• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Icarus

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah I think I'm done until they rework some systems. I'll do my dailies and that's it.

Oh well, onto the next one.
Yep the drop rates on this game are incredibly bad. I saved up a good 700 bookmarks and spent them all on Bellona banner and didn't get her it took the wind out of my sail.

I mean I've been playing global since launch and I only have 1 4* ML summon in Archates. It just doesn't reaffirm me wanting to keep collecting shards and bookmarks only to be punched in the gut again when another character banner rolls around and I don't get him/her.

Draggyrider

Oct 30, 2017
1550 bookmarks for Violet.

Nothing.

95.56% chance to get him. Nope. Fuck this stupid ass game. Not worth it when the developers can't even see the issues with the game.

Bad luck there, this is why I haven't pulled since Diene banner. Pity rates should be mandatory.

On another note, whats the best way to level gear? Right now i'm just doing Side story and upgrading with the green and brown equipment dropped. Blue and purple are sold for $$$

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Free 4*/5* ticket resulted in Schuri dupe.

Was a bit disappointed at first, but he has a useful imprint so not too bad.

Shito

Oct 26, 2017
I got YET ANOTHER Clarissa... S imprint by now.
... why don't you want to come to me, Angelica?! ^^

ButtButt

Oct 30, 2017
zKIu1B9.jpg

How did everyone do with their 4-5* summon ticket from the check in event? I got Yufine but have no idea if she's good/worth building or not.

Dee Dee

Nov 2, 2017
I must have missed a day, I didn't get that ticket yet.
Got a ML pull from the normal daily login gold transmit stones though:
Church of Ilryos Axe

How good is he still after the nerf?

Also, to noone's suprise, the Mystic Summon gave me a 3* artifact.

Zafir

Oct 25, 2017
Dupe 4* Schuri. :/

The guild wars pull gave me a dupe dust devil which was better at least.

Fellow

Oct 27, 2017
Man, apparently most of us are getting a Schuri for the 4-5* ticket. What are the odds?

Guild Wars pull gave me a Helga. SIGH.

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Dupe Els Fist from the mystic summon, it's shit that artefacts are even in that pool. Got Cidd from the login ticket which I'm happy with as I need decent PvP units. Course it'll take at least two weeks to get a few skill ups for him but what can you do. Got Wanderer Silk from a ML pull, she seems...mediocre.

Mupod

Oct 25, 2017
4-5* ticket got me Clarissa who I actually really wanted. Dunno when or how I'll use, but hey I'll worry about that later.

Rokuren

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Got Lots from the ticket and Carminerose from Mystic summon; not too exciting. Was kind of hoping for a dupe Clarissa/Schuri as I still need to get them to 5*.

Draggyrider

Oct 30, 2017
Day behind on the 4-5 Summons, so nothing for me today. As for the Mystic, I'm going to wait till candlestick or some other nice artifact is in the pool before rolling.

Shito

Oct 26, 2017
I'm torn on the mystic summon: Rosa Hargana is in the next rotation, which I sooooo want to get for my Bellona, but the other artifacts and heroes are less interesting for my box, sooooo...
And yes, I know, it's stupid, it's going to be a 3* artifact either way in the end. :p

commish

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Got yet another Angelica. I think I'm up to 5 or 6 of her. My kingdom for a schuri

MonsterBoop

Oct 27, 2017
I got Armin from the 4-5* ticket which is pretty cool. I've wanted her since release but I have F.Kluri now so Armin is gonna sit on the bench for awhile. Just don't have the resources to build another unit when I already have another really good unit that fills a similar role.

Still, I am happy with the result.

DeejayDoom

Oct 25, 2017
Dupe Silk, and dupe Cecilia from the daily roll (character that i never used). Also 3 days ago was Destina dupe from the daily roll and my last 5 ML have been all dupes (including Elson and Lorina). I mean, given you usually can only equip decently like 5-6 chars i don't have an issue with so many imprints.

Shito

Oct 26, 2017
Yes, I would loooooove a Surin!
Do you have a Sigret to pair her with? If so she's even BETTER!

