• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fellow

Oct 27, 2017
I don't care that base 3* artifacts only give 1 powder, I still get a certain degree of satisfaction in immediately pulverizing the daily pull into something down-the-line useful. Takes the sting out just a little.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
40 pulls for Bella - sadly i didnt get, great to see that she is OP though - grats to everyone that got her, seems like an amazing unit.

40 pulls allowed me to do another ML pull....which resulted in Sven. Welp, quite disappointing day overall haha.

Here's my logic - there's debate here and there about who to 6* for farming, some people say to curate your friends list and only have friends with units who can solo farm levels while you bring fodder. But in my experience, you'll be going after catalysts, not just exp. Not only do you get more exp for harder levels, but some catalyst levels are too hard for a lot of characters to solo. Which is why I like Ravi as my leader, so I can bring anybody and she'll get it done. I'm rarely gated by time more than stamina, so I try to do the hardest stages possible especially in events that might have epic catalysts I want. Likewise I try to add a lot of people from here, not just +13 ML Kens, so I don't always get the perfect friend carry.

As someone with a Vildred I'll probably still prioritize Axegod if I get him tonight. I use him from my friends list quite often and he seems pretty survivable on top of great AOE.

Thanks for your input - i decided to go with Axegod....when it comes to difficult content he is just too essential while the other options seems like nice to haves but ill be fine if get them later. Now i need to farm him up lvl 60.

Draggyrider

Oct 30, 2017
What do you guys think of this somewhat unconventional team?

Destina Tank Lead
Dingo
Requiemroar
Celestial Mercedes

Destina and Dingo can both debuff cleanse. Dingo's cooldown reduction should let Destina spam heals, Requiemroar spam Def debuff & CR increase, CL Mercedes spam her spells. Thinking it would be good especially against bosses that can steal buffs.

Shito

Oct 26, 2017
Speaking about the new artefact shop!
As you probably read in my awesome adventures in trying to pull Kise, I now have 5 Alexa's Basket, and I'm now wondering: should I just keep one and use the 4 other ones to limit break it, or wouldn't it better to just pulverize the dupes? That artefact doesn't really seem useful, I'm currently leaning on the "TAKE THE POWDER!!" solution...

Biestmann

Oct 25, 2017
Speaking about the new artefact shop!
As you probably read in my awesome adventures in trying to pull Kise, I now have 5 Alexa's Basket, and I'm now wondering: should I just keep one and use the 4 other ones to limit break it, or wouldn't it better to just pulverize the dupes? That artefact doesn't really seem useful, I'm currently leaning on the "TAKE THE POWDER!!" solution...

I'd do nothing with it for now, and simply pulverize it once you can create enough powder for a 5* artefact currently in the shop that you want.

Icarus

Oct 26, 2017
I'm out of bookmarks but I still want Bellona. :(

Back to levelling up phantasmas for me now...

Owzers

Oct 26, 2017
I'm getting accustomed to pulling characters and don't want to adjust to the next iffy patch. I declare good pulls forever.

eyeball_kid

Oct 25, 2017
Bellona has a 4% target max HP bonus damage on her S1, making her a stronger single-target dps than I expected, and her S3 can be spammed quite a lot. Now I feel like it would be a mistake not to roll on her.

Edit: Used all my 580 BM, didn't get Bellona. But, in compensation, I got Charlotte and Aramintha, Schuri, and the ML summon gave me Maid Chloe. And 5 Iron fans. I'm ok with this...

Bellona's S3 even procs from dual attacks. It's crazy. But congrats, those are some good pulls regardless. I've had Schuri sidelined for a while because I use Silk everywhere, but I guess I should take another look at him.

And welcome to Club Chloe. ;) I've really warmed up to her. I haven't invested much in her skillwise yet, but am running Speed/HP sets and have Ranon's artifact to enhance her speed. The tier list recommends full HP, but IMO it's better to get her turns faster because you want that revive/attack buff from her S3 always up. And those blips of health she does every turn add up -- my level 50 Chloe with +2 on her S2 passively heals for 600ish. Her stun off the S1 has also come in handy, especially paired with Armin where I get two chances to stun.

