• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
This post inspired me.

I went with Sol, Angelica, Tamarinne, Seallona (yeah even after reading your post i still put Seallona on the team and shit did hit the fan near the end), put on the best gear I had available and it was still a close win. My Seallona fell under 50% health and Queen/adds went crazy (I wonder if getting her hp to 10k might help), but I did enough damage that even after Sol/Seallona died a well timed arky finished her off.

i don't think I want to replace Seallona Im more likley to replace Sol for Challenger Dominiel to one shot these raid bosses.
I think Sol is particularly good against queen because I'm pretty sure his S3 strips her stacking self-buff. It makes the final phase a steady burn instead of a hectic rush.

Imo sol + cdom would make a more stable queen run, while sbell + cdom would be a potential faster but more risky run.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Question - if you have two or multiple units with the same Devotion skill for example +Speed on Roozid and regular Vildred....will the game add those buffs together for the team or will it only count the highest Devotion skill/Imprint of that style ?

Also post Yufine buffs...assuming you have the speed - would there be any reason to use Vildred in a cleave team instead of Yufine ?

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Question - if you have two or multiple units with the same Devotion skill for example +Speed on Roozid and regular Vildred....will the game add those buffs together for the team or will it only count the highest Devotion skill/Imprint of that style ?

Also post Yufine buffs...assuming you have the speed - would there be any reason to use Vildred in a cleave team instead of Yufine ?
If the imprint skills overlap a position then yeah they're added together.

Assuming you're using Vildred just for the imprint then yeah he can be replaced if you don't need it. If your cleaver needs some help then Vildred would be better at cleaning up than Yufine.

Westlo

Nov 4, 2017
Pulled a Sez on the mystic banner 2 days ago.... which is the 3rd time I've lost the 50/50 coin toss for 5 stars on mystics..... yesterday grabbed my guild war rewards and had enough for 2 pulls, first pull was a purple spark.... I was going to be pretty happy with ML Silk... it was ML Ravi instead who is now my 3rd ML Nat 5.

Back to back 0.625% pulls over 2 days, can't complain about the rates.

Not going to lie and say I'm over the moon with getting ML Ravi but it is what it is and she'll be stronger in future balance tuning... but for now it's level to 50 and bench.

Absolutely agree. While there are other options not having say,Torn Sleeve for Baiken, makes some heroes feel "incomplete".

Eh between RnL, Portrait and Knife I'm not missing Torn Sleeve on Baiken at all.... and I pulled 3 Baiken's in 60 summons without seeing a Torn Sleeve...

Torn Sleeve might be essential to any future Wyvern 11 one shots using Surin to set up Sigret but to act like Baiken feels incomplete without it is 100% false since it's nowhere near her optimal artifact for pvp or pve. (Banshee 11 sub minute run)

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I know they've been busy with other stuff but has there been any mention of the QOL stuff like pets that were mentioned, well almost a year ago at this point? I'd also love them to update the hero screen. No filters and the basic interface are not great.

Eh between RnL, Portrait and Knife I'm not missing Torn Sleeve on Baiken at all.... and I pulled 3 Baiken's in 60 summons without seeing a Torn Sleeve...

Torn Sleeve might be essential to any future Wyvern 11 one shots using Surin to set up Sigret but to act like Baiken feels incomplete without it is 100% false since it's nowhere near her optimal artifact for pvp or pve. (Banshee 11 sub minute run)

Torn Sleeve was just the first example that came to mind. In short SG wouldnt lose out on making the banner artifact "pityable" e.g. when you hit 121 you can select the summon or the artifact. In fact I imagine it would push more people to pity twice.

Foxmine

Aug 21, 2019
Raid Queen is such a pain....still haven't beaten her - once she hits like 30%hp the fight always ends rather fast ....just can stop that momentum.

I might need to improve my units even more ...Angelica is my only 6* Soul Weaver, I also use SC Momt and Diene but they are only 5* and it feels like they are lacking HP and healing power.

What kind of team do you guys use against Queen (normal) ?

For Queen and all my labyrinth, i use Dizzy, DPS (Baiken or BBK), Anjelica and Assassin Cartuja. Dizzy is literally the only staple, i feel like i can substitute any of those other 3.

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Got something done for Guild Wars this week.

Hj0MjJv.jpg

His S3 is fully molad too since I'll probably recall him once the nerf hit.

Westlo

Nov 4, 2017
Finally got a sub minute Banshee 11 team done that's around 80% consistent......

