• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Biestmann

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if the algorithm is weird. I too seem to keep pulling the same character or artifact.
Yep I have the same thought.

I am missing quite a few 3* characters yet the game loves to keep on throwing me a load of duplicate 3* ones. Same goes for artifacts too.

How about an algorithm that has you pull 10 artifacts in a row? Cause I just did.

giphy.gif

Icarus

Oct 26, 2017
How about an algorithm that has you pull 10 artifacts in a row? Cause I just did.
The feeling you have when you get a 5* from a summon and then it turns out to be an artifact instead of a character is by far the worst.

Granted I know there are some amazing 5* artifacts but we would all prefer a character over them.

Magneto

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I have one on EpicReset. What is your username?
Hello,

Gegz is my username.

Thanks.

Had some IRL stuff even if i started day one, but now i'll finally be able to play more, currently watching / reading stuff about what i should do in priority.

Lorina is still high on the priority list, right ?

And i guess there's no need to roll on Diene if i already have Destinia ?

Biestmann

Oct 25, 2017
The feeling you have when you get a 5* from a summon and then it turns out to be an artifact instead of a character is by far the worst.

Granted I know there are some amazing 5* artifacts but we would all prefer a character over them.

Not quite. The worst feeling is pulling a 5* artifacte dupe. Terrible experience. To add insult to injury, Time Matter doesn't even seem good.

entrydenied

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Hello,

Gegz is my username.

Thanks.

Had some IRL stuff even if i started day one, but now i'll finally be able to play more, currently watching / reading stuff about what i should do in priority.

Sent my invite :)
I'm not too sure about Lorina. Destinia is probably good enough. She's really useful.

Icarus

Oct 26, 2017
Lorina is decent in that she cant hit really hard, especially her S3. You also get the added bonus of upgrading her in to a slightly better version of herself (which is where I am currently with her).

Elson for starting out is really great (plus he's free). Silk is amazing too and free. The game gives you access to some amazing free characters in truth.

For 5* - Sez is a beast and is very popular (for good reason) but I would argue for the late game Haste would be the better one to seek out.

Draggyrider

Oct 30, 2017
Hello,

Gegz is my username.

Thanks.

I just got Diene, took about 50 rolls.

Destina and Diene do pretty different stuff. I think they complement each other pretty well. Destina has a problem when enemies stack debuffs, since her's is on her AOE ult which has a super-long cooldown. Diene can help out with that and adds an always useful ATK buff. The two of them make a good defensive core (missing only DEF buff, but you have a ton of healing and barrier), so you can run 2 DPSes of your choice.

Still figuring out what artifact to run on her. I'm running Speed for sure. I don't have any of the recommended artifacts, so thinking of using her with Alsacian Spear to work as a mini Silk.

Icarus

Oct 26, 2017
Still figuring out what artifact to run on her. I'm running Speed for sure. I don't have any of the recommended artifacts, so thinking of using her with Alsacian Spear to work as a mini Silk.
I started using the Rod of Amaryllis on her, means she chucks out a free heal on someone when she buffs the team. Seems to be doing well so far.

Tomasdk

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Got Dark Corvus from the Moonlight summon, have not read anything about him, is he good? Together with Lorina (about 50% done on her specialty) that would make 2 Dark elements in my team.

Draggyrider

Oct 30, 2017
I started using the Rod of Amaryllis on her, means she chucks out a free heal on someone when she buffs the team. Seems to be doing well so far.

I don't have that, nor the one that ups readiness when not attacking, nor the one that clears debuffs XD, which I think are the 3 recommended items.

I got Phylis from ML summon. Seems to be full on defensive tank. Anyone has tried her out before?

commish

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Just fought a pvp team that had a Diene. My opener was good ol Leo. Stunned everyone but Diene. A triple stun is a win 99% of the time. Their Diene goes next, throws up her buffs. My Tieria goes next, breaks the armor of their level 60 Haste. My Sez goes next, S3 on Haste, but, of course, no crit so he doesn't die. Not sure what the crit resistance buff percentage is but it feels like 100%. Then their Diene goes again and puts up that Uber shield on everyone. And that's the game. I wasn't able to kill them fast enough bc she's buffing and throwing shields all over the place. This was a six star Diene btw. Leo actually stunned her a few times by luck but she just generates so many damn turns. Would love to be able to see what kind of gear she had on.

I'm at the pvp point where I need to dedicate my team to pvp if I want to keep climbing. Everyone has a team of at least 2 or 3 level 60s. I was going to take my Haste to 60 next but maybe I need to do Cecilia or Cidd for pvp.