Owzers

Oct 26, 2017
Any of the Guild leaders around? I applied to the two resetera ones and I think they are now full!

My community!
EpicReset isn't full, but we don't accept people who reroll more than 10 times. But also I think a leader has to be aware and I'm not sure who our leaders resetera name is. I think we should make me a sub leader thing, but those might be limited to two and I can't beat anyone in a fight. Also your guild message is different from player message so your Junoshi application looks like everyone else if the leaders aren't paying attention.

Oct 25, 2017
EpicReset isn't full, but we don't accept people who reroll more than 10 times. But also I think a leader has to be aware and I'm not sure who our leaders resetera name is. I think we should make me a sub leader thing, but those might be limited to two and I can't beat anyone in a fight. Also your guild message is different from player message so your Junoshi application looks like everyone else if the leaders aren't paying attention.

My heart, she breaks.

Guild message hmmm, can I resend it >.>

eyeball_kid

Oct 25, 2017
They really need to redesign the character list, it's becoming a bit unwieldy with 150 characters/dupes/wolves/monsters all jumbled together. At least give us an alphabetical sort. And preferably a way to filter out non-heroes.

eyeball_kid

Oct 25, 2017
Did they redo Arky's attack animation, or am I imagining things? I don't remember seeing the lightning bolts and the magic circle before.

Owzers

Oct 26, 2017
Commander Lorina done, these specialty quests are something alright. I don't have axe guy so I'm out of the quest game until Hazel. The one thing I'm trying to do is level up my best gear first and not waste resources. Doesn't always work when you want to see what the stats roll on new things.

Last edited:

Fellow

Oct 27, 2017
Grats on Lorina. She's a staple on my team and with a bit of in investing she hits like a truck.

Owzers

Oct 26, 2017
Grats on Lorina. She's a staple on my team and with a bit of in investing she hits like a truck.
There just isn't enough resources to make use of more characters. I finally got my first six star, Kise, trying to build a wyvern team around her but I lack debuffers and am not eager to spend 6 mologora on Taranor guard for the defense break and hope Ken can keep burning on wyvern 9. Stuck at 8 because of this.

Laiza

Oct 25, 2017
20 rolls, just 1 gold card, but at least Lots is new. He came on the last roll just as I was going to complain about the horrible RNG.

The 20 rolls + the xmas event gave me the gold transmit stones to do ML. I got Celestial Mercedes! Finally a non 3* ML (out of 5 tries). I don't see much talk of here, but going to level her just cos she's sorta rare. I'm guessing a Crit /Crit Damage set for her?

I'm not sure how they are going to balance other chars around Bellona. % Max HP is pretty hard to powercreep without obsoleting everything else. Its not like poison which you can counter with Resistance. I don't think it gets affected by DEF either (plus she has built in DEF break) The closest parallel to Bellona is probably Cidd, who trades the %HP damage + AOE for a permanent speed buff and super-effective damage on S3. Bellona is probably better though.

Bellona + Yuna would be a pretty great dps combi. You get Def Break, ATK & Speed buff, lots of AOE. Even the ST DPS is ok cos of the %HP.
It is affected by defense like all other damage is. But yeah, she has def down anyway so what does it matter? Heh.

It's hard to see them releasing someone stronger than her in all kinds of content any time soon, but then again, we had Diene not too long ago, so...
For a game with so many appealing character designs, it really astounds me that a group of supposedly conscious people could have chosen Ras as a protagonist.

Like holy shit, this guy is like white rice turned into an anime character. He feels more like a fucking send up of generic protagonists
Ras is mostly fine. I mean, yeah, his visual design is horribly generic, but his characterization is pretty great as a dude who's lived hundreds of years through six failed wars against an all-powerful archdemon.

