• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

metaprogram

Oct 28, 2017
Would you say this is more because of your characters and gear or do people actually have difficult teams in this area?

Kind of scratching my head at the pricing of the gora pack (and most packs in general). I'd be more inclined to buy it if it was 20-30 bucks. 50 makes it too obvious that its 100% a milking structure. Even if I can afford to buy, I just can't support at this price, and even considering that standpoint, they are theoretically still trying to nudge at people taking that stance by making it a random limited time purchase.

"Hey, it won't be around for long! The price is bad, but where will you get another opportunity to get so many of these?"

Honestly, this is the case in every single game ever. Prices always seem too high for non-whales, but whales will always buy them up like they're nothing without even thinking about it. They're targeting the latter group.

PancakeFlip

Oct 26, 2017
Honestly, this is the case in every single game ever. Prices always seem too high for non-whales, but whales will always buy them up like they're nothing without even thinking about it. They're targeting the latter group.

Most other games I've played have whale packs and reasonable packs. This one doesn't seem to have the latter. They just go straight for the whales only.

Edit: I love combat manipulation teams. Was fighting a monster in abyss and the boss monster couldn't do anything, just had to sit there and wait for his death, which was quick because my Luna just shredded him like meat through a grinder. XD

Last edited:

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Got a dupe Auxiliary Lots from ML summon, feels like I waste the excitement over seeing gold. I'm not starting a grass roots campaign to force SG to buff him to Tama levels of potency.

Anyway - hope you guys keep enjoying this one and can mange your playtime better than me.

No worries, better to take a step back if its eating up too much time.

Oct 25, 2017
How many Roses can I accumulate before I'm graced with a Shadow :|

52783855_392521458203709_7399058199405395968_n.jpg

okita

Oct 25, 2017
Nice. I've pulled 4 in like the last 3 weeks. Already fed one into the first before I learned of Shadow Rose.

What's this?

Combat Readiness , it push the turn of your characters forward on the turn bar, she have two skill with CR increase , one party wide together with attack buff and one for one character only with dispel debuff and barrier, shadow rose is better at the CR push though, good character, the cons is usually characters with CR increase (Rose , Schuri for example) need a ton of molagoras to get max CR increase on their skills which is why you use them and with molagoras being very limited is quite a hard choice to build them

Last edited:

Wyze

Nov 15, 2018
Slowly getting my main party to 6 stars. I mean, it takes awhile but I just do it while doing other stuff. Realized that leveling dropped fodder is a waste of time and resources, I just use the dropped fodder to get phantasms to 3 stars after that I deal with phantasms almost exclusively, way less time consuming.

Biestmann

Oct 25, 2017
Just slowly getting my main party to 6 stars. I mean, it takes awhile but I just do it while doing other stuff. Realized that leveling dropped fodder is a waste of time and resources, I just use the dropped fodder to get phantasms to 3 stars after that I deal with phantasms almost exclusively, way less time consuming.

You were leveling 2* fodder?! You're doing it the right way now. Never go back! I don't know how you had the patience up until now.

Mr.Deadshot

Oct 27, 2017
You were leveling 2* fodder?! You're doing it the right way now. Never go back! I don't know how you had the patience up until now.
You can only have 2 phantasms in a leveling party. One silver and one golden. You might be lucky and have one black one, but those come with level 40 usually anyway. So you still have a third or even fourth party slot. So why not use them for 2* fodder?

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah there's no reason not to level 2* units if you have a space. You won't have enough wolfs to keep up so you might as well.

Mupod

Oct 25, 2017
Most other games I've played have whale packs and reasonable packs. This one doesn't seem to have the latter. They just go straight for the whales only.

Edit: I love combat manipulation teams. Was fighting a monster in abyss and the boss monster couldn't do anything, just had to sit there and wait for his death, which was quick because my Luna just shredded him like meat through a grinder. XD

Huh? E7 has the monthly subscription which is very cheap, and far and away the most efficient skystones for money. The packs that came out at christmas/lunar new year, and rank up 1 are pretty reasonable for what you get. Most other gacha games I've played don't have decent options at all for small purchases. Except for the games at death's door, anyways.

Westlo

Nov 4, 2017
Cleared Abyss floor 39 which gave me enough gold stones to get my 4th moon light summon.... first 3 i summoned after clearing 10-10 were C Dom, Wanda and C.Armin.....

