• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Catalyst farming really is soul destroying, still not a single one of those Banshee drops to be had

Dee Dee

Nov 2, 2017
Sorry for not being so active here today, I have to catch up with some work on the weekend because I slacked off this week.
EpicEra will have an open slot for another member tomorrow, if anyone is still guildless and looking, let me know, we'll level up some time tomorrow or monday the latest.

Draggyrider

Oct 30, 2017
Almost every healer is made to heal more effectively by stacking up their HP. The only thing we can do is increasing our burst damage to one-turn-kill the squishies, which mean fast acting heroes (Silk, Muchaca, etc...), harder hitting heroes (single-target skills rather than AoEs), and adapting your team according to what you're facing.

In short, we'll be better equipped to deal with OP healers over time. Our accounts are suffering from their young age.

Maya is a nice switch up to the standard strategies (though I'm not sure how good or bad it ends up in the end, as I'm only at Gold 1). You can get her from connections.

She has an AOE Def Up, AOE atk down with provoke (low chance of debuff though), which is good for tanking the initial wave of attacks, and both S1 and S2 stuns. She can CC Destina / other troublesome people while your team takes down a target

Owzers

Oct 26, 2017
I'm trying to consolidate gear towards my better characters...and Ken. Zerato is getting squeezed out in favor of Alexa for blue so Ken gets his Arena weapon. I promoted Silk and Lorina, increased skills for Cecilia. Pulling Pyllis and a free Bask is thinning things out again.

eyeball_kid

Oct 25, 2017
Silk is really good. Built with speed, she can let your team take 2 turns for every one of the opponent. I heard good things about Montmon for removing debuffs, but not sure how good her healing gets.

Yeah, Silk is very good. I really hate her design though. I actually don't use Speed set on her though, I use Critical/Health/Hit. I have the Rosa Hargana artifact on her, which gives her 30% additional attack when she's supporting another character. If she crits+30% attack while supporting she can easily do twice her normal damage, and that's without Hazel's attack buff. I guess I should look into going the Speed route though, that might be the more pragmatic option.

Montmorancy is more about the debuffs than healing, but her healing is decent. Her S2 is interesting because it removes one debuff from all allies and heals, but it only heals those who had a debuff. So she's definitely more effective against enemies that constantly throw debuffs your way. She does have an AoE heal on her S3, but only when using a 20 soul burn. Otherwise it only heals one target. But it grants debuff immunity to the targets for 2 turns and increases her CE by 50%, so it's not terrible per se.

I've been pairing Montmorancy with Mistychain, whose S1 and S3 both use attack damage to also heal all allies. Mistychain is honestly underrated IMO. She does quite decent damage and offers a ton of healing support.

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Finding it hard to decide which Blue Tank to prioritise, I have Crozet, Rose and now Bask. Well, more so Rose and Bask.

Ayato_Kanzaki

Nov 22, 2017
Finding it hard to decide which Blue Tank to prioritise, I have Crozet, Rose and now Bask. Well, more so Rose and Bask.

Rose is the best one for pvp, Bask for dragon hunting missions. Thanks to Bask, I can just barely auto the lv56 dragon with a Destina/Bask/Karin/Phantasma team.

Most of my stamina of the last 2 days were spent farming the lv56 dragon to try to get some crit stat, crit set gear for my Karin, who can't get past 75% crit, but it just won't drop.

Last edited:

Draggyrider

Oct 30, 2017
Finished the story! (10-10)

Now not feeling like playing much, esp since moonlight summon got me Elson XD. Literally anyone would be better since they are new.

Draggyrider

Oct 30, 2017
That's a real bitter sweet way to end the story. XD

I rushed the last two chapters today just to get to ML summon, since I was hoping for a new character to play with, having just gotten Silk and Bask to 50. Somehow managed to struggle through all the bosses in one go though a couple came to literal 1v1s.

Well my gacha luck has always been pretty bad. Outside of Destina and Sez which I re-rolled for, haven't gotten any nat 5* heroes or artifacts. I still don't have Kiris who is apparently the go-to for bosses, or a prophetic candlestick for tanking. The Arena T5 axe which comes with health%, atk % crit % and effect resist? I leveled it up to +9 and all 3 rolls went to effect resist (X_X).

Well will wait for one more gold transmit stone so i can try the ML summon again. Taking the game as an RPG-lite, its already been pretty good

SaberX85

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
jjmb94.png

Manage to breakthrough to challenger V on the last minute of arena.

Still stuck at abyss 50, don't know how i can pass that without barrier/ invicibility.

Mupod

Oct 25, 2017
jjmb94.png

Manage to breakthrough to challenger V on the last minute of arena.

