• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pelicano

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Try cursed compass, it increases effectiveness on first turn of battle, I use it on Iseria so she very very rarely misses her defense break to open the whole match up.

I still rock the Level 55 adventurer's desctruction gear set on Cermia and she just destroys Violets in GW, I was going to farm a better set but she more than serves her purpose. With the whole debuff meta I prefer having Rage gear on my damage dealers. My Luna has a rage set and hits so hard when paired with Dizzy.

Pelicano ever think of using Sigurd's Scythe for ML Ravi? I've been having a ton of fun with her in Arena, I've S3 rezzed so many Seallona's to clutch save matches. She really shines against ML Baal and Ara teams but it means she takes a beating until she really gets a couple shots in.
Im glad you're enjoying ML Ravi. She's actually really good in arena and GvG. She just tanks, revives momo or whoever got poked to death as you withstood a barrage and clutches out wins. She would be really good with Sigurd, but mine is spoken for with ML Ken lol. He is extra good with it, but I would use it on her if not.

Mio

Oct 16, 2018
Im glad you're enjoying ML Ravi. She's actually really good in arena and GvG. She just tanks, revives momo or whoever got poked to death as you withstood a barrage and clutches out wins. She would be really good with Sigurd, but mine is spoken for with ML Ken lol. He is extra good with it, but I would use it on her if not.

What artifact are you using on ML Ravi instead?

I'm going with Crimson Seed myself.

Snormy

I'll think about it
Oct 25, 2017
Morizora's Forest

I'm not really using my ML Ravi but for now she is carrying spare candlestick. Figured on the off chance she gets to smack someone again with S3 might be good. I'm really skeptical of Crimson Seed since it only works once per turn and only dispells a single debuff. I'm a little curious if Tooth would trigger her res but since Tooth's damage scales off attack and she scales of HP that isn't a great synergy either. I guess if I end up using her i might give her Strak if I can't build her resistance high enough. Or maybe Durandal if I manage to get that.

I should have bought another Sigurd before the powder shop reset but really want a R&L for my thieves.

Mupod

Oct 25, 2017
You're kind of in a weird spot (mid-game), but it's not as painful as it once was. The Adventurer's Path is a godsend for mid-game. Imagine going through what you're going through with no gear. That's what launch idiots dealt with. Pure. Suffering.

hey, we had the labyrinth set.

...I still use some of it. Good old Uberid neck.

But yeah, Hunt 11 didn't exist and the lower hunts rarely dropped usable gear. Most of the time they dropped much lower level stuff than what you were farming for. Oh and they didn't drop accessories, have fun refreshing the shop.

I came pretty close to losing a 4v1 to an extremely geared ML Ravi with Crimson Seed, but that was partly due to it being unexpected. Could definitely catch someone off guard with that though. SS Bellona has really been coming in handy on offense to deal with certain super tanky self-healing characters, specifically her soulburn. Mine has pretty decent effectiveness (around 70% ) but that's nowhere near enough to deal with what these people are running. But yeah Crimson Seed kept clearing off def break and unhealable and I had a long chain of no crits with ML Ken (since the AI Ravi was only going after Ruele).

Last edited:

Pelicano

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

I've just been using her with hellcutter, since mine is pretty slow (120ish) and on counter set. Gives her a decent boost in damage and basically make her crit 100% in combination with her passive. Crimson Seed would be good, Durandal would be good, even Uberius (but prob the worst). She has a ton of viable artis since warriors have a lot to choose from.

I'm not really using my ML Ravi but for now she is carrying spare candlestick. Figured on the off chance she gets to smack someone again with S3 might be good. I'm really skeptical of Crimson Seed since it only works once per turn and only dispells a single debuff. I'm a little curious if Tooth would trigger her res but since Tooth's damage scales off attack and she scales of HP that isn't a great synergy either. I guess if I end up using her i might give her Strak if I can't build her resistance high enough. Or maybe Durandal if I manage to get that.

I should have bought another Sigurd before the powder shop reset but really want a R&L for my thieves.
Prophetic Candlestick is pretty bad for her, since you don't wanna be using the s3 unless you're 100% sure you are getting the kill to rez someone. Otherwise, might as well s1. Uberius will not trigger her res, since it does not trigger extinction for Lilibet. Uberius will give her a small boost in damage if you can hit at least 2k damage with her.

