• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Owzers

Oct 26, 2017
Loot drops don't change if you yield or die, you can go back and get it again. That's what I did yesterday - I wiped on the bosses I tried, but on the way to each I got a red T5 ring. So I went back in, collected the rings from the mobs that dropped them, and peaced out via the portal.
Hmmmm I went back in and it wasn't the sword at the same spot, it was a purple necklace instead.

This is the new raid thing.

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
PSA: If you recalled Elson/Tieria/Whoever make sure to go in and take them out of your PvP defence team. I was feeling smug about seeing people leaving in their level one units until I realised I was guilty of it myself.

durrrklin

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The Best Coast
EpicEra has 5 free spots, just remember to post here or send me the user names so I can accept you.

I'll never get a 6*, I'm addicted to making everyone a 4* because OPTIONS.
Nice, I'll let my friends know and we will leave our current guild. There is a waiting period before we can join another guild but the game doesn't tell me how long. :v

I'll pm you once we can join another guild.

Sabin

Oct 25, 2017
PSA: If you recalled Elson/Tieria/Whoever make sure to go in and take them out of your PvP defence team. I was feeling smug about seeing people leaving in their level one units until I realised I was guilty of it myself.

Used the oppertunity to grind pvp yesterday and made it to challenger V thanks to that lol.

Mupod

Oct 25, 2017
Huh, reset once and found a level 1 Tieria + Elson team already. Yikes.

I haven't reset Tieria because while her nerf was substantial it really doesn't change anything with my team. Her entire job is to go before Cidd regardless of the random speed modifier and drag him a bit ahead of the enemy team, if he goes first I win. What happens after his first turn rarely matters.

Also her SS devotion +speed is more valuable than what I'd get by swapping to Judith at the moment. That's who I'm eyeing as the replacement though. I tried just substituting Ravi for a bit hoping 3 60s would scare people off, but I started getting spammed with defense losses the instant I did that.

Hmmmm I went back in and it wasn't the sword at the same spot, it was a purple necklace instead.

This is the new raid thing.

...how far apart were these runs? And yes, I was talking about the raid.

Owzers

Oct 26, 2017
Is % atk/def/hp better or worse than gear that has base atk/def/hp. Like a necklace with base def as the main stat vs %

Edit: it was the next run attempt after losing, going to the lobby, complaining here, and trying again.

eyeball_kid

Oct 25, 2017
Is % atk/def/hp better or worse than gear that has base atk/def/hp. Like a necklace with base def as the main stat vs %

Edit: it was the next run attempt after losing, going to the lobby, complaining here, and trying again.

% is better for characters at higher levels, but a numeric amount is often better for low-level characters.

Mupod

Oct 25, 2017
Wow, floor 57 was a joke and 58 was nowhere near as hard as it looked. Got Ravi her ring, too bad I can't afford to upgrade it to +15 despite having tons of runes...

Draggyrider

Oct 30, 2017
How tough is the raid? I've been busy reshuffling my team and haven't had the chance to try it out. I have no 6* and my tams are hovering around 95k CP

Owzers

Oct 26, 2017
How exactly does challenger Dominiel's s2 electric charge work? I don't see noticeable "stacked damage when allies crit" on my next attack.

eyeball_kid

Oct 25, 2017
PSA, don't sleep on Coli. Her skill change buffs have made her immensely more useful than she used to be. I guess I didn't read her skill changes correctly before, but basically with her S1, when she's stealthed it now triggers an auto attack of S1 again. This also causes two attacks even when Coli assists another party member in an attack. Since her S2 and S3 both activate 1-turn stealths, she can pretty much keep doing 2 attacks on her S1 constantly, aside from a one turn cooldown. Her new S2 barrier is also very helpful, and the S3 now does a stun on top of the 75% decrease in enemy Combat Readiness.

It's not. It's frustrating and a complete waste of time. Honestly unless you have a team of 60s with near endgame gear it's really not fun.

Well I definitely have none of that, I guess the raids were made for whales or something. Would've been cool had they allowed some form of MMO raid parties, but that would be a ton of dev time to implement.

Nov 3, 2017
All this Eulogy for a Saint event has taught me is that Diene really should have been the main character and Ras is fucking damp cardboard compared to her

Owzers

Oct 26, 2017
It's been so long since I had gacha luck, I just want to see golden animations again. No luck on six or so more Kayron pulls.

Kansoku

Oct 25, 2017
Was mad at my free pull today being another 3* artifact dupe, so I did 4 more pulls. Got Basar, my first 5* since the Selective Summon, and 3 more 3* dupe artifacts :')

SDBurton

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I don't know if someone who works on this game saw my complaints earlier this week and decided to do me a solid or my luck is just great right now, but I just did my 2nd pull in the Kayron banner and got Ravi. Looks like I'm not putting this game down just yet. LOL

Biestmann

Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

commish

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Was mad at my free pull today being another 3* artifact dupe, so I did 4 more pulls. Got Basar, my first 5* since the Selective Summon, and 3 more 3* dupe artifacts :')

I was hating on Basar yesterday (I hate on all mages) and then I fought one in pvp. Wtf. He stomped me.

