• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

okita

Oct 25, 2017
Watched the stream and really it is ML Charlotte, guess it's where I will spend my pity on

Edit:

j33xkykackj41.jpg

p837wthldkj41.jpg

Last edited:

Rokuren

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I had the stream up while I was playing Yakuza 5, so I might of misheard; but I think they said it was future Charlotte?

She's looks pretty different but I like her design, her crown reminds me a bit of Ceci's.

Laiza

Oct 25, 2017
We've known she was future Charlotte since her (KR) camping lines were datamined some time ago.

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Was sort of hoping based on the silhouette it was a character with a big ass Black Rock Shooter style gun. Sadly not.

Owlowiscious

Oct 27, 2017
oh no

charlotte and aither will get married and be king and queen,

and grow up to look exactly the same and no one will be able to tell if they're talking to the king or the queen

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Just put together this A. Ravi thoughts? I think she's set for Mola investment now.

CtzXPc7.jpg

What artifact is that? I think she'll get picked on with debuffs (unhealable/dizzy'd). If it's timeless anchor or crimson seed you are probably good. This is mine for reference (also not ideal):

DXDtlqv.jpg

I feel like she's in the ML Ken category where the really nasty ones have really high ER to prevent being manipulated. I like you speed better because it should clear debuffs faster. Mine has been a monster in GW defense for a long time now.

Grim

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
London, UK.
What artifact is that? I think she'll get picked on with debuffs (unhealable/dizzy'd). If it's timeless anchor or crimson seed you are probably good. This is mine for reference (also not ideal):

DXDtlqv.jpg

I feel like she's in the ML Ken category where the really nasty ones have really high ER to prevent being manipulated. I like you speed better because it should clear debuffs faster. Mine has been a monster in GW defense for a long time now.

The arti is Draco Plate. I've given up on low ER just to prevent debuffs.

I figure people who are bringing characters made to debuff you, will do just that since it's easier to build high effectiveness than it is to build resistance to fight against it.

I do have 2 ER set pieces for her which bring her to about 50%/60% and a +30 Strak pretty much giving her 120% ER, but I'll test that build later.

I didn't want her speed below 170 either so settled for 168

Last edited:

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Another mystic rotation no ML Yuna. I am sad. Feel like they should have waited until they fixed og Charlotte before releasing new Charlotte lol. I like her design, but she doesn't really look like Charlotte...

Last edited:

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
The arti is Draco Plate. I've given up on low ER just to prevent debuffs.

I figure people who are bringing characters made to debuff you, will do just that since it's easier to build high effectiveness than it is to build resistance to fight against it.

I do have 2 ER set pieces for her which bring her to about 50%/60% and a +30 Strak pretty much giving her 120% ER, but I'll test that build later.

I didn't want her speed below 170 either so settled for 168

I think it still helps her against the unhealable debuffers like SSB and Cermia and attack down debuffers like dizzy/Charles. If someone has a dedicated Tywin to defense break and cleave you are probably in trouble but I don't particularly care if a Basar pushes her back.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
This triple tags Spec Ten team is absolutely dominate in GW.

Basar soulburn S3 -> Dizzy S3 -> Spec Ten kills the most debuffed target with S3 which pushes everyone else back -> Basar S2 (if he's still alive) -> Dizzy S2 -> Spec Ten soulburns S1 3 times lol. Just killed a Ruele, F.Ceci, Charles team and the only damage I took was Basar getting countered by both F.Ceci and Charles.

Vinimaw

Oct 28, 2017
So improbable, the only character I was dreaming to get is ML Aramintha, I just adore her animation.
And I just got her from a ML Summon.
I know that it's something that can happen, but everything that led to that was unpredictable.
I had 5 gold stones and was farming for the 6th with the events and chocolate factory. I already knew that I needed one more week to get it.

I also thought that I would get more stones with Cerise, but I got her in like 5 pulls (feels good after two pity in a row.

But then my pet decided to give me one stone.
Was about to go to bed and thought to try the summon. And it was her.
Couldn't sleep for a few hours :)

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
So improbable, the only character I was dreaming to get is ML Aramintha, I just adore her animation.
I know that it's something that can happen, but everything that led to that was unpredictable.
I had 5 gold stones and was farming for the 6th with the events and chocolate factory. I already knew that I needed one more week to get it.