Crimson seed is pretty decent since most people won't be layering you with debuffs nonstop (at least if you are picking your battles on offense), but doesn't work well for very slow Ravis. The 3 star artifact Anchor, does not have that downside, but lower stats/proc chance.

Last edited:

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
I just ran into this pretty interesting arena team featuring ARavi this morning, though I realize it's an ML conga line.

The one at the top here.
S1tHz2S.jpg
Chloe moved first to put auto res on everyone, and after that I just couldn't punch through all the beefiness to put anyone down before their Seallona started killing people. ARavi moved last after Seallona and FCeci softened everyone, so I imagine even if I did manage to kill someone twice, ARavi would have revived her.

Westlo

Nov 4, 2017
Can't Auto Banshee 11 and it's making me a little mad myself.

Going to try Charles, Baiken, Sealona and a def breaker like Lulu.

Gear up in Golem and Wyvern so you can put Banshee 11 on sub 60 second auto farm.

I think you're better off investing time into the other hunts to gear up so you can sub 60 second banshee in a few months as opposed to doing long ass banshee autos in the short term.

I still haven't put together my Banshee team yet, but I just put A11 on farm (Fire Tanebae is boss) and I need to hit up Wyvern again after farming Golem for the last 2-3 months... my max speed Aux Lots will be 235 (249 after imprint), not good enough. (best speed set neck is +7.... feels bad)

Last edited:

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
EpicEra Guild War Notes

Bronze Fortress:

Retsz's Luna is fast. Around 215 I predict. It's lead Luna, Dizzy second. Nuked me so I got the draw. Second team is pretty standard.

Silver Fortress:

Sherllya's Dizzy isn't that fast, around 215 as well. Ceci is not a bruiser, seems to be just tanky. Was relying on unbuffable for that first round and ofc it didn't land lol got the draw on that one.

animus82

Nov 1, 2017
Gear up in Golem and Wyvern so you can put Banshee 11 on sub 60 second auto farm.

I think you're better off investing time into the other hunts to gear up so you can sub 60 second banshee in a few months as opposed to doing long ass banshee autos in the short term.

I still haven't put together my Banshee team yet, but I just put A11 on farm (Fire Tanebae is boss) and I need to hit up Wyvern again after farming Golem for the last 2-3 months... my max speed Aux Lots will be 235 (249 after imprint), not good enough. (best speed set neck is +7.... feels bad)

I fully agree with you. I don't want to do long ass banshee runs. So I'm farming golems and wyvern. The main issue that is always holding me back is lack of money. I grinded 5 mill gold yesterday but it never lasts long.

Tomasdk

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
What is a good setup for Abyss 83? I tried a team based on the statistics of Angelica/Dizzy/SS Belona/Luna but with the permastun of one character and constant revivals of mobs I can't get through it no matter what I try. Is there a trick to it?

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
What is a good setup for Abyss 83? I tried a team based on the statistics of Angelica/Dizzy/SS Belona/Luna but with the permastun of one character and constant revivals of mobs I can't get through it no matter what I try. Is there a trick to it?
Oh, I did this one pretty recently. I think I ran Angie/Dizzy/SSBell/Cdom, but your comp should work too.

The main strategy is to kill the crystal, then if the crystal is dead, focus the boss. The other two adds can be largely ignored. Keep Dizzy's debuffs up so that any hits on you are fairly trivial and only serve to proc more Bell S2s.

I think the boss only permastuns someone if all its adds are up, which is why you need to make sure at least one is dead. The crystal is the highest priority add because it puts immunity on everyone else, and you need debuffs going on the boss. But if the crystal is ressed and one of the other adds is low, feel free to drop one of the lowest health adds so that you free up your fourth unit to help kill the crystal faster.

Later in the fight, if the crystal comes back and you're short on damage to kill it fast, you might want to pop Arky to help.

Grim

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
London, UK.
EpicEra Guild War Notes

Bronze Fortress:

Retsz's Luna is fast. Around 215 I predict. It's lead Luna, Dizzy second. Nuked me so I got the draw. Second team is pretty standard.

