• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Congrats on ML Cecilia !

I finally have enough material to get my second 6* ever, who would you upgrade between Vildred and Chloe ? ( I have Lilibet and Baal too but i think they're low priority)

My actual 6* is Aramintha, i was thinking about going for Vildred since he'll probably speed up most of my farming.
Vildred. He is fantastic and the best dog walker in the game.

Hes also great at cleaving in PVP.

However Chloe is good for W11.

psynergyadept

Oct 26, 2017
I guess I'll try to step up and finally tackle Hunts 9-11...but does anyone have a good video or link to start building for one?

Also my units so far:

6*:
Sage Baal & Sezan
Arbiter Vildred
Dizzy
Sol
Cermia
Bellona
Luna
Aramintha
Lidica
Haste
General Purrgis
Sez
Shadow Rose
Angelica
Falconer Kluri

5*(of which one I can 6*)
Destina
Baiken
Tamarinne
Tenebria
Iseria
Ravi
Charlotte
Kise
Cresent Moon Rin
Achates
Silk
Commander Lorina
Montmorancy
Church of llryos Axe

Ennsa

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks to my recently acquired Shadow Rose and a +14 speed weapon for Dizzy, I think I've reached a point in arena where I've become self sufficient solely on revenge matches with a fodder defense team.

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I guess I'll try to step up and finally tackle Hunts 9-11...but does anyone have a good video or link to start building for one?

Also my units so far:

6*:
Sage Baal & Sezan
Arbiter Vildred
Dizzy
Sol
Cermia
Bellona
Luna
Aramintha
Lidica
Haste
General Purrgis
Sez
Shadow Rose
Angelica
Falconer Kluri

Destina
Baiken
Tamarinne
Tenebria
Iseria
Ravi
Charlotte
Kise
Cresent Moon Rin
Achates
Silk
Commander Lorina
Montmorancy
Church of llryos Axe

Luna, Tamarine, Kise and Angelica gets you an easy W11 team.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017

Also my units so far:

6*:
Sage Baal & Sezan
Arbiter Vildred
Dizzy
Sol
Cermia
Bellona
Luna
Aramintha
Lidica
Haste
General Purrgis
Sez
Shadow Rose
Angelica
Falconer Kluri

Destina
Baiken
Tamarinne
Tenebria
Iseria
Ravi
Charlotte
Kise
Cresent Moon Rin
Achates
Silk
Commander Lorina
Montmorancy
Church of llryos Axe

In general, these reddit guides are pretty good to read about the mechanics and what a team might look like, they help identify some basic requirements and then you can start experimenting. Since gear varies, you'll have to find out what artifacts and units work best for you:

Not many guides for Azimanuk but in general you want a cleanser, an AoE DPS, buff stripper and then whatever else fills out you team. Common team comps of units you have would be Bellona, Falconer Kluri, Angelica and maybe Destina depending on if you need another DPS or not. I use Montmo/AxeGod/Sol/Dizzy.

Hunts also vary from 9 to 11, with your units you shouldn't have any problems getting through 9 and 10, so aim to build for 11 from the start. The only tricky one might be Wyvern 10 where it attacks a random party member vs Wyvern 11 that always attacks the front line. But in that case you can keep trying Wyver 10 until RNG goes your way since you only need to beat it once.

Deleted member 23381

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Abyss 50 is kicking my butt, those kamikaze mushrooms in the first wave always take out someone. I really want the gear after it for Violet tho before I make him my second 6 star (though I've started to become tempted to make ML stab abs girl my next one instead).

This is what I have to work with, any ideas?

wb70d4v7d2c31.png

Looks like something out of MGR, I'm hype.

That's awesome, but I think I prefer his general design.

Grim

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
London, UK.