Dee Dee

Nov 2, 2017
Got Surin. She any good?
Yes, I would loooooove a Surin!
Do you have a Sigret to pair her with? If so she's even BETTER!
I paired her with Haste, since her S3 scales damage off of Bleed debuffs. I'm very happy with that. (Works better for Sigret, but what can you do.)
In addition to Hazel becoming a good support for all-fire teams after specialty change, this works really well.

Since PvP is dominated by tanky water types often (Diene, Krau, Angelica...), she's not so popular, but she works great for me in Golem Hunt so far.
Some people also use her in Wyvern to keep the Boss debuffed.

Mr.Deadshot

Oct 27, 2017
Karin dupe with 4-5 Ticket, well ...
But I can't complain. Got Angelica and Violet last weekend, so I am fine.
Getting characters to 5* is definitively more fun than get them to 6*, lol. I am working on getting the LVL 50 quests for Kluri and that Dogo atm. I will set Dogo on hold because I really have to get 1 or 2 6* to advance and be more useful in Guild Wars though.

Oct 25, 2017
Karin dupe with 4-5 Ticket, well ...
But I can't complain. Got Angelica and Violet last weekend, so I am fine.
Getting characters to 5* is definitively more fun than get them to 6*, lol. I am working on getting the LVL 50 quests for Kluri and that Dogo atm. I will set Dogo on hold because I really have to get 1 or 2 6* to advance and be more useful in Guild Wars though.
6* is such a fucking slog...

PancakeFlip

Oct 26, 2017
1550 bookmarks for Violet.

Nothing.

95.56% chance to get him. Nope. Fuck this stupid ass game. Not worth it when the developers can't even see the issues with the game.

Feel for you, absolutely do not blame your for calling it quits.

On another note, I had been holding out hope for Luna since global seems to really want her, are the devs aware of this? Its kind of sad to see reddit and other places hype her up for weeks on end getting disappointed over and over again. I see no reason to user her in the Lunar ads if we aren't ever going to get her.

I've really been working with what I've gotten which mostly isn't much since I've never been tempted to pull on anything after Destina which I missed. That idol character is a definite no for me. I did just pull Yufine who seems pretty good and gives that boost in utility i needed for dealing with powered up enemies. I also have better value in Dingo now that I have Mascot Hazel since he covers for her lack of removing debuffs so I'm set to make a full fire team.

yado

Oct 25, 2017
After pulling Diene I decided not to use my gems until I had enough for 120 pulls from the next limited banner. Getting burned by the Cecilia banner early on was a sobering experience.

PancakeFlip

Oct 26, 2017
How did everyone do with their 4-5* summon ticket from the check in event? I got Yufine but have no idea if she's good/worth building or not.

I got her, look at her kit, she designed to punish things that depend on buffs; third skill does more damage to buffed enemies, second skill removes buffs and silences. The S2 skill also speeds her up and gives her more attack so she can quickly get S2 back and use it to clear any other buff since it only removes one buff at a time (as in its an AOE but it doesn't clear multiple buffs on the enemies, just one on each of the ones she hits).

Euxantius

Dec 31, 2018
I must have missed a day, I didn't get that ticket yet.
Got a ML pull from the normal daily login gold transmit stones though:
Church of Ilryos Axe

How good is he still after the nerf?

He's very strong with his specialty change and a flexible inclusion for a lot of teams due to how much he brings. I think if you have strong-element sources of defense break (I.E. Bellona for your Earth team, superstar Ken for your Fire team) he may struggle to find a place in elemental teams, but his specialty makes him ludicrously durable on top of giving him an extra bleed and an attack debuff on his S2.

I got a dupe Tenebria from today's ticket, which I'm going to take as a sign to make her my next 6* and go bowling.

Ayato_Kanzaki

Nov 22, 2017
Another Coli from the ticket. Of course, what did I expect...

Now back up to 350 BM after the Bellona disaster (1400 used, no Bellona), waiting tomorrow's new banner (banners?) with expectations...

TwinBahamut

Jun 8, 2018
Got Yufine from the special ticket, which is really nice even if Earth is already my best element. I just got a Sigurd Scythe from my daily pull yesterday, too, and was wondering who to give it to, haha.

I really hope we get a good limited Fire character soon. I badly need one.

Status
Not open for further replies.