• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
LordGorchnik

LordGorchnik

Oct 30, 2017
Thanks,
thats good to know. Just checked out the guide and it already was helpful....lets see how it will evolve over the next couple days.

My initial pull was Ravi...seems like she is good, but will get nerfed down the line ( lol...thats my luck).

Ravi has already been nerfed and she is still top 5. Keep her and get a 4* healer and you are good to go

OP
OP
LordGorchnik

LordGorchnik

Oct 30, 2017
Does any of you know if we require 5* in this game? Or can we do the content with the 3* and 4* units that we can get?

I haven't got one 5* yet, and I really do not like to do rerolls os these games.

You can clear the entire story (10-10) with just 3-4* units.

PSA to all: Unlock Elson ASAP (3* Light Healher from the Connections menu [table in left side of lobby]). He is an amazing 3* unit with a great support and heal set.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Ravi has already been nerfed and she is still top 5. Keep her and get a 4* healer and you are good to go
That would have been the right thing to do...but since the game only just launched i tried my luck rerolling again and got this on my first attempt.

screenshot_20181109-2yrewl.png
Crazy amount of luck. Glad i tried again even though i lost some progress.

Now i just need one of the better healers.

okita

Oct 25, 2017
Are the rates really this bad? Tried a few rerolls ( going until 1-4) and it seems like there is only 3 stars in the game lol not even one 4 star ouch

Cloud-Hidden

Oct 30, 2017
Never heard of this until now. Downloading now. I'm not going to worry about re rolls at all, so I hope that doesn't hamper my experience.

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Are the rates really this bad? Tried a few rerolls ( going until 1-4) and it seems like there is only 3 stars in the game lol not even one 4 star ouch

It tells you the rates in game, click on the helmet icon on whatever gacha you are looking at. In short, yes, they are shite.

Leviathan

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Can someone give me some sort of comparison to other games here, mobile or otherwise? It looks amazing but I don't have a great sense of the itch it'd be scratching.

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Can someone give me some sort of comparison to other games here, mobile or otherwise? It looks amazing but I don't have a great sense of the itch it'd be scratching.

Not the greatest analogy but in many ways it feels like "Fate/Grand Order 2.0". It has more depth, or subsystems at least, and better quality of life features but its most similar to it I think.

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
And i thought Dragalia Lost rates were bad, but this is far worse, now i'm conflicted if it's even worth to try the game further

You can clear all content in the game with the free 3 and 4* units you get and a few of them are quite high up on tier lists. It'll probably be in PvP where you really feel the sting, but then again PvP is always the purview of whales in gacha games. I do dislike low rates (F/GO,DX2, etc) but not *needing* 5* units helps a bit. Though of course not getting new 5* units is less fun. The game does have some kind of "super gacha" currency but I havent got far enough to unlock the gacha its used for, maybe the rates are better on it. Considering the QOL re-roll mechanism I'm surprised the in-game gacha doesnt have some kind of "safety net" like GBF's sparks, or what have you.

Dee Dee

Nov 2, 2017
So I think I accidentally left that random guild I joined? Or they kicked me? Or it disbanded?
Not sure what happened.
Can't join a new one yet due to some unknown cooldown.
Anyone need a guild member that checks in and donates daily?

toastyToast

Oct 26, 2017
Welp. Got Sez and then Destina on the daily freebie. Guess I'm stuck as 00002.

The game doesn't refer to you by name does it? Man that would be annoying.

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Bought the monthly sub thing without really thinking so I guess I'm sticking with my current account. Honestly while I would have liked a Sez+Destiny start my heart just wasnt in the re-rolling and Destiny+ Arimintha seems to be working well. Actually managed to run out of stamina grinding for special catalyst drops. Which are definitely reminiscent of F/GO i.e. they feel fucking illusionary ;)

Welp. Got Sez and then Destina on the daily freebie. Guess I'm stuck as 00002.

The game doesn't refer to you by name does it? Man that would be annoying.

It does not. Your username is very much the name of the human player. There is a main character for the story rather than a self insert character.

Last edited:

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
It's funny, I'm re-rolling because I want Destina or Ravi, I already gpt Sez. :/

I did bind it to one of my emails if I get tired of re-rolling. I hope you get him soon, Busaiku!

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I got Destina at 1-4 + Charlotte on my first multi-pull. I'm not sure if I should try for a different 5* or not, I really only wanted Destina so getting another 5* out of this re-roll was a bonus and I don't want to try my luck for Sez/Ravi/etc. I'm not sure how important tanks are, though.

