• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Seeing how nuts Bellona is really tempts me into pulling more. Which I know is a mistake. I wonder will she get nerfed, IIRC Ravi is the only 5* unit thats got nerfed so far?

Mio

Oct 16, 2018
Lidica is the char I want more than anyone else regardless of her class/skills/element etc...

But I honestly hope she doesn't hit the next banner, because I'm quite short on bookmarks.

Owzers

Oct 26, 2017
Lidica is the char I want more than anyone else regardless of her class/skills/element etc...

But I honestly hope she doesn't hit the next banner, because I'm quite short on bookmarks.
I heard she's reckless on the battlefield.

Discord tier list thing has malfunctioned, whoever runs it has gone mad with power, lowering things like people don't have investments.

Last edited:

durrrklin

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The Best Coast
I've never gotten crazy damage from challenger dominiel, what am I doing wrong? Usually hits the same as any other dps. I'm tempted to try a c.dom, yuna, bellona, destina party which sounds good in theory but might just be low dmg and squishy

^^ twisted fangs and tooths are shared by a bunch of people I have too, used five fangs for Kise s3, have none for Lorina s3.
It's all about stacking her passive and triggering the Kal'adra artifact. From what I've seen you need 2 units that need to proc C.D.'s passive by landing crits with an AoE attack making it so she gains a ton of stacks with her S2. They should also be able to land some form of debuff because you want to also get the Kal'adra to activate to add its damage multiplier. Armor seems pretty standard aside from having one right side armor have %Crit Damage as a main stat.

Last edited:

Owzers

Oct 26, 2017
I have been using ancient sheath on c.dom. I will request that Smilegate gives me non-dupes. I have a good crit damage inc necklace.

Oct 25, 2017
I wish there was some kind of secondary storage space where you can store phantasmas/penguins/heros you dont want cluttering your roster, but i guess that would go against the expanding the space with skystones.

I've got 3 copies of rose, and 4 copies of dominiel, that i'm leaving for the possibility of pulling their superior counterparts. And also started farming more Serila after maxing her Imprint out for even the slightest possibility of her getting a moonlight version. Along with the subpar 3* moonlight units i'm hesitant to fodder off, thats about 20 slots just idling there. Add Phantasmas and Penguins it goes to 40!

tenor.gif

ButtButt

Oct 30, 2017
What's with all the connection issues the last few days? I couldn't even get past the login screen just now...

eyeball_kid

Oct 25, 2017
PSA: I recommend bumping Heart of Orbis to 2/3/(2 or 3). With that you get 24000 gold and 6 skystones every 8 hours, with a 35-50% chance of a 200% bonus on top making it 78000g and 18 skystones. I've been getting that bonus quite a bit. It's also nice to not have passive currency revenue being wasted at night.

I smell compensation. I'm constantly having to close the game after getting stuck on the stage clear.

We used to get compensation for any minor blip in service. It's been days of having to force quit the game because the battles are stuck, and not one gift. Whatever they did to their servers they need to undo.

Last edited:

Biestmann

Oct 25, 2017
Seems they finally made an official statement:

Dear players, we know it took us a while, but we have identified the source of the connection issues that have been occuring throughout the past few days. Unfortunately, after adding Bellona to our database, it seems her high damage numbers have caused intense stress on our servers. To that end, the fix we will employ tonight replaces her current skill set with that of Ken. We hope that will bring the server performance back to its intended state. We deeply apologize for the inconvenience caused, and will announce further compensation at a later date.

http://page.onstove.com/epicseven/g...n,html_remove&afterBack=true&boardKey=e7en002

ButtButt

Oct 30, 2017

Dear players, we know it took us a while, but we have identified the source of the connection issues that have been occuring throughout the past few days. Unfortunately, after adding Bellona to our database, it seems her high damage numbers have caused intense stress on our servers. To that end, the fix we will employ tonight replaces her current skill set with that of Ken. We hope that will bring the server performance back to its intended state. We deeply apologize for the inconvenience caused, and will announce further compensation at a later date.

http://page.onstove.com/epicseven/g...n,html_remove&afterBack=true&boardKey=e7en002

Lol, imagine the amount of people that would quit if this were true...

eyeball_kid

Oct 25, 2017
I just got what I assume is a maintenance alert pop-up. I say assume because it was in Korean. So hopefully they've got a solution.

durrrklin

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The Best Coast
I wish there was some kind of secondary storage space where you can store phantasmas/penguins/heros you dont want cluttering your roster, but i guess that would go against the expanding the space with skystones.

I've got 3 copies of rose, and 4 copies of dominiel, that i'm leaving for the possibility of pulling their superior counterparts. And also started farming more Serila after maxing her Imprint out for even the slightest possibility of her getting a moonlight version. Along with the subpar 3* moonlight units i'm hesitant to fodder off, thats about 20 slots just idling there. Add Phantasmas and Penguins it goes to 40!

tenor.gif
They did limit break improvements for artifacts so I'm hoping they do that for units for some ez ML feeding.

