Epic Seven (Mobile/Mobage) |OT| 1.25% better than Dragalia Lost's Rates!

Oct 25, 2017
Last 3 ML are Celeste, Shooting Star Achates and Wanderer Silk.

Achates especially has been doing wonders for me in pvp. And Silk will too once I replace regular silk with her. She's the anti Destina which 80% of pvp teams are made of.

But the star of the show is:
Unkillable and Kills everything with a fully stacked S3 which is available every turn when burned. Give her throne back Aither you fraud.

I made the mistake the very first time to trade the orange moonrunes with a 4-5 star ticket because I didn't have access to moonlight back then. What a mistake that was.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Doris is an amazing healer. Probably one of the best if not the best pve healer in the game. 3 turn def and health buff is just ridiculous.
Yeah I saw that , I'm leveling her to test in practice , she lacks the cleanse from Destina S3 tough , paired with someone like Bask for the debuff protection seems a good combo, will do some testing at lvl 50 to see how she performs , with the prophetic candlestick if she can tank the incoming damage will be beautiful and op ...

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Okay, so I did my first ML summon...

I got the worst character I've ever seen in the game, Otillie. Horrible from start to finish, skills to character design. She seems to be almost purely support, with only her S1 being an actual attack. She's got an anti-buff aoe that might be useful for PVP, but overall... garbage. She's about to become the most expensive promotion fodder I've ever used.

First and last time I waste transmit stones on ML.

Oct 25, 2017

I got the worst character I've ever seen in the game, Otillie. Horrible from start to finish, skills to character design. She seems to be almost purely support, with only her S1 being an actual attack. She's got an anti-buff aoe that might be useful for PVP, but overall... garbage. She's about to become the most expensive promotion fodder I've ever used.

Don't ever waste transmit stones on 4-5* tickets. You'll just get a random 4* you would have gotten from rolling normally anyways. Moonlight characters can ONLY come from the ML gacha.

Most people are not going to draw what they want. That's just the nature of the game. Everyone learns to deal with it eventually.

Oct 25, 2017

I can see her being useful against Golem in an auto team or in a fight you need to stop enemy buffs like ludwig, it's kinda niche but still useful