Okay, they really should have cooled off on all the white (SO MUCH WHITE), but as the embodiment of the goddess Diche's will to protect Orbis, he makes sense. Just... needs a little bit of visual distinctiveness, yeah.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Question....do we have a list of units that are supposed to get class changes in the future ? I know Hazel got teased, but i remember there being others...

Commander Lorina done, these specialty quests are something alright. I don't have axe guy so I'm out of the quest game until Hazel. The one thing I'm trying to do is level up my best gear first and not waste resources. Doesn't always work when you want to see what the stats roll on new things.
Grats on Commander Lorina - brutal grind xD

Fellow

Oct 27, 2017
There just isn't enough resources to make use of more characters. I finally got my first six star, Kise, trying to build a wyvern team around her but I lack debuffers and am not eager to spend 6 mologora on Taranor guard for the defense break and hope Ken can keep burning on wyvern 9. Stuck at 8 because of this.

I feel you. Out of Mologoras completely after investing on 3 peeps heavily and less than 800k gold left not to mention the poor drop rate on catalysts. Not enough resources to go around so the struggle is real.

Owzers

Oct 26, 2017
I've never gotten crazy damage from challenger dominiel, what am I doing wrong? Usually hits the same as any other dps. I'm tempted to try a c.dom, yuna, bellona, destina party which sounds good in theory but might just be low dmg and squishy

^^ twisted fangs and tooths are shared by a bunch of people I have too, used five fangs for Kise s3, have none for Lorina s3.

Last edited:

psynergyadept

Oct 26, 2017
didn't get this Bellona but did get Roy Mustang :p

Aramintha has been a game changer for me; also grinded and got both Silk and Lorina and I'm definitely felling my team has buffed up!

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
So I just got to 6.1 and noticed I still have 5 days to beat Serila.

My problem is the only Blue characters I have are Rima and Aither.

Should I level Rima or do the quests to unlock Alexa and use her?

Shito

Oct 26, 2017
I'd do nothing with it for now, and simply pulverize it once you can create enough powder for a 5* artefact currently in the shop that you want.
That's probably just what I'll end up doing yeah...
Bellona's quest gave me my second Aurius! This comes just in time so I don't have to switch it from Cecilia to Armin.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Do we have a free/farmable def breaker in the game ?
So I just got to 6.1 and noticed I still have 5 days to beat Serila.

My problem is the only Blue characters I have are Rima and Aither.

Should I level Rima or do the quests to unlock Alexa and use her?

What does your team like or where specific is the issue ?
If you lack Blue DPS then Alexa is a perfect choice as a boss killer.

You should be able to get a team running that can clear the lower difficulty 10 times for the Reward.

Staab

Oct 28, 2017
60 pulls down the drain trying to get Bellona but no.. instead I got two 5*: Sez (dupe and he's already 6*) and Tenebria, as well as some 4*: Armina and from ML I got: General Purrgis... I'm kinda sad :(

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Do we have a free/farmable def breaker in the game ?

What does your team like or where specific is the issue ?
If you lack Blue DPS then Alexa is a perfect choice as a boss killer.

You should be able to get a team running that can clear the lower difficulty 10 times for the Reward.

I've just been abusing supports to get to 6.1.

I have level 24 Destina, level 28 Aither, level 28 Ras, Level 24 Carmainrose, and level 23 Helga.

Destina is my only 5* and Mercedes my only 4*.

If Alexa works as a boss killer I'll grab her.

Nirran

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
60 pulls down the drain trying to get Bellona but no.. instead I got two 5*: Sez (dupe and he's already 6*) and Tenebria, as well as some 4*: Armina and from ML I got: General Purrgis... I'm kinda sad :(

Count yourself pretty luck on how many 5* you got. I pulled over 200 times and only got a dupe Kayron which really hurt.

Oct 25, 2017
I've just been abusing supports to get to 6.1.

I have level 24 Destina, level 28 Aither, level 28 Ras, Level 24 Carmainrose, and level 23 Helga.

Destina is my only 5* and Mercedes my only 4*.

If Alexa works as a boss killer I'll grab her.
I ended up with my main two in the 30s by the time I made it to chapter 6. Ravi was my starter 5* though, so i had more damage to work with. I autobattled the base version of Serila pretty easily.

