• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
So I've saved up a bit, not incredible amounts but I'm thinking about trying to roll for Kise... Is that advisable or no?

commish

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
So I've saved up a bit, not incredible amounts but I'm thinking about trying to roll for Kise... Is that advisable or no?

Depends on the rest of your team. If you already have good DPS, I would probably skip. Kise is good but not a game changer like a Tam.

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
Depends on the rest of your team. If you already have good DPS, I would probably skip. Kise is good but not a game changer like a Tam.

Here's my previous post about my team if you have a chance to look over it, no problem if you don't.

www.resetera.com

Epic Seven (Mobile/Mobage) |OT| 1.25% better than Dragalia Lost's Rates!

It’s the Lilias that constantly trip me up, I avoid them in Arena so I always underestimate how devastating their dual attacks are. I tried to bruise a Lilias/SSB/A Ravi comp and after killing SSB I couldn’t keep up with the damage output of constant A Ravi attacks.

Ducarmel

Oct 25, 2017
Kise wont improve your roster much in whatever content your trying to do, Pull her only because you like her and want her.

commish

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Here's my previous post about my team if you have a chance to look over it, no problem if you don't.

www.resetera.com

Epic Seven (Mobile/Mobage) |OT| 1.25% better than Dragalia Lost's Rates!

It’s the Lilias that constantly trip me up, I avoid them in Arena so I always underestimate how devastating their dual attacks are. I tried to bruise a Lilias/SSB/A Ravi comp and after killing SSB I couldn’t keep up with the damage output of constant A Ravi attacks.

Oh I wouldn't roll on Kise if I had these units. You can just build up units like Karin (for wyvern) and ML Coli/Cidd/Lorina for strong ST damage. Those are all really strong units. I would focus on building them up rather than rolling on the Kise banner. And I say that as someone who loves rolling on every banner possible :)

That said, if you love her design, then roll away. Everyone agrees that playing with units you love is better.

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
Oh I wouldn't roll on Kise if I had these units. You can just build up units like Karin (for wyvern) and ML Coli/Cidd/Lorina for strong ST damage. Those are all really strong units. I would focus on building them up rather than rolling on the Kise banner. And I say that as someone who loves rolling on every banner possible :)

That said, if you love her design, then roll away. Everyone agrees that playing with units you love is better.

Yeah. At some point I got to balance between trying to get rolls that are: "Meta" and just characters I like. Like Researcher Carrot (which obviously isn't that hard to get it) is one of my mains cause I like characters in games who are fire-based. Sure I could probably replace her with another character but at this point I've used them long enough it would feel weird to replace them.

So I might roll for Kise. It seems like I have enough characters in my backlog that will be really useful that if I miss out on a future banner it's not exactly going to be the end of the world.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
That's also a good point. I'm surprised you could get her to 20k hp because I usually see Rose as a relatively squishy unit.

Bleh, I still have time to think while I build up more dogs. I'm gonna need at least ten if I'm going to get Roana + whoever I want to promote next.

Actually I grossly misspoke, game was in maintenance. She has 15k HP but 1.5k def since she's using a defense neck. I figured with her self cleanse capability with her S2 EE she wouldn't ever really be dealing with defense break and with her defense up on her S1 it was worth going more defense. Once she gets that defense up she can take an absolute beating.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah. At some point I got to balance between trying to get rolls that are: "Meta" and just characters I like. Like Researcher Carrot (which obviously isn't that hard to get it) is one of my mains cause I like characters in games who are fire-based. Sure I could probably replace her with another character but at this point I've used them long enough it would feel weird to replace them.

So I might roll for Kise. It seems like I have enough characters in my backlog that will be really useful that if I miss out on a future banner it's not exactly going to be the end of the world.
Kise is great, one of the best designed characters art wise and part of my W11 team.
Though some of the limited Top Tier blue units like Dizzy and SSB will likely come back in the next couple months and you should make sure to pull them or have enough funds to go all the way in.

You are always gonna be able to pull Kise even off-banner but those limited units might not come around for at least another year.

But as others have said...if you like unit and wanna have her just go for it - at the end its just a game and no single unit will make or break the experience. Unless you care about high end PVP. Just make sure

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
Kise is great, one of the best designed characters art wise and part of my W11 team.
Though some of the limited Top Tier blue units like Dizzy and SSB will likely come back in the next couple months and you should make sure to pull them or have enough funds to go all the way in.