Normal animation... shouted upgrade! upgrade!
turned gold... shouted shadow rose! shadow rose!
shadow rose summoned.

over the moon, I really don't need to pull any more units now outside of a healer.... (no luck with tama, only got her artifact)

the 30 bookmarks from abyss floor 37 or whatever gave me a chain of three 4 star artifacts in a row, 2 being ely's fist...
did a summon on lidica and got a gold artifact.... dupe of idol's cheer.

87 more hunts to unlock Hazels SC.... think i'll just move forward with her, Lots and build up Monty and hope the rumor of her getting a SC is true.

Huh? E7 has the monthly subscription which is very cheap, and far and away the most efficient skystones for money. The packs that came out at christmas/lunar new year, and rank up 1 are pretty reasonable for what you get. Most other gacha games I've played don't have decent options at all for small purchases. Except for the games at death's door, anyways.

Yeah I'm confused over his complaints as well, the welcome pack is good value as is the first monthly pack and rank up pack. That's all I've purchased and I'll probably continue to just get the monthly pack every month.... apart from that I'll be F2P pretty much.... I really don't see the need to whale in this game when it's so hard to build a unit up... I haven't really touched my C Dom yet.... still trying to get my first 6 star....

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Pulled a few times on the Lidica banner and got the artifact. I guess I'll put it on Kiris.

Hitting a wall at World Difficulty 4 and finally hit an Abyss wall at 41, my 4* Ras just isn't contributing enough. I'm almost done leveling Angelica to 50 to replace Destina and Kiris is at 40 which I may bring up to 50.

I've been farming the events for the most part for the Luna catalysts and Epic gear. But man is it a grind to get enough to buy all the catalysts, fortunately I'm leveling Giga-Phantasmas for Fluri. I've got 5 of the 10 done but I got impatient and used all my penguins. I may get even more impatient and do the artifact leveling trick and buy penguins with transmit stones to finish the last 5.

Hopefully Fluri replacing Ras pushes my team over the edge and gets me through some more content. The grind to do these phantasmas is really scaring me off from having to do 6* units. Fortunately I'll have 10 max-level 4* fodder to start making 5* fodder. Should get 2 6*s out of it in the end.

PancakeFlip

Oct 26, 2017
I actually haven't had much luck with summons on this account 5-star wise. I have a lot of units that synergize, but I'm rank 55, and have not pulled a single 5 star unit outside of the select, a forced 4-5 star summon item and 2 Lunas.

Biestmann

Oct 25, 2017
You can only have 2 phantasms in a leveling party. One silver and one golden. You might be lucky and have one black one, but those come with level 40 usually anyway. So you still have a third or even fourth party slot. So why not use them for 2* fodder?
Yeah there's no reason not to level 2* units if you have a space. You won't have enough wolfs to keep up so you might as well.

You can, but as he mentioned, it really slows down the process. And if you lack a good aoe unit to boot, leveling fodder is tedious as is. Then exp gets divided among party members as well, so putting in the 2* fodder doesn't benefit you as much as you might think. That was my conclusion anyway.

I actually haven't had much luck with summons on this account 5-star wise. I have a lot of units that synergize, but I'm rank 55, and have not pulled a single 5 star unit outside of the select, a forced 4-5 star summon item and 2 Lunas.

That's harsh and I know exactly how it feels. I hope your luck will balance out as did mine. How come you have 2 Lunas? That means you must have pulled on the banner after receiving her once already. What'd you hope to get out of it at that point?

PancakeFlip

Oct 26, 2017
You can, but as he mentioned, it really slows down the process. And if you lack a good aoe unit to boot, leveling fodder is tedious as is. Then exp gets divided among party members as well, so putting in the 2* fodder doesn't benefit you as much as you might think. That was my conclusion anyway.

That's harsh and I know exactly how it feels. I hope your luck will balance out as did mine. How come you have 2 Lunas? That means you must have pulled on the banner after receiving her once already. What'd you hope to get out of it at that point?

Thanks for the display of empathy, appreciate it. Honestly can't remember what was going through my head when I drew again for luna. I got her again on the second pull and had a bit of bookmarks left from achievements and the market. I think I may have just yolo'd because I knew I had to start saving bookmarks again and only had a few left. Well she gives crit rate and I have Karin so it kind of helps me anyway.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017

What are some good carry units for EXP leveling? I don't seem to have any good AOE to make it efficient so I've been using Luna and a support to carry me through the Normal mode events with a phantasma/2*fodder/lvl45 Angelica but it takes forever when the mobs spawn 4 units. I like doing Normal since it has the higher drop rate of event currency, but boy is it slow.