I also thought that I would get more stones with Cerise, but I got her in like 5 pulls (feels good after two pity in a row.

Awesome!! Congrats

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017

Awesome....I don't have her but she is quite amazing from whenever I use friend units of her. Congrats !!

okita

Oct 25, 2017

Congrats , it's great to get a character you want and 5* MLs aren't easy to get.

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
Do you no longer get gems from getting promoted in ranked? I've gone up 2 silver ranks and got nothing each time.

commish

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017

Bro, I got her a week ago and it was my happiest e7 moment in the last 1.5 years. I love her design, skills, etc. Congrats to us :)

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
So I still have a bit to go but once you complete all the Main Story out and all of the UH stuff... Is the only way to get Skystones is from the daily/arena and hope you get lucky from chests?

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
Man... I want to get Cerise but... I still 78 more rolls and I know I could get her well before that but I'm almost not able to get anymore skystones. I just finished UH... And I think there's what, 5 or 6 Chapter 2 areas? Of which I already done one and a half.

Hakunon

Oct 11, 2018
Finally cleared Abyss 82 after being stuck there for months, thanks to a husbando team. Other floors sound like a nightmare, I wonder if they're going to nerf them with the introduction of 91-100.

Vinimaw

Oct 28, 2017
Finally cleared Abyss 82 after being stuck there for months, thanks to a husbando team. Other floors sound like a nightmare, I wonder if they're going to nerf them with the introduction of 91-100.
I'm been stuck at 82 for months also and then I jumped to 85 in a day. And now I'm stuck again.
I'd say that 83 and 84 are quite easy but 85 requires a lot of DPS I don't have yet.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Really impressed by Spec Ten in GW. Easy to hide her and let her build up souls but she's especially adept at taking down A.Ravi with a light bait which is something I always struggled with.

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I've been stuck on 86 for months. I've beaten it twice in that time but the game crashed both times. So honestly, fuck it.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Cerise is just non-existent in Champion. I've seen her on a defense once and as a team that fields F Lidica and G.Purrgis on defense (two units ripe for being blocked by Cerise) I haven't been attacked by her once (I do run Lilias though).

She needs a companion unit that paired with will make her more relevant. I have no idea what that is, but I have no plans on building her at this point.

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
I havent seen Cerise much either. Maybe one team since she came out, and she wasn't an issue to deal with.

How are people building red Achates?

commish

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Cerise is just non-existent in Champion. I've seen her on a defense once and as a team that fields F Lidica and G.Purrgis on defense (two units ripe for being blocked by Cerise) I haven't been attacked by her once (I do run Lilias though).

She needs a companion unit that paired with will make her more relevant. I have no idea what that is, but I have no plans on building her at this point.

I want to try a Cerise, ML ara, Lilias, BBk cleave team on def. Everyone would have to be very fast, with the idea being Cerise strips immunity, Aramintha stuns/burns, lilias pushes them back and AOEs, then BBk finishes them off.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
I want to try a Cerise, ML ara, Lilias, BBk cleave team on def. Everyone would have to be very fast, with the idea being Cerise strips immunity, Aramintha stuns/burns, lilias pushes them back and AOEs, then BBk finishes them off.

Cerise prevents the Lilias pushback, that added effect on the debuff really made her hard to use. You'd probably want to go full cleave with a Rose but then Basar users wouldn't be too afraid of you.

I'd personally counter easily with my 230 speed ML Basar but you'd trip me up if ML Ara was faster than that (and could overcome 130 ER) since he doesn't have immunity. Not many people have a ML Basar built like that though.

Famicom

Oct 25, 2017
How are people building red Achates?

Fast (180+ speed), resistant (100+ resist), and obviously all the hp/def you can get. EE that gives resist buff is a must. All of that is standard, the differentiator is your artifact. Unlock big heals with Rod, or go for the cheat code cleanse spam with Magaraha's. S3 > S2 (on yourself) loops indefinitely at lighting speed with Magaraha's.

commish

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Cerise prevents the Lilias pushback, that added effect on the debuff really made her hard to use. You'd probably want to go full cleave with a Rose but then Basar users wouldn't be too afraid of you.

