• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayato_Kanzaki

Nov 22, 2017
So I've heard that the abyss drops a lifesteal set thats pretty good, what floor is that on?

Floors 31 to 38. That's where things become really difficult for me. I'll try beating 35 again once I get at least one lv60.

Another place where I'm stuck is the node just before the Orbis Breath of map 3 in world difficulty. The boss are Cidd and Dingo. I kill Cidd easily enough, but Dingo's massive heal and ability to quickly purge his debuffs almost nullify my dps, and by the time I bring him down to about 40% HP, his dps has grown past what my Destina can deal with. Again, I need a lv60, I think.

Mupod

Oct 25, 2017
Abyss 50 clear thanks to the RNG in round 1 finally allowing me to go into the boss with a full team.

51...yeah, I dunno. Ravi can't stay alive against the wolves and the boss does too much damage to survive with only 3. But I don't have more geared characters. I did almost win but it takes SO fucking long I simply have better things to do in the game, like use all this free energy.

Goda

Oct 26, 2017
Toronto
Did another ML summon and got Phyllis. Not sure if I should be disappointed. All I want is Dark Corvus or ML Ken...

Draggyrider

Oct 30, 2017
Floors 31 to 38. That's where things become really difficult for me. I'll try beating 35 again once I get at least one lv60.

Another place where I'm stuck is the node just before the Orbis Breath of map 3 in world difficulty. The boss are Cidd and Dingo. I kill Cidd easily enough, but Dingo's massive heal and ability to quickly purge his debuffs almost nullify my dps, and by the time I bring him down to about 40% HP, his dps has grown past what my Destina can deal with. Again, I need a lv60, I think.

30 something I think?

Thanks! Nearly there. Hopefully I can clear it with my team

facepalm007

Oct 26, 2017
Anyone else unable to access Stage 10 for the "Eulogy for a Saint" event?? I filled the bars for 7 thru 9, but I'm still locked out of 10.

Oct 25, 2017
Shit, my lvl 50 Knight keeps damaging by low levels and I don't know how to figure it out with proper equipment. Does anyone knows a guide for accommodation with knight's equipment?

Zafir

Oct 25, 2017
Was excited to see the 5* character summon animation from my daily but I got Ludwig, it seems like he's considered pretty bad if not the worst 5*. :(

Koz

Sep 5, 2018
Was excited to see the 5* character summon animation from my daily but I got Ludwig, it seems like he's considered pretty bad if not the worst 5*. :(
I pulled him in my initial 300 and have used him in every group since. He's honestly pretty good, just not crazy OP. His skill 2 hits HARD and can stun to boot. His skill 3 is a solid AoE especially when soul burned. Just don't try too hard to do the skill 2/3 synergy with the invincibility. It's quite rare that you'll be able to kill a mob with skill 2 and then still want to AoE the following turn. It feels very clunky.

Oct 25, 2017

PU9rwDL.jpg

Icarus

Oct 26, 2017
Shit, my lvl 50 Knight keeps damaging by low levels and I don't know how to figure it out with proper equipment. Does anyone knows a guide for accommodation with knight's equipment?
If your knight is going against the opposite element then they take a lot more damage than usual. As for equipment I would say a safe bet for knights is health and resistance would be the way to go as they are your tanks.

Ayato_Kanzaki

Nov 22, 2017

Well, I can see a few problems wih your gear.

Tywin is a tank Hero whose skills are boosted by his max health. So standard gear for him would be full Health set X3 (only items with the heart icon) or Health set X2 + Defense set.

On your necklace, ring and boots, the main stat would ideally be Health or Defense (in %, fixed stats suck)
On the weapon, helm and armor, secondary stats should include Health % or Defense %.

Another problem is that your gear tier is T2/T3. You need to upgrade to mostly T4 as soon as possible. In order to get the necessary gear, your most efficient ways are the Great Farche Labyrinth, and grinding the Golem hunring mission. Whatever the Golem drop will be part of an Attack/Defense/Health set, and it also give you components to craft more Attack/Defense/Health pieces.

Biestmann

Oct 25, 2017
Futabaisthebest<3 I see Tywin's attacks like most knights' scale with health, so find equipment to boost it as much as possible. Icarus recommends resistance, whereas I would choose defense over it if I had no full health set available.

MonsterBoop

Oct 27, 2017
There is also T5 health gear in the Arena shop. Pretty expensive, but if you've been doing a lot of Arena you can probably afford at least one.