MonsterBoop

Oct 27, 2017
I'm stuck in a rut in arena right now. Got into Master but I can't cut it with my team anymore. All speedy cannons except for Elson, who is just speedy.

I've got Sez, Silk, Tieria and Elson. I'm thinking I'll drop Elson right away for Diene once I get her leveled. After that though, idk. I feel like I both need and do not need Silk and Tieria. They both add some nice speed support but don't offer much after that.

I was thinking of trying a tank comp with Diene, but I only have Bask and Maya for that. Neither offer a whole lot of damage.

Oct 25, 2017
Racoon City
If you don't have an earth tank, Carjuta is decent in that role. I use it that way. He has a big self-heal on his S3, has his skills boosted by his HP total, and his base HP and Def are comparable to knights. He's just lacking a provoke.

Word, I'll give him a go

I wonder if the algorithm is weird. I too seem to keep pulling the same character or artifact.

Same, I have acquired so many Mistychains. One is at rank SSS, the other is currently Rank A...

Dee Dee

Nov 2, 2017
Put in an app for Epicera. Changed accounts so removed my old one beforehand. Name is Nirran12

Seems you found shelter in another guild, let us know if you still want to switch and we save you a spot.

I've started the Lorina speciality change now as well, but that won't be done aaaany time soon.
Are there already reports out there of how that trial fight at the end will go?

Owzers

Oct 26, 2017
I'm losing to world difficultly third area and beyond bosses. I don't like my characters but feel I'm too far in to reroll. Like weeks in. I'm not valuing Destina as much as I did and would have rather rolled for Sez, Ravi, aramanthina,perhaps.

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
I'm losing to world difficultly third area and beyond bosses. I don't like my characters but feel I'm too far in to reroll. Like weeks in. I'm not valuing Destina as much as I did and would have rather rolled for Sez, Ravi, aramanthina,perhaps.
Gear for DPS matters an absolute insane amount. Way more than even the characters themselves. It doesn't matter if you have a god character if another account has a B-tier character with +130% attack, 90% crit, +170% crit damage.

MonsterBoop

Oct 27, 2017
For what it's worth, there are many many times where I wished I had Destina. Sez is great, and I don't regret my choice (especially since I didn't have to do an account reroll), but having a strong tank that can heal would be great for me right now.

Ayato_Kanzaki

Nov 22, 2017
Gear for DPS matters an absolute insane amount. Way more than even the characters themselves. It doesn't matter if you have a god character if another account has a B-tier character with +130% attack, 90% crit, +170% crit damage.

I spend most of my stamina on hunts, and I can drop 100 pieces of purple gear and discard all 100 of them due to shit luck. To the point that the CP of my teams have stagnated for the last 5 days. And I'm increasingly struggling in arena, with the proliferation of lv60, and some trap lv50 so overgeared they one-shot even Destina (Like Vildred doing AoE 4.4k crit, so violent).

After much, much thinking on what to do, on what order, I have figured (maybe) how to unstuck myself despite shitty luck.
Step 1: Get at least one dps to 60.

Step 2: somehow gear Olson and make him replace Baal in the golem hunting team (Destina, Baal, Carmaine, Cecilia). Destina alone won't be enough at some point, and he can at least compensate some of the lost dps with buffs. Why farm the golem first? Because the team fighting it will use HP/damage gear, so the team will directly benefit. It is an application of the general principle of upgrading your ressource generation before anything else making everything easier later.

Step 3: Farm golem stuff again and again, until I can get some decent T5 purples or better consistently.

Step 4: Use the health gear farmed to bring Destina and Diene close to 40k CP each, then start wyvern farming for quality crit/speed gear.

When I see some guys already auto-farming Wyvern 10 with 190k CP teams, I feel like I messed up somewhere...

Yari

Oct 25, 2017
I'm quite new to this game. Think we'll see seasonal limiteds during xmas period?

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017

Owzers

Oct 26, 2017
I'm almost ready for a limited dps op character. 9700 crystals, 90 badges. Roll me into oblivion.

Yari

Oct 25, 2017
If you have all day every day to spend hundreds of dollars on stamina and buying all the gold you want, you could be there too.

They had a Halloween unit, so I'd say it's very likely.
They did? Is there a pic of it? And was it gacha or

Edit: Nvm, I found it on youtube. Interesting.

galvenize

Oct 25, 2017
I've been playing this at a slow rythm, enjoying the game mechanics and story. Can't say I've been lucky with pulls. Rolling with Charlotte, the crazy mace nun, lots and mercedes (I feel she's super weak tho). Not looking forward to the difficulty spike.