Saw a team posted on reddit using Vivian, SSB (Iron Fan), Luna (Cursed Compass) and Baiken with SSBs S3 and S2 being used to clear the first wave.... so I subbed out Vivian for Maid Chloe and it worked well enough.

But I don't really want to keep Luna and SSB on Cursed Compass and Iron Fan respectively so after a lot of tweaking, a lot of gold and some molas ended up with SSB back on Rosa Hargana and S.Rose on Cursed Compass replacing Luna for s3 cleanup on wave 1 (they have 300 health left) and defense break.

Now my only team not working at the moment is my Wyvern one lol, might just grind for Furious and slot him in.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Shouldnt the free equipment evet be already over ?

If the imprint skills overlap a position then yeah they're added together.

Assuming you're using Vildred just for the imprint then yeah he can be replaced if you don't need it. If your cleaver needs some help then Vildred would be better at cleaning up than Yufine.

Interesting, i might run Roozid and Helga in a Cleave team now if it results in me starting first.
As someone who pretty much ignored the Speed stat and only managed to clear W11 1-2 weeks ago its crazy to witness how fast some of the units are even on Master difficulty. Always Dizzy...always fast as hell lol.
I have under 100k gold right now. I feel like a car that ran out of fuel.
Im broke as well - lets hope they go crazy during the Anni and gift us some millions.

Magneto

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm really unlucky when it comes to speed stats. Seeing people with 200+ while i can't even break 165.

Is there a website where i can see the min/max of each gear stat ?

Alkez

Oct 25, 2017
I really don't enjoy Halls of Trials. It feels tedious and I'm only doing it for the prizes. Think I'll do the bare minimum to get points and not bother working on different team variations trying to get a high score. Always hated survival mode in fighting games.

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
I really don't enjoy Halls of Trials. It feels tedious and I'm only doing it for the prizes. Think I'll do the bare minimum to get points and not bother working on different team variations trying to get a high score. Always hated survival mode in fighting games.
Yeah, it wore out its welcome real fast for me too.

The damage thing is kinda interesting to do once, but the fight is way too long. Doing it five times a week will take just as much time as weekly raids.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
I'm really unlucky when it comes to speed stats. Seeing people with 200+ while i can't even break 165.

Is there a website where i can see the min/max of each gear stat ?

Speed set including lvl85 Speed boots alone should put near 200 with most faster units.
You obviously have to farm and look for speed gear but there isnt anything else to it xD
lol
I was reworking my squad because I thought the event would at least sty up until the server reset....and the event went offline.

Now all my SS Bellona gear is in Yufine.....and I'm broke ffs.

Alkez

Oct 25, 2017

The damage thing is kinda interesting to do once, but the fight is way too long. Doing it five times a week will take just as much time as weekly raids.
Yeah it's weird. The first day I was enjoying it, but it got stale very fast. I agree with you. I think it's fun to do once, but doing it multiple times (each week no less) is where I'm finding it tedious.

What doesn't help is after doing all your runs you can get screwed by rng and not get the skill you want. With only a couple of pulls each week you could end up not getting the gear you're looking for at all. I know it's in the Alchemist Steeple later, but it's frustrating having the waste more resources just to get the right skill before even considering getting a better stat.

Famicom

Oct 25, 2017

To be fair, it's only three times a week. We got extra tokens as an apology for extended maintenance.

Ducarmel

Oct 25, 2017
How does guild blessing work? Is their a cool down or something?

Captain and vice captains logged in and even checked in so they know the blessing is not active yet they did not buy it.

Rokuren

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
How does guild blessing work? Is their a cool down or something?

Captain and vice captains logged in and even checked in so they know the blessing is not active yet they did not buy it.
Guild Buffs can be refreshed the moment they run out, unless the guild is running low on gold or something there's no reason not to. Of course they might not have noticed or something.

Mupod

Oct 25, 2017
I'm having a lot of fun with Trials now that I understand what was screwing me over before. They really just need to be 100% transparent with ALL enemy abilities including the ones the adds have.

Blaze Dingo surprisingly is the hero of the mode for me. He was always unusable in PVE and PVP before simply because he was so flimsy. But the damage in this mode isn't that bad as long as you keep your team health topped-off while clearing the adds quickly. Perfect place to use him. I full awakened and spent my last few precious molagoras on him, hopefully he stays good in future weeks of trials.

