• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayato_Kanzaki

Nov 22, 2017
I'm doing a mix of clearing the new story stages for molagora seeds and unlocking the new AP exchanges, and farmng the Wyvern to stockpile claws for the day we can start crafting accessories.

Aurizen

Oct 25, 2017
Philly
I'm doing a mix of clearing the new story stages for molagora seeds and unlocking the new AP exchanges, and farmng the Wyvern to stockpile claws for the day we can start crafting accessories.
Whoa the story gives you mola seeds?? I need a lot... plus I need a lot of catalysts. I mostly want the Breath of Orbis... Can I get them in the new story?

Ayato_Kanzaki

Nov 22, 2017
Whoa the story gives you mola seeds?? I need a lot... plus I need a lot of catalysts. I mostly want the Breath of Orbis... Can I get them in the new story?

Complete all stars of any map, and you get one seed. And 100 skystones.

To get the 2 new breath of Orbis, you need to:
1/ complete 1-10 and 2-10.
2/ Farm 250 AP on each map to unlock the stores.
3/ Farm 400 AP on each map to buy the Breaths of Orbis.

That's a bit over 1300 stamina to spend on the new maps...

Aurizen

Oct 25, 2017
Philly
Complete all stars of any map, and you get one seed. And 100 skystones.

To get the 2 new breath of Orbis, you need to:
1/ complete 1-10 and 2-10.
2/ Farm 250 AP on each map to unlock the stores.
3/ Farm 400 AP on each map to buy the Breaths of Orbis.

That's a bit over 1300 stamina to spend on the new maps...
Whoa! that's a lot... for only 2 lol.

Fellow

Oct 27, 2017
Ouch... Ok where can I grind to level my account rank? I'm lvl43 I wanna get to 50 this weekend.

I don't think there's really an optimal way of increasing the account rank faster beyond just 'playing'. Maybe running higher hunts will pump it up a bit more, but that's depending on how fast you can clear a run. Time vs. XP, etc.

Maybe 'Crack in the World' stages?

Anybody feel free to correct me, if I'm wrong though.

Ducarmel

Oct 25, 2017
I've tried to search how to rank up faster but found nothing.

Seems like getting to rank 50 is organic to completing other goals in the early game like grind out leveling your core team, completing adventure/connection quest, and making your 1st/2nd 6* hero.

okita

Oct 25, 2017
I don't think there's really an optimal way of increasing the account rank faster beyond just 'playing'. Maybe running higher hunts will pump it up a bit more, but that's depending on how fast you can clear a run. Time vs. XP, etc.

Maybe 'Crack in the World' stages?

Anybody feel free to correct me, if I'm wrong though.

I think the biggest problem is energy, in the end from what I see you play the game a lot then you will rank up faster

Biestmann

Oct 25, 2017
I had a whaling moment today and regret it a tiny-wee bit as I don't have much to show for it. Consider the lesson learnt.

Reszo

Oct 31, 2017
I had a whaling moment today and regret it a tiny-wee bit as I don't have much to show for it. Consider the lesson learnt.

I feel you, I had that moment two days ago. I thought just maybe I would get something good or new but nothing.

I will start using the summon simulators if I ever get the urge to spend money so it can remind of how low my chances are to actually get something lol

Biestmann

Oct 25, 2017
I feel you, I had that moment two days ago. I thought just maybe I would get something good or new but nothing.

I will start using the summon simulators if I ever get the urge to spend money so it can remind of how low my chances are to actually get something lol

Hey, that's a great idea. But what if you end up summong a 5* on first try?

I just went and deleted all payment methods off my google account. Hopefully the mild annoyance it would be to add them back will keep me in check next time I grow weak.

Reszo

Oct 31, 2017
Hey, that's a great idea. But what if you end up summong a 5* on first try?

I just went and deleted all payment methods off my google account. Hopefully the mild annoyance it would be to add them back will keep me in check next time I grow weak.