You are always gonna be able to pull Kise even off-banner but those limited units might not come around for at least another year.

But as others have said...if you like unit and wanna have her just go for it - at the end its just a game and no single unit will make or break the experience. Unless you care about high end PVP. Just make sure

SSB = Seaside Bellona?

Or is Super Saiyan Blue in the game? ;)

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Ugh pre-registration coupons can't be used on iOS again, 200 skystones and 20 bookmarks.

I guess I'm a little confused, are they just highlighting changes they've made in the past and trying to draw people back in or will we really be able to craft with main stat selected?

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah.
My current account is from December since i started with the Diene re-run so i dont have SSB right now. Had her on my older account and she is one of the most versatile units in the game and can be used in pretty much every mode.

Ugh. Now I can't lie I am slightly conflicted. How long till she would show up likely? I have seen enough of her in Arena to know she is good.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Ugh. Now I can't lie I am slightly conflicted. How long till she would show up likely? I have seen enough of her in Arena to know she is good.
I would assume like last year End of July/Early August - so still plenty of time to save up for her but i would start rather earlier than later with it. Well actually im doing the same lol. Love Kise....but man SSB is on a different level.

We are also getting 70 free pulls soon - maybe you get Kise from there. I would safe funds for the essential units and get by with the freebies we get for now xD

Last edited:

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Those new sets are niiiiice. They'll roll like 85 gear. Between hell raid gear, arena gear, and just having done valentines gear I need charms desperately ):

ikb93z2oxcq41.png

gz4333gnxcq41.png

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What does the "Episode 1" under the 4-5* summon ticket mean? You can only get the old heroes?

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
I'm so dry on charms that I haven't even been able to keep up with the new hell raid gear.

Wow, I just realized that the attack gear doesn't have ER on it for once.

I like Kise and pulled her from the last time she showed up on a banner, but never built her. Someone else always seems to take priority.

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I'm so dry on charms that I haven't even been able to keep up with the new hell raid gear.

Wow, I just realized that the attack gear doesn't have ER on it for once.

I like Kise and pulled her from the last time she showed up on a banner, but never built her. Someone else always seems to take priority.
I am perpetually dry on charms. Honestly the only thing I really hate is the need for charms to upgrade.

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
I would assume like last year End of July/Early August - so still plenty of time to save up for her but i would start rather earlier than later with it. Well actually im doing the same lol. Love Kise....but man SSB is on a different level.

We are also getting 70 free pulls soon - maybe you get Kise from there. I would safe funds for the essential units and get by with the freebies we get for now xD

Man though I'm not sure... hmmmmm... Cause I'm also thinking: "What if I get lucky and get her really shortly after I start rolling?"

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Lol right, I can't imagine having gear like that + adventurer gear when I was first starting out.
Hah yeah - this game keep getting better.
Man though I'm not sure... hmmmmm... Cause I'm also thinking: "What if I get lucky and get her really shortly after I start rolling?"
Well if you want her go ahead, its just a game in the end xD
Plenty of time until August to save up for SSB if she returns.

Oct 25, 2017
I'm completely fucked by Molas again, so I'm just back to 6 star max awakening characters and then putting them in line for Molas

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The gear's cool but honestly after playing so long I don't think it says much positive about the games itemisation that everyone is salivating at welfare gear.

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, it doesn't. Hunt drops and crafted gear is always so bad that my best gear by a fair margin always comes from hell raid, abyss, or events like these.

Now that I think about it, that means that 9+ months of hunt farming has gotten me very little usable gear when compared to those sources. That's quite sad.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, it's still bad. I use them as gold mines and fodder leveling with a charm pet to get lesser charms. I don't really expect much, even from crafting and equipment conversion, although it has gotten better than it used to be.

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Thanks! Now I do have a question. For characters like Kise, Diene, Iseria, and Yufine, basically 5 star units... Is there any other way to increase their memory imprints outside of duplicates?

Every arena season we get a slate that can be used to do it.

It's more of a bonus then a necessity though. A lot of memory imprints are weak.

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm tempted by Kise as I like her design and failed to get her back in the dark days of no pity. But I know she'd just be on the bench.

Scar

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Title Town
Jesus the pity system seems ridiculous. You mean people could pull 120 times and get nothing?

and here I thought that seemed absurd.

I am also questioning whether to pull for Kise right now. She would be my best Ice attacking unit right now I think...

