• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

psynergyadept

Oct 26, 2017
Sitting on 600 mystics myself...should be close to atleast 700 by next week.

also got my 6th Angelica today...they wanna makes sure I have a healer lol.

Silent

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Sheesh, I didn't get her with over 13k Skystones and 230 bookmarks. Only got a Ludwig for my troubles. It's funny, I didn't even want her that badly, but just the nature of rolling makes not getting her feel so shitty haha.

okita

Oct 25, 2017
Did a few rolls and got her , before getting her, got two off banner 5* , Charlotte didn't have yet so it's ok, Tenebria dupe (the pain), kept going because I felt lucky to get two 5 with a small amount of BMs, Got two 5* artifact both offbanner (R&L and shimadra) I wanted the artifact the most, guess the game have a desire sensor lol and just trolled me twice

Last edited:

Ducarmel

Oct 25, 2017
pulled the limited banner until i reached my next gold transmit stone milestone got crap except for my first crozet

As for Cecilia i would not mind having her but i will wait for a better rotation

Scum

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks...and yes indeed.
I started out only with Vildred from the intial 10 pull...but managed to get Bellona and Aramintha in a couple pulls as well.
Now if i only could get Angelica ...maybe down the line.
...as well as Luluca.

tenor.gif

Blackflag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Is there a good beginners guide you all recommend for this game? I started playing a couple weeks ago and playing only pretty casually as GranBlue Fantasy is my hardcore grind game.

Things I'm running into issues with is

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
She was pretty neat in her story and is set up to be an important character so decided to pull and 250 BM later only got the artifact. I'll stop here, there's nothing special about her, I just liked the character after playing the story.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Beat Abyss 39 (eu)
and the two reward stones resulted in this ML pull

Not the Requimroar i was hoping for but better than my first ML pull (Gunther lol).
EU acc, took me 25 summons to get her, before that I got my 3rd 5* Artifact which obviously was dupe Sword of Judgment. Can't have all the good things.
Oddly enough got 0 4* summons in those 25 pulls.
Yeah - i saw your Luluca show up in my friendlist earlier...very nice, congrats.

PS. Left my current guild - gonna try to get into your guild tomorrow lol.
...as well as Luluca.

tenor.gif
lol

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Guessing nobody got the pre-registration email rewards yet?
I'm assuming we will get it after episode 2 released but I get paranoid waiting for emails lol

BumperLips

Dec 2, 2017
Has anyone confirmed if you can do infinite hell cutter stacking with A. Lots and the new artifact?

I know they stopped the bug where hell cutter carried over throughout the fight, but I don't think they capped it?

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
It's funny how animation length is a factor in whether I want a character these days. Long unskippable animations can add up when you're using a unit to grind stuff hundreds of times.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
I was so sure that Vildred would be my first 6* because of is farming performance.....but after having used Bellona for a couple of days - she is a damn beast.

Vildred - Dust Devil
Bellona - Rosa Hargana

Probaably still going with Vildred but not maxing Bellona asap feels wrong - she is useful in much more content than Vildred and is also a solid farmer.

Biestmann

Oct 25, 2017
I was so sure that Vildred would be my first 6* because of is farming performance.....but after having used Bellona for a couple of days - she is a damn beast.

Vildred - Dust Devil
Bellona - Rosa Hargana

Probaably still going with Vildred but not maxing Bellona asap feels wrong - she is useful in much more content than Vildred and is also a solid farmer.

Vildred and Bellona both are top tier units, but Bellona probably takes the cake. Imo she is the strongest unit in the game hands down.

Guessing nobody got the pre-registration email rewards yet?
I'm assuming we will get it after episode 2 released but I get paranoid waiting for emails lol

Yeah, we'll likely get them when season 2 releases.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
Note to self: don't do promotions while half-asleep. Finished leveling 4 doggos to 5-Star C. Dominiel, was only sorta paying attention to the character select (not the main screen), and ended up with a 5-starred Mercedes...

Blackflag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
How can you see how close your account is to leveling up and where is A good place to level the account level. Mine is 27 and I'm trying to get to 31 for the 4-5 star ticket. Keep in mind I'm kinda stuck at 9-2 right now.

