• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
I'm finding that Seallona and Dizzy make a great team in arena. They just sort of out-brawl the other team because Dizzy's debuffs makes the other team hit for nothing, which means lots of Seallona S2s to whittle them down and maybe kill any enemy squishies. And if they survive, I can use a single target DPS to finish them.

Are they normally run together? Who would go well with them? Right now I'm running them with Angie and either Clorina or Karin, depending on the color composition of the enemy team.

Ennsa

Oct 25, 2017
I'm finding that Seallona and Dizzy make a great team in arena. They just sort of out-brawl the other team because Dizzy's debuffs makes the other team hit for nothing, which means lots of Seallona S2s to whittle them down and maybe kill any enemy squishies. And if they survive, I can use a single target DPS to finish them.

Are they normally run together? Who would go well with them? Right now I'm running them with Angie and either Clorina or Karin, depending on the color composition of the enemy team.
Seallona+Dizzy is currently messing up my usual offense team, either she counters my turn 1 Dizzy+Baiken s2 and s3, or their Dizzy goes first and Seallona blocks my chances at a comeback.

Based on my defense team, I'm getting a lot of wins with Dizzy, double Bellona, and Angie, but I'm seeing a lot of teams use Destina instead.

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
I couldn't tell from their wording what it would really be. Seemingly they want to improve her S1 for Arena? Maybe make the CR push stronger or ignore typing? She's a fantastic unit but has so many issues for PvP in the current meta I'm not sure what they'd do. I use her a lot for GW because 3v3 lends itself better to baiting with the skill nulllifier but I never bring her into Arena. She's so fast she can be a great opener but single target attack is kind of wasted on an opener and she's not worth gearing up to just land her S2 when Dizzy exists.
I have quite a lot of success using her in arena to pick off anyone who Dizzy fails to push back with her S2, she helps push my Baiken and Celestial Mercedes and then sometimes soak up a hit

I can see them maybe adding a combat readiness decrease to her S2 as well (maybe only 10% or so) that would give her more utility in arena

StarStorm

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Finally got SS Bellona. Came close to the pity summon. It was my 113th one before she came home. I got two of her artifacts way earlier chasing her. Time to level her up.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Nice, congrats!

I'm still grinding out summons to see how close I can get to the pity before I spend. There are a handful of cheap beginner bundles so I can always grab those if I really need to, but I'm waiting until as late as possible.

Rokuren

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
They're buffing lili too right?
Yup, she's in the coming balance patch. They haven't given us anything detailed yet though.

Lilibet
Lilibet's Soul Cutter skill has the extinction effect which matches well with her Soul Burn, but because her ability is too focused on the extinction effect, it was difficult to use her in other situations. Lilibet's overall ability will be buffed so that she can be beneficial in various situations.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Here's my slow but steady Az 11 auto team. Happy I can finally farm Rage and Immunity gear. Around 4 minutes per run, yuck, but it's 100% so far. I like it because it's a largely F2P team assuming you saved up for Seallona. I think it'll be faster once I mola her S3.

Sol/Angelica/Montmo/Seallona. Seallona has S1 and S2 maxed but nothing in S3 yet and Sol has only +3 in his S3. Sol just has the Arena S2 gear.

I lack a regular Bellona and my Dizzy doesn't hit hard enough. So I wanted to make Seallona fit. I could probably beef up Axe God and have a similar result but her S2 procs so much more than his S2 cools down.

Last edited:

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
Here's my slow but steady Az 11 auto team. Happy I can finally farm Rage and Immunity gear. Around 4 minutes per run, yuck, but it's 100% so far. I like it because it's a largely F2P team assuming you saved up for Seallona. I think it'll be faster once I mola her S3.

Sol/Angelica/Montmo/Seallona. Seallona has S1 and S2 maxed but nothing in S3 yet and Sol has only +3 in his S3. Sol just has the Arena S2 gear.

I lack a regular Bellona and my Dizzy doesn't hit hard enough. So I wanted to make Seallona fit. I could probably beef up Axe God and have a similar result but her S2 procs so much more than his S2 cools down.

Nice, congrats. It didn't look like your team was in any danger throughout the whole run. 4 minutes is long, but I think stability is more important than clear time when it comes to being able to kick off a run and go off to do something else.

What are your Seallona's stats? Yours hits way harder than mine, though mine is wearing the level 71 abyss gear.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Nice, congrats. It didn't look like your team was in any danger throughout the whole run. 4 minutes is long, but I think stability is more important than clear time when it comes to being able to kick off a run and go off to do something else.

What are your Seallona's stats? Yours hits way harder than mine, though mine is wearing the level 71 abyss gear.

Same stats as in post 11305, I did finish the weapon which added like 6% crit damage. S1 and S2 maxed out.

Westlo

Nov 4, 2017
Didn't expect the "pvp" buffs yet, they were like outlines whereas they actually gave us the buffs for the "pve" side of things.

Rokuren

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Lots of changes, but I guess it's a quiet week in terms of stuff to do. Glad to see they're fixing Lilibet's artifact, I'm going to have to throw that back onto Cermia.

Ducarmel

Oct 25, 2017
Updates are nice. While everybody is going for Ravi with their refunds. I am actually hoping to get Iseria.

Also I feel dumb I did not know the event currency is worthless outside of reputation goal. Looked up on reddit when I saw nothing being updated for the summer event. Well at least there was other reasons to farm the summer event.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Will there be a maintenance later ? Cant find the info.

Edit.
nvm...ingame popup just showed up lol.

Last edited:

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
I assume there will be maintenance for the big Aug 8 update, since those changes seem pretty substantial.

Edit: I lost track of the date and thought Aug 8 was a lot further away than tomorrow.

