• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yam's

Oct 27, 2017
The problem I have with the game right now is that I've finished Abyss and can auto-farm the 11 hunts. So outside of PvP, there isn't any reason to level/gear characters. Future story updates won't require anything new so I only farm with pvp/gw in mind, and the worst part of it, I don't enjoy pvp that much in this game..

At least following your tips It519, my winrate has considerably gone up, so thanks for that.

I really wish they would add some real pve challenge, like world bosses, or something. Not like the trials which can be done with the same units each week, but real world bosses with different elements, that would require complete different strats/teams each month. The tower has been nerfed to a point where I could auto the last one in its entirety... (granted Dizzy is really overpowered for that kind of content).

I still do my dailies each day and enjoy doing them somewhat thanks to the art, but I'm in a state where I'd like some goals other than just leveling units to park them in GW towers.

commish

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I kind of wish they would change the daily missions so you only had to do 1 arena run a day. Even doing 5 NPC's is becoming tiresome now. Just don't really care about arena, but I don't want to miss out on the daily skystones.

You can do 5 AI PvP runs in a minute. Some of you will never be satisfied with anything.

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
Calm yourself. If you read the posts after I stated I don't have a cleaver, so no, it doesn't take me a minute.
I mean, I assume you have SS Bellona, Luluca, Vildred, BBK, Yuna, or any other character with AoE. And don't run anything but Hard. Very Hard is a waste of time for 1 extra currency.

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
I mean, I assume you have SS Bellona, Luluca, Vildred, BBK, Yuna, or any other character with AoE. And don't run anything but Hard. Very Hard is a waste of time for 1 extra currency.
Ah smart. I completely forgot there's difficulty levels and just been fighting these guys on very hard LOL. I'll just do easy mode and maybe do actual laddering on the weekend for arena gear. Weekdays are going to be pretty full on for me soon so the idea of doing something I already hate when I have little free time was kind of daunting.

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
My sincerest wish is that you could turn off the fucking NPC "dialogue" in PvP. It's burned into my brain.

Yam's

Oct 27, 2017
I know that, dammit. :_;

Guess I'm gonna to aim Destina for now. I saw on r/Epic7 and they said that she can appears on the selective summon, so I'm coming for her.

Honestly you should aim for Vildred or Ken. Healers are easy to come by and one of those two will stay useful for both pve and pvp. Ideally you would get one of them as dps and Angelica as a healer. Destina won't be as useful.

okita

Oct 25, 2017
I know that, dammit. :_;

Guess I'm gonna to aim Destina for now. I saw on r/Epic7 and they said that she can appears on the selective summon, so I'm coming for her.

Just out of curiosity what's the situation of your previous account? (units you had and what you had done) reroll sucks so much that I would stick to the old account and work from there

cyldman

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
So, about getting J. Kise its out of an option
I did manage to do around 5K gold a day, so I could easily reach 37kk gold for the pity in 14 days.
Problem is actually the secret shop reroll.
1k Skystones only gives me around 5 mystic bookmarks, I forgot to count that. (Of course this is luck based, but I will asume that).

So it's pretty much impossible, I would need more than 20k skystones on secret shop rerolls and I would also need alot of skystones for stamina refreshes, so J. Kise it's a no go.

Oct 25, 2017
Just out of curiosity what's the situation of your previous account? (units you had and what you had done) reroll sucks so much that I would stick to the old account and work from there

My previous account was with Tywin, Angelica, Mercedes, and Surin. But the problem is they were never been good team from old patch. I reckon they were nerfed after the patch so I stopped playing it and deleted it last year, at least I finished the story first. So then, I learned there was a recent big change in new patch to make UI system a lot improved, even it has a new feature comes with gears (Or whatever they have upgraded there). I reinstalled it yesterday and start it over again with fresh account.

And reroll system is still unhinged as usual, eh. And that dude has ridiculously luck from start.

Last edited:

h0tp0ck3t

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Oh man I was just goofing around these last few days and built Carrot. I'm ready for this specialty change lol

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
Guess it's good I haven't finished Butcher's SC yet, though if Carrot ends up being better that's a lot of wasted time I spend grinding Chaos' gear, unless she also accepts a full Crit gear set.

Alkez

Oct 25, 2017
Angelica skin! There were rumours about it so I was hoping it was true. Hope they keep doing these Epic Passes.

commish

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
450 equipment inventory is awesome. Yufine's equipment, the 30% damage buff, seems amazing.

