• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Should I keep a roll with Ravi and Armin or take a chance on my last 11 rolls? Got an Ancient Sheath to go with Ravi. My 3* was Kisis

Snormy

I'll think about it
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
Morizora's Forest
Should I keep a roll with Ravi and Armin or take a chance on my last 11 rolls? Got an Ancient Sheath to go with Ravi. My 3* was Kisis

These are great heroes but if you want to reroll that is fine too. Ravi was pretty much my tank and single target dps. I only had Ras who builds HP until I finished the normal story mode. Having Armin is probably not particularly useful synergy early on especially when Ravi gets meter when she takes hits. Armin is quite very good though, I see her very often and she is a nuisance in the arena.
Kiris is fantastic boss killer and seems pretty much vital in some of the raid bosses. As a 3 star though she is somewhat common.

If you like both heroes you can probably keep them. The early game hands out skystones like candy so you will get to pull quite a few heroes soon. A lot of the 3* heroes are also quite strong, some heroes that you can recruit by doing quests are also quite good such as Silk. If there is a particular hero you want it is probably a good idea to reroll for them I suppose. I went with Silk and Ravi and while I have no complaints in terms of their prowess in the game I despise their appearances and now I'm mostly stuck with them as they are my strongest and most leveled. Other characters I have are stuck playing catch up for now and doesn't quite fill out the same roles.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
These are great heroes but if you want to reroll that is fine too. Ravi was pretty much my tank and single target dps. I only had Ras who builds HP until I finished the normal story mode. Having Armin is probably not particularly useful synergy early on especially when Ravi gets meter when she takes hits. Armin is quite very good though, I see her very often and she is a nuisance in the arena.
Kiris is fantastic boss killer and seems pretty much vital in some of the raid bosses. As a 3 star though she is somewhat common.

If you like both heroes you can probably keep them. The early game hands out skystones like candy so you will get to pull quite a few heroes soon. A lot of the 3* heroes are also quite strong, some heroes that you can recruit by doing quests are also quite good such as Silk. If there is a particular hero you want it is probably a good idea to reroll for them I suppose. I went with Silk and Ravi and while I have no complaints in terms of their prowess in the game I despise their appearances and now I'm mostly stuck with them as they are my strongest and most leveled. Other characters I have are stuck playing catch up for now and doesn't quite fill out the same roles.

Thanks I decided to re-roll again based on the fact that damage units seem easier to roll. I ended up with Destina but a few rolls later into Chapter 2 I rolled an Angelica. I'm just going to keep pushing forward using minimal resources assuming I'll just use Silk or something later.

Should I focus on building Angelica or Destina?

commish

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Thanks I decided to re-roll again based on the fact that damage units seem easier to roll. I ended up with Destina but a few rolls later into Chapter 2 I rolled an Angelica. I'm just going to keep pushing forward using minimal resources assuming I'll just use Silk or something later.

Should I focus on building Angelica or Destina?

Both are good but Angelica's immunity can make a bunch of fights much, much easier.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Both are good but Angelica's immunity can make a bunch of fights much, much easier.

I don't know much about the game yet, is there a resource consideration since she's 4* vs Destina's 5? As in if I already have a 5 healer am I better off focusing resources elsewhere or saving them?

ButtButt

Oct 30, 2017
I don't know much about the game yet, is there a resource consideration since she's 4* vs Destina's 5? As in if I already have a 5 healer am I better off focusing resources elsewhere or saving them?

Making a 4* to 5* is relatively easy, making a 6* is a pain.

Angelica is worth building so I wouldn't worry about it.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Had enough for another ML pull. Good news - it was a new unit. Bad news - it was Gloomytrain.

Yikes - i need a break from pulls on ML.
I dont really care about Luna but might just start saving up for her and focus on units i already have at this point.
Diene and guard. Guard is just there for the def break. I might switch Yuna for Diene. Diene is great for the buff, but I think a speed buff and more dps might be faster.

Sounds quite straightforward to me - i assume all the units are 6* ?
Also have Kise but dont have the ressources to 6* her since i would need to 6* the water tank first to even survive....but maybe her 5* version can deliver once i have good gear on her.

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
I can't even care about pulling because the molagora system means that I won't be able to use my new unit for months.

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Who doesnt love waiting two weeks to get at least the -1 cooldown (which feels like the bare minimum required)?

Shito

Oct 26, 2017
That's in those moments that I pat myself on the back for being such the hoarder type of player: I have 26 molagoras, and 12 seeds... ^^

Rokuren

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Is the new unit any good?
If you ask the reddit she's a trashfire. Due to her transformation mechanic she has more limited use cases; she's unlikely to do anything outside of heal on shorter fights and without Iseria she doesn't seem to be much of a PVP unit.

