• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

okita

Oct 25, 2017
1k bookmarks and all I saw what a dupe Kayron in the first 100. Just don't put money into this game. It's just not worth it. $400 will get you absolutely nothing except feeling empty inside. I've done 12 ml pulls since starting and it's been Lorina dupes and trash. I just give up.

Feels bad man :/ I spent quite a lot of bookmarks trying on Kise (didn't get her and got Viltrash instead I'm still pissed btw) , you need to be extremely lucky to get 5* in this game , sadly I'm not lucky so I will try to enjoy what I get and hope the devs/ publisher can be less greedy in the future , at least for 4* characters my lucky isn't so bad so it easies a bit of the pain lol

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
Bellona is absolutely insane.

Her S1 has 4% Max HP damage. This scales with critical damage. So if you get 200% crit damage on her, which isn't too hard, you're doing 8% Max HP on a boss every S1. Throw on a Daydream Joker and you're looking at 10-11% Max HP damage evert S1 crit, and 6-7% Max HP even when you don't.

So busted. So, SO busted.

Last edited:

Rokuren

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Is there a way to back up my account using a Guest accoun t?
For guilds, if you click the guild icon from the lobby you should be able to search one of the guilds(EpicEra,EpicReset, and Overflow) and apply. I think all three are setup so that anyone can apply but the application has to be manually approved; so letting someone in guild know your in-game name will let that happen. DeeDee I think manages EpicEra, I think Owzers was in EpicReset, and Uthred was in Overflow?

As for backing up your account you should be able to do it from the top right icon in the lobby->settings. I don't remember the exact button flow but mine's currently linked to my Google account, since I'm on android, so I see the option to logout directly after clicking settings.

BumperLips

Dec 2, 2017
1k bookmarks and all I saw what a dupe Kayron in the first 100. Just don't put money into this game. It's just not worth it. $400 will get you absolutely nothing except feeling empty inside. I've done 12 ml pulls since starting and it's been Lorina dupes and trash. I just give up.

They really need to put a better pity system in general. Too many horror stories like this. It's why I haven't pulled at all since start.

The only consolation I guess is that hopefully you got alot of powder from the artifacts, and if you don't need any in the store right now, just wait till next month until the stock switches.

Laiza

Oct 25, 2017
So they finally added a battle variant to the raid labyrinth's background music. Gotta say, I'm liking this variant quite a lot.

Also, after finally clearing Abyss floor 70, I've upgraded a bunch of skills and can now kill Devourer Arahakan without losing a single character (usually I'd end up with at least one person dead). Btw, this boss is really hateful and mean and I despise fighting him, and why the hell did I raise Angelica instead of Achates? Goddamn, I wish I didn't. Ahem.

I really could use Bellona on my team. She'd be especially fun for AoE cleave PvP shenanigans - if I had a good combat readiness manipulator to run with (like, say, Schuri, who I've never rolled). As it is... well, I'm not even going to bother. I know where that road leads.

Owzers

Oct 26, 2017
Should I throw bookmarks at this artifact? I have, but it feels less useful than waiting for the next banner.

Oct 25, 2017
For guilds, if you click the guild icon from the lobby you should be able to search one of the guilds(EpicEra,EpicReset, and Overflow) and apply. I think all three are setup so that anyone can apply but the application has to be manually approved; so letting someone in guild know your in-game name will let that happen. DeeDee I think manages EpicEra, I think Owzers was in EpicReset, and Uthred was in Overflow?

As for backing up your account you should be able to do it from the top right icon in the lobby->settings. I don't remember the exact button flow but mine's currently linked to my Google account, since I'm on android, so I see the option to logout directly after clicking settings.

Is it under transfer account?

Rokuren

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
That sounds right I think it should give you the option to link to either a Stove Account, Google,iTunes for Apple probably, and maybe Facebook?

commish

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Bellona is absolutely insane.

Her S1 has 4% Max HP damage. This scales with critical damage. So if you get 200% crit damage on her, which isn't too hard, you're doing 8% Max HP on a boss every S1. Throw on a Daydream Joker and you're looking at 10-11% Max HP damage evert S1 crit, and 6-7% Max HP even when you don't.

So busted. So, SO busted.

Yeah she's the first character that I'd say is borderline broken. How was she released like this?? She will get nerfed for sure.

Laiza

Oct 25, 2017
Lol, Bellona is even more ridiculously OP than I first surmised. That 4% damage from target max HP is before other modifiers, including the ubiquitous "POW!" modifier that multiplies everyone's skill damage by 1.871x (don't ask me why they chose this number, it's just the way it is right now). Her actual damage is closer to 7% of enemy max HP, and that's before skill enhancement and crit damage modifiers, which means you can EASILY get her over 20%(!!) of enemy max HP in damage output. She's as ridiculous as Nemunas in this regard, except unlike Nemunas, this damage is tied to her S1!