I'd personally counter easily with my 230 speed ML Basar but you'd trip me up if ML Ara was faster than that (and could overcome 130 ER) since he doesn't have immunity. Not many people have a ML Basar built like that though.

Dammit I forgot about that nerf to restrict - I haven't used her yet in pvp. Ugh. Yeah the goal is have a super fast Ara faster than 230. Don't have the gear for it though :) At least not while maintaining high effectiveness. I'll have to play around with it during the next free unequip. I have no Mola for Cerise anyway. Maybe I can add a super fast Baiken to push everyone up and blow someone up. Cerise, Baiken then Ara and another AOE. Maybe BBk for the double tap.

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I could really do with them increasing the gear inventory. I seem to be constantly running with only about 20 spots free. Admittedly I may just have a lot of garbage gear I havent deleted. Tempted to just say fuck it and sell all non 85 gear (apart from lower level epics)

commish

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I could really do with them increasing the gear inventory. I seem to be constantly running with only about 20 spots free. Admittedly I may just have a lot of garbage gear I havent deleted. Tempted to just say fuck it and sell all non 85 gear (apart from lower level epics)

You're storing gear on non-used characters, right?

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
Fast (180+ speed), resistant (100+ resist), and obviously all the hp/def you can get. EE that gives resist buff is a must. All of that is standard, the differentiator is your artifact. Unlock big heals with Rod, or go for the cheat code cleanse spam with Magaraha's. S3 > S2 (on yourself) loops indefinitely at lighting speed with Magaraha's.
Thanks. I was thinking Shimadra for more resist.

Oh I wasnt, so used gear isnt in the pool? Good to know.
A tip I read on reddit was to put gear on your dogs. You get the gear back for free (no unequip cost) when you use the dogs as fodder.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Great job on the GW everyone, I seriously think that was our best GW yet.

Dammit I forgot about that nerf to restrict - I haven't used her yet in pvp. Ugh. Yeah the goal is have a super fast Ara faster than 230. Don't have the gear for it though :) At least not while maintaining high effectiveness. I'll have to play around with it during the next free unequip. I have no Mola for Cerise anyway. Maybe I can add a super fast Baiken to push everyone up and blow someone up. Cerise, Baiken then Ara and another AOE. Maybe BBk for the double tap.

I ran into a really nasty Cerise defense last night. I finally fought a few and they were all easily defeated with ML Basar. But this one it was Cerise/Cecilia/SSB/F.Ceci, I'm guessing Cerise was around 250+ speed and Cecilia was around 240 speed (handily outsped my 233 ML Basar). I lost to it twice because I wanted to see if I just had bad RNG, but both times Cerise landed Restrict/Speed Down on my ML Basar (130 ER) and both times Cecilia landed provoke on my ML Basar. I then proceeded to just proc SSB S2 a ton since everyone had been provoked.

I think I'm more impressed by the Cecilia but that is going to be a tough defense to beat unless you plan on bruising it out for a while.

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
Great job on the GW everyone, I seriously think that was our best GW yet.

I ran into a really nasty Cerise defense last night. I finally fought a few and they were all easily defeated with ML Basar. But this one it was Cerise/Cecilia/SSB/F.Ceci, I'm guessing Cerise was around 250+ speed and Cecilia was around 240 speed (handily outsped my 233 ML Basar). I lost to it twice because I wanted to see if I just had bad RNG, but both times Cerise landed Restrict/Speed Down on my ML Basar (130 ER) and both times Cecilia landed provoke on my ML Basar. I then proceeded to just proc SSB S2 a ton since everyone had been provoked.

I think I'm more impressed by the Cecilia but that is going to be a tough defense to beat unless you plan on bruising it out for a while.
I kinda want to try that now after hearing you talk about it in chat yesterday. I toyed with the gear planner on my Ceci and she can get that fast, but she would lose a lot of hp. Not to mention that that ceci must have had a lot of effectiveness to boot.

Now, getting her that fast and also getting a Cerise that fast is another story entirely.

Status
Not open for further replies.