2 weeks later, I beat 10-10 with Clarissa, Charlotte, lots and Lorina. Pulled Celeste for my moonlight summon. Going through Reingar world difficulty now.

All the crystals I've earned going through the story line until 10-10 I spent them on convenant summonings and I only managed to pull Sigret as a 5* character (and that was after I beat 10-10). Which I'm very happy about. Haven't felt the need to spend money on the game yet but that's because I've been grinding the game a lot and it's been very fun.

I made a guild without any real purpose but I am looking to disband it as I am the only one in it and I'm looking for an ERA one if someone has any room left. Would be cool.

commish

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Guys, on defense, use Leo. I don't know how teams of full 60s are dying to my team but I'm guessing Leo is aoe stunning them to start.

LowParry

Oct 26, 2017
So what's the best way to get promoted from 40 to 50. And so on. Maybe I'm just not understanding the system. For now I'm sitting with Destina (50), Sez (50), Silk (40) and Rose (40).

Seri

Oct 30, 2017
I'm so tired from my busy day itll be the first time I've not finished my dailies @.@

Icarus

Oct 26, 2017
So what's the best way to get promoted from 40 to 50. And so on. Maybe I'm just not understanding the system. For now I'm sitting with Destina (50), Sez (50), Silk (40) and Rose (40).
You need to level up and promote your phantasmas (the characters which look like lions).

They come in 3 varieties:

Mega (White) - Comes in at 2* max level
Giga (Yellow) - Comes in at 3* max level
Tera (Purple) - Comes in at 4* max level

Say for example you want to promote your Silk to level 50 then you need 4 4* star characters to promote her so you can level her from 40>50.

This is where phantasma's come in handy as they arrive at max level so you could promote the Giga one to 4* (again you will need to promote the Giga phantasma) and voila you have 1/4 characters required.

It is long and tedious but it is the way the game works. You can clear the main story with just level 50 characters though so don't worry about rushing trying to get them to 60 as you'll likely burn out.

Lastly you can grow phantasma's in the sanctuary (take 24 hours to grow, although you can speed that up with Stigma).

ButtButt

Oct 30, 2017
Just finished 10-10 and I had enough stones for 2 ML summons. Got Elson (sigh) and Shooting Star Achates. Anyone know if she's any good?

Really enjoying this game so far. Just normal playing and I'm at about 4M gold and 7K Skystones (and I bought the 950 Skystones pack once). I feel like I have a pretty good mix of 5* and 4* heroes. Haven't felt the need to spend any real money yet.

Icarus

Oct 26, 2017
Just finished 10-10 and I had enough stones for 2 ML summons. Got Elson (sigh) and Shooting Star Achates. Anyone know if she's any good?

Really enjoying this game so far. Just normal playing and I'm at about 4M gold and 7K Skystones (and I bought the 950 Skystones pack once). I feel like I have a pretty good mix of 5* and 4* heroes. Haven't felt the need to spend any real money yet.
Achates is decent - Her revival skill on her S2 can be very useful. She just suffers a bit like Destina in that her cool downs are quite long so take that in to consideration.

Congrats on completing 10-10 too!

Biestmann

Oct 25, 2017
The pain of pulling artifacts aside, I won't complain about my max 27 Kal'adra. Carmainerose with that thing deals absolutely ridiculous damage. And it's only at +15 as of now.

SaberX85

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
bfewe0.png

Thanks to kluri's speciality change i can *6 2 heroes.

Planning to up lorina and sigred/karin.

Which one is better for farming/auto red dragon hunt? Karin or sigred? Thanks

Ayato_Kanzaki

Nov 22, 2017
bfewe0.png

Thanks to kluri's speciality change i can *6 2 heroes.

Planning to up lorina and sigred/karin.

Which one is better for farming/auto red dragon hunt? Karin or sigred? Thanks

Idealy, you want both Sigred and Karin, if you have the slots for it. Even if you have to try tanking with Sigred.

Sigred is very usefull because she will put a lot of bleeding debuffs on the wyvern, making it do only one attack per turn.

Karin is also usefull for the sheer dps, and defense debuff.

SaberX85

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Idealy, you want both Sigred and Karin, if you have the slots for it. Even if you have to try tanking with Sigred.

Sigred is very usefull because she will put a lot of bleeding debuffs on the wyvern, making it do only one attack per turn.

Karin is also usefull for the sheer dps, and defense debuff.
I'm thingking using sez, karin/sigret, bask, and destina

Status
Not open for further replies.