Also just a heads up, the new week has already rotated in. And you can practice on it even if you're out of entry tokens. S.Bellona absolutely wrecks this shit now so if you were having trouble before, try using her. Rangers had a 30% damage reduction last week but now they have a damage boost instead.

cyldman

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
I'm having a lot of fun with Trials now that I understand what was screwing me over before. They really just need to be 100% transparent with ALL enemy abilities including the ones the adds have.

Blaze Dingo surprisingly is the hero of the mode for me. He was always unusable in PVE and PVP before simply because he was so flimsy. But the damage in this mode isn't that bad as long as you keep your team health topped-off while clearing the adds quickly. Perfect place to use him. I full awakened and spent my last few precious molagoras on him, hopefully he stays good in future weeks of trials.

Also just a heads up, the new week has already rotated in. And you can practice on it even if you're out of entry tokens. S.Bellona absolutely wrecks this shit now so if you were having trouble before, try using her. Rangers had a 30% damage reduction last week but now they have a damage boost instead.
Whats good on b.dingo for the stage? wondering cause i need a use for him too.

Mupod

Oct 25, 2017
Whats good on b.dingo for the stage? wondering cause i need a use for him too.

Mine has yet to die with 860 def and 9899 hp which might be overkill, honestly. I have around 160 speed. Important things are Celestine and as much damage as possible.

Kayron's buffs and CR boost are triggered by one of your team taking a turn when they are under 50%. Blaze Dingo does insane damage and healing, so he helps clear the adds before they can do anything on top of keeping your team above 50%. But he'll need someone else to deal with the debuffs from Kayron.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I have a feeling since my team already had Seallona in it she is going to be great for this week. I was thinking about adding in Lidica but the CR reduction qualifier is going to kill her usefulness but she can reduce damage intake with her S2. Too bad she doesn't have her buff yet.

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
Finally made Challenger. Celeste is doing great work for my team.

Second: screw Violet. Why does his dodge rate feel like 90%?

To be fair, it's only three times a week. We got extra tokens as an apology for extended maintenance.
Ah, okay. Not as bad then, though I do hope they make the fights shorter to be less grindy.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017

Congrats, welcome to ML Hell! I run Cermia with Oath Key, she kills him damn near everytime and when she doesn't she'll get him next round. I used to avoid him until I built her, now I got after Violet teams that use him as the main gimmick.

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
Congrats, welcome to ML Hell! I run Cermia with Oath Key, she kills him damn near everytime and when she doesn't she'll get him next round. I used to avoid him until I built her, now I got after Violet teams that use him as the main gimmick.
Haha, I once challenged a Violet + Asscart + two healers team. I regret that decision quite a lot lol.

I may need to avoid Violet for the time being, then. I don't have a fire DPS who can take him right now. I suppose I could gear Sol to do it, but I'm not too confident about that.

I'm definitely seeing a stark change in comps compared to Masters. I climbed pretty fast once I got SBell and Celeste + CDom running, so it was pretty interesting to see how comps changed as I climbed. Went something like:

Masters V: Mostly PvE teams, with the odd team running a CR push setup like Rose/ML Rose + Vildred or something.
Masters IV-III: Comps start to show PvP strategy. CR push teams, stall teams, etc. The occasional team has one or two ML4s or 5s.
Masters II-I: Pretty much all CR push or tank teams. Most teams had at least one ML5, SBell, etc.

And now that I'm in Challenger, basically every single team has an ML5 and at least one ML4. Usually Carmin, though I'm noticing AColi showing up now too, when she was mostly nonexistent before. Dizzy was in all leagues, but just progressively got better and better gear. I used to be able to oneshot fast Dizzy setups before she fired, but she's just way tankier now, or is paired with equally dangerous DPS that need to be taken out fast.

I think I'm just going to try to sit here for a while. Judging by how most of the teams I'm seeing look like they will beat mine, I don't think I can climb much more than this until I build a few answers to some of the common units here.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Haha, I once challenged a Violet + Asscart + two healers team. I regret that decision quite a lot lol.

I may need to avoid Violet for the time being, then. I don't have a fire DPS who can take him right now. I suppose I could gear Sol to do it, but I'm not too confident about that.