Silver Fortress:

Sherllya's Dizzy isn't that fast, around 215 as well. Ceci is not a bruiser, seems to be just tanky. Was relying on unbuffable for that first round and ofc it didn't land lol got the draw on that one.

Cheers

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
Okay, I understand why SS Achates is cancer now. I just faced a GW team with SSAchates, Ruele, and BBK.

The amount of stalling and reviving going on there was super annoying. I had to sit there beating the revives out of Ruele and Achates for a bunch of turns before I even touched BBK. Tama had enough time to transform without anyone to push her along lol.

Yam's

Oct 27, 2017
I pulled SS Achates today and I already have Ruele maxed out. Reading that kinda makes me wanna build her now. But I already have so many healers...

I can finally auto W11. Feels so good.

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
That team was very stally, but lacked the damage to capitalize on it, I think. I brought a team tanky enough to survive BBK at max health, and just repeatedly killed the healers until they ran out of revives. Then I finally went after BBK. The whole team was probably a trap that was meant to tempt you into killing BBK first.

It probably would have been a lot scarier with a DPS that is riskier to leave alone for a few turns like that, or one that benefitted from sitting there while I attacked someone else. Like Seallona.

Grim

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
London, UK.
Okay, I understand why SS Achates is cancer now. I just faced a GW team with SSAchates, Ruele, and BBK.

The amount of stalling and reviving going on there was super annoying. I had to sit there beating the revives out of Ruele and Achates for a bunch of turns before I even touched BBK. Tama had enough time to transform without anyone to push her along lol.

Who were you using? Sounds easy for you to counter with 2 DPS and a healer.

That A. Vildred comp though. Ugh.

Yam's

Oct 27, 2017
That team was very stally, but lacked the damage to capitalize on it, I think. I brought a team tanky enough to survive BBK at max health, and just repeatedly killed the healers until they ran out of revives. Then I finally went after BBK. The whole team was probably a trap that was meant to tempt you into killing BBK first.

It probably would have been a lot scarier with a DPS that is riskier to leave alone for a few turns like that, or one that benefitted from sitting there while I attacked someone else. Like Seallona.

Hmm ok thanks for the feedback. I have Seallona well geared too so this could be tempting, but I'll build other characters first.

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
Who were you using? Sounds easy for you to counter with 2 DPS and a healer.

That A. Vildred comp though. Ugh.
I used Fluri, Tama and Sol. I did very poorly this GW so I didn't have many units left to work with. All three units were reasonably bulky because I figured I'd need to tank stuff from BBK for a while.

Fluri and Sol worked on the healers until they both went down at least once, then I took out BBK once it was only Achates left with no revive available. It worked well because I had Fluri provoke BBK after her initial S3 (I don't know her kit well so I only wanted her to S1), and Sol kept S2ing and silencing the healers. Probably prevented a lot of healing between them.

And yeah, that A.Vildred team just demolished me. Bleh.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Got destroyed on my GW battles - yikes.
I had one match up where i manged to kill the two DPS fast and thought i had won....only to fin out that the Angelica was super tanky and healing more than i could damage lol.

I will say this....even if i drop the game at one point - i wont leave before at least working on one unit that can Insta-kill all these shitty blue units in Arena/GW lol.

Between Vildred, Ludwig and Yufine....what unit has the most longterm PVP potential ?
Gonna have to farm some gear for a somewhat regular Cleave team. BBK is the only unit that can somewhat deliver right now.
I also use Diene, SSBellona, Schuri and (Tywin). Just reached Master Rank and its already getting tougher, so ill have to focus on a core team.

Alkez

Oct 25, 2017

I didn't even see this person. Sounds like someone Lilibet would be really good against. Kill the BBK and then get down the other two slowly.

Have you 6* Fluri? How do you find her? I'm planning to invest in her when I finally unlock her as she's a good partner for Spec Ten, but because most players recalled her after the nerf I feel hesitant.
I had one match up where i manged to kill the two DPS fast and thought i had won....only to fin out that the Angelica was super tanky and healing more than i could damage lol.

I will say this....even if i drop the game at one point - i wont leave before at least working on one unit that can Insta-kill all these shitty blue units in Arena/GW lol.

