• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mAcOdIn

Oct 27, 2017
Even the "memory" game never flipped the cards back over, after several events like this I think it's safe to assume that none of these games are actually games and just a different visual way of presenting progress.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
25 pulls into Luna - no luck so far. I doubt ill be able to get her but ill continue.

Stuck at Abyss 73 - i really need to clear that shit and make it to 75 so i can do some more pulls lol.
Ch Dominiel require a specific team setup to shine, but I seem to remember a screenshot with her doing a 6-digits attack on a boss.

All you really need is the Kaladra Artifact - the other things like a def-breaker and/or a AoE unit with high crit chance should be in the lineup of most players.

Biestmann

Oct 25, 2017
After pulling Challenger Dom myself two or so weeks ago, I finally started building her. It seems any character with aoe attacks works fairly well with her as every hit will count as a seperate critical hit. Since I also was fortunate enough to draw Tamarinne, I am semi-back in the game for now to build these two. And well, they're both fairly ridiculous, really.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
After pulling Challenger Dom myself two or so weeks ago, I finally started building her. It seems any character with aoe attacks works fairly well with her as every hit will count as a seperate critical hit. Since I also was fortunate enough to draw Tamarinne, I am semi-back in the game for now to build these two. And well, they're both fairly ridiculous, really.
Semi welcome back - those are two great units, always less frustrating when you have good units to work towards.

metaprogram

Oct 28, 2017
Man abyss 62 (Sez) just seems downright impossible with my units. Even if i can come at him with 4 units that don't debuff on S1, his ultimate will still just kill half my party

draconuszero

Oct 28, 2017
All you really need is the Kaladra Artifact - the other things like a def-breaker and/or a AoE unit with high crit chance should be in the lineup of most players.

Yup I got that artifact and put it on her. Too bad all my 5stars are either support (Angelica, Armin, Tama, Kluri) or single target attack (Ravi in general, Violet, Luna). I really need to figure out what 3/4* characters in my group are AOEs, but that will probably be in my bucket list.

I think i'll focus on working on 6starring Ravi then Luna then Angelica then figure out whom in the pool should be my fourth in a few months lol.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Thanks, and you're right. The only bummer is them essentially replacing Carmainerose and Achates respectively, which I 6*ed already. Feels like a bit of a waste now on hindsight.

Heh...yeah we have all been there. Some units just will be benched once you move on to a new main squad.
Like two weeks ago a invested alot into my 6* Axegod....but now i dont really have space for him on my mainsquad.

I dont regret it though....their time to shine will come sooner or later again. Carmainerose and Achates are great units regardless so they will rotate back into your squads at some point.
Yup I got that artifact and put it on her. Too bad all my 5stars are either support (Angelica, Armin, Tama, Kluri) or single target attack (Ravi in general, Violet, Luna). I really need to figure out what 3/4* characters in my group are AOEs, but that will probably be in my bucket list.

I think i'll focus on working on 6starring Ravi then Luna then Angelica then figure out whom in the pool should be my fourth in a few months lol.
I mean Ravi has a AoE S3 iirc so that will be useful for burst rounds - also Violet if used effectively as a tank can hit a bunch of times per round which would add up for C.Dom.

Lastly...do you have Yuna unlocked ? She is actually quite good for C.Dom with her S1/S3 being AoE.

draconuszero

Oct 28, 2017
Heh...yeah we have all been there. Some units just will be benched once you move on to a new main squad.
Like two weeks ago a invested alot into my 6* Axegod....but now i dont really have space for him on my mainsquad.

I dont regret it though....their time to shine will come sooner or later again. Carmainerose and Achates are great units regardless so they will rotate back into your squads at some point.

I mean Ravi has a AoE S3 iirc so that will be useful for burst rounds - also Violet if used effectively as a tank can hit a bunch of times per round which would add up for C.Dom.

Lastly...do you have Yuna unlocked ? She is actually quite good for C.Dom with her S1/S3 being AoE.

Ravi's S3 I can only usually use once or twice at most on any given stage. I did not yet unlock Yuna as I stalled at World 4-5 due to team being too weak (81,361 CP). My current team is Ravi front, Violet, Luna, and Angelica.

C.Dom I'll eventually 5*, but I figured i should work on Ravi, Luna, and Angelica first. I don't have enough level 60 friends to try to progress, so I'm probably going to catalyst farm to get my main team's 5th awakenings.

commish

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Thanks, and you're right. The only bummer is them essentially replacing Carmainerose and Achates respectively, which I 6*ed already. Feels like a bit of a waste now on hindsight.