Also my units so far:

6*:
Sage Baal & Sezan
Arbiter Vildred
Dizzy
Sol
Cermia
Bellona
Luna
Aramintha
Lidica
Haste
General Purrgis
Sez
Shadow Rose
Angelica
Falconer Kluri

Destina
Baiken
Tamarinne
Tenebria
Iseria
Ravi
Charlotte
Kise
Cresent Moon Rin
Achates
Silk
Commander Lorina
Montmorancy
Church of llryos Axe

Cermia invested in S3 + Sol + Iseria + Angelica will have you blitzing G11.

Luna + Kise + Angelica + Dizzy should net you some comfortable W11 runs. If you get good enough gear for Ange you could end up dropping Dizzy.

Rokuren

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Abyss 50 is kicking my butt, those kamikaze mushrooms in the first wave always take out someone. I really want the gear after it for Violet tho before I make him my second 6 star (though I've started to become tempted to make ML stab abs girl my next one instead).

Abyss 50, that only has two mushrooms now I think.

One possible route that'd take some luck is that you could have Kayron in the lead and let him immortality tank the hits. The blind on his s1 would also be useful for lowering their damage a bit.

If it's the two explosions back to back that are a problem Kise can help you stagger the mushrooms explosions with her s3.

okita

Oct 25, 2017

The basic strategy is armor break the 'shrooms, buff your characters with attack and kill them fast with a heavy hitter , if you need more time use someone that can slow them down like Dizzy or Silk or kise , if you don't have any attack buffer Yuna is a free character , she can increase both attack and speed or M. Hazel should buff sol enough to do some big damage and if you still can't beat them farm better gear no other way around, you can try to eat the explosion damage too then you will need a defense buffer which helps a lot in this case and pray for the rnggods for the shrooms to choose a tankier char, attack down debuff helps too ...

Last edited:

Grim

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
London, UK.
Didn't even know Skill Nullifier and Invincibility stack in the a way that the invincibility has to go first before you can attack to remove the Nullifier, seriously wtf

Ennsa

Oct 25, 2017
Took longer than it should've but I finally beat W11 and did it on auto. Feels a bit bittersweet since I was using Kise and Karin before and put way more investment into them yet TG and Alexa with half leveled gear did the trick

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Got Celestial Mercedes 6* awakening today so now she is pretty much complete outside of getting small gear upgrades
VuNINtTh.jpg

I'm hoping to eventually limit break Necro and Undine because at the moment if she crits against 4 opponents in Arena with it equipped she gets a 95% combat readiness boost, I need that extra 5% haha

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Is Schuri still a viable end-game unit if you have Tammie ? Wondering if should put the materials from the Charlotte Event into maxing his S2 or rather save for a pure DPS.

Dee Dee

Nov 2, 2017
So they officially delayed the patch notes (lol) but they already announced that ML Ravi will not be coming this week.
The Mystic Summons will feature ML Cecilia for another week.
Officially cited reasons it the rework of the ML covenant summon pool.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Another ML summon, another 3*, at least it was Sven and not a dupe, lol.

Daily was Acahtes which is great since I was missing her. Could probably find a use eventually.

5* Butcher Corps last night and have been running him as fodder on G11 to level up.

Westlo

Nov 4, 2017
Tama and Iseria is such bullshit..... I love it!.

Kinda soulcrushing that I leveled Tama from 50 to 60 through Golem 11 on bonus hunt material day and only got 1-2 decent bits of gear....

Edit - Beefy update, only got 1600 skystones for Karin's skin... but I'm I'll get the last 200 I need easily enough..... but....

Guessing Summer Bellona is the banner character next week after Sigret rerun.

Last edited:

Razmos

Oct 28, 2017
I dont understand why they have introduced Skins but then made Seaside Bellona a separate unit?
And I'm unclear on if the Karin skin is unlockable normally or if you HAVE to spend 1800 skystones

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
AT nerf and you can use stigma on the top floors, great. Might get another ML summon after all.

Locked missions in the side story might mean gear?!

That evade artifact seems so overpowered for someone like Violet, yikes.

Grim

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
London, UK.
AT nerf and you can use stigma on the top floors, great. Might get another ML summon after all.