I've only been playing the last couple weeks and I feel that compared to other gacha games this one has a lot of bullshit and things that aren't well explained but the core mechanics are fun and the art is beautiful. It will never surpass gbf for me but will be the only other one I play for awhile.

GarudaSmiles

Dec 14, 2018
How can you see how close your account is to leveling up and where is A good place to level the account level. Mine is 27 and I'm trying to get to 31 for the 4-5 star ticket. Keep in mind I'm kinda stuck at 9-2 right now.

I've only been playing the last couple weeks and I feel that compared to other gacha games this one has a lot of bullshit and things that aren't well explained but the core mechanics are fun and the art is beautiful. It will never surpass gbf for me but will be the only other one I play for awhile.

You can see it from the Friends menu

Snormy

I'll think about it
Oct 25, 2017
Morizora's Forest

Are you on global server? I recently cleared out some friends off my list. Send me an invite if you need friend supports to help clear some of the tougher stages in adventure mode.
Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

Reszo

Oct 31, 2017
Shadow Rose was exactly who i needed to clear Golem 11, my official team for it is Ken, Sol, Shadow Rose, and Achates. First time clearing a Hunt 11, making progress.

Dandy Crocodile

Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Started playing yesterday.
My username is ダンディ and my ID is #510503564 if anybody wants to lend me their friendship so I can abuse it as a carrying mechanic. 0:)

Rixa

Oct 26, 2017
Note to self: don't do promotions while half-asleep.
I fed a mola to my level 5 Carmin instead of my 50 one so I actually do understand. Lol.

Yeah I learned this from "soft" way how easy it is to choose wrong unit. I barely managed to clear one fight as I chose Mercedes instead Aramintha to party and noticed it at first fight. And then I equipped eq to Mercedes instead Aramintha. Only small mistakes but was good lesson.

After that I made sure I lock my 5* Phantasmas (sofar I have 2) that are waiting for the day I finally can 6* B&S. It is so easy to choose wrong unit and notice it too late.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
First 6* unit - Bellona. Finished the Adventure Mode and those Gold Transmit Stones rewards resulted in....

Crazy, never thought i would see her again. She was my main dps on my initial account back when the game first launch.
Feels like ive used up all my luck on this EU account already with those pull.

Still no Top Tier healer - but everything else looks great. Gonna need alot of Molas Bellona and C.Dom.

Bellona x Rosa Hargana
C.Dom x Kaladra
Luluca x Eticas Scepter
Vildred x Dust Devil
General Prugis x Els Fist
Aramintha x Etica Scepter/Sira Ren

My current"main"units. Probably gonna have to look into Montmorancy SC since it might be a while since i obtain a better healer.
Vildred and Bellona both are top tier units, but Bellona probably takes the cake. Imo she is the strongest unit in the game hands down.
Thanks - that post was more or less all i needed so i went ahead an 6* Bellona.
Sorry Vildred lol. Told myself earlier i would go with Vildred first even if i pulled a unit like Ken - Bellona was a surprise and left too much of an impression.

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Won two matches in my Guild Wars attacks today which is a first. They were easier opponents but nice to feel like I'm progressing.

Yeah it can be a bit overwhelming at first. There's more help now than there was when I started though. The ? mark in the top corner with all the info is very helpful.

Razmos

Oct 28, 2017
Anyone else use Baiken and have any input on what artifact to use with her?
I have a Torn Sleeve that is fairly high level (80% chance to inflict bleed). I like it because it makes it easier to stack bleed effects to detonate and can activate even if the attack misses. It can also be activated on her 3rd skill and it activates before the detonate adding more damage or giving a detonation if the enemy doesn't have any bleed stacks.

However recently I've been thinking that Dust Devil might be better for her, her 1st skill is a really good one since it has a highish chance to inflict bleed and also reduces the cool down of her other 2 skills by 1 if it crits. With 100% crit rate this applies every single time. if dust devil triggers she reduces the cool down of her other 2 skills by 2 turns meaning more use of her 2nd skill which gives a one more turn if it crits, which then would reduce the cool down of her 3rd skill even further meaning more frequent detonates and probably more importantly a party wide 25% combat readiness buff more often.