Still stuck at abyss 50, don't know how i can pass that without barrier/ invicibility.

RNG. I was able to get a twins artifact proc on Cidd and kill the reaper + one mushroom and the other two blew up on an invulnerable shield from Achates. Was easy with a healthy team in round 2.

There's still another day of arena. I got to challenger IV last night - someone in our discord dropped from challenger V to master V a while ago, FYI. Maybe grind up to IV to be safe.

Icarus

Oct 26, 2017
The road for Commander Lorina has now begun.

Those urgent mission requirements will be the most gruelling for me. If I'm lucky I will get 2-3 per day. D:

Ayato_Kanzaki

Nov 22, 2017
And Diene answered my call (rather, the call of 240 bookmarks T_T ).

I'm going to make an arena defense team made of Destina, Diene, Cecilia and Bask. At the mere sight of it, all the opponents will puke in disgust and keep away from it.

Dee Dee

Nov 2, 2017
And Diene answered my call (rather, the call of 240 bookmarks T_T ).

I'm going to make an arena defense team made of Destina, Diene, Cecilia and Bask. At the mere sight of it, all the opponents will puke in disgust and keep away from it.
Holy fvck.

I'm glad I finally made it to Gold V this week. But yeah, the sight of those combos with 3 tanks (or 3 tanks + Elson) and a Destina will haunt me in my dreams.

I ended up spending soulstones for flags to get out of silver hell finally. So frustrating. Seeing shit like Cecilia + Armin + Elson + Destina is really curbing my enthusiasm for PvP. Defensive teams are starting to become straight up walls. I much prefer teams with Sez and Ravi, because I can break them down (unless they also put Silk and outspeed me).

Speaking of Silk, I need to collect forest runes for her and gear her up, she seems like a must for arena defensive teams in absence of a tank.

Tomasdk

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
The road for Commander Lorina has now begun.

Those urgent mission requirements will be the most gruelling for me. If I'm lucky I will get 2-3 per day. D:
Yeah those are an issue for me too. Are urgent mission purely random if and when they appear? I fear that I will have the 10k kills long done before I get 50 urgent missions finished.

Icarus

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah those are an issue for me too. Are urgent mission purely random if and when they appear? I fear that I will have the 10k kills long done before I get 50 urgent missions finished.
The only trend I have found with them is they only appear for me when I'm farming in the adventure/side story modes, as to how or when they exactly pop up remains a mystery to me. Next time I get one I will log how many more battles it takes until the next one pops up.

SaberX85

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
RNG. I was able to get a twins artifact proc on Cidd and kill the reaper + one mushroom and the other two blew up on an invulnerable shield from Achates. Was easy with a healthy team in round 2.

There's still another day of arena. I got to challenger IV last night - someone in our discord dropped from challenger V to master V a while ago, FYI. Maybe grind up to IV to be safe.
Yeah, i need to get hero with invulnerable, i don't think i have one

Mupod

Oct 25, 2017
All right, only dropped to Challenger V, from IV.

I'm still doing okay but I don't know how much further I can climb due to gear problems. For example I've never found suitable necks/rings for most of my characters - at +15, those slots are HUGE due to percentage-based increases. 35% crit and 40% attack from the main stats on T3 epics, for example.

I've basically consolidated all my good gear onto Cidd and built a team to buff him up and launch him like a missile at the enemy team before they can one-shot him. Swapping out Ravi for Tieria was a huge improvement to my team and I just got Yuna to 6*, so here's hoping that can tide me over until I luck out with accessories. And stumble upon 5 million gold.

Speaking of millions of gold, they're doing an event on their official forums. If 10,000 people post in their 1 million downloads milestone thread we get 1 million gold. Seems ridiculous but might as well try.

http://m-page.onstove.com/epicseven...?listType=2&inBoardListType=3&communityNo=988

Also apparently KR got a 4-5* ticket for this same milestone so hopefully that's not all they're doing...

Biestmann

Oct 25, 2017
So what teams are people using for high level Wyvern and Golem hunts?

I am building mono elemental teams, water for wyvern and fire for golem respectively.

Water:
???
??? Rose
Karin

Fire:
Tieria
Achates Carmainerose
Surin

Building a water team isn't easy, since I may own units like Clarissa or Sez, but neither exactly excel at single target damage. I'd be curious as to people's setups too.

Ayato_Kanzaki

Nov 22, 2017
So what teams are people using for high level Wyvern and Golem hunts?

L56 Wyvern hunt:
Destina
Bask
Karin
Fourth member is either a random Phantasma I'm leveling or Arbiter Vildred. Later to be replaced by Diene when she will be leveled and geared.