Yeah man. I have 7 or 8 6-star that I don't use. I don't mind wasting Xp but so many mola wasted.

what are the best places you guys get Mysterious Flash and Dream Time Circuit ?

http://ulmo18.phps.kr/epic7.php?m=e7catalyst&L=en

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Ravi's S3 I can only usually use once or twice at most on any given stage. I did not yet unlock Yuna as I stalled at World 4-5 due to team being too weak (81,361 CP). My current team is Ravi front, Violet, Luna, and Angelica.

C.Dom I'll eventually 5*, but I figured i should work on Ravi, Luna, and Angelica first. I don't have enough level 60 friends to try to progress, so I'm probably going to catalyst farm to get my main team's 5th awakenings.

Yeah - you are right...work on those basic units first since theyll be useful in most of the content. Once those are done you can re-evaluate if its worth working towards C.Dom and the units needed for her to shine.

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Events give so many catalysts it's insane. I have over 50 of some of them. Epic are pretty rare, but epic catalysts aren't required for a lot of things.

That fact you've hoarded some doesn't mean they're common. Only the last two events have given fifteen of the common catalysts. That's enough to awaken one 4* units fifth star, assuming that you don't need any of them for skill-ups, which you will and if memory serves units use the same catalysts for awakening and skill-ups. The amount you get from events is only "insane" if you compare it to the barely there normal drop rate.

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
That fact you've hoarded some doesn't mean they're common. Only the last two events have given fifteen of the common catalysts. That's enough to awaken one 4* units fifth star, assuming that you don't need any of them for skill-ups, which you will and if memory serves units use the same catalysts for awakening and skill-ups. The amount you get from events is only "insane" if you compare it to the barely there normal drop rate.
5* costs 15, 4* costs 12.

Also, I'm not even just talking about the shop, which will be the norm going forward, but also just the drop rate in the event seems to be much higher. I'm probably getting 3-4 a day from the event just using stamina normally. At least you can farm catalysts, as compared to molagora.

Fellow

Oct 27, 2017
Wish there was an event for Small Sun Badge/Ring of Glory/Fused Nerve. I need so many of them it's not even funny.

Also got Destina from my daily summons today. That brings the total of healers in my team to everybody except Angelica.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
What a glorious way to start the week - my account just redeemed it self.
screenshot_20190218-1j6kib.png

screenshot_20190218-1pujeo.png

Got her on my 31th pull - incredible lucky considering i needed all 120 for Diene back then.
I had nothing saved up for Luna so i had to hope to be lucky - ill try to save up more for the next limited unit....

PS. Also finished the Story on World Difficulty this week - really cool ending. Hope it continues at some point.

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Do you get anything for finishing on world difficulty? I've sort of forgot about the story as there always seems to be better uses of stamina. Cleared Abyss 65 and pumped another 50 bookmarks into the hole that is pulling for Tama.

Mr.Deadshot

Oct 27, 2017
They really need to do something about the catalysts. its terrible. we need weekly events for these.
Yeah, the droprates are really bad. Fodder raising for 6* is also very, very tedious. I decided to also feed all my not wanted 3* and 4* to speed things up a bit and clear my inventory. That scrolling list is such garbage and cluttered with penguins, fodder and units I never use.

I used to fuse unwanted 3* with themselves to make them 4* and memory imprint them. But after playing for some weeks now and having a good amount of units that feels kinda pointless now.

That said, I got Charlotte yesterday and Crimson Armin on Friday. I was complaining about not having a good tank, now I have three (with Kluri), haha. But Angelica fills that tank role very well for the moment, so I might just stick to my Sigret/Angelica/Silk/Lorina Team. But I am really thinking about swapping Lorina with Charlotte.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Luna gave my team the shot in the arm it needed to get past a few more hunt and spirit altar difficulties but I'm hitting a wall on some bosses in World Difficulty S3 and 4. I've been running my front slot with Mega-Phantasmas to farm up EXP for the Falconer Kluri mission and relying on a friend to hop in and make my team whole. Probably take the whole week if not more and I'll eventually give in to using penguins for EXP on the Phantasmas to accelerate the process (I know common theme is to sell penguins for gold).

Running Destina (lvl 50)/Tenebria (lvl 48) /Luna (lvl 48)/Friend. I'm going to start bringing up Angelica as I can see how the debuff immunity would help in a lot of places and then Kiris who could help a lot on Wyvern. The good thing about this Falconer Kluri quest is all the resources I'm farming and the cavalry of 4* Phantasma's I'll have at the end of it.

So after a solid week of playing I'm at:
  1. World Difficulty 4
  2. Cleared all Spirit 6 and Flame Spirit 7
  3. Cleared Wyvern 6, Golem 7, and Banshee 5 (ugh I hate her)
  4. Haven't lost yet in Abyss
Any tips at this point? Or is it just farming materials and building better gear and 6* at this point?