I did end up getting her after some more pulls and I can say that I like her kit, she's fast, and combined with the Rod of Amaryllis I think she can do some decent healing. I don't have her gear to a point where I can have her survive in raid, I do think I'll get use out of her; but due to her aforementioned weaknesses I'd say it's fairly safe to avoid the banner if you want to.

PancakeFlip

Oct 26, 2017
Blew 1.5 million on crafting with more or less nothing to show for it.

This system is so damn bad, why are they so awful at communicating with concrete plans on dealing with it.

Less vaguness, more "Yeah, this system is ass, we are working on this specific fix and hoping to roll it out by x date"

Draggyrider

Oct 30, 2017
So what do you think the chances of us getting a limited banner next week, but without a pity rate (or one significantly higher than the 120 pulls)?

okita

Oct 25, 2017
So what do you think the chances of us getting a limited banner next week, but without a pity rate (or one significantly higher than the 120 pulls)?

People will riot if this happen lol At least from my point of view any changes should be communicated much earlier , it reduces the negative impact.

Icarus

Oct 26, 2017
Getting new characters every other week will grate on people because of the way you can't acquire enough Molagoras to keep up, even if you're a whale on the game.

Really hope they come up with an improved system or drops for them.

Seri

Oct 30, 2017
omg freaking got Sez today. Got Tamarine yesterday, freaking Tenebria a few days before that. GAME. I DONT HAVE ENOUGH RESORCES TO LEVEL ALL OF THIS. CALM DOWN PLEASE. What do? My current team of Lorina/Vildred/Tywin. Should I change out Vildred for Sez? I was using Rin for a healer but i think Tamarine is better? (never got Destina)

Snormy

I'll think about it
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
Morizora's Forest
omg freaking got Sez today. Got Tamarine yesterday, freaking Tenebria a few days before that. GAME. I DONT HAVE ENOUGH RESORCES TO LEVEL ALL OF THIS. CALM DOWN PLEASE. What do? My current team of Lorina/Vildred/Tywin. Should I change out Vildred for Sez? I was using Rin for a healer but i think Tamarine is better? (never got Destina)

Yo, share your luck with me, I pulled 3 monamancies and what must be my 10th Enott.

I think I read Vildred is still currently one of the best farmers while Sez is good farmer but also better for bosses.

I used Rin for quite some time, her heal is great but the sneaky Def down is very useful. I can't speak for Tam. I don't have her :<

eyeball_kid

Oct 25, 2017

Congrats! Sez is really good, better than Vildred for PVE I'd say. Especially if you have the R&L artifact or Dust Devil, due to his AOE secondary attack when the enemy is under 50% HP. At the least, you have a top tier water DPS.

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Got a full 50 tokens from that GW victory for some reason (try not to be jealous of the Exorcists Tonga I got from them). Have they outlined how the GW rewards are calculated anywhere?

SDBurton

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Any updates on open spots in the guild? Still looking for an active guild war clan.

yado

Oct 25, 2017
The guild I'm in has never had enough people to do a GB

tumblr_inline_o5loukJ5f11qk7hq5_500.gif

ButtButt

Oct 30, 2017
Got a full 50 tokens from that GW victory for some reason (try not to be jealous of the Exorcists Tonga I got from them). Have they outlined how the GW rewards are calculated anywhere?

Is it based on your attack wins? I only got 47 tokens with 2 wins and a draw.

I was really hoping for Sigret or Angelica (yea right) but I got 2x Judith instead :(

Yam's

Oct 27, 2017
Got Assassin Cidd from my ML pull. Now that's a character I'll agree to level up and gear. I really need a better second team for GW.

Draggyrider

Oct 30, 2017
Got past Abyss 58, now I finally have a full 2nd set of abyss gear. If I split it right, that should let 3 of my DPS have a lifesteal set.

So for those already doing Wyvern 9-11, how should I reconfigure my team to do this? I'm autoing 8 with Diene tank, Destina, Commander Lorina(60), Sez (60). I'm currently gearing up the Angelica and Taranor Guard (both on their way to 50)

So far, I'm thinking of Destina tank (will be replaced by Angelica when ready), Taranor Guard, Sez (for double debuffs). Who should take the last slot? Diene, Lorina or Requiemroar?

SaberX85

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Got 50 from guild war too(got mandolin)

The rewards are a bit weird, our 1st win got 33 tokens, 2nd win got 27 tokens, and this 3rd one got 50 tokens. No idea how they are counted

okita

Oct 25, 2017

The rewards may vary depending on the multiplier your guild is , 50 is for 6 wins during the war , your guild won the match and you are on the range of 3 x multiplier. I got 50 too I think on the next match EpicReset will be on 4x multiplier

Any updates on open spots in the guild? Still looking for an active guild war clan.