That scaling damage is useless in PvP, but her S3 is already good enough to cover that base, and holy FUCK she's going to be ABSURD in PvE - so much so that I can only wonder how long it'll be before anyone who can even remotely compete with her output shows up. I mean, she even has near-100% uptime on her AoE defense down, as if her stupidly high damage output weren't enough on its own.

I almost want to roll for her now. Almost...

Rokuren

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Finally beat the Sapphire Wyvern, had to move Bask to 4 pieces of hit gear; didn't always have two debuffs up to disable the double hit but the attack down was what I really needed to stay alive.

I did put down 110 pulls getting Bellona, Surin, Armin, Ulberius tooth, and Shooting Star Achates. Sounds like I need to get Bellona to 50 asap and have her kick the crap out of Krau for me so I can keep going in Abyss.

Yeah you're right I'm a dummy lol Thanks for that!
np, glad to help.

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Those artifact trade-in prices are fairly rough. 180 3* artifacts for a 5*, no farmable artifacts count and you have month to get that together.

Lured in by her OPness did another twenty pulls. Broke my no 5* streak with Iron Fan, underwhelming to say the least.

Last edited:

Owzers

Oct 26, 2017
I spent 800k at the shop, all my golds, on an atk ring with atk %. Rolled two flat stats. Stattttts.

Goda

Oct 26, 2017
Toronto
Did another 20 pulls on the banner. Didnt get Bellona but I had enough for a ML summon. Thought it was going to be garbage like most of my ML summons but it was shadow rose. Fuuuuuuck yes. So happy.

Mupod

Oct 25, 2017
Today was a good day. Cleared 80 abyss after like 50-ish minutes fighting it, had one close call with Angelica at a pixel of HP but otherwise wasn't too bad.

Aside from the Mirsa I got before the maintenance: ML summons were Pyllis, Requiemroar and Guider Aither - all new, and all really good. No complaints there, though I still want my axe dude.

Did 130 bookmarks worth of rolls and got another Aurius (incidentally, great on Pyllis), my first Kal'adra (one of the only 4* artifacts I didn't have), the new 5* artifact, my second or third dupe Angelica and finally Bellona.

RoaminRonin

Nov 6, 2017

Yup got burned super hard in the last 2 banners about the same bookmarks used. Making it really hard to drop anything more than 10$ for this game.

Owzers

Oct 26, 2017
Today was a good day. Cleared 80 abyss after like 50-ish minutes fighting it, had one close call with Angelica at a pixel of HP but otherwise wasn't too bad.

Aside from the Mirsa I got before the maintenance: ML summons were Pyllis, Requiemroar and Guider Aither - all new, and all really good. No complaints there, though I still want my axe dude.

Did 130 bookmarks worth of rolls and got another Aurius (incidentally, great on Pyllis), my first Kal'adra (one of the only 4* artifacts I didn't have), the new 5* artifact, my second or third dupe Angelica and finally Bellona.

For every one that joins Team Bellona another must suffer. A well rounded epic seven day.

Laiza

Oct 25, 2017
Damn, man. 1k+ bookmarks and nothing? Makes it pretty much impossible to rightly complain about my luck, geeze.

I rolled 400 bookmarks today and the notable finds were:
  • Hilag Lance (dupe)
  • Kal'adra (dupe)
  • Lots (dupe)
  • Schuri (new!)
  • Bellona (NEW!)
Looking at what other folks have pulled, I really don't have the right to complain about my gacha luck thus far. Mind you, I've rolled at least some 300, maybe 400 times now and this is literally the first time I've rolled a 5* character outside of a guaranteed or selective summon, but still, somehow I feel satisfied with what I've got. I obviously can't say the same for anyone who's rolled a thousand times and got nothing of value. My condolences to each and every one of you.

Now I have to contend with the ridiculous gear grind for my new characters... to say nothing of the molagora costs... sheesh.

Owzers

Oct 26, 2017
Seeing people get nothing out of so many rolls is disheartening, gacha games can be too cruel and force people to quit just because they get so little reward. My luck in Dragalia was pretty bad and I lost interest, Fire emblem pulls got better but I like the gameplay the least, and I'm quite happy with epic pulls, I had good luck in the beginning then an iffy stretch and then more good pulls. I do need to weasel my way into pulling ML Ken somehow though.

This event will take a lot of grinding, there aren't many item bonuses in the reputation like Christmas socks.

Last edited:

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I liked Bellona's sidestory but it felt very light on content. Those "Run this stage X times" are such transparent padding that its hard not to find it irritating. Maybe it's unfortunate that Diene's event/sidestory was the first because none of the rest of them have matched up.

Owzers

Oct 26, 2017
I liked Bellona's sidestory but it felt very light on content. Those "Run this stage X times" are such transparent padding that its hard not to find it irritating. Maybe it's unfortunate that Diene's event/sidestory was the first because none of the rest of them have matched up.

Yep. This one seemed super quick though and was beat stage 3 times instead of 10-20. I prefer that but also want more substance. This wasn't a side story, there was almost no story.