Draggyrider

Oct 30, 2017
Luna gave my team the shot in the arm it needed to get past a few more hunt and spirit altar difficulties but I'm hitting a wall on some bosses in World Difficulty S3 and 4. I've been running my front slot with Mega-Phantasmas to farm up EXP for the Falconer Kluri mission and relying on a friend to hop in and make my team whole. Probably take the whole week if not more and I'll eventually give in to using penguins for EXP on the Phantasmas to accelerate the process (I know common theme is to sell penguins for gold).

Running Destina (lvl 50)/Tenebria (lvl 48) /Luna (lvl 48)/Friend. I'm going to start bringing up Angelica as I can see how the debuff immunity would help in a lot of places and then Kiris who could help a lot on Wyvern. The good thing about this Falconer Kluri quest is all the resources I'm farming and the cavalry of 4* Phantasma's I'll have at the end of it.

So after a solid week of playing I'm at:
  1. World Difficulty 4
  2. Cleared all Spirit 6 and Flame Spirit 7
  3. Cleared Wyvern 6, Golem 7, and Banshee 5 (ugh I hate her)
  4. Haven't lost yet in Abyss
Any tips at this point? Or is it just farming materials and building better gear and 6* at this point?

Do Labyrinth to get the guaranteed gears, the last map for the 2nd lab is also decent for mid tier speed accessories. Kiris is not good on Wyvern due to elemental disadvantage which will cause her to miss (50% of the time), and misses can't poison. She still works for golem though.

In other news, I failed Wyvern 9 on manual and decided to try Wyvern 10 on a whim, and somehow managed to clear it?!! It took forever and I had to shatter like 5-6 shields (each requiring an Arky) to get there but I somehow managed to do it without the Wyvern hitting anyone twice in 2 turns (everyone can survive a double spit, barely). I guess that I means I need to get either Diene or Angelica tankier and I migiht be able to do Wyvern 11? I'm not sure how tanky that shield is vs double ice dps with joker.

For people who are far ahead, how hard is normal raid, vs 60+ Abyss vs hunts?

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Do Labyrinth to get the guaranteed gears, the last map for the 2nd lab is also decent for mid tier speed accessories. Kiris is not good on Wyvern due to elemental disadvantage which will cause her to miss (50% of the time), and misses can't poison. She still works for golem though.

Yah, been clearing the Labryinth with the tokens I get everyday, just slow going since you don't get a lot and one token doesn't seem to be enough to 100% a floor. I've been trying to 100% the floors in Tirel's so I don't miss any of the epic gear but maybe I should just skip to Farche Labryinth at this point. Ah, I don't really have trouble with Golem, it's just grindy at the higher levels. What are some good units for Banshee and Wyvern then? I know Wyvern you want to debuff so he doesn't double attack, but what's the strat on Banshee? Put up a shield against debuffs before she does the split so you don't get silenced? Is there a mechanic with the split beside skilling all four so she doesn't rage attack?

Draggyrider

Oct 30, 2017
Yah, been clearing the Labryinth with the tokens I get everyday, just slow going since you don't get a lot and one token doesn't seem to be enough to 100% a floor. I've been trying to 100% the floors in Tirel's so I don't miss any of the epic gear but maybe I should just skip to Farche Labryinth at this point. Ah, I don't really have trouble with Golem, it's just grindy at the higher levels. What are some good units for Banshee and Wyvern then? I know Wyvern you want to debuff so he doesn't double attack, but what's the strat on Banshee? Put up a shield against debuffs before she does the split so you don't get silenced? Is there a mechanic with the split beside skilling all four so she doesn't rage attack?

I actually don't do Banshee much since I have no use for her sets yet. Speed sets work well for just about everyone, so I'm concentrating on those. For wyvern, since you need a full water team (or close to it) for the highest level, your options are fairly limited. Angelica will swap in for Destina, you can probably use Tenebria till 10, then one more water char with a debuff besides def break. Budget characters i've seen used are Aither, Taranor Guard, Mistyrain and Alexa

Oct 28, 2017
Guys, I need lvl 60 guidance.

My current team consists of, fluri (50), angelica(50) ML cidd(60), C. dom (60). I was lucky enough to pull Luna and she's at 50 right now but I'm liking her output.

My current team allows me to 9 all the hunts, as well as finish all the raid content except for the queen. Who should I lvl60 to push my team to the next level?

edit: f2pbtw

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Got my Luna to lvl 50 with subpar gear but i can see the potential of her already.
At the same time though, they really made Lorina and Axe God way too strong for Warrior 3* post SC.
Luna obv. has the higher potential because of the stats - as she should but these two can keep up quite nice as tanks and DPS.

Ill have to sacrifice one of the two gear wise for Luna...and have a difficult time choosing. Prob Axe God because i invested more into Lorina Awakening and Skilltree - assuming Luna performs solid as a tank.
Guys, I need lvl 60 guidance.

