• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pelicano

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I asked a few days ago, about which dps to upgrade to 6* and got some great advice from you guys. It was down to Sol, C. Lorina, and Lidica (more so for her other abilites).

Well I got Ravi as one of my free 5* summons. I'm assuming that she would be better than those other 3? I just got her to lvl 50.

Using Ravi and Lidica has helped with Golem greatly. Nice combo.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks....
It highly depends on what you want to accomplish. They are all great units, but they serve different roles / different dps potential.

Soulez

Oct 27, 2017
It highly depends on what you want to accomplish. They are all great units, but they serve different roles / different dps potential.

At this point, Vildred and Angelica are my only 6*s. Was trying to decide on the next 6* and was leaning towards a dps, but with some additional tools. I've been playing casually now for about 2 months roughly, so still trying to develop a solid core team that can do most things. Before I start trying to fill specific roles for a W11 team for example.

That being said, I still haven't gotten past W9 lol

Ennsa

Oct 25, 2017
Man baiken is so shit, always misses her bleeds and then gets instagibed, even vs all aqua teams.

Meanwhile I just press one button on violet and people just die trying to hit him.

Destina is p baller tho, much better than having rin as my only 'healer'. Slow tho.
I really wish I had better crit chance gear for her. So many matches I can nuke a Dizzy/Luna but if I miss the crit on either her s2 or s3, it snowballs into a disaster.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
I asked a few days ago, about which dps to upgrade to 6* and got some great advice from you guys. It was down to Sol, C. Lorina, and Lidica (more so for her other abilites).

Well I got Ravi as one of my free 5* summons. I'm assuming that she would be better than those other 3? I just got her to lvl 50.

Using Ravi and Lidica has helped with Golem greatly. Nice combo.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks....

I'd still go with Lidica since she doubled as a DPS unit because your DPS will get twice as many turns lol.

But seriously, that'll happen.

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Another summon session in which I have once again failed to get Kluri. This is actually a meme at this point. I've triple S'd a number of 3*s now.

Got Violet Talisman though which I'm quite pleased about.

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
We are currently getting punched into the sun this GW. It's hilariously one-sided.

Another summon session in which I have once again failed to get Kluri. This is actually a meme at this point. I've triple S'd a number of 3*s now.

Got Violet Talisman though which I'm quite pleased about.
Oh yeah, I saw the notification for that. Grats!

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Are they ever going to add more 5*s or are they just going to keep rotating through reruns of old-featured-characters forever?

Alkez

Oct 25, 2017
We are currently getting punched into the sun this GW. It's hilariously one-sided.

Oh yeah, I saw the notification for that. Grats!
Damn, we're the noobs getting stomped now lol. Complete opposite of Monday.

And thanks :) it was ironic as yesterday I was saying to my friends I want Violet's Talisman.
Are they ever going to add more 5*s or are they just going to keep rotating through reruns of old-featured-characters forever?
The Lilibet banner literally just ended lol. I've personally never been a fan of BE's new hero a week model. It forces powercreep too much imo.

Rokuren

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
The banner that just left was a new character. New banners are generally tied to the side stories, so the new one should pop-up after Charlotte's side story is over(two weeks).

While Charlotte is an existing character the side story is new.

Alkez

Oct 25, 2017
I'm a bit annoyed that the free unequip and 50% XP isn't up at the time they said. Was ready to do a big grind to get my Baiken to 6*, as well as give her Bellona's gear for testing, before doing my Guild War attacks. This is where being in Europe on GL server can be a disadvantage.
I mean a new character that isn't a weird loli. :|
LOL. Fair play. Can't dispute that.

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
ML Ravi's S3 looks awesome.

I'll enjoy not getting her.

Not sure if I want to roll on her right away or wait until Zerato is rotated off.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017

Had time to run one match, I'll do the rest later. Long story short I ended up with a Sira Ren Dizzy and Montmo versus an Idol Cheer Angelica and I thought I was going to draw out until what had to be 10-15 minutes later Dizzy/Montmo defied RNGesus and landed like 10 consecutive sleeps/stuns/silences lol.