Dandy Crocodile

Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Jesus the pity system seems ridiculous. You mean people could pull 120 times and get nothing?
The game hands out pulls at a good rate so if you're not pulling on every banner you're basically guaranteed a copy of whatever character you're aiming for.
It's a much better and more generous pity system than almost any other gacha gane.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
It helps to get the higher sky-stone rewards from Arena too. The rank ups alone help and then the weekly rewards are a main source of incoming sky-stones that you can reroll the Secret Shop with. I've gone pity several times on new characters and still have gotten everyone I've wanted. I just avoid re-runs as you'll likely get them through Mystics or random Covenant pulls over time.

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017

I am also questioning whether to pull for Kise right now. She would be my best Ice attacking unit right now I think...
120 for pity in this game and how quickly you get bookmarks is insanely low. It's the reason why the game monetizes everything else, because the gacha itself actually is generous af.

Read all the changes, but still nothing to appease me and what I'm looking for. Maybe next time SG~

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
120 for pity in this game and how quickly you get bookmarks is insanely low. It's the reason why the game monetizes everything else, because the gacha itself actually is generous af.

Read all the changes, but still nothing to appease me and what I'm looking for. Maybe next time SG~

Still at least log in for the free 70 meme rolls.

Westlo

Nov 4, 2017
Kise's cool, I wouldn't pull for her in this day and age though.... I think I lucksacked my Kise 2nd pull last time she was on a banner... also ended up getting another copy of her through the 4-5 star Ice summon system from world boss, going to use that dupe to help 6 star my J.Kise eventually....

Though who knows... Kise might be really, really good for Wyvern 12/13, so see what happens..... I'm thinking I'll have to six star one of normal Kise or Sigret eventually to tackle the new stages.

E7 banner system is one of the better ones going around for the "big names", while the rate is low @ 1% if you only want the banner unit it's awesome because you'll only get her.... to compare to a game with similar rates, Fate Grand Order has 0.7% for the rate up unit and 0.3% for the pity breaker.... I would rate my rosters in both games about the same level.... I'm F2P in E7 and was kinda a whale in FGO..... only getting the banner unit makes a big difference.

This system is way better than it used to be, I think I did probably 150 plus summons for Lilibet when she came out, finally pulled a 5 star and it was a dupe Destina....120 pulls for pity is awesome, if you're f2p you can still regularly hit that mark as long as you don't waste summons...

Since SSB in August there has been 8 more brand new character banners... any F2P should've been able to pick up most of them as long as they avoided wasted pulls in other banners/covenant.

And lets compare to other gatcha again, more generous ones.

I can throw 120 pulls @ Roana next week and get her 100%.
I've done over 300+ pulls and didn't get Gala Alex in Dragalia Lost (got a lot of green dragons I can't do shit with since I only have one copy though, oh and more eldwater zzzz)
I did over 250+ pulls and didn't get Green Merlin in Seven Deadly Sins (though the Coin Shop redeems the horrible % for rate up units in this gatcha)

Silent

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
The only bad thing about the120 pity is that you generally can't get spooked by anything else good. Otherwise, 120 to pity is generous. You really just have to pick and choose who you want to pull for. If you really want a hero (not Moonlight of course) there should be no reason you can't get that hero.

Oct 25, 2017
The only bad thing about the120 pity is that you generally can't get spooked by anything else good. Otherwise, 120 to pity is generous. You really just have to pick and choose who you want to pull for. If you really want a hero (not Moonlight of course) there should be no reason you can't get that hero.
if you dont throw any bookmarks at covenant, artifacts, or imprints, its very possible to get all 5* RGBs anyway, which is much better than hoping for a good off banner

Laiza

Oct 25, 2017
I gave my relatively lucky arena amulet to LQ Charlotte and now she's my most powerful damage dealer besides C. Domi (who is wearing rage set and serves a very different purpose despite her role overlap due to her squishiness and dependency on soulburn).

unknown.png

unknown.png

Funny coincidence that they're both at 308% crit damage and within 2 points of attack of each other.

At this point my roster is so ridiculously expansive that it makes it all the more galling that I basically only use the same dozen or so units in PvP at all times.