Well I haven't yet so it's working. I might get the urge when straze comes out so I need to start saving my crystals lol

I did the same thing lol.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
For 9 out of the 10 gachas I currently play, I'm just F2P with limited pulling. Too busy playing the other gachas to get salty on unlucky pulls in any one game. For E7 specifically I plan to only pull during limited banners for guaranteed pity summons; the rates are too awful to legitimately consider spending money to pull on normal banners.

Last edited:

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Whaling is never worth it and what keeps me away from it is just reminding myself of the constant power creep. What you spend on today will be outclassed in a few months.

I buy special packs now and then in games if they are under $4.99, seems to be my threshold. Like if the did a monthly ML summon for $4.99 I'd probably do it. The prices in this game are so outrageous it's not even a temptation.

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Is it just me or does A Vildred seem a bit too powerful now? You kill him and he comes back with his S3 that has hit reduction, 100% CR, and an attack boost. Two of those things would be fine but all three seem ott to me. I don't like the idea that you'll have to run Lilibeth just to get through that.
For 9 out of the 10 gachas I currently play, I'm just F2P with limited pulling. Too busy playing the other gachas to get salty on unlucky pulls in any one game. For E7 specifically I plan to only pull during limited banners for guaranteed pity summons; the rates are too awful to legitimately consider spending money to pull on normal banners.
10 gachas?! I can barely keep up with the two I play lmao.
Whaling is never worth it and what keeps me away from it is just reminding myself of the constant power creep. What you spend on today will be outclassed in a few months.

I buy special packs now and then in games if they are under $4.99, seems to be my threshold. Like if the did a monthly ML summon for $4.99 I'd probably do it. The prices in this game are so outrageous it's not even a temptation.
Exactly this. It's £100 for 14 mystic pulls for me. At 0.625% and 0.9% rates for the banner units I'm not even tempted.

okita

Oct 25, 2017
Is it just me or does A Vildred seem a bit too powerful now? You kill him and he comes back with his S3 that has hit reduction, 100% CR, and an attack boost. Two of those things would be fine but all three seem ott to me. I don't like the idea that you'll have to run Lilibeth just to get through that.

Exactly this. It's £100 for 14 mystic pulls for me. At 0.625% and 0.9% rates for the banner units I'm not even tempted.

I think that's their idea , make Lilibeth necessary if you want to be competitive in PVP and from a business stand point is a better position for them than nerf a character which they gain nothing from it, from the way I see it thats their plan: create a cycle of necessity to people keep rolling for new characters, release an op unity , release a counter , release another op unit and so on , while this is staying in PVP I'm not caring, but it might get to PVE in some point

Aurizen

Oct 25, 2017
Philly

Yeah I don't even ML summon when I get the 6 stones. I do 4/5 star... I got Montmorency twice in the mystic summon.

Ennsa

Oct 25, 2017
Seeing everyone's level 80+ gear from the buffed goblin gates is making me sad, especially when I just finished Lorina's SC requirement after spending tons of energy/leifs in adventure mode just a few days ago.

I just did an urgent mission with double goblin gates, and they were both level 44.

Fellow

Oct 27, 2017
Which is super funny since didnt the festa Q&A say that they were trying to cut down on having to repeat adventure stages?

Seriously, I can't believe they gated the new AP stores with more grinding while simultaneously stating their desire for the opposite in Q&A. Really makes you wonder how much of it is pure lip service and nothing else. Either that, or a serious disconnect regarding how the game is being developed. But yeah, yeah, it's not meant to be finished in a day, etc. etc.

Still, you're going to get some raised eyebrows from instituting sudden artificial hurdles where there were none before.

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
You can make catalysts in the upcoming Sanctuary facility.

It's just this weird two week window where it sucks.

Laiza

Oct 25, 2017
It's a one-time thing. All of the stuff worth grinding in the new chapter 2 areas are one-time only (once per account). You grind it once and you're done forever.

It's not like the epic catalysts which require 400 AP per catalyst and you have two per week to grind...

Fellow

Oct 27, 2017
It's a one-time thing. All of the stuff worth grinding in the new chapter 2 areas are one-time only (once per account). You grind it once and you're done forever.

It's not like the epic catalysts which require 400 AP per catalyst and you have two per week to grind...