Jiraiza

Oct 25, 2017
Krau should adopt both Ravis and teach them how to dress. Preferably with some knight armor. Yes.

Last edited:

okita

Oct 25, 2017
I'm curious about Charlotte story , there was mentions throughout the game and the creature that surrounds her in some way (if I'm not mixing things), I got her during Luluca banner so I will keep saving the bms , the banner is one week only though who is next?

Edit: What they were trying to do with A. Ravi profile pose? Seems it's a new low

Last edited:

cyldman

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
Is Europe gonna get the old limited banners? At the moment I have 300 BM and 12k skystones, I'm saving up for 2 limited banners if I can because I know global had almost 2 limited banners at the same time so yeah....

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
How does AI decide who Cidd attacks? I was up against Dizzy, Cidd and Roozid so I set up Destina, Montmo, and Baiken assuming Roozid would push, Dizzy debuff and Cidd attack Montmo. Attacked Baiken instead and blew up my round.

Figured it would be color advantage but maybe it was health left? Misstep on my part.

First loss in a long while, boo, backups salvaged my third attack though. Had to dig deep for that haha.

okita

Oct 25, 2017
How does AI decide who Cidd attacks? I was up against Dizzy, Cidd and Roozid so I set up Destina, Montmo, and Baiken assuming Roozid would push, Dizzy debuff and Cidd attack Montmo. Attacked Baiken instead and blew up my round.

Figured it would be color advantage but maybe it was health left? Misstep on my part.

First loss in a long while, boo, backups salvaged my third attack though. Had to dig deep for that haha.

It depends , if he is speed buffed and his s3 is up which gives him elemental advantage like Luna (in his case only when buffed) , he probably will target the character with lower health despite the character element, if he is not buffed or his s3 isn't up probably will attack based on elemental advantage. In your specific fight , Roozid buffed Cidd and Cidd did what he does best

Last edited:

Jiraiza

Oct 25, 2017

Ice, if he's not speed buffed. Otherwise, he'll attack the target with the lowest HP. That's my experience, anyway.

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
Finished swamp girl's story. Funnily enough it made me like Cecilia more instead of making me care more about Charlotte.

Hopefully Cecilia gets a banner soon. I like seeing her in the other side stories.

Had time to run one match, I'll do the rest later. Long story short I ended up with a Sira Ren Dizzy and Montmo versus an Idol Cheer Angelica and I thought I was going to draw out until what had to be 10-15 minutes later Dizzy/Montmo defied RNGesus and landed like 10 consecutive sleeps/stuns/silences lol.
Lol that is ridiculously good RNG on your part.

Last edited:

Pelicano

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

I think it's random as hell, to be honest. I just got attacked by a Cidd whose options were: ML Ken, ML armin, or a 1600 def Cecilia. He went with option 3.

Conveniently enough, video evidence:

I forgot to equip Momo with an artifact. May she Rest In Peace.

Last edited:

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
It depends , if he is speed buffed and his s3 is up which gives him elemental advantage like Luna (in his case only when buffed) , he probably will target the character with lower health despite the character element, if he is not buffed or his s3 isn't up probably will attack based on elemental advantage. In your specific fight , Roozid buffed Cidd and Cidd did what he does best

Makes sense, the more you know!

thebigkahuna

Oct 26, 2017
Warning, dumb newbie questions ahead. I started playing very lightly at the end of Dizzy's release and managed to get her with my 2nd pull. Since then I've gotten Destina, Sigret, Aramintha, and Lidica and Kise from the free pulls. First, with the two free 5 pulls, now seems like a great time to reroll. Don't know for how long these free pulls will last though. Aside from Dizzy and Destina I don't think I have a great team but I know little about Lidica and Kise. I'd hate to lose Dizzy but I could probably do better? I'm up to about 9-1 in the epilogue so I started playing pretty heavily and the game has its hooks in me now. If I shouldn't reroll who should I have as my first 6 star? Probably should be a dps right? Thanks in advance!