You had me going for second.

giphy.gif

ButtButt

Oct 30, 2017
Servers back up from maintenance, no compensation at all.

Edit: Nevermind got some energy and leifs.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Discord tier list has added Bellona and lowered the rating average giving some very different scores outta 10. Ken sitting at 5.1/10

tenor.gif

(....most likely pre-update rating on Ken :P )

Shito

Oct 26, 2017
Hmmm, Kise is noted higher than Bellona is? That makes me less guilty about pushing for her, sacrificing the chances I could have to get Bellona!

Also, yeah, I'm not one to usually complain, but I do feel like those server problems would have deserved some kind of compensation!
Hopefully they are just waiting to see if they managed to adress the problem and fix it before delivering some!

EDIT: ok, 3 leifs and 60 energy for compensation, that's at least a little bit of something ^^

Last edited:

Biestmann

Oct 25, 2017
This rating redo rubs me the wrong way. Some of these score differences make no sense to me. Not to mention, just going for a 1.0-5.0 rating seems like it would serve their scale a lot better overall.

Draggyrider

Oct 30, 2017
You can do a multi pull at a certain number of bookmarks?

The last limited banner (Diene), the rate for 5* hero was 1.0% (less than the usual 1.25%) but you could only get Diene (normal rate up is 0.8%). It also had a pity mechanic where you were guaranteed Diene after 120 pulls. This was the only time the pity mechanic appeared, but I'm keeping a stash of 600 bookmarks just in case it ever appears again.

What do you guys think of this somewhat unconventional team?

Destina Tank Lead
Dingo
Requiemroar
Celestial Mercedes

Destina and Dingo can both debuff cleanse. Dingo's cooldown reduction should let Destina spam heals, Requiemroar spam Def debuff & CR increase, CL Mercedes spam her spells. Thinking it would be good especially against bosses that can steal buffs.
No feedback on this team? How about just the Destina/Dingo/Requiemroar core

Euxantius

Dec 31, 2018
How's everyone here been faring in arena? I'm in Master III and seem to have hit a wall. Most of my opponents are running 3 or even 4 60s and either out-sustain me or out-burst me. My team has been:

Chaos Axe (60) (best boy)
ML Coli (50) (best girl)
Diene (50) (best ubiquitous skill spammer)
?

My fourth was Sez for a long time, but he's fallen off for me, especially as there aren't many good Fire targets to burst down these days. Been experimenting with Kayron or Tenebria for my fourth slot. Has anyone had much luck running either of them?

Goda

Oct 26, 2017
Toronto
How's everyone here been faring in arena? I'm in Master III and seem to have hit a wall. Most of my opponents are running 3 or even 4 60s and either out-sustain me or out-burst me. My team has been:

ML Coli (50) (best girl)
?

My fourth was Sez for a long time, but he's fallen off for me, especially as there aren't many good Fire targets to burst down these days. Been experimenting with Kayron or Tenebria for my fourth slot. Has anyone had much luck running either of them?

I would say throw in Kayron into your team comp. Having Diene on your team means his S1 will almost always be blinding the whole enemy team. If you have dust devil as well it'll make him even more effective.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
No feedback on this team? How about just the Destina/Dingo/Requiemroar core

I mean every team that features Requimroar is already at least solid :-D
Destina is a great healer/tank and the two other are nice as well. I dont see why this team would perform quite well.

I assume you have the fitting artifacts for that squad ? Especially for Destina and Requimroar they would make a big difference.

Fellow

Oct 27, 2017
How do F2P gamers get their stash of Skystones in this game? 🤔

Once I reached Master in Arena ranking, I just parked my butt there and enjoy the small weekly addition of crystals. Dailies are very important, and heart of orbis with the bonus possibility maxed out is another. And of course daily login bonuses (I think 80 crystals every 6-7 days) on top. It may feel like a trickle, but it adds up steadily.

MonsterBoop

Oct 27, 2017
Starts autobattle during Montmorancy's battle in abyss 52.
tenor.gif
That was a silly floor. I also auto battled it once I got rid of her adds lol

ML Coli (50) (best girl)
?

Sez can do magic (or could when I was still facing real arena opponents instead of just farming npcs). With him, you just get your whole team to beat on one person (doesn't have to be a fire target) and use his S3 to finish them off. That will typically kill or seriously wound another one or two opponents. I used him to climb to Master IV.

Draggyrider

Oct 30, 2017
I mean every team that features Requimroar is already at least solid :-D
Destina is a great healer/tank and the two other are nice as well. I dont see why this team would perform quite well.

I assume you have the fitting artifacts for that squad ? Especially for Destina and Requimroar they would make a big difference.