My current team consists of, fluri (50), angelica(50) ML cidd(60), C. dom (60). I was lucky enough to pull Luna and she's at 50 right now but I'm liking her output.

My current team allows me to 9 all the hunts, as well as finish all the raid content except for the queen. Who should I lvl60 to push my team to the next level?

edit: f2pbtw

First off - all of those units are top tier - so you really cant go wrong and will end up 6* all of them sooner or later.

What is the "next" level you are aiming for and in what area are you underperforming ?
With C.Dom you already have a great DPS - assuming you have Kalàdra - though you are missing a unit with AoE dmg. You also have ML Cidd.

You probably wanna have a 6* tank with the stats expected at that level as you move on on Abyss. Kluri, Angelica and Luna can be used in that position so it depends on your playstyle, artifacts and gear available. The safest options is probably Angelica, she will be useful for a long time and makes a bunch of Abyss stages a cakewalk - but she also performs solid as a 5* as you likely witnessed already.

Luna is great but would be another DPS when you already have two and a def breaker with Kluri.

Ayato_Kanzaki

Nov 22, 2017
Just 6*ed FKluri. It was a hard choice, with Luna and Surin who were also very tempting, but to pass golem 11 and abyss 73, I'll need Kluri...

PancakeFlip

Oct 26, 2017
Got my Luna to lvl 50 with subpar gear but i can see the potential of her already.
At the same time though, they really made Lorina and Axe God way too strong for Warrior 3* post SC.
Luna obv. has the higher potential because of the stats - as she should but these two can keep up quite nice as tanks and DPS.

They need SOMETHING for welfare players, lol come-on. They don't even have a decent healer, everything on easy access has been trash.

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't think the speciality change characters are over-powered, they are powerful yes, but they require a significant investment. Both to change and then upgrade afterwards.

Wyvern is my Waterloo. Despite having teams I feel should be able to auto 9+ they just get blown up. Maybe my gear is shit. Going to vainly 6* Angelica next.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
They need SOMETHING for welfare players, lol come-on. They don't even have a decent healer, everything on easy access has been trash.

I don't have anything against them since I rock them too ...I still think they are OP but I just realized that someone might play for a year and never pull Axe God since he is ML only. Lorina is the premier single target DPS so making sure that everyone can get her makes alot of sense.

Probably has less to do with those two units and more with the fact that every new unit will look somewhat weak compared to you leveled/established unit....no matter how OP.

Makes the decisions process about what unit to use also more difficult - I don't see a gacha unit outclassing SC Kluri, Lorina or Axe God anytime soon - skill tree maxed they are ridiculous.

Biestmann

Oct 25, 2017
I attempted world Ludwig again now that I have C.Dom and Tama, and they made him a cakewalk. Tama especially is just so good.

Fellow

Oct 27, 2017
Just 6*ed FKluri. It was a hard choice, with Luna and Surin who were also very tempting, but to pass golem 11 and abyss 73, I'll need Kluri...

I 6*ed her too last week after resisting it all this time, because she's just... so... I mean everybody's using her. But, she's too functional to ignore. And golem 11/abyss 73.

I do now wish they could give us a free equip swap day. I've so much gear that could use re-shuffling.

Ayato_Kanzaki

Nov 22, 2017
NOTICE TO ALL PLAYERS

Unknown Slate and the Gladiator gear (S1) will disappear from the shop with tomorrow's update.

It was mentioned with the Bellona patch notes a while ago, but somewhat lost among the small details.

PancakeFlip

Oct 26, 2017
Am I not understanding the labyrinth? Im in nixed and even with my team morale healthy everything in here is a bullet sponge when they are level 46 while my characters are 50, even my level 60 isnt one shotting against elements she has advantages towards. Meanwhile in things like thr events, level 50s are melting. The **** is with the balancing in this?

Ayato_Kanzaki

Nov 22, 2017
Nixied's labyrinth is something you should do only when you have at least 3 lv60 in your team. And a lot of the bosses are auto-pilot traps.

Dee Dee

Nov 2, 2017
Nixied's labyrinth was impossible to do for me when I first unlocked it, but I'm slowly making my way through it now.
Stuff like the Dominiel fight in the second part are honestly impossible to do on auto (you need to kill both adds at the same time or one will always revive the other), you need to bring some strategy and manually work through it. The stupid mushrooms can also wreck you, if you don't take them out asap. It's definitely not one to take easy.

I only have 1 6* in my team for Nixied's labyrinth, but I do my labyrinth runs manually, and I'm doing good enough. You do need to be aware that the enemies there are much more beefy than the trash they throw out for farming in event maps. It's like how a level 44 boss can wreck you, because bosses get stupid bullshit extra skills, the levels aren't the best indicator unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.