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Warning, dumb newbie questions ahead. I started playing very lightly at the end of Dizzy's release and managed to get her with my 2nd pull. Since then I've gotten Destina, Sigret, Aramintha, and Lidica and Kise from the free pulls. First, with the two free 5 pulls, now seems like a great time to reroll. Don't know for how long these free pulls will last though. Aside from Dizzy and Destina I don't think I have a great team but I know little about Lidica and Kise. I'd hate to lose Dizzy but I could probably do better? I'm up to about 9-1 in the epilogue so I started playing pretty heavily and the game has its hooks in me now. If I shouldn't reroll who should I have as my first 6 star? Probably should be a dps right? Thanks in advance!

Rerolling only makes sense if you are looking to start out with a near perfect account and this could take some time. None of the units you can pull would replace Dizzy because of her unique skillset.
Any specific reason why you want to reroll outside of the feeling that its a good time to reroll ? But yeah if you dont care about Dizzy and/or using her in PVP you probably start with a account that will provide units that will shine for a very long time.

You could try your re-roll luck on a different server like EU and still keep your current one, to decide which one to go with later.
Difficult to day who of your units to 6* first, since you are missing a Top Tier farmer like Vildred and probably havent unlocked SC Lorina yet. Personally i would probably go with Dizzy, since she will be used in pretty much every content and can hit hard enough to be used as a farmer.

TLDR, if you are ready to spend alot of time with the game down the line - reroll for a Account with Tamarinne(Healer) + two of the following (Iseria/Bellona/Ken/Vildred)

okita

Oct 25, 2017

I wouldn't reroll in your case, Dizzy is great and you got good 5* units, from these I would first 6* Kise thinking on W11 in the future, another thing is consider your 4* too , like Angelica she is a 4* and one of the best characters in the game ...

thebigkahuna

Oct 26, 2017
Any specific reason why you want to reroll outside of the feeling that its a good time to reroll ?
Yeah, it was only because this seems like a golden opportunity to reroll. I'm so used to Final Fantasy Brave Exvius where new, powerful units roll in every week and even players who start off with a weak team have plenty of opportunity to get powerful units down the line. This game seems way harder to build a good core as the trickle of units happen every two weeks and most are not worth spending bm's on, at least since I started.

thebigkahuna

Oct 26, 2017
I wouldn't reroll in your case, Dizzy is great and you got good 5* units, from these I would first 6* Kise thinking on W11 in the future, another thing is consider your 4* too , like Angelica she is a 4* and one of the best characters in the game ...
Thanks for the advice! So Kise over Lidica? Also, not sure what a 6* Dizzy does over a 5* so I've been holding off, waiting for a really good dps. It takes so damn long getting the mats for one I don't want to blow it.

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017

You have great units. I would not reroll but its really up to you.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Resources early on are quite limited - Angelica is Top Tier but 6* her early on isnt really needed...she is more like your 3rd or 4th six star character. Especially when he already has a 5* Tank/Healer with Destina.
Yeah, it was only because this seems like a golden opportunity to reroll. I'm so used to Final Fantasy Brave Exvius where new, powerful units roll in every week and even players who start off with a weak team have plenty of opportunity to get powerful units down the line. This game seems way harder to build a good core as the trickle of units happen every two weeks and most are not worth spending bm's on, at least since I started.
Its a good opportunity to reroll, probably the best we will get in a long time.
Considering how much time/resources it takes to work and 6* single units i can see why its appealing, since i do it myself from time to time. At the end of the day early on you will only be able to focus on 3-4 units.

If you didnt have Dizzy maybe a case could be made....but Dizzy....Lidica...a Healer with Destina etc. already a very solid setup and you are probably gonna miss Dizza the second you dont have her anymore lol.

Either way.....as long as you have fun, you really cant go wrong.

Grim

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
London, UK.
Does anyone else think that water units are too dominant in PvP? o.o I feel like you only you see Ken, Violet, occasional charles, Destina from their respectful elements

okita

Oct 25, 2017
Resources early on are quite limited - Angelica is Top Tier but 6* her early on isnt really needed...she is more like your 3rd or 4th six star character. Especially when he already has a 5* Tank/Healer with Destina.

Its a good opportunity to reroll, probably the best we will get in a long time.
Considering how much time/resources it takes to work and 6* single units i can see why its appealing, since i do it myself from time to time. At the end of the day early on you will only be able to focus on 3-4 units.

