• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

galvenize

Oct 25, 2017
Great, I now have about 10 characters i want to use so I'm using my resources equally on all 10.

What a waste of time but I love all of them.

Owzers

Oct 26, 2017
Great, I now have about 10 characters i want to use so I'm using my resources equally on all 10.

What a waste of time but I love all of them.

Yeah, it gets weird when you want to use a character and are taking gear from others and spending whatever amount of gold in the process, never skilling people up past a cooldown occasionally. Unleash the resources.

Draggyrider

Oct 30, 2017
I mostly agreed with your points up to here. Unhealable is invaluable against bosses that self-heal, especially when your DPS output isn't enough to outmatch it. It turns the golem and green rune bosses into a walk in the park. It made my win against Serila on Hell difficulty possible*. Def break is equally important, and is more useful in a wider variety of situations, but it's just one component.

There's no DPS that's a perfect fit in all situations. Sez's aoe is fantastic for killing adds. He doesn't do huge single-target damage, he's just very competent in all situations.

* - oh yeah, Smilegate support got back to me on my missing reward. They said there was nothing they could do, which I found surprising. Either the support staff aren't given the latitude to give items to players, or they simply didn't want to bother, even though their system is at fault.

Unhealable is really good in certain fights. But I was taking specifically about Wyvern here and transiting from 8 to 9, and Unhealable doesn't do much for Wyvern except contribute to one of the debuffs needed. While Bleed etc are debuffs that also help in the fight (e.g deal damage, reduce wyvern atk etc). And I agree with you in that Sez is competent in all situations, he's been doing work for me in Wyvern 8. Its just that I can't figure out how to transit to 9 without reworking my whole team, as its not a simple matter of gearing better / 6* everyone

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
screenshot_20190118-1kpjql.png

Done - really dig the characters and lore of this game. Making me care about some shitty 3* and actually turning them into legit good units. Very nice.

Fellow

Oct 27, 2017
And I thought I was "lucky" with getting Dingo from my daily (barring Kayron a week ago). I'll take him, though!

Also, tag, cw_sasuke. Finished mine too.
2ntli5x.jpg

Owzers

Oct 26, 2017
is Roofzid better than Silk? Too many characters. I am one catalyst away, farming that before starting the specialty quest.

MonsterBoop

Oct 27, 2017
Nice on the Roozids! I'm not ready to give up any of that new fancy artifact goo yet, so I've got him on the back burner. He doesn't have too many active farming requirements which is nice. I can start it up whenever and just have to kill a bunch of mice.

Biestmann

Oct 25, 2017
It being mice is a nice touch. He goes to prison voluntarily in the Christmas event, which we know from several missions is mice infected.

okita

Oct 25, 2017
Will wait for Hazel's specialty change because if she uses the same powder as Roozid , I don't have enough for both and in this case sorry Doggo

Scum

Oct 25, 2017
I'd find it less annoying if Heroes had a separate "box" to Phantasmas & fodder that'd make it easier to sort. 😒
Oh well. At least it works out well in the long term.

PancakeFlip

Oct 26, 2017
Wonder if I should restart, got all the way to 10-10 and can't beat it, most of the strategies assume the player has rerolled for Destina. I guess I could just play the RNG weapon grind game to power up my characters past 50 but thats a bit boring if thats all I log on to do, might just quit this one.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
"Reach level 40 with 10 Mega Phantasmas".

☹️
That one is brutal ...yeah.
But she is worth the effort.
Wonder if I should restart, got all the way to 10-10 and can't beat it, most of the strategies assume the player has rerolled for Destina. I guess I could just play the RNG weapon grind game to power up my characters past 50 but thats a bit boring if thats all I log on to do, might just quit this one.
What units do you have and how long have you been playing ? At this point beating 10-10 should be possible by befriending a ERA users witha Top Tier lvl 60 unit to clear the stage.

So even if you are lacking, you can clear it with outside help.
I doubt your account is this bad if you made it to 10-10 - this was a difficult encounter for most of us early on and we had to resort to Kiris/Poison fuckery.

Also, tag, cw_sasuke. Finished mine too.
2ntli5x.jpg
Very nice - grats.

Last edited:

Fellow

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, I can vouch for cheesing 10-10 with Kiris, and a friend Kiris. Everything else destroyed me.

