• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Truly Gargantuan

Still doesn't have a tag :'(
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Have you tried to use Ludwig as I suggested?
Yeah. There was one time I got really close, killed all the adds but the knight and again I was unhealable and poisoned. The knight does crazy amounts of damage, especially if he crits.
Part of my problem is I don't have a realiable tank either. I'm using Sigret as my tank, with Aither, Adalay, and Ludwig.
I might try using Destina just to get rid of all the debuffs.

Laiza

Oct 25, 2017
Yes, I really like Rima's subdued bard design! Aramintha too would be such a good looking mage too, if only she wore pants, OMG.
I don't really get why people think Rin is the worst though, she at least makes sense as an "exotic dancer" (which I learned is just a euphemism for "stripper") and I like her animations at least.

That Luna though.
*shudder*
Rin's biggest issue is that she is anatomically questionable at best. Her artwork is just seriously off-putting in a bad way. Her proportions are too cartoonish and make no bloody sense.

Also, metal directly on skin = recipe for awful chafing, and considering she's got tons of sharp-looking metal pieces directly on her breasts... yeah, nah. Hurts me just to think about it.

On another note, it tickles me that Diene is one of the most subdued designs they could possibly have gone with - the contrast between her and one of the... more problematic female characters is immense. And she's a bloody five-star! And her animations are amazing! I have to praise the devs here - they really did a good job with her. I'm not usually one for the sort of 'ultra-pious faithful priestess' type characters but they made it work. Her basic attack animation alone is just so damn cool!

I just hope I can save up enough bookmarks for the next good character they release. I'll probably have to skip a banner or two... that's gonna hurt. At least specialization changes aren't dependent on gacha (aside from rolling the character initially - which is not an issue yet since they're focusing on all natural three-stars). You can bet your arse I'm gonna jump on Rima's when her's comes out!
Ok.... I just pulled a second Diene.... I wish it was a different 5* truth be told but should I bother to imprint her or use her for 6* promotion for another character?

Also is anyone else getting the maintenance message which starts in 30 minutes time? Anyone know what that's about?
Yes, everyone gets the maintenance message. We won't know what they're fixing specifically until they put up a post on it. I haven't seen anything as of yet.

Also, I, uh, hate to tell you this, but Diene is the only 5* on her banner, so if you wanted a different 5* you should probably have rolled on the regular covenant banner...

Biestmann

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah. There was one time I got really close, killed all the adds but the knight and again I was unhealable and poisoned. The knight does crazy amounts of damage, especially if he crits.
Part of my problem is I don't have a realiable tank either. I'm using Sigret as my tank, with Aither, Adalay, and Ludwig.

It might be best to focus on one apostle, then the knight and then the final apostle. Well, worth a shot in any case. Debuffs are the biggest pain in the arse the game has to offer, I am suffering the same right now in abyss floor 35.

eyeball_kid

Oct 25, 2017

Do you have Montmorancy? Her AoE debuff clear + heal along with her other AoE debuff immunity are pretty great for bosses like that (I'm not that far in the story, just a suggestion).

Truly Gargantuan

Still doesn't have a tag :'(
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Do you have Montmorancy? Her AoE debuff clear + heal along with her other AoE debuff immunity are pretty great for bosses like that (I'm not that far in the story, just a suggestion).
Nah I don't. My best team is Sigret, Aither, Adalay, and Surin. I usually switch Surin out for my helper, considering Rose is Ice type.

I'm just gonna drop it for now. Maybe try to level Angelica up and see if she fares any better

Icarus

Oct 26, 2017
Yes, everyone gets the maintenance message. We won't know what they're fixing specifically until they put up a post on it. I haven't seen anything as of yet.

Also, I, uh, hate to tell you this, but Diene is the only 5* on her banner, so if you wanted a different 5* you should probably have rolled on the regular covenant banner...
I was mainly doing the banner for the Knight artifact and I'm aware of the Diene situation too.

Adhrast

Jan 17, 2018
Nah I don't. My best team is Sigret, Aither, Adalay, and Surin. I usually switch Surin out for my helper, considering Rose is Ice type.

I'm just gonna drop it for now. Maybe try to level Angelica up and see if she fares any better

Get Bask and promote him to at least 4*, 5* would be best. Really, that guy is a beast, it's thanks to him that I could take down Sigret in 9-5. Seriously, Bask is the way to go. Gear him with double health and he's practically immortal, especially with a good healer in the back row.

MonsterBoop

Oct 27, 2017
Maybe the maintenance will add Bask's English voices in! Other than that though I haven't encountered any issues, so I have no idea what they might be doing.

Biestmann

Oct 25, 2017
A bit random, but guys, don't sleep on elemental weaknesses. It makes a huge difference. Promote 4 characters to 5* to build a one-element team before promoting a single character to 6*. You'll get more out of that.

Owzers

Oct 26, 2017
A bit random, but guys, don't sleep on elemental weaknesses. It makes a huge difference. Promote 4 characters to 5* to build a one-element team before promoting a single character to 6*. You'll get more out of that.

Fire Ken waits for no one.

But I have a list of people I want to make 5stars so he waits for...almost everyone I guess. Waiting to see who gets nerfed though before promoting, especially Tieria and Elson.

Nirran

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
I encountered a weird targeting bug with healing earlier. I clicked on Tieria to heal, but yet it healed someone else.