Biestmann

Oct 25, 2017
My 5* Gloomyrain with four awakenings that I instated as my representative has been raking in the friend points. People cannot resist the waifus in the end, even if they are bottom tier.

Oct 25, 2017
Well, I can see a few problems wih your gear.

Tywin is a tank Hero whose skills are boosted by his max health. So standard gear for him would be full Health set X3 (only items with the heart icon) or Health set X2 + Defense set.

On your necklace, ring and boots, the main stat would ideally be Health or Defense (in %, fixed stats suck)
On the weapon, helm and armor, secondary stats should include Health % or Defense %.

Another problem is that your gear tier is T2/T3. You need to upgrade to mostly T4 as soon as possible. In order to get the necessary gear, your most efficient ways are the Great Farche Labyrinth, and grinding the Golem hunring mission. Whatever the Golem drop will be part of an Attack/Defense/Health set, and it also give you components to craft more Attack/Defense/Health pieces.

Ohhh, now I understand what that symbols meant. Thanks, I'll grind a Golem hunting mission much as I can.

And I heard T4-T5 item is the most difficult to get from missions in the entire game. I only had one T-5 necklace on 4* Angelica with super luck drop.

Last edited:

Seri

Oct 30, 2017
Whats the best equipment set for Vildred? He's going to be my first 6 star so i want to equip him properly.

Zafir

Oct 25, 2017
I pulled him in my initial 300 and have used him in every group since. He's honestly pretty good, just not crazy OP. His skill 2 hits HARD and can stun to boot. His skill 3 is a solid AoE especially when soul burned. Just don't try too hard to do the skill 2/3 synergy with the invincibility. It's quite rare that you'll be able to kill a mob with skill 2 and then still want to AoE the following turn. It feels very clunky.
Yeah I'm probably still going to use him, thanks for the tips.

eyeball_kid

Oct 25, 2017
Is it worth buying the Tera-Phantasma in the guild shop? It looks like it would still need to be leveled if doing a 6* promotion. I'm thinking that buying the MolaGora Seeds is probably a wiser choice.

Dyscord

Oct 27, 2017
I was finally able to 6* my first character last night and it was Lorina. No regrets, she hits like a truck. And I'm halfway there for Commander Lorina.

Ayato_Kanzaki

Nov 22, 2017
My first 6* hero will probably be Karin. She's quite good at one-turn-killing a lot of assassin or mage types in arena (as long as she crit), generally get the first strike, and she's my only decent source of Ice-attribute dps.

I also started farming 4-9 WD for unlocking Yuna, and got nothing to show for it. Did you guys have any luck on those drops?

Draggyrider

Oct 30, 2017
Is it worth buying the Tera-Phantasma in the guild shop? It looks like it would still need to be leveled if doing a 6* promotion. I'm thinking that buying the MolaGora Seeds is probably a wiser choice.

Buy both. I would get the Seed now (since the week will end soon) and the Tera before the end of the month (I think it refreshed yesterday). When you say 6* do you mean 5 -> 6 or 6->7 (if it ever happens), cos it comes at 4* so feed 4 others to it, and you have a 5* fodder all ready without leveling needed

Mupod

Oct 25, 2017
Is anyone else getting this bug in the first map of the event (normal mode)?

I can only get 2 out of 3 stars on it, so I can't clear all of the available achievements. Haven't seen any other posts about it. I've gotten every other available star in normal/world mode and tried to clear this a bunch of times.

edit: did some research and found some posts about this on the bug forum. I also submitted a ticket. Hopefully they address this because I don't wanna get screwed out of a gold transmit stone and 15 bookmarks.

Last edited:

eyeball_kid

Oct 25, 2017
Buy both. I would get the Seed now (since the week will end soon) and the Tera before the end of the month (I think it refreshed yesterday). When you say 6* do you mean 5 -> 6 or 6->7 (if it ever happens), cos it comes at 4* so feed 4 others to it, and you have a 5* fodder all ready without leveling needed

Yeah, I mean 5->6. Really? Because when I promote the 2* wolves to 3, I have to enhance them to level 30 before I can promote them to 4*. So wouldn't I need to use penguins on the Tera to get it to level 40 before I could then promote it to 5*? It comes at level 1 according to the item card, so that's a lot of enhancing just to promote a 4* to 5.

But speaking of going to 6*, I just maxed my Hazel at 50, and I'm now realizing what a grind it'll be to get her to 6. I wish you could attain 5* wolves from events. Kind of questioning whether it's really worth it to take Hazel to 6. She's been good so far though.

