• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
I just wanna get it out of the way so I can level him up and stuff. Also presumably there will be another sidestory next week, and I won't want to waste energy on him then.

I did try Epic Hell difficulty a bunch last night, it's absolutely insane. I barely managed to get past the slimes, even though I can autobattle Hell mode.
This message wasnt meant for people who are going all in asap anyway ( like myself) - just saying that there is plenty of time left for people who have trouble clearing hard+ right now for the guaranteed drops at 40 runs.

Owzers

Oct 26, 2017
Hmm... Didn't realize that happened, lol.

Work's gotten rough for me so I'm not playing as much either lol. Do we have anyone that wants to take the reigns from me?

Edit: and the lack of in-game chat is ridiculous.

Sign me up for unlimited power, I will have the most honorable of iron fist leadership while giving out guild buffs. Owzers333 in the guild.

Last edited:

Biestmann

Oct 25, 2017
Today's daily pull was Shimadra Staff! My Requiemroar weeps with joy. Oh, wait. She always weeps..

I bow to your dedication to Zenos. I've done 21 tries so far and haven't pulled him once. Looks like I'll be waiting for the reputation drop at this rate.....

I tried Hell difficulty and it's too much for my current team. (I have no Angelica, Archates or Destina). So it's hard mode all the way for me.

I farmed him on hard exclusively. Never give up!

Dee Dee

Nov 2, 2017
I got 1 Zeno after 3 tries on hard. I'm not sure whether I should even bother to get more copies, since I'm so pressed for ressources right now, I couldn't even build him if I wanted too.
I'm kinda building a fire team right now anyway, now that I had Baal and Haste thrown into my lap recently, plus Serila 5*, Hazel specialty change incoming, working on Azalea and Carmainerose 5* next, still kinda liking Carrot (I don't know why, I just like "Bleed", I guess), just pulled A SECOND 4* SCHURI WTF...

Anyway, too many heroes, not enough gold...

MonsterBoop

Oct 27, 2017
So I got a Surin from the daily draw.

... the game is actually trying to fill out my weakness now it seems? I got two really good Earth heroes when I had only Kluri, now it gave me a good fire hero when I only have Carmainrose.

Maybe I can get Ravi next pls?

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
For the new page, then I'm done:

WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING

With guild wars coming, a Discord has been made for ERA and anyone who wants to chat about E7. You don't have to be in the guilds to join. But the community for this game is quite large, so Noll thought it would be a good idea to make a Discord. Leaders of the ERA guilds, let me know your guild names and stuff and I can make channels for them.

DISCORD LINK

WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING

Dee Dee

Nov 2, 2017
So I got a Surin from the daily draw.

... the game is actually trying to fill out my weakness now it seems? I got two really good Earth heroes when I had only Kluri, now it gave me a good fire hero when I only have Carmainrose.

Maybe I can get Ravi next pls?

Haha, yeah, that's exactly what happened for me. I had nothing but great green units for the longest time, Vildred was my OG 5*, then came Ludwig (bleurgh), Cidd, Destina, Silk, Leo, now Bellona. I... think I'm good on greens.
Water team wasn't doing too bad with Karin, Mistychain and Taranor Guard, Bask and Montmorancy added some support.
However I didn't have a single red 4*, and made do with Carmainrose and Tieria. I ended up leveling Azalea and Carrot to 4* for lack of options. (I also have Judith, and I know people use her, but meh.)

Then last week I finally pulled Surin, and got Serila to 5* from the free event.
Then I pulled a Shuri.
Then Baal & Sezan.
Then Haste.
(all within 5 days of each other, wtf.)

I think my red hero pool is good now.

Next up: Fix water team pls, gib Krau now!!

ButtButt

Oct 30, 2017
This Zeno fight is so annoying and he is so damn ugly I almost don't even want him anymore... but hard to turn down a free 5*/6*

Scum

Oct 25, 2017
Crimson Armin (50), Shooting Star Achates (50), Destina (50) and Diene (50) in Arena.
tenor.gif

metaprogram

Oct 28, 2017
I sent you an invite.
Alright I joined. Can someone fill me in on guild activities / benefits and what kind of participation is expected? I haven't actually been in a guild before. I just went and put up a support request and then filled a bunch of random other ones because hey, why not. Is there anything else I should be doing?