Rokuren

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Carrot becomes a burn detonator? Sweet! 150 spirit altar runs though.

Edit:
Also an abyss replay function, not sure if I'd use it but that's kind of unexpected.

Ennsa

Oct 25, 2017
So glad we're finally getting more equipment slots. And replaying abyss floors is something I wanted to try out with different builds for a while now.

I have a feeling we're going to get another extended maintenance again.

Alkez

Oct 25, 2017
I made 7 of Rose's exclusive equipment and couldn't once get her S3. Now they've added Yufine, the second part of the team I use a lot in Guild Wars. I want to be excited but I'm expecting to not get the one I want again.

Also Angelica looks a bit too much like a little girl in her art lol. Her sprite and S3 animation seem good though.

okita

Oct 25, 2017
Tenebria banner nice, finally a banner of a hero I already have , will give me more room to save, I was in serious need lol . The exclusive equipment for yufine is quite good, but as of now I didn't even got a good equip for Rose or Destina , so little hope to get a good one for her. Maybe crafting on the alchemist steeple will help on this front.

Angelica skin is a pass for me (though I didn't get any skin they released until now), an Iseria skin probably would change that

I made 7 of Rose's exclusive equipment and couldn't once get her S3. Now they've added Yufine, the second part of the team I use a lot in Guild Wars. I want to be excited but I'm expecting to not get the one I want again.

Also Angelica looks a bit too much like a little girl in her art lol. Her sprite and S3 animation seem good though.

There is the alchemist steeple now (info on part 2 of the update) , maybe it solves our problem. I'm in the same situation no luck in getting what I wanted

Alkez

Oct 25, 2017
There is the alchemist steeple now (info on part 2 of the update) , maybe it solves our problem. I'm in the same situation no luck in getting what I wanted
Ah yeah just read that (weird that it wasn't straight after the info in part 1). Really nice addition, as taking a minimum of 3 seems fair to me, but with all the extra copies I have I can aim to get an epic one for that 10 speed.

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Yufine has been so great since her buff and that equipment it's going to make her so much better. I'm hoping to get the one that increases silence chance.

Rokuren

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Angie's costume seems to trade heart eyes for star eyes but her s3 still has heart eyes! I do wonder if her costume will show up in any story content; seems unlikely she's left behind continent wise.

I originally thought they were just adding huche to the lobby, but his pop-up shop doesn't all that great.

Grim

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
London, UK.
Yufine has been so great since her buff and that equipment it's going to make her so much better. I'm hoping to get the one that increases silence chance.

Agreed. I'll be gunning for the S1 damage increase. I've been having trouble keeping healers under pressure with her S1 after I've S3'd someone off the planet since I've not invested in it.

I'm just gonna +15 her at this rate.

500 Stones for a Molagora. I've noted this as how highly Smilegate value Molas. This is why they'd rather nerf the amount required than just give us more. Interesting.

Last edited:

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Im torn on Carrot's SC look. She looks nice but I really prefer her colors from her normal design. Too much pink in the SC.

Alkez

Oct 25, 2017
Agreed. I'll be gunning for the S1 damage increase.
Same. I'm expecting to get everything but that lol.
Im torn on Carrot's SC look. She looks nice but I really prefer her colors from her normal design. Too much pink in the SC.
I like it personally. I'm more torn on her kit tbh. It feels too close to Ara's to me.
I originally thought they were just adding huche to the lobby, but his pop-up shop doesn't all that great.
Really? The molagora alone makes it worth it for me.

Mupod

Oct 25, 2017
I'd normally roll a lot for Tenebria but I need to rebuild for whatever is next, I guess. Especially since they're adding additional skystone sinks like the season passes and Huche shop. I'll throw in any loose bookmarks I get.

I always do SC quests even if the only one I use is Roozid. Carrot seems interesting now but it's kinda funny they had to totally overhaul her skill set on top of the SC. Maybe burn detonate could be cool combined with something like a Gunter using the guilty gear artifact that gives burn procs to Warriors.

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017

I like it personally. I'm more torn on her kit tbh. It feels too close to Ara's to me.

She has burn detonate now. Im curious about how well that's going to work.

That should deal stupid amount of damage.

Rokuren

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

I'm buying the molagora since it's a molagora and I have a large stash of skystones, but I also hoard my molas. I have 85 molas and 2 go's; so it's not really exciting.