Edit: Eh, I kept it. I noticed that there aren't a massive number of tanks in the game that are 5*, and I know how useful they can be for PVE content. I figure with a 5* healer + 5* tank, I can fill in the DPS slots as I go. Silk is also free and apparently really good, so I'll use Kiris until then.

I was tempted to try for Sez/Ravi, since I still had 29 multi-pulls to go, but I know what greed can do to a person. All I wanted when I went in was another 5* to accompany Destina, which I got. I'm happy.

Last edited:

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Entering my 9th reroll.
If I can't get Sez after like 3100 pulls, there is no point in me continuing this game.

Last edited:

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
It's funny, I'm re-rolling because I want Destina or Ravi, I already gpt Sez. :/

I did bind it to one of my emails if I get tired of re-rolling. I hope you get him soon, Busaiku!

Funny...how i had Ravi but switched/rolled for Sez.
Also you got Destina from the free single pull ? Damn...thats some luck...two 5* so early is def. a nice account to start with.

About E-Mail/Account locking...once you have done that...can you still unlink the account and re-link it with google or something else ....or is it locked forever ?
Entering my 9th reroll.
If I can't get Sez after like 3100 pulls, there is no point in me continuing this game.

Best of luck dude....felt a bit bad for getting this fast yesterday.
But i assume you reroll on a emulator ...so maybe its a bit easier to handle. Did it on my phone and even one attempt takes alot of time.
Do we have an Era guild yet?
Not that i know of....would like to join a guild as well.
PSA to all: Unlock Elson ASAP (3* Light Healher from the Connections menu [table in left side of lobby]). He is an amazing 3* unit with a great support and heal set.

Thanks for that...after the tutorial i had completly forgotten about the connections menu and how you get there.
Do we have a page that list all the heros and stats ?
Wondering what makes Elson for example better than Athiene...or whatever the free water/ice healer you get at first for free.

Ill try to get Elson unlocked since the likelihood of pulling Destina is rather lol.

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Reroll number 10, using the name I would normally use.
It's either Sez or I'm done.
Best of luck dude....felt a bit bad for getting this fast yesterday.
But i assume you reroll on a emulator ...so maybe its a bit easier to handle. Did it on my phone and even one attempt takes alot of time.
Nope, only playing on a single phone.

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
DP, BUT FINALLY
PSlxt3u.jpg

After like 2800 pulls.

How do I link my account?
I thought I did, I saw the Google Play achievements, but I'm still Guest on the settings page.
I need to know this...

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
It's like FGO but somehow more tedious and slow. Gave it a couple of days but it's just not to my liking. Some major annoyances are: having to click on chests (why?), no skippable animations or speeding up combat.

OP
OP
LordGorchnik

LordGorchnik

Oct 30, 2017
It's like FGO but somehow more tedious and slow. Gave it a couple of days but it's just not to my liking. Some major annoyances are: having to click on chests (why?), no skippable animations or speeding up combat.

They put the chests there because otherwise you truly would be playing auto-simulator 300

Skippable/speed is a patch they plan on pushing out in the future according to the main KR site but no date given. Again game is brand new and around 2 months old. Many QoL features other games have are not here yet and the dev while having pushed out games before is very new to the industry as well.

Zafir

Oct 25, 2017
DP, BUT FINALLY
PSlxt3u.jpg

After like 2800 pulls.

I thought I did, I saw the Google Play achievements, but I'm still Guest on the settings page.
I need to know this...
If you go onto account settings and account management theres a button called transfer account.

Goda

Oct 26, 2017
Toronto
Damn trying to decide if I should just reroll. I got Sez but people say to roll till you get him and another 4*. Should I reroll or just keep playing? I'm only on area 2-6 so I'm not that far into the game.

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

While I agree that its like FGO I dont find it to be more tedious (which is admittedly subjective) or slow. The specials in E7 are quicker than the ones in FGO, the normal attacks are much of a muchness and it has auto battle.

Damn trying to decide if I should just reroll. I got Sez but people say to roll till you get him and another 4*. Should I reroll or just keep playing? I'm only on area 2-6 so I'm not that far into the game.

It's up to you but I don't think I'd re-roll. Sez isn't just a good DPS character. He's flat out the best DPS in the game and will remain so for the forseeable future. While it would be nice to start with another 4* the free characters you will get are more than capable of filling out your squad. Ras is a solid tank, it doesn't take much effort to get Elson, an excellent 3* Healer/Support who's up there with the better healers in the game. Then you have other free units which take a it more effort to get but are either very solid e.g Alexa (Thief), Lorina (Warrior) or top tier e.g. Silk (Ranger).

Skyfireblaze

Oct 25, 2017
While I agree that its like FGO I dont find it to be more tedious (which is admittedly subjective) or slow. The specials in E7 are quicker than the ones in FGO, the normal attacks are much of a muchness and it has auto battle.

