friend.

24027086531_f85a78cb81_o.png

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Three more Angelica's and one Dizzy at 37 pulls. Do I go for the artifact?

Grats! Glad you went for it.

I got Uber lucky and got her in 14 pulls after taking 60ish on Baiken. Not sure if I should go for artifact either, got dupe Sword of Judgement for my Lidica though.

I have 710 bookmarks left plus 6000 sky's tones, I think I over saved lol.

I'm doing speed, crit, and health personally.

I'm hesitant on crit since her S3 misses.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Gears! Glad you went for it.

I got Uber lucky and got her in 14 pulls after taking 60ish on Baiken. Not sure if I should go for artifact either, got dupe Sword of Judgement for my Lidica though.

Nice!

And thanks, you swayed me that it was worth it to try and Im pleased so far!

BumperLips

Dec 2, 2017
Got her in 10, then went the full 121 trying to get the arti. Got 3 artifacts and 1 dupe.

Not bad
Also got 3 leo dupes whyyy

Her multipliers are out too, not too bad.
_______Att.__Pow__
Skill1__0.7____1___
30% increased damage if target has a debuff
Skill2___1_____1___
Skill3__2.5____1___
always 'misses'

2.5 on s3, even with no crit or miss is interesting

Last edited:

RoaminRonin

Nov 6, 2017
Gears! Glad you went for it.

I'm hesitant on crit since her S3 misses.

Oh that's right, well speed and health it is.

okita

Oct 25, 2017
This time I wasn't so lucky , got dizzy on the pity , the only thing that easies the pain is I got a good amount of 5* artifacts along the way (6 in total 3 from banner and three off banner , wind rider dupe , Alexa's basket new and sigurd dupe) a new 4* Dominiel ( a couple of dupes too) and my 2 ml was Fighter Maya dupe and Kity Clarissa which is nice. Well I saved for this, can't complain much, still have a full pity and a couple more Bms saved ...

Hello Pity, my friend.

24027086531_f85a78cb81_o.png

This time I joined #TeamPity too lol

psynergyadept

Oct 26, 2017
Ya boy got Dizzy and two of her artifacts in 60 pulls! E7 is starting to bless me!! well maybe making up for the shit gear its gives me via workshop.

EDIT: oh and a fucking finally got Aurius!!!

EDIT 2: 3rd of her artifact...

Last edited:

Scum

Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully, we'll get a break from unit summoning and the next one or two updates are QoL ones. I need time to save.

flo.png

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah some QoL stuff would be very much appreciated, bring in more auto options and other improvements they've mentioned before. Wouldn't mind them running some banners for popular old units, not looking forwarded to the next set of busted mystic summons units.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Stage 8 Hell not as quick as the other side stories, wish they let us use Baiken (Torn Sleeve) for the currency boost. Running Luna/Dizzy/Angelica and fodder. Was running Sol and Destina at level 50 to farm friendship but just finished Destina and it was way too slow.

Dizzy is already super fun with Sira Ren. Her S3 animation makes her look crazy.

I'm not sure what to do with molas on her since it's all damage after the S2 and S3 cooldown reduction. I guess I'll get those but probably stop there.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
I thought Dizzy's S3 didn't do damage until the first time I used it. That's just hilarious.

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sixty pulls in and no Dizzy nor artifact. I have the feeling it'll be full pity on this.

Edit: Got Dizzy on pull 90 and no artifact. While its usually not an issue considering these are limited artifacts it would have been nice to simply get to choose when you hit 120 whether you want the character or the artifact.

Last edited:

Famicom

Oct 25, 2017
Advice on who should be my third 6* unit (currently have Ravi and Angelica)?