The other part of it is I'm pretty hesitant when it comes to trading "summon currency" for things that aren't summons, particularly things that build up like charms; like I refresh the secret shop but never more than the skystones I get in the day.

h0tp0ck3t

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Looks like you could make a sick team with Sol (junkyard dog for burns) Haste (bleed) SC Carrot (burn + detonate) Mascot Hazel (fire characters damage up)

Edit: just remembered ice meta. Hopes deleted

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
So looking at Carrot they actually did make her a bit bruiser. 25% damage reduction when at full health. 25% increase in max health. Shield always procs and has been given increased strength.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
The necklace from the AP shop is probably the most hype out of all this.

Don't think I'm buying much from Huche since I'll get the skin for Angie. The costs just don't seem right, 500 for a Mologora? I'll just wait a week and get one for free.

Last edited:

BumperLips

Dec 2, 2017
Huche is super intended for whales holy crap.

200 for 50 mystics is a yikes. Might be close to the amount you'd use to refresh for secret shop, but you'd also get covenants and gear as well.

Mola is the only thing maybe worth it, but at 500 its a bit iff.

Alkez

Oct 25, 2017
She has burn detonate now. Im curious about how well that's going to work.

That should deal stupid amount of damage.
O, Ara doesn't detonate. Interesting. Looking forward to seeing some tests then.
I'm buying the molagora since it's a molagora and I have a large stash of skystones, but I also hoard my molas. I have 85 molas and 2 go's; so it's not really exciting.

The other part of it is I'm pretty hesitant when it comes to trading "summon currency" for things that aren't summons, particularly things that build up like charms; like I refresh the secret shop but never more than the skystones I get in the day.
Damn son. Do you not have anyone who needs skill ups? I'm always struggling.
The necklace from the AP shop is probably the most hype out of all this.
Umm excuse me, my Yufine has been putting in some work for our guild. You would do well not to disrespect that exclusive equipment!

In all seriousness, I may struggle to do my attacks today because of the maintenance. I'll do my best to do them in the morning (reset is at 11am for me). Just an fyi.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
I'll level Carrot but just don't see her taking a slot on any of my teams at the moment. She doesn't really fill the need of something I don't have. Probably pick up the Yufine equipment since I pulled her. Haven't 6* her yet, but same as Destina, never know what you might want in future PvE content.

Umm excuse me, my Yufine has been putting in some work for our guild. You would do well not to disrespect that exclusive equipment!

That necklace sets a high bar though. Attack set, crit damage, with crit chance, attack and speed? Sign me up for 5 rolls into health!

Mupod

Oct 25, 2017
Yufine is gonna be crazy good and mine is 6* and full awakened for some reason. But I already have a really strong Baiken, and my Cidd is full awaken with heavy molagora investment yet I don't even use him anymore. If I run into buff-heavy ice teams I tend to just bring out Basar.

I feel like they could reduce molagora costs by 50% instead of 20% and I still wouldn't even come close to being able to build everyone I want.

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Yufine is gonna be crazy good and mine is 6* and full awakened for some reason. But I already have a really strong Baiken, and my Cidd is full awaken with heavy molagora investment yet I don't even use him anymore. If I run into buff-heavy ice teams I tend to just bring out Basar.

I feel like they could reduce molagora costs by 50% instead of 20% and I still wouldn't even come close to being able to build everyone I want.

Make her fast and turn 1 silence. It's been great since her buff and it's going to get better.

Rokuren

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Damn son. Do you not have anyone who needs skill ups? I'm always struggling.
Always people I *could* mola...

Outside of getting proc chances for heroes I use a lot I only really mola when I'm using a hero in something I can't beat, which was typically Abyss or AT when it originally released.

Since I don't really pvp and I can generally still pull off wins in our GW's I've been letting them build. GW losses are also more along the lines of picking the wrong team entirely or getting blown the fuck out instead of anything a mola would do.

RoaminRonin

Nov 6, 2017
No new character banner this week again means my reserve of 800 bm and 32000 ss is safe again. Are they really not going to roll out a new unit for their anniversary event?

Last edited:

Ayato_Kanzaki

Nov 22, 2017
I'm starting to get impatient for new characters. I would sort of like reducing the 1800+ BM pile I have stacked, but I can't justify spending them on dupes.

And I'm kicking myself for not keeping a Carrot around.

Status
Not open for further replies.