Anti-cleave: Assassin Cidd, Basar, Tywin, LQ Charlotte or T. Surin (yes, this team is basically answering cleave with even faster cleave)
Anti-mega-speed-cleave (i.e. this player has an ultra-stacked BBK and a 260 speed Judith): Assassin Cidd, Roozid, Cidd, LQ Charlotte
Generalist anti-everything: Tamarinne, Iseria, Lilibet, C. Armin (literally works against EVERYTHING that doesn't have a Basar in it, it's broken OP bullshit)
Ultra tanky anti-cleave: Krau, Dark Corvus, Ken, Kayron (mostly used against A. Vildred cleave teams where I'm not confident I can just tank a single S3 with my regular anti-cleave)

Units that are largely benched because of meta circumstances:
  • Ruele: I can't seem to get good enough gear to make her mega-tanky while also having high effect resist, so she can't survive the things that my Krau or Dark Corvus can. She usually dies first. Useless when she's supposed to be the last one standing. I should probably give up on the effect resist.
  • Faithless Lidica: She's as fast as my Roozid but the fact that she will ALWAYS proc SSB's S2 and has no speed imprint makes her less than optimal. I also have her stacking crit chance instead of effectiveness, so, uh, yeah. Whoops.
  • Lidica: Do I even need to explain this one?
  • Achates & Destina: Same problem as Ruele with the added detriment of being extremely difficult to speed tune due to all the slow-arse SSBs out there. Useless if they go before her. Debuffs in this game are absolute bullshit.
  • Angelica: She is never going to be meta again. Period. Not with all the buff stripping and buff blocking going around. A waste of resources. I wish I could get my molas back.
  • Melissa: Do you want to get 15% memed? She's your girl. Yes, Iseria gets 15% memed too, but at least she can somewhat recover from it. If you brought Melissa against SSB and failed to land curse you're fucking dead.
  • Alencia: What did I tell you? Coinflip chance of proccing and having to be hit to even have the chance of proccing means she's too easily played around on defense or RTA and often has issues even in standard arena due to AI target selection (you generally DON'T want to run her against teams with a heavy fire presence). She has a small niche in GW against teams with a single fire threat but that's about it.
  • Cermia: Don't need her; I have LQ Charlotte and C. Domi I can use instead for the same purpose. I primarily use her for her double S1 proc shenanigans in PvE (especially Hall of Trials).
  • Charles: Wtf? Yeah, well, I just don't have the gear to make him a threat. I use him for banshee murdering shenanigans and the gearing reqs for that are like the polar opposite of what you want for PvP, so on the bench he goes.
  • Violet: Mostly gearing issues. He's honestly kind of ridiculous against the right enemy compositions, but it's also kind of bullshit how SSB's S2 won't proc his counterattack (or any counterattacks, for that matter). He feels incredibly risky to use, especially if you're like me and don't have him in lifesteal set.
  • Ravi: Is virtually unstoppable against teams without water units or A. Vildred. Her soulburn is incredible and her S3's CC ability combined with its damage is actually broken bullshit. Problem is - water is everywhere and A. Vildred blinds her and then makes her hand over her lunch money. Oh, and she needs build-up before she can S3.
  • A. Ravi: SSB has unhealable. SSB is everywhere. C'est la vie. Really good as ban bait in RTA, though.
  • Diene: SSB has unbuffable. SSB is everywhere. C'est la vie. Also, Basar. Still a decent choice in GWs if there's no buff block/buff strip or in RTA if the enemy only has one buff stripper/blocker (which means you can just ban the one).
  • Kitty Clarissa: Mostly gearing issues. I have her with MASSIVE effect resist (so high that she can resist many things that my A. Montmo cannot) but as far as actually taking hits goes, she's totally squishsquish. Also in a weird spot where she's fast enough that she sometimes goes before the enemy's debuffs actually land. I really wish she had better survivability. A defense buff, a barrier, a self-heal... something.
  • Champion Zerato: Not fully benched, but I will only use him against debuff-heavy teams that don't have an SSB. The amount of incoming damage is just too high if he keeps proccing SSB's stupid S2. No amount of "right back at ya!" will stop her from whittling down his HP to nothing. I need to get him in lifesteal set.
Annnnd everyone else is PvE-exclusive and never had a place in the meta to begin with, so yeah.

Looking forward to those balance changes actually not affecting the meta in the slightest!

Silent

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I gave my relatively lucky arena amulet to LQ Charlotte and now she's my most powerful damage dealer besides C. Domi (who is wearing rage set and serves a very different purpose despite her role overlap due to her squishiness and dependency on soulburn).

unknown.png

unknown.png

Funny coincidence that they're both at 308% crit damage and within 2 points of attack of each other.

At this point my roster is so ridiculously expansive that it makes it all the more galling that I basically only use the same dozen or so units in PvP at all times.