Ayato_Kanzaki

Nov 22, 2017
Since Equip costs are free for the moment, I wanted to optimise my characters gear, so I stripped them all to regear them from the pool of alaivable items.

Terrible idea.

A pair of them got increased CP. A handfull have no noticeable difference. But I got at least 3 (and not minor ones, Karin and Silk being my primary earth and ice dps, and Bask is crippled to sub-20k) who got a severe CP hit. Some of the loss will be made up eventually when I enchant them, but I'm in for a week or two of pain in arena.

Owzers

Oct 26, 2017
Smilegate has heard our complaints and gave me a 3 star artifact today to go with the 3 stars I got from crystals yesterday. Consistentcy is underrated in games.

Mupod

Oct 25, 2017
So I managed to beat floor 59 and got some gold transmit stones...I had to do 18 pulls to get the last one, and it was all trash. But then...

Literally my first 5* since the Ravi from selective summon. I can't believe it.

What about 54? Who should i defeat first?

You gotta kill the crystal then nuke down Purrgis with single target as fast as possible - he counters AOE and it is BAD since he reduces combat readiness for the team. You have to AOE Coli out of stealth or she can shot people with crits. Ignore Kluri, you'll NEVER kill her. Just hope she doesn't provoke your healer too much.

Owzers

Oct 26, 2017
I can't begrudge your Kise pull.

But in other news, my arena team almost lost to a solo ML Ken. That seems fine.

eyeball_kid

Oct 25, 2017
I haven't really seen anyone (or even the patch notes) mention it, but the new sets did get added with the update. I got a T5 sword with Immunity Set from the compensation the other day. Of course I can't do anything with it because it's the only Immunity I've seen, but they're out there. Anyone seen any other new sets?

Grats on Kise. However, all those 5* pulls on the last page make me want to uninstall this game.

Same. The only two 5* pulls I've had post-launch were both useless (to me) warrior-exclusive artifacts. They're just sitting in my inventory taunting me.

On the bright side, using a bunch of 3* units makes farming faster as I don't have to sit through all those "look how great I am!" animations the top characters get. 3* are working class folks, they just get the job done.

Ayato_Kanzaki

Nov 22, 2017
The new raid is the only source for the new sets.

A good thing that none of those sets seem all that attractive to me, because even the named monsters ambushing you at intersections and corners hand me my head, let alone the 5 boss. I'm basically trying several routes and stopping as soon as an epic drop.

Owzers

Oct 26, 2017
I may be banned from getting another 5 star until I apologize for trashing Ken, but I have gotten a couple fun 4 stars lately with today being Clarissa. I like her personality.

Dyscord

Oct 27, 2017
I really wish they would come out with a Haste or Luna banner. I've been saving up but I keep wanting to pull because I want some nice 4*s like Cidd and Angelica.

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This game needs a resume function. Getting an abyss boss down to the last sliver of health only for the app to close or crash is infuriating.

Scum

Oct 25, 2017
So, I did my first ever Moonlight Summon and got Martial Artist Ken. That's no waifu. Disgusting.

Tomasdk

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Finally got Commander Lorina, now to make her 6* and get her some fitting equipment. What would be best, atk+crit probably?

Also, grats on Kise.

eyeball_kid

Oct 25, 2017
This game needs a resume function. Getting an abyss boss down to the last sliver of health only for the app to close or crash is infuriating.

It also needs an auto-farming system like SMT Dx2. In that game you can set it up to run the same level over and over until conditions you set are met. It even lowers the framerate and screen brightness to save battery. Having to babysit this game while farming makes it much more distracting to grind while doing something else.

Scum

Oct 25, 2017
It also needs an auto-farming system like SMT Dx2. In that game you can set it up to run the same level over and over until conditions you set are met. It even lowers the framerate and screen brightness to save battery. Having to babysit this game while farming makes it much more distracting to grind while doing something else.
Something like this got introduced in King's Raid and its great. You can either Auto Repeat a level, raid or Auto Continue across levels in maps (same difficulty) until your inventory is full or you run out of stamina.

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Finally saw a good ring show up in the shop, sadly didnt have a spare 910K gold lying around.

I agree with that. SMT Dx2's auto function was great. At least the devs have mentioned adding something to auto-open chests.

Seri

Oct 30, 2017
Okay So, For my team I'm trying out Shadow Rose since apparently she's god tier? But i already have another tank. I was going to pop Lorina up to 5 stars. Can you start her commander upgrade when she's at 5 or do i have to get her to 6?

Status
Not open for further replies.