Baal & Sezan - I use him in just about all contents, my primary debuffer/AOE unit.
Iseria - Pretty much my best overall Earth unit at the moment, just geared her this week but proven very useful so far.
Karin - The most versatile Water DPS I've got.
Alexa - Solely a W11 unit, could improve consistency.
F.Kluri - Using her less these days but could use the extra stats to Aurius tank in GW/Arena.
Baiken - Boy she one shots Water units really well but ???
Other (haven't used them yet because they are new/ungeared): Yufine, Sage Baal & Sezan, Dizzy, Lorina (spec change almost done)

RoaminRonin

Nov 6, 2017
Sixty pulls in and no Dizzy nor artifact. I have the feeling it'll be full pity on this.

Edit: Got Dizzy on pull 90 and no artifact. While its usually not an issue considering these are limited artifacts it would have been nice to simply get to choose when you hit 120 whether you want the character or the artifact.

Should be 60 pulls for guaranteed artifact and 120 for guaranteed unit. It's really demoralizing to pull 120 times and not get the on banner artifact.

Reszo

Oct 31, 2017
Alright pulled Dizzy with about twenty something pulls left until pity. In the process I got a couple new 4 star units
Dingo
Angelica
Schuri
Purrgis

And one new artifact
Sashe Ithanes

Actually really happy i pulled Angelica, kind of upset I didn't get Dizzy's artifact but I'm done with this banner.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
ugh...these epic frost runes just don't wanna drop...

I'm waiting until the weekend to do the last awakening, I won't have her level 60 until then anyway. I did convert 60 greater for 6 epic, damn is that expensive.

Now what we know what Dizzy is I need to build my W11 team which I'm going to try and make her a part of to start since I'm investing in her anyway. I might go Angelica/Taranor/Luna/Dizzy but I don't have enough effectiveness gear to really kit Dizzy and Taranor out for W11.

ButtButt

Oct 30, 2017
Got Dizzy in 60-70 pulls or so and got her artifact immediately before so that was lucky.

Was hoping to get Angelica somewhere in there but still no luck... been playing/pulling since launch lol.

Good luck and congrats to everyone pulling.

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
Got Dizzy and two of her artifacts in about 100 bookmarks. Really lucky, but then my luck has sucked ass since I started this game so I guess this is nice.

Time for the long grind up. I'm still grinding wolves and trash monsters to get my first 6*, and getting Sol + Dizzy is only going to add to number of wolves needed.

Ayato_Kanzaki

Nov 22, 2017
Well, it took me all 121 rolls to get Dizzy. But I got two of her artifacts and five 4* heroes alongside her, so it's not too bad.
her skill multipliers and pretty short cooldowns convinced me. Plus, she doesn't require much in Molagora investment. She's already pvp-effective without any, and more than 0/3/3 is luxury.

I'm already thinking some nasty combinations in arena with Baiken as initial CR pusher, followed by Dizzy's crippling debuffs, then Tenebria's AoE and defense break, and lastly Luna. At this point the remaining enemy team would be made of two half dead, heavily debuffed members. Of course, it all depend of Baiken getting the first turn.

One thing to note is that her artifact, while good, is not actually the best choice for pvp. You can do better, with a max-leveled Tagehel's Book. You can use soul burn on her first turn and allow her to follow up her S3 with her S2, and that is downright dirty.

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
I really wanted to get Undine but was unsuccessful. I did get Uberius's Tooth though which was probably one of my most wanted artifacts so I'm happy with that. I'll probably use whatever I get before the end to try get the Artifact seeing as it's limited, then go into full save mode for whatever the future offers.
How should we be building her? Crit or Health lol
I think Speed Effectiveness is what's recommended atm.

Dee Dee

Nov 2, 2017

Baal & Sezan - I use him in just about all contents, my primary debuffer/AOE unit.
Iseria - Pretty much my best overall Earth unit at the moment, just geared her this week but proven very useful so far.
F.Kluri - Using her less these days but could use the extra stats to Aurius tank in GW/Arena.
Other (haven't used them yet because they are new/ungeared): Yufine, Sage Baal & Sezan, Dizzy, Lorina (spec change almost done)

I think Iseria has most versatility out of the ones you named, then maybe Fluri, since you have a healer/tank and DPS at 6* already, she just adds to most team comps I feel.
Although, if you want her for Guild War DEF team, you should just build your ML Baal instead, just make him 6*, no need for gear, no one will attack that team anyway. XD

Baiken would be another great DPS or Karin. Or Lorina once you spec change and super invest in her.