I guess through typing it out I've realised that dust devil probably is better but that means that Torn Sleeve is likely going to be benched since it's not really useful for anyone else

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Won two matches in my Guild Wars attacks today which is a first. They were easier opponents but nice to feel like I'm progressing.

Nice! That is always exciting! I was the guy for a while that took all the easy match-ups and now I'm the guy in the guild that waits til later in the day and targets the harder opponents. You'll get there if you want to. Our guild is super casual but I still call out opponent stats and stuff when I can to help the other more serious PvP players.

Anyone else use Baiken and have any input on what artifact to use with her?

I dunno, I experimented with a +15 R&L for a while and ended up sticking with Torn Sleeve. I primarily use her for PvP burst damage and CR push.

For PvP my primary goal with her is to delete the strongest DPS character (or a Dizzy) on the other team first turn so I want as many possible bleeds to stack which means using Torn Sleeve. I usually delete a Bellona or a Luna so they can't act and it throws the whole other team off and at that point the match is usually over.

For PvE I'd probably argue the R&L proc's add up enough overtime that you are doing more damage than landing more bleeds with Torn Sleeve. Maybe the same with Dust Devil if you don't have R&L. But the heavy RNG nature of those makes it unreliable for PvP.

Last edited:

Draggyrider

Oct 30, 2017
Thoughts on Luluca? She seems to me like the Mage-equivalent of Diene, with a barrier and a DEF buff instead of Crit Resist and a DEF break instead of Attack buff. Bit more damage while being a bit more squishy. I kind of have way too many characters waiting for gear and levels though

Snormy

I'll think about it
Oct 25, 2017
Morizora's Forest
For Baiken I had the best experience with Dust Devil. While Torn Sleeve enables stronger, more guaranteed 1 shots in arena this is not as useful if the enemy has immunity. Dust Devil adds a lot of extra turns overall as it pushes her S2 which has its own turn reset and DD can proc off assists. My Torn Sleeve is only 15 though.

okita

Oct 25, 2017
Thoughts on Luluca? She seems to me like the Mage-equivalent of Diene, with a barrier and a DEF buff instead of Crit Resist and a DEF break instead of Attack buff. Bit more damage while being a bit more squishy. I kind of have way too many characters waiting for gear and levels though

She doesn't seem an unique addition (like Diene is) and certainly not essential at all , but have useful buffs and debuff, I think we will start to see more characters like this "in the use if you like area" unless they start insert new mechanics. Rolled for her and the artifact, didn't get the artifact , got her but I knew she isn't a game changer, can help more new players who don't have access to characters with party wide defense break, the barrier is a common buff and the defense up party wide are in some characters like Krau, Elson (which no one wanna use anymore because the cds) and Doris which comes with a healing buff and might be more suitable if you wanna be on more defensive side (but it's a ML not exactly easy to get), not only that, dizzy released recently is a better Water mage, but going forward not accessible unless they re release her as some other limited characters, but being a collab might be even harder than the others ...

Razmos

Oct 28, 2017
Nice! That is always exciting! I was the guy for a while that took all the easy match-ups and now I'm the guy in the guild that waits til later in the day and targets the harder opponents. You'll get there if you want to. Our guild is super casual but I still call out opponent stats and stuff when I can to help the other more serious PvP players.

I dunno, I experimented with a +15 R&L for a while and ended up sticking with Torn Sleeve. I primarily use her for PvP burst damage and CR push.

For PvP my primary goal with her is to delete the strongest DPS character (or a Dizzy) on the other team first turn so I want as many possible bleeds to stack which means using Torn Sleeve. I usually delete a Bellona or a Luna so they can't act and it throws the whole other team off and at that point the match is usually over.