Managed to get Diene also in about 47 pulls! I love her design and skill look so much. I feel like she is extremely underrated so far. Especially with defense buffs getting the nerf bat soon.

Biestmann

Oct 25, 2017
Extended maintenance.....

giphy.gif

Alexiell

Oct 25, 2017
Louisiana
Sent a support ticket just before the maintenance about unlinking my account from google. Hopefully they let me, I stupidly linked to a shared google account.

Ayato_Kanzaki

Nov 22, 2017
You guys are getting me tempted to roll for Diene.

That aside, I'm getting increasingly irritated by all the Sez in arena. In particular, those f****ing Sez who get to act twice for two consecutive turns. So I'm thinking about changing my classic pvp team (Destina, Baal & S, Cecilia, Karin, debuff-heavy, works rather well, as long as Karin can crit) for an anti-Sez team. That would be Karin, Silk, Elson, and that earth spear guy Chu... forgot the name, the one who is speed-based and use a passive team speed buff.

Dee Dee

Nov 2, 2017
More delays on the unnannounced maintenance whyyyy. Maaah dailiiiies.

I noticed playing event stages wouldn't count for the "Play Adventure" daily, even though the did during the Destina event. Maybe they'll fix this?

Shito

Oct 26, 2017
More delays on the unnannounced maintenance whyyyy. Maaah dailiiiies.

I noticed playing event stages wouldn't count for the "Play Adventure" daily, even though the did during the Destina event. Maybe they'll fix this?
Hmmm, that's strange, it definitely did count for me earlier today.

eyeball_kid

Oct 25, 2017
Hm, at this point I think something must've gone very wrong with their server updates (database migration or whatever they're doing). I bet this is leftover from the extended maintenance yesterday.

eyeball_kid

Oct 25, 2017
Servers are back up.

I just realized I have 4 Kiris from all my recent summons. At least she'll get a nice memory imprint boost when I promote her.

Owzers

Oct 26, 2017
How am I going to get the 50 urgent missions, they almost never pop up. I cleared the main story on normal and got maybe six total and that includes some grinding.

commish

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Can the Overflow guild leader give us an exp boost? Have much farming to do!

eyeball_kid

Oct 25, 2017
Who should I put Lifesteal armor on? Someone with several attack skills?

I put a set on Sez. Since he has so many attack hits it is constantly filling up his meter. I almost think he could tank better than my Ras at this point.

But I imagine most people would say Sez should be attack-focused and you should put Lifesteal on a knight/warrior tank.

Speaking of it trying out sets, it really annoys me that the game charges you gold for switching equipment. Dx2 does the same thing. I don't understand why they do this from a gacha perspective, but the fun of this game is in playing with builds/teams and the gold charges, especially at higher tiers, is kind of an impediment to that.

Wyze

Nov 15, 2018
Went against my better judgment and wasted all my gems trying to pull Diene. Back to saving for the next banners.

Owzers

Oct 26, 2017
Went against my better judgment and wasted all my gems trying to pull Diene. Back to saving for the next banners.
Did you get her?

I'm up to 6400 stones, I will continue hoarding until I get to 12,000 then use excess on random banners and get a limited for sure. But no Diene for me probably unless I cave at 3am one night....I want a limited for sure instead of getting halfway pull and nothing. I gave it eight tries to no avail.

Last edited:

Koz

Sep 5, 2018
I pulled on the regular banner and finally got another 5*! ... A Ludwig dupe (and I have only one other 5* aside from him). FML.

I'm not sure I will 6* him so I may just use him for the imprint now while he's still my top character.

Ayato_Kanzaki

Nov 22, 2017
How am I going to get the 50 urgent missions, they almost never pop up. I cleared the main story on normal and got maybe six total and that includes some grinding.

You need to clear some of the world difficulty map, I think. I have one important mission that always pop up once a day on the same world difficulty node, which make me think that you just won't get notifications for nodes you have yet to unlock.

I rolled 15 times or so on the DIene banner and got crap all, of course. Then decided to stop and keep my bookmarks for a better one.

Wyze

Nov 15, 2018
Did you get her?

I'm up to 6400 stones, I will continue hoarding until I get to 12,000 then use excess on random banners and get a limited for sure. But no Diene for me probably unless I cave at 3am one night....I want a limited for sure instead of getting halfway pull and nothing. I gave it eight tries to no avail.
Nope
Got a bunch of 4 stars, though.

Biestmann

Oct 25, 2017
Finally beat abyss stage 35 and did the six pulls.

5* artifact 'Time Matter', 2x 4* artifact, 4* hero 'Surin', memory implant Kiris and Cameirose.

I suppose I cannot complain. Are Time Matter and Surin any good? Thanks.

Biestmann

Oct 25, 2017
Well, I am on a budget, so that seems worth considering. Not to mention she is of fire element unlike Sigret.

This is a good moment to ask: are status effects like bleed or poison categorized as debuffs or no?

eyeball_kid

Oct 25, 2017
I'm really starting to feel suspect about the true randomness of the summons in this game. I swear I've pulled like 10 Roozids in probably 100 summons. I pulled two just now with only 5 summons.

Biestmann

Oct 25, 2017
I'm really starting to feel suspect about the true randomness of the summons in this game. I swear I've pulled like 10 Roozids in probably 100 summons. I pulled two just now with only 5 summons.

All these pulls in, and there are 3*s I haven't pulled once while memory imprinting others five times. Coincidence? Probably, but still kind of strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.