It's so silly, yes it's probably 40% at the lowest threshold but it's still dumb.

There is no hit chance buff in the game and oath Key only goes up to 20% as it is. A Violet with a maxed one will be such a pain in the ass. Ugh

BumperLips

Dec 2, 2017
I dont understand why they have introduced Skins but then made Seaside Bellona a separate unit?
And I'm unclear on if the Karin skin is unlockable normally or if you HAVE to spend 1800 skystones

Yes you have to purchase the special pass to unlock the skin.

I'm ok with everything in this patch, it's a pretty damn beefy one.
One thing to note is that Karin herself is an unlock for f2p during this event (she's the last unlock on the side that's not covered by the special pass sections). That's really great from them.

E: I also think that's why Bell is a separate unit. Imagine getting the skin but not having the unit. They can do it for 4 stars if they make them unlockable for free, but I doubt they'd want to do that for 5 stars.

Can't wait to see Seaside Bellona's kit.

Also Chaos Inquisitor looks interesting but I wish they improved his s2 eith the tree a bit. Would be cool to get it to 25% or so.

Rokuren

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Will swimsuit Bellona have a diffrent a skill set ....or just the same unit looking diffrent ?
It looks like a different unit. Which feels a bit awkward given that the event is introducing costumes; but she should be limited at least.

edit:
which should have a different skill set. The screen that has her as boss shows her as a water unit.

Razmos

Oct 28, 2017
I didnt realized Sez was that ripped
I hope he's a skin but it's not looking likely

Rokuren

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
It's a three week event, I wonder if we get a costume a week or something

I'm also curious about the breakdown for the evasion artifact, since similar artifact's like El's Fist works on a threshold system.

Ennsa

Oct 25, 2017
ML ravi delay is a bit disappointing but they're reworking the ml summoning anyways I don't mind waiting.

AT changes might motivate me to actually attempt floors 95-100.

The new equipment management, filtering and preview is probably my favorite part of this update. A lot of characters I barrly touch because I'm too lazy to fiddle around with gear.

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
Updates look good. Lots of content and some nice tweaks.

I guess I'll check out the last AT floors when it comes in.

Pelicano

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Moonlight dreamblade is probably still significantly better for him, since he can now just get 1 shot without fear of dodge. 0% dodge at 100% HP. Probably gets super annoying if you can't kill him fast tho.

Deleted member 23381

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Abyss 50, that only has two mushrooms now I think.

One possible route that'd take some luck is that you could have Kayron in the lead and let him immortality tank the hits. The blind on his s1 would also be useful for lowering their damage a bit.

If it's the two explosions back to back that are a problem Kise can help you stagger the mushrooms explosions with her s3.

Cheers, Kises level 40 so I could penguin her up possibly, krayons only 30 though but i can see how his passive would be baller for it if he was lucky enough to get hit by both.

The basic strategy is armor break the 'shrooms, buff your characters with attack and kill them fast with a heavy hitter , if you need more time use someone that can slow them down like Dizzy or Silk or kise , if you don't have any attack buffer Yuna is a free character , she can increase both attack and speed or M. Hazel should buff sol enough to do some big damage and if you still can't beat them farm better gear no other way around, you can try to eat the explosion damage too then you will need a defense buffer which helps a lot in this case and pray for the rnggods for the shrooms to choose a tankier char, attack down debuff helps too ...

I can take down one with SOL and almost the second one but the n3cromancer aoe screws me. my last run I lost clarissa in the first wave and managed to do 60% of the boss b3fore wiping.

The gear from this event may help.

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
If Event Battlepasses are how they're going to make money and make the gacha more fair, by all means, go for it.

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
Still struggling with the hell raids. What's the typical strategy for the boss on the right, and which one is usually easier?

Razmos

Oct 28, 2017
Saw someone suggest on Reddit that Seaside Bellona is a separate unit and not a skin because her element changes, so Sez could potentially be a skin if he remains Water/Ice element

Status
Not open for further replies.