Between Vildred, Ludwig and Yufine....what unit has the most longterm PVP potential ?
Gonna have to farm some gear for a somewhat regular Cleave team. BBK is the only unit that can somewhat deliver right now.
I also use Diene, SSBellona, Schuri and (Tywin). Just reached Master Rank and its already getting tougher, so ill have to focus on a core team.
I think a well built Yufine can definitely handle a lot of the blue units. 3x multiplier on her S3 when the unit is buffed. But in terms of long term PvP potential I would personally say BBK is the best out of those four. She's one of the strongest cleavers because her soul burn S3 mod is pretty high, and gets that follow up attack if she kills one of the weaker units. I'm not that high in PvP though so this is all theory based.

Tomasdk

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Oh, I did this one pretty recently. I think I ran Angie/Dizzy/SSBell/Cdom, but your comp should work too.

The main strategy is to kill the crystal, then if the crystal is dead, focus the boss. The other two adds can be largely ignored. Keep Dizzy's debuffs up so that any hits on you are fairly trivial and only serve to proc more Bell S2s.

I think the boss only permastuns someone if all its adds are up, which is why you need to make sure at least one is dead. The crystal is the highest priority add because it puts immunity on everyone else, and you need debuffs going on the boss. But if the crystal is ressed and one of the other adds is low, feel free to drop one of the lowest health adds so that you free up your fourth unit to help kill the crystal faster.

Later in the fight, if the crystal comes back and you're short on damage to kill it fast, you might want to pop Arky to help.
The permastun gets applied everytime a minion is revived, sometimes it misses but more often than not it gets applied. Usually they stun Luna which means I have noone to deal actual damage and it takes forever to kill the crystal which just gets revived and autoheals because I can't kill it fast enough again. I'll keep trying but it gets sooo annoying. Thanks for the tips though, I'll try to use them more.

animus82

Nov 1, 2017

If you need AOE cleave Vildred. If you want single target Yufine.

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
I didn't even see this person. Sounds like someone Lilibet would be really good against. Kill the BBK and then get down the other two slowly.

Have you 6* Fluri? How do you find her? I'm planning to invest in her when I finally unlock her as she's a good partner for Spec Ten, but because most players recalled her after the nerf I feel hesitant.
My Fluri is 6* and maxed on runes, but her gear is probably pretty pedestrian compared to the higher end players here. Here she is:
She's probably my favorite tank on my roster. I never knew how she was pre-nerf, but I find her extremely useful postnerf, both in PvE and PvP. She's my queen tank in raid, and my G11 tank/defense breaker. Carmin is probably stronger defensively, but I find Fluri more fun to use, so I use her way more often.

In PvE her defense break is always useful, and her passive heal + minor CR pushing is pretty decent over time. Her speed means she procs that passive heal quite often. She's tankier than she looks too, thanks to her passive barrier.

In PvP, her S3 is great as a way to lock down a key target from using their S3 (because of provoke), or as a way to kill someone fast with defense break. I don't regularly use her in GW, but I pull her out now and then if I need an Aurius user.

The permastun gets applied everytime a minion is revived, sometimes it misses but more often than not it gets applied. Usually they stun Luna which means I have noone to deal actual damage and it takes forever to kill the crystal which just gets revived and autoheals because I can't kill it fast enough again. I'll keep trying but it gets sooo annoying. Thanks for the tips though, I'll try to use them more.
There's a bit of rng in the fight in that sometimes you just get screwed if the wrong person gets stunned, so it might take a few tries until the boss doesn't stun anyone critical long enough for you to kill it.

It might also help to have not be too reliant on one damage dealer, and have at least another unit be capable of doing enough damage to at least kill an add. I find having Seallona built for a bit more damage helped a lot, because her S2s and S3s served softened the adds over time, which helped when I needed to kill something to free someone. Or save an Arky to help in those cases.

Last edited:

Neki

Oct 25, 2017
Awesome, thanks so much for the information/advice!

I'm not currently in a guild so I can't grab those mola seeds, but I'll grab the one from the transmit stone shop. I assume there's no way to increase the rate of higher-quality creation when using them in the forest? I see you can increase the chance for higher quality penguins with higher buildings, but it seems like the seeds are just RNG.

I'll definitely check out the labyrinth each day then, and nice to see I finally have a use for those ancient coins!