I'm definitely seeing a stark change in comps compared to Masters. I climbed pretty fast once I got SBell and Celeste + CDom running, so it was pretty interesting to see how comps changed as I climbed. Went something like:

Masters V: Mostly PvE teams, with the odd team running a CR push setup like Rose/ML Rose + Vildred or something.
Masters IV-III: Comps start to show PvP strategy. CR push teams, stall teams, etc. The occasional team has one or two ML4s or 5s.
Masters II-I: Pretty much all CR push or tank teams. Most teams had at least one ML5, SBell, etc.

And now that I'm in Challenger, basically every single team has an ML5 and at least one ML4. Usually Carmin, though I'm noticing AColi showing up now too, when she was mostly nonexistent before. Dizzy was in all leagues, but just progressively got better and better gear. I used to be able to oneshot fast Dizzy setups before she fired, but she's just way tankier now, or is paired with equally dangerous DPS that need to be taken out fast.

I think I'm just going to try to sit here for a while. Judging by how most of the teams I'm seeing look like they will beat mine, I don't think I can climb much more than this until I build a few answers to some of the common units here.

Yup, Masters can mostly be CR pushed through as long as you chose your matchups wisely. In Challenger I cycle through 10 or so characters to combat all the teams especially using more units I built up solely as a hard counter like Cermia or
Lilibet. My standard Roozid/Baiken/Seallona/DPS (usually Luna but I sub in Lilibet and Cermia as needed) to take on tank comps and my tank team of A.Ravi/Angie/Montmo/Seallona to take on cleave comps. I rarely use Dizzy anymore she has too many hard counters at this point.

But ranking is a lot more reliant on your defense at this point. I charge up to Challenger III within a day or two and then get pummeled back down to earth. If I spent the stones and gold I could probably cherry pick my way up to Champion but there's no point since I don't have a meaningful defense team.

I still enjoy the challenge, especially because I have a personal rule I have to revenge attack everyone that beats me (really takes you out of your comfort zone and preps you well for different GW teams).

A lot of what I do at this point is just experiment to find what will work for GW. I take on a lot of A Vildred teams too to rub Lilibet in their noses lol.

I'm interested to get Vivian in there as a fourth DPS/Cleave unit to use against tank comps. I'll build her to go after Seallona and utilize her S2 to clean up.

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
Yup, Masters can mostly be CR pushed through as long as you chose your matchups wisely. In Challenger I cycle through 10 or so characters to combat all the teams especially using more units I built up solely as a hard counter like Cermia or
Lilibet. My standard Roozid/Baiken/Seallona/DPS (usually Luna but I sub in Lilibet and Cermia as needed) to take on tank comps and my tank team of A.Ravi/Angie/Montmo/Seallona to take on cleave comps. I rarely use Dizzy anymore she has too many hard counters at this point.

But ranking is a lot more reliant on your defense at this point. I charge up to Challenger III within a day or two and then get pummeled back down to earth. If I spent the stones and gold I could probably cherry pick my way up to Champion but there's no point since I don't have a meaningful defense team.

I still enjoy the challenge, especially because I have a personal rule I have to revenge attack everyone that beats me (really takes you out of your comfort zone and preps you well for different GW teams).

A lot of what I do at this point is just experiment to find what will work for GW. I take on a lot of A Vildred teams too to rub Lilibet in their noses lol.

I'm interested to get Vivian in there as a fourth DPS/Cleave unit to use against tank comps. I'll build her to go after Seallona and utilize her S2 to clean up.
I've been building some PvP units but it's mostly for GW. Arena is kind of a side thing for me, and I do it mostly for the token rewards. I'm having trouble deciding who to build next: Someone who can help me with B11/A11, or someone who can help me with GW?

My defense has been SBell/Angie/Celeste/CDom and it usually hovers around 40-50% win rate in Masters. I bet that'll drop like a rock now lol. I also use that as my core offense, but as you say, I've started swapping out units here and there to react to enemy units. I always keep Celeste and CDom because that duo is too good, but I've been trying things like swapping SBell for Dizzy if I notice the other team has no sustain.

I also got Aux Lots running with super budget gear, but so far I'm not totally sold on him yet. He's good for making CDom shoot twice, but with his current gear he's completely useless outside of that.

I still see Dizzy all the time in defense teams, but I haven't been using her on offense much myself anymore either. It's been getting harder and harder to justify bringing Dizzy in to fill a slot on a regular basis.

Westlo

Nov 4, 2017
So I grabbed my 2 golden stones from login today to give myself 6, was hoping to get Gunther so I can max him out, got a spark....

Hello A vildred.

Doubled my ML nat fives in the last three days....