Mr.Deadshot

Oct 27, 2017
What are some good carry units for EXP leveling? I don't seem to have any good AOE to make it efficient so I've been using Luna and a support to carry me through the Normal mode events with a phantasma/2*fodder/lvl45 Angelica but it takes forever when the mobs spawn 4 units. I like doing Normal since it has the higher drop rate of event currency, but boy is it slow.
I only do 2-9 on World Difficulty at the moment, to also farm catalysts with a 60 Silgret - she isn't even AoE but it sure helps that the boss is fire and Sigret ice.
I can do that mission with most 50 and all 60 friend companions and 3 fodders.

Just try it a few time with your teams and look what's best for you. Event farming is also good for the currencies. I did that for a long time until I reached all goals. Also look out for the catalysts you need, because that's even more grindy than getting to 6*.

metaprogram

Oct 28, 2017
Unless you have units that aren't max level filling up your entire party, what else are you going to put in your party when doing adventure / side story maps? You should level literally all fodder you have, and you should never have less than 1 Fodder in your party for adventure / side story unless you literally cannot clear it otherwise. 2 is ideal (because later stages in world mode it's pretty hard to bring 3 fodder). Sure, you should certainly prioritize leveling dogs if you can, but at some point they'll all be max level.

It takes wayyyyyyyyyyy less time to 6* units if you're levelling all fodder, and on top of that it's cheaper (since you don't have to spend money to feed your 2* fodder to other units for shitty exp), and you get lots of reputation rewards for it (level unit to 10, level unit to 20, promote unit, etc)

The next part doesn't apply to everyone, but if you do whale, then there's an exception because in this case you should instead be SSS'ing all of the 3* nat units you pull from the gacha, then once you SSS them you can use them as fodder on each other to boost them to 5*, and it makes 6*'ing go much quicker.

PancakeFlip

Oct 26, 2017
Just realized I had Schuri just rotting in my character inventory (my eyes have been on Rose or Angelica, so I must have just ignored him when I summoned him and it wasn't one of those two), don't really have the resources to invest too much into him, is he game changing enough to do more than slowly build over time? Only person I would do all in on is Angelica because my healers aren't great. Only healer I have that I can use as a tank is Doris, the only reason I'm bothering with her is because she won't be a waste due to being able to pair with other healing or support units well.

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017

The Rank up pack is quite a fantastic deal. Honestly wish other games did packs like that. FGO is too cheap for them to do that though.

The thing I see with packs is that they'll never give unlimited Molagora recall or no cost unequipping. They want to sell you Molas and Gold.

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I would love to see someone come up with a gear optimiser for this. The interface does not make it fun to keep track of everything.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Wow I'm incredibly lucky, pulled Lidica and Judgment Sword after having pulled Luna earlier in the week. Probably 30 total summons, was kind of yolo-ing with bookmarks from reputation.

So little help with the team building? Notably I now have:
Destina (Celestine) - 50
Angelica (Maghara's Tome) -50
Luna(Sheath) - 50
Falconer Kluri (Aurius) -50
Tenebria (DD Joker) - 50
Lidica-1
Kiris - 40
Requiemroar-30
Wanda-1

I could use some advice to focus on what units to 6* (probably can do 2 from the Fluri quest line) and what would have good synergy.

I'm a little lost on Fluri, she doesn't seem great at first but I don't have good gear (I have the abyss lifesteal set on her) and haven't done any of the skill tree. I'm guessing she just becomes a powerhouse after the skilltree is complete?

Last edited:

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
6* Luna. I've been using Luna, Fluri and Destina lately and it's been doing great. Also have Tamarine in the list.

Fluri isnt about doing damage. Shes about keeping the 9ther units alive and rebuffing the enemy. I focused on speed and hit with Fluri. Her S3 leading into Luna is great with the defense break.

Draggyrider

Oct 30, 2017
Wow I'm incredibly lucky, pulled Lidica and Judgment Sword after having pulled Luna earlier in the week. Probably 30 total summons, was kind of yolo-ing with bookmarks from reputation.