Owzers , I think we might have some spots open

Last edited:

Zafir

Oct 25, 2017
The amount of tokens you get depend on what tier your guild is at at. Each tier has a different multiplier for rewards. Everyone started at the second tier, so you've probably just moved up.

I only got 33 again for the win, but weve been unlucky with matchmaking.

Ayato_Kanzaki

Nov 22, 2017
I think I'll stay off ML summons and use 4-5* tickets instead until I get Angelica.

Still stuck on abyss 73. My attempt with Kyris failed (the golem still had 10% HP when he received a monster 150k heal). Well, one of the lessons I learned is that any hero with AoE must be banned or used manually. I'll make the next attempt after I 6* Surin and fit her with full lv85 purple/red gear, and +15 everything.

okita

Oct 25, 2017
Is Mystic Summon a really worthy? I'm 3 away from planning to summon with it.

It's a gamble you might be lucky, the odds aren't that good though and there is nothing to do with the tokens besides that , so it's more a matter when you will roll , you can look at the unities and artifacts on the pool to see if something interests you

Silent

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Got past Abyss 58, now I finally have a full 2nd set of abyss gear. If I split it right, that should let 3 of my DPS have a lifesteal set.

So for those already doing Wyvern 9-11, how should I reconfigure my team to do this? I'm autoing 8 with Diene tank, Destina, Commander Lorina(60), Sez (60). I'm currently gearing up the Angelica and Taranor Guard (both on their way to 50)

So far, I'm thinking of Destina tank (will be replaced by Angelica when ready), Taranor Guard, Sez (for double debuffs). Who should take the last slot? Diene, Lorina or Requiemroar?
I have not gotten that far yet, but I don't think Diene is necessary if your Angelica is geared properly. I would do Requiemroar.

Kinda mixed about Guild Wars. I think the idea of death being permanent through a battle is neat, but I don't like it here since the game seems hell-bent on keeping you from strengthening many characters.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Think I'm about to delete this game - it's great and I like pretty much everything about it...but the progression system is messed up and they are taking their time with introducing whatever fixes they teased once.

When you realize that none of the units you are pulling right now will be battle ready +1 month after the pull it's a bit too much.

Such a bummer .....

Owzers

Oct 26, 2017
Think I'm about to delete this game - it's great and I like pretty much everything about it...but the progression system is messed up and they are taking their time with introducing whatever fixes they teased once.

When you realize that none of the units you are pulling right now will be battle ready +1 month after the pull it's a bit too much.

Such a bummer .....

I went and focused on being able to beat wyvern after being stuck grinding wyvern 8, Invested heavily in Kise and Ken, added Fluri to the team as many have instead of trying to land two debuffs. Had to level gear up to 15 for some pieces, drop Ken's counter set to get his hp higher to tank the fire. But I can auto 9 regularly and just did wyvern 10 manually but got lucky Fluri wasn't targeted. I don't have some of the characters I want/need for raid, namely Angelica for immunity, and all my pvp options are newly acquired units with no gear or MolaGora, so I just went with what I could do for now while I wait for changes.

I assume they will eventually free up resources but they are way late to the obvious.

Gun Dog

Oct 27, 2017

Such a bummer .....
I'm almost there and thinking about getting rid of my account that has good pulls on it, the way gear is handled in this game is terrible. I'm actually hoping they nerf some characters, increase the output of Molagora acquisition, or have some implementation of a recall as an option. Used some Molagora on characters I shouldn't have at the start due to refusing to read guides at first. I have Judge Kise, MA Ken, Violet, Ludwig, Ruelle, and some others I want to use but now I'm getting pretty bored of the gameplay loop to get them there.

Dyscord

Oct 27, 2017
I rage quit the other day and don't think I'm coming back. I used 400 bookmarks and 14,000 crystals out of the 22,000 saved trying to get Tam and the 5* artifact. I did end up getting Tam but no artifact. There wasn't anything else to show for all the bookmarks and crystals I used though. There were some 2-4 5* artifacts I didn't care about and no other 5* units pulled. Still no Angelica after all the other 4* dupes I've pulled.

The way they handle skillups is horrible with the Molagoras, gold sink to unequip, difficulty gearing new characters, etc.

I also really wanted Luna. The fact they want to keep Korea and Global synced is fine. What's not fine is how they release a limited banner when the game wasn't released in Global yet and not give Global a chance for the limited character. I'm actually just really salty about not pulling for Diene.

Oh, and the ML pulls I did were also horrible. A dupe Elson and some other trash 3*.

Please feel free to kick me from EpicEra to give someone else a chance to join the guild.

Status
Not open for further replies.