Well, mainly because I haven't heard of anyone using a team like that, so it was purely theory crafting. My team wasn't fully geared yet, so Dingo and Requiemroar are a bit lacking in damage right now, so I wasn't sure if i have the DPS to beat a fight where the boss gains ATK every turn, with just a single DPS

As for artifacts, probably not. I still don't have a candlestick for Destina despite all my rolls, so she's been making do with Water's Origin (my only Soul weaver artifact). Requiemroar probably wants Celestine/Rod of Amaryllis? I don't have those either. The good artifacts i have are mostly concentrated in Thief / Ranger/ mage. I have Infinity Basket/ Rosa / Dust Devil /Elyha's Knife

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hmmm, Kise is noted higher than Bellona is? That makes me less guilty about pushing for her, sacrificing the chances I could have to get Bellona!

I would certainly be happy with Kise but at the same time I wouldn't put a whole amount of stock in how "accurate" that community tier list is.

Shito

Oct 26, 2017
I would certainly be happy with Kise but at the same time I wouldn't put a whole amount of stock in how "accurate" that community tier list is.
Oh yeah, I agree, those notes are not indicative of anything, in the end: I'm certainly not going to stop using my Cecilia because she's only a 6.3 now!
But I quite like this list for the recommended equip sets and artifacts, I must admit. It helps giving a good idea of what to aim for on certain units you haven't followed much about.

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Oh yeah, I agree, those notes are not indicative on a lot, in the end! I'm certainly not going to stop using my Cecilia because she's only a 6.3 now!
But I quite like this list for the recommended equip sets and artifacts, I must admit. It helps giving a good idea of what to aim for on certain units you haven't followed much about.

Yeah I find the gear and artifact suggestions by far the most useful. The best tier lists/guides have write-ups explaining how to use/how useful the character is which this one could do with. The most recent score adjustment seems odd, Cecilia going to 6.3, Krau to 8.6, Destina to 7.6 (a full point less useful than Achates and Angelica), etc.

MonsterBoop

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, I feel Destina/Ruele score changes to be pretty egregious especially when compared to Achates/Angelica. I haven't used Angelica but when I used Achates alongside my Ruele (who, granted, has 3k more hp than Achates), the performance was notably less satisfactory.

I'm not sure a tier list that rates each character against each other is all that useful if the ceiling had to be increased for dps characters and caused healers to score lower as a result. At least that looks like what happened. That or the change was half baked. Either way, the scores on there don't seem reliable to me anymore. I'll give it some time, see if they do something. Ranking characters against others in their class could be a decent solution, but given how fluid classes are in this game, that could prove to have its own challenges.

Owzers

Oct 26, 2017
When it comes to tier lists, what you're seeing and what you're reading is not what's happening. Ken and Destina top tier, so many people are saying so.

Arena matchmaking needs to account for lvl 60 and skill increases or something, every team that's offered shouldn't be substantially further along than me.

Last edited:

galvenize

Oct 25, 2017
bellona got me to drop cash on the rank up pack which makes it the first pack I ever bought in this game. (+ 2 monthlies).

I didn't get her, just a bunch of 4* and 5* artifacts but at least it granted me enough to do one ML summon which landed me C.dominiel. At least I don't feel too bad about the 30 dollas.

All in all I feel ML summons have been kind to me when I think about it. Since I started playing I got the following in order of acquirement:
1)Celeste 3*
2)Shooting Star Achates 4*
3)Wanderer Silk 4*
4)Wanda 3*
5)Hurado 3*
6)Sven 3*
7)C.dom 4*

I have seen worse.

Icarus

Oct 26, 2017
bellona got me to drop cash on the rank up pack which makes it the first pack I ever bought in this game. (+ 2 monthlies).

I didn't get her, just a bunch of 4* and 5* artifacts but at least it granted me enough to do one ML summon which landed me C.dominiel. At least I don't feel too bad about the 30 dollas.

All in all I feel ML summons have been kind to me when I think about it. Since I started playing I got the following in order of acquirement:
1)Celeste 3*
2)Shooting Star Achates 4*
3)Wanderer Silk 4*
4)Wanda 3*
5)Hurado 3*
6)Sven 3*
7)C.dom 4*

I have seen worse.
My Moonlight summons since launch have been:

1) Lorina
2) Celeste
3) Gunther
4) Wanda
5) Shooting Star Archates
6) Pyllis
7) Arowell
8) Arowell

I feel I have been hard done by. :'(

eyeball_kid

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, that tier list is trash. Hazel at 6.5? Mistychain at 6.6? Just no. Their artifact notes are helpful, but that's about it.

Fellow

Oct 27, 2017
My ML summons have been more kind to me than normal pulls in this game.

1) Celeste
2) Auxiliary Lots
3) Blood Blade Karin (love her design)
4) Shadow Rose
5) Arowell (because everyone needs Arowell)
6) Crimson Armin

3* ML summon I'd love to get from my next upcoming pull - Pyllis, Doris, Chaos Sect Axe or Requiemroar. Any of those'd make me happy.

...not that I'll have the resources to do anything with them, but still.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.