It's up to you but I don't think I'd re-roll. Sez isn't just a good DPS character. He's flat out the best DPS in the game and will remain so for the forseeable future. While it would be nice to start with another 4* the free characters you will get are more than capable of filling out your squad. Ras is a solid tank, it doesn't take much effort to get Elson, an excellent 3* Healer/Support who's up there with the better healers in the game. Then you have other free units which take a it more effort to get but are either very solid e.g Alexa (Thief), Lorina (Warrior) or top tier e.g. Silk (Ranger).

Honestly I don't see the FGO comparisons aside from the side-view and I can't really articulate why but I find the combat in E7 far more engaging while FGO combat is really boring and tedious to me even at 2x speed but as you said that's all subjective.

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Anyone found a way to get silver transmit stones other than via that one daily or by burning natural 3*+ units?

Honestly I don't see the FGO comparisons aside from the side-view and I can't really articulate why but I find the combat in E7 far more engaging while FGO combat is really boring and tedious to me even at 2x speed but as you said that's all subjective.

Oh didnt realise FGO had added a x2 speed option. Its been quite a while since I played it. I agree that other than some casual similarities they feel quite different.

Dukie85

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Got Destina as the free summon on the first day. I know better than to question luck, so I won't, lol

Skyfireblaze

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone found a way to get silver transmit stones other than via that one daily or by burning natural 3*+ units?

Oh didnt realise FGO had added a x2 speed option. Its been quite a while since I played it. I agree that other than some casual similarities they feel quite different.

Yeah they have it now although I have to say I wish they would make 2x the normal speed and then double that because the current normal speed feels like slow-mo.

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Anyone else getting connection issues? Was clearing out one of the multi-path stages, 5-6, picked up the one time only chest but the game got connection errors when I tried to leave. It eventually kicked me back to the world map. When I ran the stage again it was explored and the chest was empty but I never got the item from it. Ultimately its only one purple axe but its a bit annoying.

Edit: Someone's putting together a global tier list. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...e_7wl_QyYBU_iBuH_uWeINboM/edit#gid=1548264510

Last edited:

Goda

Oct 26, 2017
Toronto
What are people using skystones on? Covenant Bookmarks? Seems like pulling more units is the way to go...

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
It's crazy but I tried my luck on the Destina banner with single pulls.... and I got her after 11 pulls.

Don't know how good or bad this is.... But since healer is such a essential role it was worth the risk. Now I'm gonna lay low for a while in terms of pulling

What is the best/fastest way to level up your units? Am I missing something or are exp type dungeons not in the game?
DP, BUT FINALLY
PSlxt3u.jpg

After like 2800 pulls.

I need to know this...
It's over... . congrats.

Skyfireblaze

Oct 25, 2017
You tap the specific one.

But if I do that I do a basic-attack? Or wait do you mean tapping the skill once and then the enemy... oh... oh the whole time I wondered why I had to double-tap a skill to execute it, now it all makes sense! There just wasn't a obvious indicator that told me: "Skill is now selected, please specify target"!

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's crazy but I tried my luck on the Destina banner with single pulls.... and I got her after 11 pulls.

Don't know how good or bad this is.... But since healer is such a essential role it was worth the risk. Now I'm gonna lay low for a while in terms of pulling

What is the best/fastest way to level up your units? Am I missing something or are exp type dungeons not in the game?

Congrats on Destina, there's a 3* Artifact, looks like a candle on a purple skull, that you can use with her to turn here into a tank/healer hybrid.

There are no XP dungeons from what I can see so the best way to get XP is to use Penguins, make sure you match element to element to get the extra 50% bonus. Beyond that auto-ing the highest stage you can comfortably clear seems to be it. You could grab the monthly subscription for a +10% XP bonus as well.

Oct 25, 2017
Racoon City
Used my covenant summons and got: Karin on the first roll, and Sekrit on my fourth. Used my selective summon, on the 30th summon I got Sez, and the 5 star thief artifact.

I'll take it.

Servers are getting hammered. Went to the Tirel Castle labyrinth, cleared it but when I exited got the "connecting" loading then it timed out twice before it finally went through. It registered me as clearing it fully but I got none of the loot T__T so I didn't get the epic weapon or armor chest from the first floor.

GoldenCat

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
Is Elson really that much better than Aither? Just got him but my Aither is like 4 star lvl 40 and leveling is so slow in this game

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah the servers are shitting themselves. If you fully close the app and restart you seem to get back any "missing" equipment.

While its fairly minor I like the little stories and buffs tied to various categories of achievements/dailies.

Status
Not open for further replies.