I'd go with Baiken or Iseria so you have a 6* for every element.

Fellow

Oct 27, 2017

Iseria. She can be utilized in just about any team comp.

Riskbreaker

Nov 1, 2017
Dizzy's Japanese VA is like the reason I don't use Japanese VA's anymore.

Ugh.

I built her Rage/Effectiveness. Pretty certain for PVP it would be speed effectiveness but I am getting efficiency from this Rage set I have had laying around so eh.

Karen and Baiken require large investment. If you have 100% Crit, and R&L or Torn Sleeve, respectively, then one of them. Karin is kinda a noob trap because without R&L artifact she is kinda mediocre.

Iseria can do her job at level 50. She would be one of last units I 6 star.

Mupod

Oct 25, 2017
had to do the full 121 summons for Dizzy, got 2 of her artifact along the way. Nothing else too spectacular, finished SSS devotion on like 8-9 different 3* characters, random Rod of Amaryllis, and 2 more potion vials.

Also did two ML pulls yesterday, got my first BB Karin and my second BB Karin. Weird.

I'm already thinking some nasty combinations in arena with Baiken as initial CR pusher, followed by Dizzy's crippling debuffs, then Tenebria's AoE and defense break, and lastly Luna. At this point the remaining enemy team would be made of two half dead, heavily debuffed members. Of course, it all depend of Baiken getting the first turn.

One thing to note is that her artifact, while good, is not actually the best choice for pvp. You can do better, with a max-leveled Tagehel's Book. You can use soul burn on her first turn and allow her to follow up her S3 with her S2, and that is downright dirty.

Problem there is that Baiken won't beat any of the real speed demons like Celeste unless you're punching down gear-wise, especially since there's no speed imprint. And if you lose the speed race or run into immunity/resist sets with a team like that you're done.

I've certainly seen Baiken used effectively as a CR pusher but when I'm using my cleave team I have to think about whether I want to make the gamble of if I can beat the enemy's speed. If their CR pusher is one of the extreme base speed people or if they're running speed imprints (Cidd, Roozid, Helga etc) it gets a lot more risky. The team you describe, I'd be pretty confident that I could go first if our gear was remotely even.

Heavily debuffing a tank team sounds good in theory but find me one of those that isn't running an immunity/resist Angelica/C.Armin these days.

Personally I'm curious how prevalent Dizzy will become on defense teams, the Tagehel's thing is cool but the AI can't actually use soul burn. Extending burn debuffs from ML Aramintha sounds devastating though, and Hurado/ML Baal are always in those teams to strip immunity. If she does start showing up I'll have to get an effect resist Destina up and running as a hard counter.

Riskbreaker

Nov 1, 2017
I've certainly seen Baiken used effectively as a CR pusher but when I'm using my cleave team I have to think about whether I want to make the gamble of if I can beat the enemy's speed. If their CR pusher is one of the extreme base speed people or if they're running speed imprints (Cidd, Roozid, He
Personally I'm curious how prevalent Dizzy will become on defense teams, the Tagehel's thing is cool but the AI can't actually use soul burn. Extending burn debuffs from ML Aramintha sounds devastating though, and Hurado/ML Baal are always in those teams to strip immunity. If she does start showing up I'll have to get an effect resist Destina up and running as a hard counter.
I would assume people would use Iela's Violin on Defense. Given even her dual attacks are AOE, you can make dizzy an annoying stripper herself with a unity set.

Also I am seeing more dual CR pusher parties around with fat cleavers. I would use Baiken as a secondary pusher, not a primary. Unlike the other pushers, Baiken can at least erase a non fire unit.

And no one really uses fire units in PvP.

But I chill around mid Challenger so what do I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.