Will have Maid Chloe, Apocalypse Ravi along with Judge Kise and ML Ken after the recalls.

Judge Kise best cleave, ML Ken best Kise counter.

Kinda tempted to keep Avil but everyone is going to be trading for J Kise and she wrecks him.

Chainshada

Oct 25, 2017
Finally upgraded my phone (It's still cheap) so trying this out..Not sure if I got stupidly lucky, 1st summon I got Vivian.

Feb 9, 2019
Gacha Hell
Sounds like stupid luck alright. Congrats.

Still chasing the second 5* ML dream here. Finally finished the epic grind pass, got to six gold stones again, sparkly summon sequence... with no commentary so was ready to weep at another dupe but lo, Best Mercedes. Pretty happy about it, I really like the character.

Today I went to try this week's Kayron trial. Two tries, two Cs at phase two. Said screw it and auto'd the last try with the same team, cleared the fight with an A. I'm good at games, I swear!

Mupod

Oct 25, 2017

Ah, okay. Not as bad then, though I do hope they make the fights shorter to be less grindy.

I just assume he's going to dodge 100% of the time after he gets his S2 off. I used to try and delay him with Lidica before he used it, but that's just asking to get screwed by Moonlight Dreamblade. 10-15% might as well be 100% with arena rng.

Lately my solution has been to just brute force him with Cermia. I missed one for like 14k in a guild war a while ago. I think moving forward I'm going to leave Oath Key on her, and swap that back and forth with Daydream Joker depending on whether I'm using her for Golem or PVP.

Ducarmel

Oct 25, 2017
I got Charles artifact as my free pull but since i don't like ending on an artifact I pulled one more and got a new bench cheerleader, ML Mercedes!

I know she is great but I have J Kise, A Coli, BBK and I'm going to trade a dupe C Armin for Watcher Shuri to take out the Dark Corvus meta. She looks cool, maybe down the line ill raise her for fun.

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
Wow, congrats on the crazy pulls.
I just assume he's going to dodge 100% of the time after he gets his S2 off. I used to try and delay him with Lidica before he used it, but that's just asking to get screwed by Moonlight Dreamblade. 10-15% might as well be 100% with arena rng.

Lately my solution has been to just brute force him with Cermia. I missed one for like 14k in a guild war a while ago. I think moving forward I'm going to leave Oath Key on her, and swap that back and forth with Daydream Joker depending on whether I'm using her for Golem or PVP.
Arena RNG is real. I've had a couple of losses where I saved him for last because I'm not worried about his first hits, but then he dodges every single attack from me and counterattacks my entire team to death, all by himself. It's hilariously depressing.

Alkez

Oct 25, 2017
If my tank has Aurius and they have a def buff up, will they take less Aurius damage, or is the damage based on the damage done to the other unit?

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
This is why combining pools was great, people getting 5* ML from just the regular/daily summons is awesome. Sure it's a rarity but as another avenue for players to get 5* ML there is evidence in this thread of it working.

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
I've gotten a couple of ML 3* and one 4* unit from covenant summons since the change. It's nice to see them there, even if it doesn't happen often.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Pulled Destina....my first thought was meh. Than I remembered that she has exclusive gear out right now and could be my answer to PVP Dizzys.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Shouldnt the first Anniversary be soon ? I hope they goo all out in terms free stuff - i like the game but always lacking ressources is killing my enjoyment. No money, no exp fodder, no molas etc. etc.

Add in the ever-growing backlog of units you want to work on. So yeah.....will be interesting to see if they can deliver.

Yam's

Oct 27, 2017
Anyone got Vivian to 60? Was wondering if her speed stays at 200 or if she gains a few points from 50 to 60.

Alkez

Oct 25, 2017
I wish you could sell exclusive equipment to get back some points. So far I've made 3 pieces and none have dropped on Rose's S3. I have no use for the other skills, and even if I did having a dupe has zero use. Would be good if I could sell for say 20 points and roll again.

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
I was thinking about what to build next, and was wondering if this would work as a GW team.

A.Coli + Kitty Clarissa + SS Achates, where Clarissa and Achates are both built tanky. Achates is built with counter + Celestine so that both Achates and Clarissa are hard to focus down. The idea is just to be so cancer+stally that AColi gets plenty of time to work.

cyldman

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
Guys whats the best exclusive gear for destina and silk?

I have S2 on destina and speed boost for all allies on silk and wondering if i should roll again?

Status
Not open for further replies.