Anti-cleave: Assassin Cidd, Basar, Tywin, LQ Charlotte or T. Surin (yes, this team is basically answering cleave with even faster cleave)
Anti-mega-speed-cleave (i.e. this player has an ultra-stacked BBK and a 260 speed Judith): Assassin Cidd, Roozid, Cidd, LQ Charlotte
Generalist anti-everything: Tamarinne, Iseria, Lilibet, C. Armin (literally works against EVERYTHING that doesn't have a Basar in it, it's broken OP bullshit)
Ultra tanky anti-cleave: Krau, Dark Corvus, Ken, Kayron (mostly used against A. Vildred cleave teams where I'm not confident I can just tank a single S3 with my regular anti-cleave)

Units that are largely benched because of meta circumstances:
  • Ruele: I can't seem to get good enough gear to make her mega-tanky while also having high effect resist, so she can't survive the things that my Krau or Dark Corvus can. She usually dies first. Useless when she's supposed to be the last one standing. I should probably give up on the effect resist.
  • Faithless Lidica: She's as fast as my Roozid but the fact that she will ALWAYS proc SSB's S2 and has no speed imprint makes her less than optimal. I also have her stacking crit chance instead of effectiveness, so, uh, yeah. Whoops.
  • Lidica: Do I even need to explain this one?
  • Achates & Destina: Same problem as Ruele with the added detriment of being extremely difficult to speed tune due to all the slow-arse SSBs out there. Useless if they go before her. Debuffs in this game are absolute bullshit.
  • Angelica: She is never going to be meta again. Period. Not with all the buff stripping and buff blocking going around. A waste of resources. I wish I could get my molas back.
  • Melissa: Do you want to get 15% memed? She's your girl. Yes, Iseria gets 15% memed too, but at least she can somewhat recover from it. If you brought Melissa against SSB and failed to land curse you're fucking dead.
  • Alencia: What did I tell you? Coinflip chance of proccing and having to be hit to even have the chance of proccing means she's too easily played around on defense or RTA and often has issues even in standard arena due to AI target selection (you generally DON'T want to run her against teams with a heavy fire presence). She has a small niche in GW against teams with a single fire threat but that's about it.
  • Cermia: Don't need her; I have LQ Charlotte and C. Domi I can use instead for the same purpose. I primarily use her for her double S1 proc shenanigans in PvE (especially Hall of Trials).
  • Charles: Wtf? Yeah, well, I just don't have the gear to make him a threat. I use him for banshee murdering shenanigans and the gearing reqs for that are like the polar opposite of what you want for PvP, so on the bench he goes.
  • Violet: Mostly gearing issues. He's honestly kind of ridiculous against the right enemy compositions, but it's also kind of bullshit how SSB's S2 won't proc his counterattack (or any counterattacks, for that matter). He feels incredibly risky to use, especially if you're like me and don't have him in lifesteal set.
  • Ravi: Is virtually unstoppable against teams without water units or A. Vildred. Her soulburn is incredible and her S3's CC ability combined with its damage is actually broken bullshit. Problem is - water is everywhere and A. Vildred blinds her and then makes her hand over her lunch money. Oh, and she needs build-up before she can S3.
  • A. Ravi: SSB has unhealable. SSB is everywhere. C'est la vie. Really good as ban bait in RTA, though.
  • Diene: SSB has unbuffable. SSB is everywhere. C'est la vie. Also, Basar. Still a decent choice in GWs if there's no buff block/buff strip or in RTA if the enemy only has one buff stripper/blocker (which means you can just ban the one).
  • Kitty Clarissa: Mostly gearing issues. I have her with MASSIVE effect resist (so high that she can resist many things that my A. Montmo cannot) but as far as actually taking hits goes, she's totally squishsquish. Also in a weird spot where she's fast enough that she sometimes goes before the enemy's debuffs actually land. I really wish she had better survivability. A defense buff, a barrier, a self-heal... something.
  • Champion Zerato: Not fully benched, but I will only use him against debuff-heavy teams that don't have an SSB. The amount of incoming damage is just too high if he keeps proccing SSB's stupid S2. No amount of "right back at ya!" will stop her from whittling down his HP to nothing. I need to get him in lifesteal set.
Annnnd everyone else is PvE-exclusive and never had a place in the meta to begin with, so yeah.