L56 Golem hunt:
Destina
Cecilia
Carmaine
Baal & Sezan (not very satisfied with him, may try to replace him with Surin or Tieria once geared).

MonsterBoop

Oct 27, 2017
My lv56 Wyvern hunt is:
Bask (AoE debuff immunity is great)
Tieria (her armour debuff is key for my strat)
Montmorancy for healing
Sez for constant debuffs to stop the double attacking and he can do some nice damage with his burst S3 while the boss has a def debuff.

My golem team is still being built up, but I can do the one below 56 (48?) with:
Maya (lvl40)
Carminerose (lvl40)
Tieria
Montmorancy

I haven't tried the 56 one. I might be able to do it as my team doesn't take much damage currently, but I also don't do much damage so it is a bit of a slog where I am.

Mupod

Oct 25, 2017
I can autobattle wyvern 7 with Cidd, Yuna, Tieria and Achates. Not optimal but it's what I've got. Cidd has so much gear piled on him I have no choice, and he does do tons of damage when he isn't missing. Plus he applies a debuff on attack, pretty important. Achates mostly just invuln tanks it.

I've cleared up through golem 8 and could probably do 9, but auto-ing it takes forever. I don't have any healing debuff or buff clears. Ravi will generally just win eventually, though.

Sabin

Oct 25, 2017
Screenshot_20181203-133514_Epic_Seven1.jpg

Daily free rolls are the best. Never been so lucky in a mobage which is quite nice for a change after my suffering with FGO or DL.

Scum

Oct 25, 2017
Did about 7 summons on Diene's banner earlier. Ended up with Diene and Noble Oath. I'll have to remind myself to play the lottery too while I'm at it.

Yari

Oct 25, 2017
So Diene goes well with Destina? Destina was my reroll. I got 20 rolls on the banner and not sure what to do. Anyway, anyone I can add to friends for Silk? I need 5 more.

KoolAid

Oct 25, 2017
So after 45 bookmarks, I got Diene... why am I so lucky in gachas besides FGO... well, besides because of the shit rates.

okita

Oct 25, 2017
I wanted to test Diene but didn't have 120 rolls (I'm half way there) , so i decided to create a new account and re roll on 1-4 and do some testing there and decide if it's worth to try to roll for her on my main, after lots of rerolls finally got one :/ lol Expected but sometimes you need a slap of reality in your face about the rates and your "unluckiness" , she seems very good but i gave up to roll for her in my main account , it felt like a punch in the gut rerolling for her on 1-4 and this with multiple windows open at same time, not feeling lucky I will pass. On 1-10 got Aramintha , Kiris , Clarissa, Mucacha e Taranor Royal Guard , plus Judith, Adlay , Rima from before and i can get Bask on the event later so i think i will keep this account , i had some rolls with Destina , but i wanted to be bold and go with Diene and see what future gacha reserves hopefully works out in the end.

So Diene goes well with Destina? Destina was my reroll. I got 20 rolls on the banner and not sure what to do. Anyway, anyone I can add to friends for Silk? I need 5 more.

Add me Id: FloodedStar if you want just numbers add my alt VoidOverflow (almost nothing to offer as decent support tough)

Last edited:

Mupod

Oct 25, 2017
I guess trying to reach challenger 4 is impossible before people spread out in the ranks, huh. The gear wall here is insane, team compositions I could farm for free before are now invincible - everyone is faster than me and my usual farm target (Sez) can eat 2-3x as much damage as I'm used to dealing with. And even if I get within spitting distance of a rank up everyone immediately jumps on me because I'm clearly not running a whale team.

Oct 25, 2017
Racoon City
Another 50 bookmarks, no Diene. Now up to 200 but at least I broke my 3* curse and got Carteja or whatever his name is...I doubt I'll use him but hell I'm happy I got something!

Ayato_Kanzaki

Nov 22, 2017
Another 50 bookmarks, no Diene. Now up to 200 but at least I broke my 3* curse and got Carteja or whatever his name is...I doubt I'll use him but hell I'm happy I got something!

If you don't have an earth tank, Carjuta is decent in that role. I use it that way. He has a big self-heal on his S3, has his skills boosted by his HP total, and his base HP and Def are comparable to knights. He's just lacking a provoke.

entrydenied

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
EpicReset has 1 empty spot. We're currently at Level 8, going to Level 9 soon. I try to have the buffs up as much as possible during the weekends and at least once or twice during weekdays.

Do let me know if you would like to join or reserve seats :)

Status
Not open for further replies.