Are some types of items worth more to request / support than others?

mAcOdIn

Oct 27, 2017
Alright I joined. Can someone fill me in on guild activities / benefits and what kind of participation is expected? I haven't actually been in a guild before. I just went and put up a support request and then filled a bunch of random other ones because hey, why not. Is there anything else I should be doing?

Pretty much fill whatever requests you can(I don't think anyone expects you to part with stuff unless you have an abundance of them), please donate the max gold each day as it's how we pay for the buffs every day, and donating proof of courage and doing the weekly missions raises our ability to buy the guild chest which can be good, can also be shit, the contents are random.

Also check your mail because when we activate the buffs they don't apply to the members automatically, you have to receive it in the mail like a gift. Pretty lame.

I think the biggies are checking in every day as I think check-ins are how we grow, donate gold and spare proofs every day, and the rest is kind of secondy stuff to do when you have time. For aid requests I think it's nice to pick something easy to get that people have a lot of as it lets them contribute.

okita

Oct 25, 2017

Benefits is the shop where you can buy things , one Tera per Month , one molagora seed per week , catalysts chest and artifact charms, to get currency to spend on these things donate to the guild (gold and proofs of courage) , help members. Outside of this just check in and get your check in rewards. There are guild quests (weekly missions) some of them you can fulfill playing the game normally, as energy is limited just do whatever align with your farm plans. When the guild hit 300 proofs the guild captain can buy a chest which will be delivered for all members and have random rewards.

Last edited:

metaprogram

Oct 28, 2017
Is it generally pretty easy to buy out all the weekly / monthly items, or do I need to prioritize? The Tera and MolaGora seed are obvious no-brainers, but can I safely buy up all the other weekly items for example without worrying about not having enough to buy the Tera at the end of the month

Owzers

Oct 26, 2017

The rarer the material item the more guild crest things the person filling the request gets, but also if every asks for the rarest of things we might not be able to fulfill it. Hunt materials are a good thing to request when you just want to put a request up for people, or the runes that in the daily rune cycle. The guild mission quests are always good to do but mostly they get done doing regular things like entering arena and labyrinth. The main thing to keep in mind is always give Owzers things, that's super important.

I don't buy up all the shop items, mologora is a definite as I never want to miss one and the Tera, then after that I get the occasional catalyst or artifact exp item, but I don't buy them all.

done!

Thanks for taking responsibility from me.

Thanks, I won't let the guild down until I get smilegate to let me request aid for Moonlight Ken and make that donation mandatory.

Last edited:

GravaGravity

Oct 27, 2017
Anyone got advice for a guy hitting a plateau?

Got various 50s around with 45-50 gear but I'm hitting the limit with abyss 45 and stage 5 of the world difficulty.

Where should I be investing my time/resources?

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017

Got various 50s around with 45-50 gear but I'm hitting the limit with abyss 45 and stage 5 of the world difficulty.

Leveling up your gear (boots and accessories) will give you a ton of power. I wouldn't go past +12, but there's nothing wrong with 44+ gear.

Owzers

Oct 26, 2017

Have you gotten some of the better labyrinth gear? Have you done labyrinths at all? Which characters do you have/like? I branched out with too many characters, eventually I got some better damage dealers in Kise and Bellona and focused on increasing gear levels for my best gear instead of +6ing anything that looks good. Focus focus get the mologora from the shops every week with transmit stones, guild crests, arena badges.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017

As Einbruch said working on your gear - make sure you use the gear with the fitting main substats depending on your unit/role.
Also you might wanna start working towards your first 6* instead of adding more 5* to the mix. A main 6* DPS ala Lorina can make or break your runs.

Fellow

Oct 27, 2017

That's around the time I started narrowing down to my core group, and choosing which to raise to 60 first.

Also, like Einbroch said, leveling the gear is important. Very, very important. Since the process is so incredibly expensive and resource intensive the higher you go, start with ones that give you most bang for your buck.

okita

Oct 25, 2017

First of all make a strong team and focus on build them , it's hard to get a team to do every type of content , so invest on one or two extra characters to cover the weak spots of your team, some units are op/ better than others and will make your life easier for some content so they should have your priority. Pray to RNG gods to the hunt give you good gear and invest only on the gear with % as main stats , % stats are better, It's damn hard to get good pieces of gear so don't be too picky) . Check the secret shop for gear (even normal Lv 85 accesories there, are decent if they have the set and main stats that you need) . The priority to 6* should be dps first so have sorted out who you will invest in long term. It's a gacha game so it always will depend on the tools that you have at hand. Free units: (Lorina, Yuna , Silk are no brainers and very useful for example)

Last edited:

Owzers

Oct 26, 2017
Okay, EpicReset is at 20/27 after dropping a couple inactives outside of entrydenied who is grandfathered in, I want to get ready for Guild Wars, get Aid requests going up again.