Just join a shitty newbie guild. New guilds don't particularly care honestly. We also have a bunch of knowledgable people on the discord, and I just finished making a brief lab guide for equipment because Owlowiscious was being lazy.

Snormy

I'll think about it
Oct 25, 2017
Morizora's Forest
Prophetic Candlestick is pretty bad for her, since you don't wanna be using the s3 unless you're 100% sure you are getting the kill to rez someone. Otherwise, might as well s1. Uberius will not trigger her res, since it does not trigger extinction for Lilibet. Uberius will give her a small boost in damage if you can hit at least 2k damage with her.

Crimson seed is pretty decent since most people won't be layering you with debuffs nonstop (at least if you are picking your battles on offense), but doesn't work well for very slow Ravis. The 3 star artifact Anchor, does not have that downside, but lower stats/proc chance.
Yeah for sure. Candlestick was more of a stray idea, at my casual level of pvp debuffs are pretty much what locks me down most of the time. My ML Ravi is currently only mid 40s so I really haven't given her much thought beyond that, I'm not certain I'll actually have gear or a place for her yet. I'm considering her for raid perhaps but since I have red Ravi at 60 being the one who carried me through early game and some of lategame it feels like a long way before ML can take over, if at all. Good to know that Uberius will not trigger her res, I doubted it as well.

Awesome, thanks so much for the information/advice!

I'm not currently in a guild so I can't grab those mola seeds, but I'll grab the one from the transmit stone shop. I assume there's no way to increase the rate of higher-quality creation when using them in the forest? I see you can increase the chance for higher quality penguins with higher buildings, but it seems like the seeds are just RNG.

I'll definitely check out the labyrinth each day then, and nice to see I finally have a use for those ancient coins!
I don't think you can get upgraded mola from growing seeds at all. You need to trade 4 regular for the 1 mola go in the shop. There is also a mola weekly from conquest (arena points) shop.

She's probably my favorite tank on my roster. I never knew how she was pre-nerf, but I find her extremely useful postnerf, both in PvE and PvP. She's my queen tank in raid, and my G11 tank/defense breaker. Carmin is probably stronger defensively, but I find Fluri more fun to use, so I use her way more often.
Fluri is still one of my strongest tanks, I don't have too many tanks though. I have Carmin who is overall better defensively and better geared at this point but in some fights Fluri is remains excellent and probably better. Fluri is one of my only geared buff strippers so that helps tremendously and def break + provoke is pretty much excellent all round. Her nerf was incredibly necessary. Essentially she had a built in R&L artefact, so every turn she had a chance for an extra turn so even just spamming S1 she was healing, pushing and overall being incredibly annoying. I don't think she is in a bad place now but her investment is quite high if you have other good options. There was a while where I benched Fluri as I took gear for other characters but over time I gave her a spare, poorly rolled speed set and she sort of rocks it pretty well even with subpar gear. The best part is she is still level 50 -_-

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
If you need AOE cleave Vildred. If you want single target Yufine.

Thanks,
since i already use BBK for Cleave i think im gonna work on SIngle Target with Yufine then.
I just need to knock out those shitty Dizzy and massive HP Angelicas :-/
I think a well built Yufine can definitely handle a lot of the blue units. 3x multiplier on her S3 when the unit is buffed. But in terms of long term PvP potential I would personally say BBK is the best out of those four. She's one of the strongest cleavers because her soul burn S3 mod is pretty high, and gets that follow up attack if she kills one of the weaker units. I'm not that high in PvP though so this is all theory based.
Thanks,
i actually already investend into BBK - see is my somewhat main PVP unit so i was just asking about the Green units.
So in terms of green units ill try to give Yufine a try.

IIRC she might also get a buff soon - so she wont be getting worse anytime soon.

Grim

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
London, UK.
Can finally auto Banshee 11 consistently. "Only" (80% Bell & 100% for Tywin) dependant on the defence breaks landing, but the runs are so quick it doesn't even matter and it's fairly consistent anyways.

Last edited:

Ennsa

Oct 25, 2017
Tried out R&L on Baiken for a few days and I'm probably going to stick with it. Unless there's a really annoying tank I can still take out Dizzys. I think what tipped me over was seeing R&L proc while Baiken was stunned, and that entirely changed the outcome of the arena battle I was in. Plus I pulled a second R&L recently so I can stick that one back on Karin once I get some charms.