Destina-50
Angelica-50
Luna-50
Falconer Kluri-50
Tenebria-50
Lidica-1
Kiris - 40
Requiemroar-30
Wanda-1

I could use some advice to focus on what units to 6* (probably can do 2 from the Fluri quest line) and what would have good synergy.

I'm a little lost on Fluri, she doesn't seem great at first but I don't have good gear (I have the abyss lifesteal set on her) and haven't done any of the skill tree. I'm guessing she just becomes a powerhouse after the skilltree is complete?

Not sure what you are aiming for, but I'll assume generic World difficulty, Wyvern 11 and Raid. Your artifacts would play a role too, since you are kind of low on debuff cleansing, so a wondrous potion vial would do wonders on your team. Fluri is more of a tank that speeds up the rest of your team, debuffs the enemies with DEF break and a tiny heal, so you want Spd/Def for her, her damage is kinda negligible. Abyss set would be better on Luna or Tenebria.

I would suggest:
Angelica(debuff immunity + heals)
Falconer Kluri / Requiemroar (Depending on whether you have Aurius vs Potion Vial/Rod of Amaryllis/Celestine)
Luna (DPS + Def Break)
Tenebria (AOE + DEF Break)

This should be good up to Wyvern 10. Luna or Tenebria should go up to 6* first, probably Luna for future proofing, while Tenebria might help your farming speed especially with a lifesteal set.

You might want to level Commander Lorina as well in cases where the boss is the wrong element for one of your DPS. Swap in Destina for those cases where debuff cleansing/CR boost is better than immunity.

In other news, killed my first boss in raid! Arakhan was kind of tricky since his adds were Fire-element, and the "Unable to be buffed" status really affected Cidd which I was relying for Def Break. Won with just Lorina and Diene left. I did get a nice epic weapon drop from him, double health, effectiveness and attack.

Laiza

Oct 25, 2017
I just felt the need to mention in here that I got two copies of Lidica within ten pulls.

I have no idea what the hell is going on with my luck. If you include Bellona that's 3 nat 5* characters within the last 100 pulls. On the other hand, if you include all of my pulls *before* Bellona then I'm well under the average with 400+ pulls total, so yeah...

Ayato_Kanzaki

Nov 22, 2017

Destina (Celestine) - 50
Angelica (Maghara's Tome) -50
Luna(Sheath) - 50
Falconer Kluri (Aurius) -50
Tenebria (DD Joker) - 50
Lidica-1
Kiris - 40
Requiemroar-30
Wanda-1

I suggest you 6* Luna First (always a dps first, that's the most bang for your buck), FKluri second, Angelica Third.
Eventually, you will also want to up Kiris to 50 to pass some difficult abyss levels, as well as get Lorina and 6* her.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks! I'll work on Luna.

So people lukewarm on Lidica? Wondering if I should invest in her.

Ayato_Kanzaki

Nov 22, 2017
Abyss 73 passed at last. With a Diene/FKluri/Haste/MHazel team. It ended with only Diene and Haste still standing, both with about 20% HP, and struggling to get one last Arkasus strike before the wipe. I killed the trees asap while avoiding using Haste's AoE, and used only Haste and Arkasus to attack the boss while the others wasted their attacks on the crystal, to avoid buffing the Golem's attack too fast.

I don't want another fight like this, ever...

Draggyrider

Oct 30, 2017
Thanks! I'll work on Luna.

So people lukewarm on Lidica? Wondering if I should invest in her.

Investing as in rolling for her? Or do you already have her and wondering if you want to level her up?

Personally, I don't really roll for non-limited units unless they seem super OP, like Bellona and Tamarinne after her buff, and even then maybe not, since there is no pity rate and I already have way too many chars to level. Lidica seems like she will be really good in PVP, PVE it depends on whether the boss is immune to her gimmick of CR reduction, so she's either really good or really bad. Blind is a nice status for survivability too.

If you already have her and like her, why not? None of the characters are bad enough that they will completely scupper a team.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Investing as in rolling for her? Or do you already have her and wondering if you want to level her up?

Personally, I don't really roll for non-limited units unless they seem super OP, like Bellona and Tamarinne after her buff, and even then maybe not, since there is no pity rate and I already have way too many chars to level. Lidica seems like she will be really good in PVP, PVE it depends on whether the boss is immune to her gimmick of CR reduction, so she's either really good or really bad. Blind is a nice status for survivability too.