Draggyrider

Oct 30, 2017
Yeah, I mean 5->6. Really? Because when I promote the 2* wolves to 3, I have to enhance them to level 30 before I can promote them to 4*. So wouldn't I need to use penguins on the Tera to get it to level 40 before I could then promote it to 5*? It comes at level 1 according to the item card, so that's a lot of enhancing just to promote a 4* to 5.

But speaking of going to 6*, I just maxed my Hazel at 50, and I'm now realizing what a grind it'll be to get her to 6. I wish you could attain 5* wolves from events. Kind of questioning whether it's really worth it to take Hazel to 6. She's been good so far though.

Theres 2-4* wolves (white, yellow, black) which come at max level (so 20, 30, 40), so you can immediately promote them to 3 - 5*. Yellow and black wolves are pretty rare though.

As for Hazel, depends if you are going to be puling further or how much you like her. I think 5* is ok for general purposes, but I am not at endgame yet. Are you missing roles in your team (e.g tank, aoe farmer etc)? If so I would get those to 5* first.

My tank situation went from barely passable (1x Maya) to pretty good in space of a couple of days. I can farm Kikirat (hard) now so I'm actually getting drops, we got Bask, and I pulled Armin from the daily summon. But Destina probably will still tank most things so that I can run 3 dps

commish

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I've pulled multiple Ludwigs so far. Hate to complain about pulling a 5 star but come on. Anyone else but another's Ludwig dammit

Draggyrider

Oct 30, 2017
I think they changed the arena settings to match you against people with the same number of points as you. Do you think its wise to not rank up so its easier to get conquest points? I only have 2 of the arena equipment so far

eyeball_kid

Oct 25, 2017
It comes at max level

Oh thanks, guess that's a bug in the description then.

As for Hazel, depends if you are going to be puling further or how much you like her. I think 5* is ok for general purposes, but I am not at endgame yet. Are you missing roles in your team (e.g tank, aoe farmer etc)? If so I would get those to 5* first.

My tank situation went from barely passable (1x Maya) to pretty good in space of a couple of days. I can farm Kikirat (hard) now so I'm actually getting drops, we got Bask, and I pulled Armin from the daily summon. But Destina probably will still tank most things so that I can run 3 dps

Well, I'm purely F2P so I will continue to pull and probably continue to not get the top tier characters. But I've got quite a few decent mid to upper characters I'm trying to level. I'm behind most of the people here on the narrative as well (ch. 7 I think) so I don't know how my current team will hold up. Hazel's attack buffs are amazing, but her healing is just okay. Good enough for fair fights, but she can't singlehandedly keep a team alive like Destina can. But Hazel's the best I've got right now.

My main team is currently Hazel (50), Ras (45), Sez (47), Silk (41). I'm definitely taking Sez to 6*, but Hazel and Silk I'm not sure yet. I have three dupe Hazels so that would make it easier. I have a secondary group I'm raising with Lots, Armin, Montmorancy, Coli, Azalea, Kiris, and Mistychain. Some of those I will at least raise to 5* so I can have different element options. Congrats on the Armin, I think either she or Azalea will become my main tank after I finish the narrative. Ras is horribly mediocre even at 45. His only good trait is letting Sez attack more often.

ButtButt

Oct 30, 2017
Anyone have any tips or suggestions for Abyss 30 (Iseria + 2 wolves) and Adventure 10-10? I've been stuck on those 2 levels for a couple of days now lol, just can't seem to survive all the damage... I'll list out my most used characters below:

Sez 5* maxed
Destina 5* maxed
Lorina 5* level 47
Tieria 4* maxed
Silk 4* maxed
Kiris 4* maxed
Elson 4* maxed
Corvus 4* maxed
Coli, Armin, Rose 4* not leveled
Bunch of random 3* characters

Draggyrider

Oct 30, 2017
Oh thanks, guess that's a bug in the description then.

Well, I'm purely F2P so I will continue to pull and probably continue to not get the top tier characters. But I've got quite a few decent mid to upper characters I'm trying to level. I'm behind most of the people here on the narrative as well (ch. 7 I think) so I don't know how my current team will hold up. Hazel's attack buffs are amazing, but her healing is just okay. Good enough for fair fights, but she can't singlehandedly keep a team alive like Destina can. But Hazel's the best I've got right now.

My main team is currently Hazel (50), Ras (45), Sez (47), Silk (41). I'm definitely taking Sez to 6*, but Hazel and Silk I'm not sure yet. I have three dupe Hazels so that would make it easier. I have a secondary group I'm raising with Lots, Armin, Montmorancy, Coli, Azalea, Kiris, and Mistychain. Some of those I will at least raise to 5* so I can have different element options. Congrats on the Armin, I think either she or Azalea will become my main tank after I finish the narrative. Ras is horribly mediocre even at 45. His only good trait is letting Sez attack more often.