Alkez

Oct 25, 2017
My Fluri is 6* and maxed on runes, but her gear is probably pretty pedestrian compared to the higher end players here. Here she is:

In PvE her defense break is always useful, and her passive heal + minor CR pushing is pretty decent over time. Her speed means she procs that passive heal quite often. She's tankier than she looks too, thanks to her passive barrier.

In PvP, her S3 is great as a way to lock down a key target from using their S3 (because of provoke), or as a way to kill someone fast with defense break. I don't regularly use her in GW, but I pull her out now and then if I need an Aurius user.

There's a bit of rng in the fight in that sometimes you just get screwed if the wrong person gets stunned, so it might take a few tries until the boss doesn't stun anyone critical long enough for you to kill it.

It might also help to have not be too reliant on one damage dealer, and have at least another unit be capable of doing enough damage to at least kill an add. I find having Seallona built for a bit more damage helped a lot, because her S2s and S3s served softened the adds over time, which helped when I needed to kill something to free someone. Or save an Arky to help in those cases.
Thanks for the response. Knowing someone else has invested into Fluri makes me more confident to do so.
Thanks,
since i already use BBK for Cleave i think im gonna work on SIngle Target with Yufine then.
I just need to knock out those shitty Dizzy and massive HP Angelicas :-/

Thanks,
i actually already investend into BBK - see is my somewhat main PVP unit so i was just asking about the Green units.
So in terms of green units ill try to give Yufine a try.

IIRC she might also get a buff soon - so she wont be getting worse anytime soon.
The reason I was mentioning BBK was because Vildred and Ludwig in PvP are mainly cleave units, but I think BBK is better right now in terms of cleaving ability and ease of use, so I didn't think there was much point building those two if you're going for more diversity with GvG and stuff.
Tried out R&L on Baiken for a few days and I'm probably going to stick with it. Unless there's a really annoying tank I can still take out Dizzys. I think what tipped me over was seeing R&L proc while Baiken was stunned, and that entirely changed the outcome of the arena battle I was in. Plus I pulled a second R&L recently so I can stick that one back on Karin once I get some charms.
I've been wanting to build my Baiken to deal with Dizzys in GvG. What kind of build and team comp do you use if you don't mind sharing?

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for the response. Knowing someone else has invested into Fluri makes me more confident to do so.
I think I should also say that I still rarely use knights in general. Angelica is still my tankiest tank, and she's my first choice in stuff like abyss, hell raid, and so on. Fluri is my go to knight when I need an Aurius holder, but I haven't found that much content that requires a dedicated tank.

What happened was that I was getting murdered by hell raid bosses, and thought I needed a dedicated tank, so I 6-starred Fluri. But then it turned out I could just beat them with Angie + Dizzy, so I never actually needed to invest in Fluri in the first place. But she still finds use in G11 + GW and is available if I ever run into something that needs a tank, so I don't regret investing in her.

Alkez

Oct 25, 2017
I think I should also say that I still rarely use knights in general. Angelica is still my tankiest tank, and she's my first choice in stuff like abyss, hell raid, and so on. Fluri is my go to knight when I need an Aurius holder, but I haven't found that much content that requires a dedicated tank.

What happened was that I was getting murdered by hell raid bosses, and thought I needed a dedicated tank, so I 6-starred Fluri. But then it turned out I could just beat them with Angie + Dizzy, so I never actually needed to invest in Fluri in the first place. But she still finds use in G11 + GW and is available if I ever run into something that needs a tank, so I don't regret investing in her.
What you were saying earlier about why you use her in GvG is why I want to use her. Being able lock down a target can really help me control a fight better. And ofc def break is really good. I've been using Spec Ten recently and she hits really hard...if you have debuffs. Fluri being able to strip and then apply the two debuffs in one turn gives Spec Ten a 70% damage boost + the Def break. Iseria could do it too, but I don't have her, and I like that Fluri adds more defence to the team. Seeing that someone else finds her to be useful in the same capacity I want to use her is what is giving me confidence to build her.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I was going through my gear and noticed I only have 3/4 pieces of the Blood Beast set. Where do you get the remaining piece? I'm currently missing the boots (I have the weapon, healm and chest). It makes me wonder if I missed a chest in the main story or something. Is there a way to check if you've 100% all of the maps?