Last edited:

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
I might wait on Ravi until Silk is the 4* or just wait until the next ML unit so that it's a less common unit.

Feb 9, 2019
Gacha Hell
Leave it to me to get Baiken within five pulls when I didn't even want her that much, then fail to get Dizzy in over 80 and getting S!Bellona through the pity summon. Le sigh.

At least she looks pretty solid. That passive getting four points of focus if you get hit by an AoE is nuts. I'm not a big fan of her bouncing damage back to the frontline though.

Oct 25, 2017
I might wait on Ravi until Silk is the 4* or just wait until the next ML unit so that it's a less common unit.
huh...I read it as silk was getting rotated in today

✓ Schedule: 8/8 (Thu) After the Maintenance ~ 9/4 (Wed) 18:00 UTC
※ The expected Hero Rotation change can be seen below.
Normal Heroes and Artifacts will not be changed.

definitely sounds like today

Ennsa

Oct 25, 2017
4425 mystic medal and 65 galaxy bookmarks. Then I lost connection to the server and can't get back on.

Razmos

Oct 28, 2017
I got 45 Galaxy Bookmarks and around 800 mystic bookmarks. Didnt get anything from the mystic summons but I did get Wanderer Silk and then my first ML5* Specter Tenebria in the moonlight summons.

I cant really imagine myself using Specter Tenebria though, she doesn't really fit into my team at all and I already have a ridiculously strong Dark Mage in C.Mercedes so...
I was actually more excited to get Wanderer Silk to finally get a 4* Light character lol

Hopefully I can find some use for Tenebria one day. is there anywhere she is particularly useful? The stun on her S3 sounds decent

Nirran

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
85 bms and 1k mystics here.

Got Gen Purgis, ML Baal, Ass Coli, Watcher Schuri, Kitty Clarissa, and Axe God. Dupes were CDom, Shadow Rose, and Cel Mercades, and Ass Carjuta. Mystics were hot garbage, but I can't complain at all from my ml luck.

Last edited:

Razmos

Oct 28, 2017
Ugh I really really wanted Specter Teneb, CM is a good substitute I assume?
I LOVE Celestial Mercedes, if she can get one attack off in arena she can tear through their entire team like nothing. Even her S1 is decently powerful. Provided you haven't used the world fragments on the original Mercedes you can also max out her memory imprint for free

Ennsa

Oct 25, 2017
Yolo'd my mystic medals:
2xDust devils
2xEl's fist
3xAlexa's basket
1xTagehel's ancient bookmark
1xPurgis
1xWanderer silk (the only thing that's new for me)
Nearly 60% of my summons being Pearlhorizon, with one instance of rolling 8 Pearlhorizons in a row

ML summon:
A Coil (new)
Mirsa
Doris
Gloomyrain (i think I have the full banshee crew now)
Crescent Moon Rin (3rd)
Pyllis
Otillie
2 Gunther
Rikoris
Elson
2 Axe boy

I've been wanting A Coil for a while now so at least I got that =\

The mystic pity system feels like its there to taunt me. I still have 111 summon left til a pity summon. That's almost as close as trying to roll for Seallona right now.

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
For some reason I thought ML summons were getting a pity as well. Having a pity on mystics is nice, but at 10k mystics it's going to take a while

okita

Oct 25, 2017
Did my pulls , got one dupe Iseria, General Purrgis new , Romann new , 4 dupe SS Achates lol (funny thing the original Achates is the only normal 4* I don't have), Rikoris and Gunther New and tons of 3* dupes , not a good haul in terms of new things ...

Edit: Forgot about Watcher Schuri which is a good acquisition and wanted unit , the tons of SS Achates throw me off balance lol forgot about the guy

Last edited:

Laiza

Oct 25, 2017
After saving up for months and spending all of my 4.9k mystics, I got:
2 Iserias (both dupes)
3 ML Silks
2 Dominiels

Also 19 galaxy summons (95 bookmarks), got nothing of value. Still at 0 ML 5-stars.

That's it. I'm done. Bye bye game. Smilegate has made their stance on F2P players clear and I want no part of it anymore. I cannot, I CANNOT save up for 5 months and get fucking nothing and keep on keeping on like business as usual. Fuck that. If every time I have to login I have to see other players with ML Ravi and remember that I still don't have her after nearly five thousand mystic medals I'll have a fuckin' aneurysm.

You can defend this shit all you want to. It's all dumb bullshit. No one should be defending this crap. No one. And yet...

Yeah, whatever. You guys do what you want. Without me.

cyldman

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
After saving up for months and spending all of my 4.9k mystics, I got:
2 Iserias (both dupes)
3 ML Silks
2 Dominiels

Also 19 galaxy summons (95 bookmarks), got nothing of value. Still at 0 ML 5-stars.

That's it. I'm done. Bye bye game. Smilegate has made their stance on F2P players clear and I want no part of it anymore. I cannot, I CANNOT save up for 5 months and get fucking nothing and keep on keeping on like business as usual. Fuck that. If every time I have to login I have to see other players with ML Ravi and remember that I still don't have her after nearly five thousand mystic medals I'll have a fuckin' aneurysm.

You can defend this shit all you want to. It's all dumb bullshit. No one should be defending this crap. No one. And yet...

Yeah, whatever. You guys do what you want. Without me.

No offense, but this is gacha. RNG gonna RNG.
I know where you come from.
I quit SW after 1 year without a 5 star.
We all have our limits.
Don't blame the game, blame your luck.

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Well that was woeful. Nothing but a million Hazels from 2K mystics. 17 ML pulls got me a rake of 3 stars and only 4 stars I already had at max devotion.

Status
Not open for further replies.