Silk is really good. Built with speed, she can let your team take 2 turns for every one of the opponent. I heard good things about Montmon for removing debuffs, but not sure how good her healing gets.

Anyone have any tips or suggestions for Abyss 30 (Iseria + 2 wolves) and Adventure 10-10? I've been stuck on those 2 levels for a couple of days now lol, just can't seem to survive all the damage... I'll list out my most used characters below:

Sez 5* maxed
Destina 5* maxed
Lorina 5* level 47
Tieria 4* maxed
Silk 4* maxed
Kiris 4* maxed
Elson 4* maxed
Corvus 4* maxed
Coli, Armin, Rose 4* not leveled
Bunch of random 3* characters

I just cleared Abyss 30, with a team of Tieria, Lorina, Destina (5*) and Silk (level 44ish), with Destina tanking. Assuming you can make it through the first wave with no issues, Kill one wolf then focus on Iseria, When she does her shield thing at low health, she regens based on the damage you do to her, so hit the other wolf until it wears off. You probably need to tank one ult, maybe 2, so hope she hits Destina. I personally killed two wolves and she regened back to full life, but managed to kill her before she casted the shield again

Ayato_Kanzaki

Nov 22, 2017
In arena, first turn, my Destina just ate a 11k non-crit hit from Guider Aither. A lv50 Guider Aither, only buffed by Elson. How the hell is that even possible?

SDBurton

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Man fuck Destina in arena. She's basically a goddamn tank with insane heals. And having to deal with her and Sez on a team, good god.

ButtButt

Oct 30, 2017
I just cleared Abyss 30, with a team of Tieria, Lorina, Destina (5*) and Silk (level 44ish), with Destina tanking. Assuming you can make it through the first wave with no issues, Kill one wolf then focus on Iseria, When she does her shield thing at low health, she regens based on the damage you do to her, so hit the other wolf until it wears off. You probably need to tank one ult, maybe 2, so hope she hits Destina. I personally killed two wolves and she regened back to full life, but managed to kill her before she casted the shield again

Thanks for the suggestions, I tried with your setup a few times and can get past the first wave fine but I still can't seem to survive all the damage from Iseria. It gets especially bad when one of the wolves uses the attack buff. Maybe I just need more 5 stars or further enchant all the gear they're wearing.

SDBurton

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
The secret is just to ignore her and burst everything else down.

I usually have no problem doing this, but this one in particular was a pain in the ass because whenever I got close to killing one of her teammates, she either use her 2 skill that brings them back to 80% or 3 skill that restored them fully lmao. Pair that with Sez with his stupid skill 3 and some bad match ups against green characters and my squad is usually toast. This is mostly salt talking, because in truth the opponents team had max lvl 50's and were awakened 4 times.

My major issue is that Destina herself can turtle out a 1v1 match in her favor. With the periodic damage your team takes (if they're not optimized or some shit) and her constant rotation on her healing skills, it's just absurd. Healers should be fragile as hell, no exceptions.

eyeball_kid

Oct 25, 2017
I usually have no problem doing this, but this one in particular was a pain in the ass because whenever I got close to killing one of her teammates, she either use her 2 skill that brings them back to 80% or 3 skill that restored them fully lmao. Pair that with Sez with his stupid skill 3 and some bad match ups against green characters and my squad is usually toast. This is mostly salt talking, because in truth the opponents team had max lvl 50's and were awakened 4 times.

My major issue is that Destina herself can turtle out a 1v1 match in her favor. With the periodic damage your team takes (if they're not optimized or some shit) and her constant rotation on her healing skills, it's just absurd. Healers should be fragile as hell, no exceptions.

This is why I wish this game had more status effects like SMT does, like Charming enemies, Binding them, etc. It would help break up some of the rock paper scissors match-ups and provide more interesting battles.

Ayato_Kanzaki

Nov 22, 2017

Almost every healer is made to heal more effectively by stacking up their HP. The only thing we can do is increasing our burst damage to one-turn-kill the squishies, which mean fast acting heroes (Silk, Muchaca, etc...), harder hitting heroes (single-target skills rather than AoEs), and adapting your team according to what you're facing.

In short, we'll be better equipped to deal with OP healers over time. Our accounts are suffering from their young age.

Status
Not open for further replies.