Who needs a guild here and wants to sign up for pro guilds doing pro things? We could open up the recruiting message to non reset only people, steal Overflow members while no one is looking, abandon ship to the first Era guild once they kick members who disrespect Ken...we have options.

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
Okay, EpicReset is at 20/27, I want to get ready for Guild Wars, get Aid requests going up again.

Who needs a guild here and wants to sign up for pro guilds doing pro things? We could open up the recruiting message to non reset only people, steal Overflow members while no one is looking, abandon ship to the first Era guild once they kick members who disrespect Ken...we have options.
Yep, I'd work on getting the ERA guilds merged into one that wants to GW and one that doesn't care.

metaprogram

Oct 28, 2017
Okay, EpicReset is at 20/27 after dropping a couple inactives outside of entrydenied who is grandfathered in, I want to get ready for Guild Wars, get Aid requests going up again.

Maybe throw up a Google Form, then @ all the members from both guilds, ask them to fill out the form with just one question "Do you want to go all in on pro guild war endgame shit", and anyone who doesn't respond is by default "no" (which doesn't mean they'll necessarily be put in the second one, but rather just that people who replied yes default into the Guild War one, and people who reply No or don't

BumperLips

Dec 2, 2017
So close to being able to do wyvern 10 auto just need to get a bit tankier on my Lorina.

Pls gib Aurius soon game. Its such a crazy game changing artifact.

GravaGravity

Oct 27, 2017
Thanks for the replies guys!

Sounds like I've really been neglecting the equipment side, been too focused on getting the combo stat bonus as opposed to choosing the right main and sub stats.

Grinding level 7 Golem hunt is probably the best place for me to go right?

choosing which to raise to 60 first.
The priority to 6* should be dps

I've pushed an Iseria to 6*, so I think I should be for that. I'm actually wondering who I should be raising next?

My main team right now is Iseria, Krau, Angelica and Moonlight Karin, I was thinking to 6* Krau to improve the team's survivability.

I've got Destina, Celcilia, Yufine and Baal and Sezan sat at 5*s in the back if anything thinks I should focus on them instead?

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Maybe throw up a Google Form, then @ all the members from both guilds, ask them to fill out the form with just one question "Do you want to go all in on pro guild war endgame shit", and anyone who doesn't respond is by default "no" (which doesn't mean they'll necessarily be put in the second one, but rather just that people who replied yes default into the Guild War one, and people who reply No or don't

People also might wanna add their timezones - might be relevant when figuring out the best times to play in the Guild.

Draggyrider

Oct 30, 2017
Grats for those who got lucky draws! I still have not gotten any 5 * outside of rerolls except Diene (and Diene has a pity rate).

Regarding Sez, he's great, but he can definitely give a feeling of falling off hard, just because he initially does double damage (as his S2 will proc even on full life mobs). So when he doesn't do that anymore (which is also when you start fighting tougher mobs), you really feel the lack of damage. The other issue is that Sez is good but not exceptional in most areas. Take Wyvern for instance, I cleared it up to 8 with Diene, Destina, Lorina, Sez. And its a huge gap to 9 because I need 2 debuffs now, so I need to swap out another char AND gear him/her completely before I can make more progress. And Sez is one of the candidates to be swapped cos his ST damage isn't very good (compared to Lorina). Unhealable is just a status and doesn't contribute to the fight like DEF or ATK break will. If I swap Lorina for another debuffer, that debuffer has to do pretty good damage as Sez probably can't break the shield alone, so Requiemroar is probably out.

MonsterBoop

Oct 27, 2017
I feel like Sez doing decent DPS and having a "100%" chance to apply one debuff (satisfying 50% of the requirements to not get destroyed in that fight) is a bit better than Lorina and her better DPS. Side note: Sez's S2 will still trigger if the Wyvern has less than 50% hp, but the barrier brings the bar over half, which is nice.