For PvE I'd probably argue the R&L proc's add up enough overtime that you are doing more damage than landing more bleeds with Torn Sleeve. Maybe the same with Dust Devil if you don't have R&L. But the heavy RNG nature of those makes it unreliable for PvP.
For Baiken I had the best experience with Dust Devil. While Torn Sleeve enables stronger, more guaranteed 1 shots in arena this is not as useful if the enemy has immunity. Dust Devil adds a lot of extra turns overall as it pushes her S2 which has its own turn reset and DD can proc off assists. My Torn Sleeve is only 15 though.
Awesome thanks for the input, I've been using her for the same reason in PVP (I love eliminating the most dangerous unit before they have chance to act and then speeding up the rest of my team)

I didnt consider the idea that it depends on what content I'm doing. I suppose for stuff like Labyrinth or Abyss I should probably go for Dust Devil but should stick with Torn Sleeve for PVP

Shame that it costs so much to switch artifacts, really kills the desire to experiment or switch play styles on the fly

lt519

Oct 25, 2017

Yeah, immunity throws it off, but depending who it is on you can still one shot them depending on your build. I regularly take out immunity ML Ara's and Dizzy since I run Baiken S2 -> S3 into Axe God who can finish off with S2 and then follow up on another unit with S3. In some situations it's actually better if my Baiken doesn't take out the opponent but still CR pushes Axe God into action.

I need to either pick a cleave team or a tank team, I'm caught in the middle which works ~75% of the time based on my offensive stats each arena week. I take a lot of dumb match-ups and revenge matches out of curiosity though lol. The same team on defense though has about a 25% win rate which is fairly high, not sure why people struggle with it (Dizzy, Baiken, Axe God, Angelica).

h0tp0ck3t

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I got all excited when the little guy popped up in the summon saying I was getting a 5*
Then got mad when it was an artifact
Then got excited when it was R&L

okita

Oct 25, 2017
I got all excited when the little guy popped up in the summon saying I was getting a 5*
Then got mad when it was an artifact
Then got excited when it was R&L

If the kid comes from your left it's an artifact , from the right it's a 5* character. If you look on the book you can see a knight for character and a Symbol for artifacts , so it's easy to keep your expectations in check

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
Are stat bonuses on gear random as you apply upgrades?

I've been upgrading those free adventurer quest sets, and after bringing everything to +10 or so, I think the level 50 crit/destruction set is completely outclassing the level 70 damage/crit set in damage, crit rate, and speed. It might be my best gear set now, and that makes no sense.

Snormy

I'll think about it
Oct 25, 2017
Morizora's Forest
Are stat bonuses on gear random as you apply upgrades?

I've been upgrading those free adventurer quest sets, and after bringing everything to +10 or so, I think the level 50 crit/destruction set is completely outclassing the level 70 damage/crit set in damage, crit rate, and speed. It might be my best gear set now, and that makes no sense.

For each piece the main stat will increase as you level it up. One random substat will increase every 3 levels. This is why late game gearing is so difficult. You need the right substats, then you need them to increase the way you want as you level it up. For gear that doesn't have all 4 substats yet one of the later upgrades will add a random substat into it.

Yeah, immunity throws it off, but depending who it is on you can still one shot them depending on your build. I regularly take out immunity ML Ara's and Dizzy since I run Baiken S2 -> S3 into Axe God who can finish off with S2 and then follow up on another unit with S3. In some situations it's actually better if my Baiken doesn't take out the opponent but still CR pushes Axe God into action.

I need to either pick a cleave team or a tank team, I'm caught in the middle which works ~75% of the time based on my offensive stats each arena week. I take a lot of dumb match-ups and revenge matches out of curiosity though lol. The same team on defense though has about a 25% win rate which is fairly high, not sure why people struggle with it (Dizzy, Baiken, Axe God, Angelica).

That is true but if you can one shot or almost one shot squishies without the bleed explosion then having DD would just quicken you to the next S2 S3 combo any way right? At the moment I'm running TS because my Baiken is kind of low on the attack and relies heavily on the bleed, my Cidd also relies heavily on DD since I don't have my else going for me with thief arts.

Last edited:

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
For each piece the main stat will increase as you level it up. One random substat will increase every 3 levels. This is why late game gearing is so difficult. You need the right substats, then you need them to increase the way you want as you level it up. For gear that doesn't have all 4 substats yet one of the later upgrades will add a random substat into it.

Bah, so it's *yet another* layer of RNG to deal with. This game's RNG layering is ridiculous.

So I guess this means my level 50 set just happened to grow a lot more optimally than the level 70 set.

Status
Not open for further replies.