Looking forward to those balance changes actually not affecting the meta in the slightest!
What's the idea and stats behind your General Anti-General team? I feel like I've been running the same teams and hovering around Challenger V and IV for literally half a year or so. If a team looks cleavable, I'll go J Kise, Aux Lots, Watcher Schuri, and Surin. Schuri and Surin are mostly there for speed imprints because my Aux Lots isn't that fast. But Schuri does help if Kise can't cleave them. If I'm worried about being outsped, I use a Fallen Cecilia, Crimson Armin, and ML Ken (the last slot is flexible but I've been using Champ Zerato ever since his lifesteal gear got an upgrade and it's fun reflecting debuffs). I pulled Iseria and Lilibet months ago and haven't touched them, so I'm curious about your team.

Laiza

Oct 25, 2017
What's the idea and stats behind your General Anti-General team? I feel like I've been running the same teams and hovering around Challenger V and IV for literally half a year or so. If a team looks cleavable, I'll go J Kise, Aux Lots, Watcher Schuri, and Surin. Schuri and Surin are mostly there for speed imprints because my Aux Lots isn't that fast. But Schuri does help if Kise can't cleave them. If I'm worried about being outsped, I use a Fallen Cecilia, Crimson Armin, and ML Ken (the last slot is flexible but I've been using Champ Zerato ever since his lifesteal gear got an upgrade and it's fun reflecting debuffs). I pulled Iseria and Lilibet months ago and haven't touched them, so I'm curious about your team.
My Iseria and Tamarinne are built fast - not fast enough to beat a speed cleave team, mind you (hence why I have teams specifically for speed cleave), but fast enough to go before the majority of DPS in your usual defense teams. The entire team is on immunity set, so Lilias can't fuck up anything. Iseria resets Tamarinne's S3 cooldown and buff blocks + def breaks + targets someone, Tamarinne pushes up the DPS and C. Armin, the DPS nukes the hell out of someone (with Lilibet S3 this means they are not coming back, ever), then C. Armin goes and the entire team is invincible while the enemy DPS does their thing. After that it's entirely trivial to clean up the remaining targets as it's a 4v3 fight and the enemy is very unlikely to actually kill anyone through C. Armin's Aurius and S2 crit damage reduction.

Not relevant for you in particular, but I'll note for the viewing audience that you can likely run the exact same team while substituting C. Armin for Elena as they perform a very similar role (but the Elena must be very slow and not be running Magahara's, or you'll fuck up the turn order). Also the DPS can literally be anyone if you're not fighting a revive team. Sometimes I'll throw in Charles, sometimes I'll throw in LQ Charlotte, sometimes I'll even throw in Ravi for teams without SSB. As long as the turn order is correct, the enemy can't do anything. You could likely also run a very similar setup without Tamarinne if you built everyone towards the same speed (which would also make it a viable defense team), but, well, that 50% CR boost is... a lot of speed to cover, and you lose the benefit of your tank and DPS allocating the majority of their stat budget towards relevant stats instead.

Obviously, this doesn't work in GW. It's very unsafe without C. Armin, though if you have a particularly overpowering cleaver you can probably find success that way, using Tamarinne and Iseria as enablers - but this is likely significantly less effective than simply using the common Basar + Tywin formation. You could probably try TamIseria + C. Armin with Iseria being the primary DPS, but it's incredibly difficult to balance out speed, effectiveness, survivability, and damage output all at the same time, and Iseria being built to go first means that there's a significant chance that she won't be invincible when the enemy DPS's turns come around (which is the entire point of bringing C. Armin to begin with).

Also you will never, ever get to use this in RTA unless the enemy is completely ignorant of what TamIseria is capable of. That says a lot on its own, really.

Still, it's basically my default team in arena and I usually do a clean sweep through everything on my list in low-mid challenger. Doesn't matter if the enemy team has every meta unit on the list, like those ever-present SSB/Charles/Arby/FCC teams. Their damage output is rendered completely irrelevant by C. Armin and one of them (usually Charles) is going to be dead before they even get the chance to do anything.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
So will there be any improvements with the game with Gold, catalyst farming, energy during this "rebirth" update?

No, they are just advertising already made changes to draw people back in. Although being real the game showers you in stamina and gold and the real bottleneck is charms, especially with all the gear they've been giving out.

Korean livestream did mention crafting with choosing a main stat which would be nice and Hunt 12/13 coming soon.

The game is going to see a gear power creep real soon which will feel like progress for PvE but the RNG in getting top tier gear for PvP will largely be the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.