• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017

I took the Destina in my rerolls. Got her in like 7. Kind of hurts leaving 23 rolls out there but didn't want to risk it.

Got almost enough crystal to buy the pack of 100 and thought I had until today for Kise. Woke up and she was gone. Sad.

Trying to get through chapter 6 before the witch is gone though.

Scum

Oct 25, 2017
Time to throw away your bookmarks!

MouHuh.png

Oct 25, 2017
Got Bellona in 19 summons!

Had enough for my 6th gold transmit stone, and got Celestial Mercedes :o

Hope this doesn't hinder my luck with King Hassan. -__-

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
Pulled Bellona in a single pull.

That's the third time this has happened. Cecilia, Destina, and Bellona.

Scum

Oct 25, 2017
Pulled Bellona in a single pull.

That's the third time this has happened. Cecilia, Destina, and Bellona.
I was blessed with a first pull Kise, I am pretty sure Bellona wont appear. I might give it a 10 roll if I hit 10k gems again.
Got Bellona in 19 summons!

Had enough for my 6th gold transmit stone, and got Celestial Mercedes :o

Hope this doesn't hinder my luck with King Hassan. -__-
tenor.gif

okita

Oct 25, 2017
Did 20 pull didn't get her , got Schuri and Surin so not so bad, sayonara banner

Edit: did two ML and got Sven and Illryos Axe , next should be Hurado lol f this game

Last edited:

Owzers

Oct 26, 2017
In polite society you do not say when you pull a character on the first try.

Also Bellona uses Ken's catalysts. Rivals.

commish

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
In polite society you do not say when you pull a character on the first try.

Also Bellona uses Ken's catalysts. Rivals.

Hahah I actually do find it poor form to brag over pulls but I understand folks are excited :)

I'm really curious to see how she turns out. She looks solid but I already have Cidd and Kluri to def break.

Oct 25, 2017
Carmainerose and Enott are the only other heroes I got in the pull though. Thats two fire mages and one shitting water guy. Dunno if its worth it

eyeball_kid

Oct 25, 2017
Well, bought three bookmark packs. Pulled the fan on the second pack, finally got Bellona on the third. Didn't think it would happen really, I'm skeptical that their system is true RNG (or a really bad implementation) due to the dupes which happen in a row. But glad to get her regardless.

Also got Dingo, who I didn't care about that much before, but his S3 which cleans all debuffs is something I've needed. The rest was all 3* hero/artifact dupes.

Maybe I'll actually put the Fan on Sez, give him more damage potential against water.

Carmainerose and Enott are the only other heroes I got in the pull though. Thats two fire mages and one shitting water guy. Dunno if its worth it

IMO, you've rerolled so much already, you're not going to be happy unless you get one of the main healers. The units outside of that are nice-to-haves you can always get later.

Destina, Coli, Carmainerose, jecht and some totems.

Thoughts?

I'd do it. Destina is top tier healer. Coli since her rework is really really capable, she's a lot of fun. Carmainrose hits like a truck. Totem is pretty useful early game on your tank or other squishy people.

Laiza

Oct 25, 2017
Can I articulate that I hate artifacts on the same level I do WyrmPrints lol
You hate them now, but in truth artifacts are *nowhere near* the same level as wyrmprints, both in terms of actually being *useful* and in terms of not using up as much of the drop pool as wyrmprints do (seriously, wyrmprints being 50% of what you get in DL is hilariously bad considering how shit they are). I mean, in here you're only rolling for characters and artifacts as opposed to characters, then dragons, then artifacts, so it's a bit different, I'd say.

Some artifacts you'll really, REALLY want to roll ASAP. The Rod and Aurius are among the top of the list. Actually good shit, unlike the worthless pile of shit that is the entirety of the wyrmprint drop table.
Destina, Coli, Carmainerose, jecht and some totems.

Thoughts?
I'd take it. Post-buff, Coli is a very competent damage dealer, and Jecht is actually surprisingly decent as a support healer as he does a lot of combat readiness shenanigans (same as Destina, except his speed isn't pure shit). If you run both him and Destina you can probably pretty easily clear the Abyss.

Biestmann

Oct 25, 2017
Plan for after maintenance? Get Molagora from Bellona's event -> Level Achate's S3 for -1 turn cooldown -> Beat abyss stage 50 -> Pull Bellona with the 40 bookmarks

Get Molagora from Bellona's event (check)-> Level Achate's S3 for -1 turn cooldown (check)-> Beat abyss stage 50 (check)-> Pull Bellona with the 40 bookmarks (fuck me, got the artefact though)

eyeball_kid

Oct 25, 2017
Some artifacts you'll really, REALLY want to roll ASAP. The Rod and Aurius are among the top of the list. Actually good shit, unlike the worthless pile of shit that is the entirety of the wyrmprint drop table.

Fortunately the new artifact trade-in store means those 3* artifacts we don't want can now be turned into one we do.

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
These connection issues are getting pretty insufferable. Getting "CONNECTIING" after more or less every press.

Did ten pulls, all garbage.

Last edited:

Biestmann

Oct 25, 2017
What strategy did you use ?

My team remained Pyllis, Carmainerose, Requiemroar and Achates. I got rid of the invincibility enemy caster, then focused on the boss with just Carmainerose (DPS) and Requiem whenever her def break was available. Otherwise, all attacks went to the adds as to not boost the speed of the boss for hardly any damage. What really made all the difference was the reduced cooldown on Achates's aoe heal and debuff removal. It allowed me to stay above 50% HP on all characters at all times, thus avoiding her deadly follow-up aoe.

eyeball_kid

Oct 25, 2017
It was in the update notes, but just as a PSA, the purchasable artifacts are in the Shop under "Powder of Knowledge", which you get from selling artifacts.

Here's the current list, which will change on Feb. 6. Some really good stuff. Durandal, Bloodstone, the Staff, Hell Cutter, Sira-Ren, and Elyha's Knife are all solid.

5★ Durandal - 180
5★ Holy Sacrifice - 180
5★ Bloodstone - 180
5★ Shimadra Staff - 180
4★ Hell Cutter - 60
4★ Sira-Ren - 60
4★ Elyha's Knife - 60
4★ Adamant Shield - 60

eyeball_kid

Oct 25, 2017
I'm getting equipment drops in the Bellona side story of Immunity and Rage set types. I mean they're low-grade stuff, but I've never seen those drop from normal stages before. I wonder if this is just for the event, or if they've expanded those sets to drop everywhere.

Did about 45 pulls. Ended up getting the 5* artifact twice. Fml.

That's actually fairly lucky considering the odds. The upside is, if you don't want one or either you can sell them for currency to buy a different artifact.

Nirran

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
1k bookmarks and all I saw what a dupe Kayron in the first 100. Just don't put money into this game. It's just not worth it. $400 will get you absolutely nothing except feeling empty inside. I've done 12 ml pulls since starting and it's been Lorina dupes and trash. I just give up.

MonsterBoop

Oct 27, 2017
Got Bellona in about 20 pulls!

At first I didn't care too much about her, but now I know she is tied to Sez pretty strongly in the narrative and I love Sez. Now they are reunited!

As I was playing through the story, I just started to think... "oh no, her and Sez are so good together... I'm gonna have to spend a lot of skystones on this aren't I?"

Status
Not open for further replies.