Though if you didnt do any of the side quest paths then that makes sense. You could throw some stigma at popping out penguins to level up quickly a bit more.

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I ended up with my main two in the 30s by the time I made it to chapter 6. Ravi was my starter 5* though, so i had more damage to work with. I autobattled the base version of Serila pretty easily.

Though if you didnt do any of the side quest paths then that makes sense. You could throw some stigma at popping out penguins to level up quickly a bit more.

Yeah I was worried about missing out on her so I just focused on unlocking it.

I actually have a lot of blue penguins so I'll try and unlock Alexa and jump her up.

BumperLips

Dec 2, 2017
I've never gotten crazy damage from challenger dominiel, what am I doing wrong? Usually hits the same as any other dps. I'm tempted to try a c.dom, yuna, bellona, destina party which sounds good in theory but might just be low dmg and squishy

^^ twisted fangs and tooths are shared by a bunch of people I have too, used five fangs for Kise s3, have none for Lorina s3.

Just need to abuse characters that trigger multiple attacks/turns and aoe. The only thing it doesn't work well on is a boss without adds, and then you can try and abuse characters that get extra turns naturally like Kluri, or on soulburn.
And make sure you soulburn her S1, because that's where most of the dmg comes from since it's a 100% multiplier.

Mio

Oct 16, 2018
I did a ML pull yesterday and I was surprised by Biblio.
I got my first ML 5*, not the one I wanted unfortunately and I'm not sure he will see any use, but at least I can e-peen him on the virtue of being a rare 5* ML unit.

Arbiter Vildred.

I want Maid Chloe!

Lirose

May 30, 2018
Did around 80 summons, was a good session for me. Got Bellona, Iseria, Iron Fan and other useful 4s and artifacts. Equipment (also unequip) and resource costs are a huge barrier in this game. There are a couple other heroes which have been sitting around that I want to try out but don't have the resources to build them up.

So what exactly governs a follow up attack from another character?

If you look at the hero stats, there is a stat for dual chance attack which is fixed at 5% for all heroes. There are also some artifacts that can increase the chance like Rose Hargana and Inifinity Basket.

Owzers

Oct 26, 2017
My ml summon was fighter maya. she's apparently awful. Team Bellona cares not for ML pulls.

Buff fighter maya right after Ken gets the buff he deserves.

Last edited:

Mio

Oct 16, 2018
Due to the incredible damage Bellona can deal to bosses, for you users that have her consider buying the Bloodstone from the shop if you don't have it already.

A +15 bloodstone will net heals that surpass Celestine and Amaryllis with Bellona's S1 against high HP bosses.

eyeball_kid

Oct 25, 2017
Due to the incredible damage Bellona can deal to bosses, for you users that have her consider buying the Bloodstone from the shop if you don't have it already.

A +15 bloodstone will net heals that surpass Celestine and Amaryllis with Bellona's S1 against high HP bosses.

Yeah, I was just trying that out. My +9 Bloodstone is already more effective with my level 38 Bellona than it is on my level 50 Silk, by at least twice as much. Though it's always a toss-up for me for the passive heal vs. the 30% extra damage from assist attacks with Rosa Hargana. +15 is a bit rich for my blood right now though. ;)

I was just doing some runs on the Forest Altar without my normal Hazel and Sez team, and I didn't realize until now how effective their Unhealable combo is at preventing the boss from doing its big heals. Makes the fights much shorter with them in the mix.

LowParry

Oct 26, 2017

What currency is that anyway?

Mio

Oct 16, 2018
What currency is that anyway?

It's a currency obtained by burning your unused artifacts. Like all the 3 stars we keep getting from the gacha.

A 3 star artifact gives 1 point.
A 4 star gives 8 points.
A 5 star gives 30 points.

You need 180 to buy the bloodstone. It's a slow grind but achievable.

Consider that they said they will change/rotate the artifacts in the shop every month.

Status
Not open for further replies.