Anyone notice a lot of characters have weird noses? Anyone who is looking more forward looks like they just have one nostril and no nose. Use the new zoom in feature and take a look at hazel and cam.

Last edited:

eyeball_kid

Oct 25, 2017

I liked the second part of the Miracle event, I thought the secret missions were funny. But yeah this one doesn't stack up to the others at all. Even Bellona's animations are underwhelming compared to most 5*s. Not that those two things are necessarily related, but it feels like maybe they rushed this one out.

Bellona's abilities on the other hand...she's a one-woman wrecking crew.

Bishop76

Oct 30, 2017
Fuck RNG. I did about 30 summons, all 3* shit except a 4* Crozet (already have Armin and Bask so Crozet is absolutely unnecessary for my team).
I've gone mad at the 5th Enott and 3rd Nemunas in a row, how can it be possibile? Maybe I have been lucky with the Kise pull so I have to atone for this.

Icarus

Oct 26, 2017
300 bookmarks burnt and no Bellona to show for it. All I got was 1 x 4* Unit, 4 x 4* Artifacts and the Bellona artifact. :(

Dyscord

Oct 27, 2017
Did 80 pulls and got Tywin, Ludwig, Bellona, and two Iron Fans.
Had enough for two ML pulls and got dupe Axe God and dupe Doris.

Shito

Oct 26, 2017
Congrats all of you people who got her!
I'm still not sure if I want to pull on her banner, she seems reaaally good but I don't think I really need her. I already have good DPS units in Lorina and Sigret, so I would mainly be interested in her aoe def debuff for farming purposes, but I also already have Vildred or Kayron for that, sooooo...
I'll probably wait for her banner to end and see what's the next one after her, and then decide whether or not to try and throw a few bookmarks at her.

Ayato_Kanzaki

Nov 22, 2017
Bellona has a 4% target max HP bonus damage on her S1, making her a stronger single-target dps than I expected, and her S3 can be spammed quite a lot. Now I feel like it would be a mistake not to roll on her.

How are you figuring 30 rolls a week? Seven from daily pulls, 1.2 from login bookmarks and then? You get 50 gems from dailies, so 350 a week, lets say the same from PvP weekly rewards, so 700 gems, assuming you buy two 950 gem bookmark packs for the other 20 pulls wheres the other 1100 gems coming from? PvP against NPC's? Just wondering if I'm missing something obvious

30 is an estimate, not a precise calculation, but yes, I do the npc in arena as soon as they're alaivable. You also have a new side-story every week or two that will give you 300 to 600. I get 30 skystones from daily login with monthly pack, an average 36/day from heart or Orbis, and some from achievements.
It all add up pretty quickly...

Edit: Used all my 580 BM, didn't get Bellona. But, in compensation, I got Charlotte and Aramintha, Schuri, and the ML summon gave me Maid Chloe. And 5 Iron fans. I'm ok with this...

Last edited:

ByteCulture

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Ok so out of those you've listed I would go with:

Armin
Destina
MA Ken
Surin or Iseria (Surin looks like she could be great for attacking in PvP).

You'll have Armin for shield and Destina for heals and debuffs. Ken can go ham and Surin/Iseria will just DPS down stuff.

Tieria recently got nerfed so she's not as good as she once was so I wouldn't field her in PvP personally.

I also noticed you don't have Silk listed? You should try and unlock her since she is free and is amazing in PvP for her Haste/Slow abilities.

Iam farming SILK right now... i always forget about the farmable heroes.... x-x 100 Azimus to go now,

Draggyrider

Oct 30, 2017
20 rolls, just 1 gold card, but at least Lots is new. He came on the last roll just as I was going to complain about the horrible RNG.

The 20 rolls + the xmas event gave me the gold transmit stones to do ML. I got Celestial Mercedes! Finally a non 3* ML (out of 5 tries). I don't see much talk of here, but going to level her just cos she's sorta rare. I'm guessing a Crit /Crit Damage set for her?

I'm not sure how they are going to balance other chars around Bellona. % Max HP is pretty hard to powercreep without obsoleting everything else. Its not like poison which you can counter with Resistance. I don't think it gets affected by DEF either (plus she has built in DEF break) The closest parallel to Bellona is probably Cidd, who trades the %HP damage + AOE for a permanent speed buff and super-effective damage on S3. Bellona is probably better though.

Bellona + Yuna would be a pretty great dps combi. You get Def Break, ATK & Speed buff, lots of AOE. Even the ST DPS is ok cos of the %HP.

Last edited:
Nov 3, 2017
For a game with so many appealing character designs, it really astounds me that a group of supposedly conscious people could have chosen Ras as a protagonist.

Like holy shit, this guy is like white rice turned into an anime character. He feels more like a fucking send up of generic protagonists

okita

Oct 25, 2017
Well Bellona is op, tried more rolls went all in (aka no more BMs only salt left) and didn't get her lol Of course got the artifact just to add more salt fml

Last edited:

Biestmann

Oct 25, 2017
8cdfLOs.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.