If you didnt have Dizzy maybe a case could be made....but Dizzy....Lidica...a Healer with Destina etc. already a very solid setup and you are probably gonna miss Dizza the second you dont have her anymore lol.

Either way.....as long as you have fun, you really cant go wrong.

What I'm saying he is only considering his 5*, but he shouldn't because there are great 4* units too, Angelica was one example (I don't even know if he owns her) and early on you will be limited in many ways, there isn't any shortcut for this you will have to grind for gear , raise fodder , farm catalysts etc. The 6* I suggested is Kise, thinking in W11 she will be very useful there and even more important because he can't have access to Luna ...

Thanks for the advice! So Kise over Lidica? Also, not sure what a 6* Dizzy does over a 5* so I've been holding off, waiting for a really good dps. It takes so damn long getting the mats for one I don't want to blow it.

Lidica is more utility side like Dizzy , decreasing combat readiness, reducing speed , AoE blind

Last edited:

thebigkahuna

Oct 26, 2017
You have great units. I would not reroll but its really up to you.
What I'm saying he is only considering his 5*, but he shouldn't because there are great 4* units too, Angelica was one example (I don't even know if he owns her) and early on you will be limited in many ways, there isn't any shortcut for this you will have to grind for gear , raise fodder , farm catalysts etc.
Yeah, no 4 star of any consequence. Thanks for the advice! I'll just keep grinding with this team. Rerolling is not something I particularly enjoy.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
What I'm saying he is only considering his 5*, but he shouldn't because there are great 4* units too, Angelica was one example (I don't even know if he owns her) and early on you will be limited in many ways, there isn't any shortcut for this you will have to grind for gear , raise fodder , farm catalysts etc. The 6* I suggested is Kise, thinking in W11 she will be very useful there and even more important because he can't have access to Luna ...
Oh sure...i agree.
Yeah, no 4 star of any consequence. Thanks for the advice! I'll just keep grinding with this team. Rerolling is not something I particularly enjoy.
Then its settled....you would also have lost all the Molas, Catalyst and event goodies you have farmed so far. You probably also got Sol from the KoF Event right ? He is also very good and not obtainable anymore.

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
Okay, I think I have a consistent manual G11 team now in Tama, Fluri, Sol and Clorina. Fluri uses soulburned S3 for def break, Tama transforms, then Sol and Clorina burn the golem down in a turn or two.

Problem is, that doesn't translate into autoing because it counts on that SBed S3. Fluri is too poorly geared to get her S3 back in time if she autos and wastes it on the trash mobs, and then the whole thing falls apart. Requiemroar is probably the better choice for me if I'm building an auto team. Not sure how to make it consistent, though.

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Used 645 bookmarks and did not get tall crown 5 head. Did 2 moonlight pulls. Got Pylis who I wanted and then this.

9x0OLDG.png

Ennsa

Oct 25, 2017
So glad I started Roozid's sc quest before doing Charlotte's side story.

Rolled to try and get Charlotte and Lidica and failed both. Got enough gold transmit stones and got Shadow Rose.

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I'm stupid and spent far too much of my stash but I've wanted her since I started playing.

R8Qw31A.jpg

Now back to saving for the next limited because no way in hell do I want to roll that much again.

Deleted member 23381

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I was about to rage about losing a match because the ml ginger chick stunned literally the whole team, but then sole surviver violet kept countering everything and killed them all.

PvP is just bullshit cancelling out bullshit.

Last edited:

Alkez

Oct 25, 2017
Some of these teams I'm seeing the guild war EpicEra is fighting are ridiculous. Spec Ten, Diene, C Armin. I wouldn't even know where to begin. I actually have no desire to do my attacks lol (in part because I was expecting the free unequip and had some heroes I wanted to use this war).
Does anyone else think that water units are too dominant in PvP? o.o I feel like you only you see Ken, Violet, occasional charles, Destina from their respectful elements
Yeah, it's basically just Ice and MLs. I find that Earth is more prevalent in guild wars than arena though. I see lots of Bellona's Cidds, Violet's, and Roozids.

Status
Not open for further replies.