Idk though, I haven't messed around with Wyvern 9 much as I need a second character that can land debuffs at a decent rate, but I don't have them geared. Also I auto like 95% of my time in this game right now as I usually give my full attention to something else...

eyeball_kid

Oct 25, 2017
Unhealable is just a status and doesn't contribute to the fight like DEF or ATK break will. If I swap Lorina for another debuffer, that debuffer has to do pretty good damage as Sez probably can't break the shield alone, so Requiemroar is probably out.

I mostly agreed with your points up to here. Unhealable is invaluable against bosses that self-heal, especially when your DPS output isn't enough to outmatch it. It turns the golem and green rune bosses into a walk in the park. It made my win against Serila on Hell difficulty possible*. Def break is equally important, and is more useful in a wider variety of situations, but it's just one component.

There's no DPS that's a perfect fit in all situations. Sez's aoe is fantastic for killing adds. He doesn't do huge single-target damage, he's just very competent in all situations.

* - oh yeah, Smilegate support got back to me on my missing reward. They said there was nothing they could do, which I found surprising. Either the support staff aren't given the latitude to give items to players, or they simply didn't want to bother, even though their system is at fault.

animus82

Nov 1, 2017
I finally crossed the line and did a couple of skystone stamina refreshes last night. I got like 3 slime jelly and a cursed ashes from it...shit, they're trying to bait me, aren't they.

She was my main healer for a long time and I only fully phased her out for Destina a couple weeks ago. I miss her short cooldown S3, but Derpstina's healing output is insane and my team has a lot of HP these days so it isn't overkill. Her combat readiness stuff is more valuable to me than the invulnerable shields as well, since my team is so fast that the shields were almost always wasted. I could see myself re-gearing her when they add modes that need additional teams, or maybe leaving out Angelica for double healer fights and bringing Achates back into my main squad. A LOT of raid bosses have dispels so perhaps two AOE cleanses would be more valuable.

I have achates and Destina. Overall you would say Destina is better because she can out heal right?

commish

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017

Obviously I am pro-GW since I brought it up earlier. Again I don't expect everyone to no-life it (tho I certainly will bc I can play at work while I work), but low/zero participation isn't ideal.

I also don't want/expect it to be as intense or time consuming as GBF's guild battles. Those were too much after a while.

eyeball_kid

Oct 25, 2017
I guess it depends on the particulars of how and when the guild battles happen. I can't drop everything and spend half an hour to an hour playing, but if there's a schedule and we can find some time that works for everyone (if we even have the ability to set battle times) then that'd be good.

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
We generally seem to have 20+ people signing on daily in Overflow (or perhaps not, I havent tracked it religiously) so I'm going to wait till in-game communications and guildwar to see how many people in the guild are into it before shutting it down. I'm actually not sure what the ERA/Random break-down is in guild membership either as I've been kicking inactive players and letting in anyone who applies. If it's anything like GBF's GW (which I'm currently "enjoying") the it is DOA to me, don't have the time for that nonsense twice a month.

Owzers

Oct 26, 2017
It didn't dawn on me that GW were in real time. I am not entirely opposed, I guess it depends how fun it is and how long it takes.

Fellow

Oct 27, 2017
I'm going to have to wait and see how GW works before I commit one way or the other.

In other news, upgraded a few more gear pieces and now I'm broke again. Fantastic.

Rokuren

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Oh, GW was an active time thing? I wonder how much of a time commitment it is. I like and play the game a lot though, willing to see how it shakes out.

I burned a million gold upgrading some gear, and with some luck I managed to clear Zeno on Hell; absolutely sticking to Hard for the extra copies though.

Team was Bellona(32k), Destina(24k), Assassin Cartuja(25k), and Yuffine(36k). Bellona hit the hardest but died at around 25% she was my squishiest unit. Cartuja's miss passive combined with color advantage on the others probably mitigated, a decent bit combined with Yuffine's dispel, and Destina's heal on s1 I managed to pull through.

Oct 25, 2017

Im in a full guild now but would rather be in an ERA one, any spots?!

eyeball_kid

Oct 25, 2017
Decided to do Hard again and Xenu, the 5* Scientologist dropped. Don't think I'll be farming for the imprints on this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.