Neki

Oct 25, 2017
I was going through my gear and noticed I only have 3/4 pieces of the Blood Beast set. Where do you get the remaining piece? I'm currently missing the boots (I have the weapon, healm and chest). It makes me wonder if I missed a chest in the main story or something. Is there a way to check if you've 100% all of the maps?

Lab Gear:
Uberid's Neck: 1-5
Uberid's Boots: 1-4
Uberid's Helm: 1-3
Uberid's Weapon: 1-1(?)
Uberid's Chest: 1-2(?)

Chest of the Sacred Hero: 2-3
Sword of the Sacred Hero: 2-2
Boots of the Sacred Hero: 2-5
Helm of the Sacred Hero: 2-4
Ring of the Sacred Hero: 2-1

Winter Frost Necklace: 3-1
Winter Frost Ring: 3-2
Icecap Necklace: 3-2

Adventure Gear
Moon Amulet: 8S-4
Dragon Scale Armor: 9.1-4
Heaven and Earth Helm: 9.2-7
Pegasus Boots: 10-3

The Terraria Armor is from Adventure's Path, so I think that is all the unique named armor in the game.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Lab Gear:
Uberid's Neck: 1-5
Uberid's Boots: 1-4
Uberid's Helm: 1-3
Uberid's Weapon: 1-1(?)
Uberid's Chest: 1-2(?)

Chest of the Sacred Hero: 2-3
Sword of the Sacred Hero: 2-2
Boots of the Sacred Hero: 2-5
Helm of the Sacred Hero: 2-4
Ring of the Sacred Hero: 2-1

Winter Frost Necklace: 3-1
Winter Frost Ring: 3-2
Icecap Necklace: 3-2

Adventure Gear
Moon Amulet: 8S-4
Dragon Scale Armor: 9.1-4
Heaven and Earth Helm: 9.2-7
Pegasus Boots: 10-3

The Terraria Armor is from Adventure's Path, so I think that is all the unique named armor in the game.
Thank you so much for this. I'll save the post for later reference. :)

I don't see the Blood Beast armor mentioned though, unless it's included in one of the above names and isn't indicated as such?

Edit: Never mind, found it. Floor 36 of The Abyss. My team is still on the new side, so here's hoping I can grab it before the month's end. I'm only Floor 35 at the moment, so there's a chance!

Last edited:

Neki

Oct 25, 2017
Blood Beast is the abyss lifesteal set. Floor 36 of Abyss. You might have accidentally sold it, but it's not a big deal. Make sure to lock all unique named armor.

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
Should I go and make evolve Lorina in her Commander form?
Yes, or at least get the specialty change quest going. It takes forever to complete, but you can make progress just playing normally.

Clorina is a very solid single target DPS unit. There are better ones, but she's quite good if you don't have them.
What you were saying earlier about why you use her in GvG is why I want to use her. Being able lock down a target can really help me control a fight better. And ofc def break is really good. I've been using Spec Ten recently and she hits really hard...if you have debuffs. Fluri being able to strip and then apply the two debuffs in one turn gives Spec Ten a 70% damage boost + the Def break. Iseria could do it too, but I don't have her, and I like that Fluri adds more defence to the team. Seeing that someone else finds her to be useful in the same capacity I want to use her is what is giving me confidence to build her.
Oh yeah, in that sense she's great. I heard the broken part about her was that she was previously able to renew her S3 so often that she could effectively perma-provoke someone and make them useless. She can't do that anymore, but a 2-turn provoke+defense break+buff strip is still extremely useful, and is generally enough for you to do whatever you're going for.

Last edited:

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Blood Beast is the abyss lifesteal set. Floor 36 of Abyss. You might have accidentally sold it, but it's not a big deal. Make sure to lock all unique named armor.
Nope, have yet to clear Floor 36 as I'm still new, haha. I'm always paranoid about selling the important stuff, so I always lock it right away. I'll try to clear it before the month ends, since I've read everything resets then?

Status
Not open for further replies.