If you already have her and like her, why not? None of the characters are bad enough that they will completely scupper a team.

I have her and her artifact just from rolling bookmarks from reputation quests, still have 3000 some odd stones, haven't used them since I first beat Normal Difficulty. Except for maxing out my inventory to make farming more seamless.

I'm at a point where I have solid units and just need to figure out what synergizes well as a team. I guess the battles are getting more situational at this point and a generalist team isn't as useful.

I would suggest:
Angelica(debuff immunity + heals)
Falconer Kluri / Requiemroar (Depending on whether you have Aurius vs Potion Vial/Rod of Amaryllis/Celestine)
Luna (DPS + Def Break)
Tenebria (AOE + DEF Break)

I have Celestine and Aurius. Right now Celestine is on Destina, it makes my team super tanky and Aurius is on Fluri which seems to get her killed a lot since I haven't really progressed in her skill tree. Other 4/5 star artifacts I have are Sword of Judgement, Celestine (2/6), Alexa's Basket, Strak Gauntlet, Hell Cutter, Rose Hargana, Kal'adra, Hilag Lance, Adamant Shield, Aurius, Magahara's Tome, Dust Devil, and Moonlight Dreamblade.

Last edited:

Draggyrider

Oct 30, 2017
I have her and her artifact just from rolling bookmarks from reputation quests, still have 3000 some odd stones, haven't used them since I first beat Normal Difficulty. Except for maxing out my inventory to make farming more seamless.

I'm at a point where I have solid units and just need to figure out what synergizes well as a team. I guess the battles are getting more situational at this point and a generalist team isn't as useful.

Based on your previous replies in the thread, you aren't at the situational point yet since I see you have a team of lvl 50s. Nice artifacts btw. You just need to gear up our core team with Abyss / Lab guaranteed gear so you can eventually do Hunts and Raid and start gearing up everyone, since at mid game, by +15ing all your good gear, you can just overpower mechanics.

For fastest progression I would stick with Angelica, Kluri, Tenebria, Luna and Requiemroar, which is efficient but might be boring for you. If you don't mind being a bit slower and want to play around with teamcomps, I would also level Lidica and Lorina, especially Lorina since her change takes forever. Silk from connections is also worth a shot

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Based on your previous replies in the thread, you aren't at the situational point yet since I see you have a team of lvl 50s. Nice artifacts btw. You just need to gear up our core team with Abyss / Lab guaranteed gear so you can eventually do Hunts and Raid and start gearing up everyone, since at mid game, by +15ing all your good gear, you can just overpower mechanics.

For fastest progression I would stick with Angelica, Kluri, Tenebria, Luna and Requiemroar, which is efficient but might be boring for you. If you don't mind being a bit slower and want to play around with teamcomps, I would also level Lidica and Lorina, especially Lorina since her change takes forever. Silk from connections is also worth a shot

Ok, seems like I just need to be patient at this point since Lab/Abyss are limited daily. I'll focus on moving along in WD as best I can and keep farming the events for EXP and event currency. Thanks for all the help!

Draggyrider

Oct 30, 2017
Ok, seems like I just need to be patient at this point since Lab/Abyss are limited daily. I'll focus on moving along in WD as best I can and keep farming the events for EXP and event currency. Thanks for all the help!

Just to give an idea of what a 'generic' all-rounded team can do. I used Destina (50), Diene(50), Lorina(60) and Cidd(60) initially, and pretty much cleared all 3 Labyrinths, Abyss 58, Wyvern till 8 (haven't really done Golem and Banshee since I don't need their gear yet), World till 5-9, with Sez (60) to replace Cidd vs Fire Bosses.

I've since leveled Angelica and am slowly getting Luna, Tenebria, Taranor Guard and Tamarinne ready for use.

metaprogram

Oct 28, 2017

Personally, I don't really roll for non-limited units unless they seem super OP

I'm exactly the opposite. I'll almost always roll for non limited units, and only roll for limited units if they seem super OP. It's the only way to build a reasonably sized collection of units that can handle diverse content. If you only ever roll for limited units, then it's literally guaranteed that those are the only units you're ever going to have, since no other 5* are even in the pool on limited banners. That's too steep a price to pay for me, unless the unit is ridiculously good (granted, since they're limited, usually they are going to be ridiculously good)

Like I didn't get Lidica on this banner, but I did get Basar, who is honestly pretty bad, but a year from now (or whenever) when he's buffed, gets a specialty change, or for some other reason becomes important for something, I'll at least have him.