Oh, and I was only working with Lots and Aither for healers.

eyeball_kid

Oct 25, 2017
Speaking of Kiris, I can't seem to finish the corrupted Kiris sidestory on WD with the two fire hero requirement. I don't really have a high DPS fire hero, and so Bellona breaks her defense but I don't have enough DPS to take advantage of it before Kiris ups her damage to insane levels.

Owzers

Oct 26, 2017

As others have said, use a friends character and hit the tag button on the bottom left to swap out a character for them. I have destina if you want to friend me. Owzers333

PancakeFlip

Oct 26, 2017
As others have said, use a friends character and hit the tag button on the bottom left to swap out a character for them. I have destina if you want to friend me. Owzers333

Okay, I'll try using an ERA character. Unfortunately I started playing I think late December if not even that early. I just know the Destina banner was gone at that point.

eyeball_kid

Oct 25, 2017
Okay, I'll try using an ERA character. Unfortunately I started playing I think late December if not even that early. I just know the Destina banner was gone at that point.

Are you talking about 10-10 normal, or World Difficulty? I beat 10-10 normal without Destina, using Hazel as my main healer, along with Sez, Ras, and Mercedes (or maybe it was Silk?). It can be done!

Draggyrider

Oct 30, 2017
A high level Ravi could probably solo the boss. At least I've seen that in a few streams

Rokuren

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Speaking of Kiris, I can't seem to finish the corrupted Kiris sidestory on WD with the two fire hero requirement. I don't really have a high DPS fire hero, and so Bellona breaks her defense but I don't have enough DPS to take advantage of it before Kiris ups her damage to insane levels.
Ah yeah, that one was rough; it doesn't help that her s2 adds a 30% heal sub 50%. It'd have been a lot easier at the time if a strong Haste had shown up in my friend list; had to make a bunch of attempts hoping Otillie could land unhealable at the right time.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
What units are you using right now ? Its difficult to provide help in such a game without knowing what units the person has acess too. Destina isnt necessary to clear 10-10.

Owzers

Oct 26, 2017

I had to and still use some dps characters from friends for battle since I had destina and lacked damage, lately I've gotten some though. Accepted request.

eyeball_kid

Oct 25, 2017
Does the Effectiveness stat still matter when a skill is 100%, like Sez's S1 Unhealable? Or does it help counter the enemy's Effect Resist?

Also, I wish Def Break was not stopped by Immunity. I think it makes Immunity (and characters like Angelica who cast it) far too powerful. Even though def break is technically a debuff, it's not really a status ailment. Smilegate should have a separate Defense Immunity skill if they want to provide a counter to it.

Ah yeah, that one was rough; it doesn't help that her s2 adds a 30% heal sub 50%. It'd have been a lot easier at the time if a strong Haste had shown up in my friend list; had to make a bunch of attempts hoping Otillie could land unhealable at the right time.

Yeah, I guess I might try to tag someone in early on in the fight, it just feels a bit like cheating. Then again, Kiris is a big fat cheater all the time.

okita

Oct 25, 2017
Does the Effectiveness stat still matter when a skill is 100%, like Sez's S1 Unhealable? Or does it help counter the enemy's Effect Resist?

Also, I wish Def Break was not stopped by Immunity. I think it makes Immunity (and characters like Angelica who cast it) far too powerful. Even though def break is technically a debuff, it's not really a status ailment. Smilegate should have a separate Defense Immunity skill if they want to provide a counter to it.

Yeah, I guess I might try to tag someone in early on in the fight, it just feels a bit like cheating. Then again, Kiris is a big fat cheater all the time.

I think it matters for it not be resisted , higher the effectiveness lower the chance of the enemy have to resist the effect.

PancakeFlip

Oct 26, 2017
What units are you using right now ? Its difficult to provide help in such a game without knowing what units the person has acess too. Destina isnt necessary to clear 10-10.

I have Tanor Gaurd, that one free dark unit, Aremintha, the healer you get in the beggining. Main issue I'm having is that I can't deal with the amount of times she gets to attack on top of being stunned. How well I do varies.

Owzers

Oct 26, 2017

There is a waiting process of three weeks while I look through all the characters you passed on during your rerolls.

My anti-Diene team is getting some early wins but I assume that will end and it's just at Masters 5. Kise, Bellona, Fluri Kluri, Destina. I have a lot of skills at my disposal and little knowledge. Bellona is usually the fastest, Diene buffs everyone , fluri strips the buffs, Kise kills.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.