True. And I guess in retrospect it's silly to complain about a specific kind of grinding in a game that's all about grinding. If it isn't there, it'd be somewhere else.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Decided for C.Dom for my second 6* (poor Vildred).

Should is invest in her S1 or S2 first ? Seems like both would result in similar atk enhancements for her, but wonder if there is a clear choice.

Aurizen

Oct 25, 2017
Philly
Seeing everyone's level 80+ gear from the buffed goblin gates is making me sad, especially when I just finished Lorina's SC requirement after spending tons of energy/leifs in adventure mode just a few days ago.

I just did an urgent mission with double goblin gates, and they were both level 44.
where is the goblin gate??

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Decided for C.Dom for my second 6* (poor Vildred).

Should is invest in her S1 or S2 first ? Seems like both would result in similar atk enhancements for her, but wonder if there is a clear choice.

I invested in her S2 and S3 first.

Vildred might be the better choice since he is a professional dog Walker and can speed up the process for you.

Of you like Cdom more though all power to you. She hits like no other but is hard to get going.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
I invested in her S2 and S3 first.

Vildred might be the better choice since he is a professional dog Walker and can speed up the process for you.

Of you like Cdom more though all power to you. She hits like no other but is hard to get going.
Thanks, might go with her S2 first then.
Vildred is amazing - only issue is pulled and six starred Bellona first....and she does alot of things he does and more, so even if he is a faster farmer it felt weird to six star another green unit.

C.Dom will be more helpful for Raids and Abyss advancements right now.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Took advantage of the EXP boost to just grind out altars and level up Sez/Cermia to 50. Finished Mont's skill tree and am gearing up Cermia for easier Golem clears. Gonna see how she does with the level 55 adventurer path destruction set at level 50. Super squishy but seems to pack a punch already.

Hesitant to push her to Level 60 as she seems to be fairly niche.

Building up a nice stash of gold while I'm at it.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Well not sure what I expected but my Level 50 Cermia with Level 55 gear is not better than my tuned for arena Level 60 Baiken against Golem 11. My 11 team was Baiken/Sol/Lidica/Angelica so don't see her sliding in there without replacing Baiken.

Not sure whether to invest further into her. I see the potential as a single target DPS against earth but not sure where else to use that.

Here's my current Mont project though:

f6bd8d2a-5961-488d-afqhj0v.png

Last edited:

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
You must enter... the hunt mines. With me.

Major golf tournaments and Epic Seven go together like peas in a pod. I've been running altars and hunts like crazy all weekend because I've just been parked on my couch watching the U.S. Open.

The goal of that Mont build above was Abyss 90 and it's taken a lot of good wyvern speed drops. Still not as good as my Angie but I need a good neck. The two combined should provide immortality haha.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Tamarinne graced me on EU today - wow.
Still no Angelica or good tank but outside of that ive pulled some of the better PvE units already. Time to start saving for the limited units now. Invested quite a bit in Angelic Montmonacy this weekend but not really happy with her healing abilities, since i lack some higher tier Soul Weaver artifact - maybe thinks will work out better with 2 healers.

Do we know when or if older limited units like Diene are being released on newer servers ?

PS. Use code "ARKASUS" for 100 stamina (Android) - just saw that on reddit.

Oct 28, 2017
fallen cicilia from a random mystic pull. huh! My first nat 5 ML character since I started playing (around launch). I can't find any info on her, is she any good?

Ducarmel

Oct 25, 2017
I don't have F.Cicilia but she is a knight so I'm assuming she is the latest flavor of the month tank character.

Ayato_Kanzaki

Nov 22, 2017
fallen cicilia from a random mystic pull. huh! My first nat 5 ML character since I started playing (around launch). I can't find any info on her, is she any good?

Like all recent 5* ML units, she's a pvp beast. 100% provoke on her S1, a shield (about 2500 HP strength with decent gear and some molagoras) applied automatically every turn on her S2 for the unit that need it the most, and her S3 will save your team from being cleaved to death, while doing signifiant damage to the enemy team. And you can put an Aurius on her.

Status
Not open for further replies.