PancakeFlip

Oct 26, 2017
So why am I suppose to be farming wyvern stages and what am I suppose to be doing as a result of wyvern farming? I just hear about it but no one actually explains anything beyond how to build a team for it.

okita

Oct 25, 2017
So why am I suppose to be farming wyvern stages and what am I suppose to be doing as a result of wyvern farming? I just hear about it but no one actually explains anything beyond how to build a team for it.

The main objective is get speed gear (with good stats) ,and the second objective: hit gear (for your debuffers) and crit gear , speed is important in this game and will help you a lot to clear content and with pvp in arena and guild wars (if you are interested)

Rokuren

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Hunts are farmable sources of gear/accessories/crafting materials, not bad for gold either. Still subject to ridiculous rng on whether or not you get anything good.

Wyvern 11 gets a lot of talk because speed sets can go well on most people, not to mention the way the fight is set up it's potentially easier than the lower levels. IE, my wyvern 11 team is more stable than my wyvern 9 team.

PancakeFlip

Oct 26, 2017
Hunts are farmable sources of gear/accessories/crafting materials, not bad for gold either. Still subject to ridiculous rng on whether or not you get anything good.

Wyvern 11 gets a lot of talk because speed sets can go well on most people, not to mention the way the fight is set up it's potentially easier than the lower levels. IE, my wyvern 11 team is more stable than my wyvern 9 team.

Hmm doesnt seem too great to me, did a couple hundred stamina worth of 7 and mostly got trash. Now I can kind of see why people are pissed, you technically get little to nothing out of it if RNG doesn't favor you. Didn't even get much gold honestly.

Last edited:

Wyze

Nov 15, 2018
I have farmed wyvern and golem for a crit rate or attack set boots with crit rate as the main stat and I still havent seen any. It's probably super rare.

Biestmann

Oct 25, 2017
I cannot believe I pulled a Sez dupe off the Licida banner when I was already celebrating
Then her 5* artefact a pull later

metaprogram

Oct 28, 2017
Dropped another Benjamin trying to get Lidica and no luck. Total 700 bookmarks roughly, I think I'm done for now on this banner. Hopefully my luck picks up next banner :(

Draggyrider

Oct 30, 2017
I'm exactly the opposite. I'll almost always roll for non limited units, and only roll for limited units if they seem super OP. It's the only way to build a reasonably sized collection of units that can handle diverse content. If you only ever roll for limited units, then it's literally guaranteed that those are the only units you're ever going to have, since no other 5* are even in the pool on limited banners. That's too steep a price to pay for me, unless the unit is ridiculously good (granted, since they're limited, usually they are going to be ridiculously good)

Like I didn't get Lidica on this banner, but I did get Basar, who is honestly pretty bad, but a year from now (or whenever) when he's buffed, gets a specialty change, or for some other reason becomes important for something, I'll at least have him.

Well, its more about the pity rate than whether the unit is limited. Having a guarantee that your luck won't screw you too badly helps a lot, but I have to like the unit as well (I wouldn't have rolled for Violet, even if he was limited).

Non-limited units go into the pool, so I might get them later on during a daily summon. I might also get them when rolling on a non-limited banner (e.g Tamarinne), since rate-up can be a lie.

I'm not spending on the game, so the amount of bookmarks I have is limited. So I horde 605 BM to make sure I can get something from a banner, being lucky will just be a bonus. I really like Tama even before buffs but I didn't roll too much on her banner since I figured a limited banner was coming. Once I got Yuna, I tossed all the remaining bookmarks at Tama, since i figured there would be time to save more.

Others have already explained it, but basically you can toss a speed set on just about anyone and it would be pretty good. Speed gear drops from the 2nd Lab and Wyvern. Generally, you should do 2nd Lab until you can do Wyvern 8+, since Lab drops level 45 gear, and the chances of getting a significant upgrade (lvl70+) only starts at Wyvern 9. If I remember correctly, Wyvern 8 only drops level 41 rings & necklaces). If you craft, you can get the mats earlier, but crafting is expensive and subject to the same RNG.

Since they also drop Hit and Crit set gear, you can just run Spd/Crit on your dps, and Spd/Hit on your debuffers, which takes care of most of your gearing needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.