• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wyze

Nov 15, 2018
Pulled on the Lidica banner, 5 star character summon animation... Tywin lol

I havent been playing much, the lack of fullscreen in my phone puts me off cant get over it. Too ocd about it.

Fellow

Oct 27, 2017
Since we're sharing our W11 experiences, mine consists of a hearty Crozet, Diene (w/Celestine), Kise - all at 60, and T guard at 50. I'm trying REALLY hard to make it happen with this composition, since even though I have Mont raised to 50, and her heals would help tremendously, I don't want to start gearing up yet another one-off unit (especially with Tamarinne and Destina waiting for their turn).

I'd say the odds of auto currently are about 30-40% successful. Semi-auto about 45%, which usually involves me burning through a guardian at the end repeatedly. I think the biggest problem right now - besides the miniscule amount of healing - is T guard not getting def. break down as much as is needed. This usually means the shield doesn't go consistently down and more often than not that results into a bust. Crozet can take about two full "nothing-procs, everything-goes-wrong" cycles, as long as the wyvern shield gets penetrated.

There's still a lot of room for improvement with gear for T guard - both efficient% and speed-wise - so I'll look into that before I decide whether this works or not.

Changing Diene from Celestine to Rod of Amaryllis would probably make runs more successful as well, but I really want to keep that artifact on Tamarinne.

commish

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Clearly recompense for the drubbing we got in guild wars ;)

Yeah we got pounded haha. We will lose more than we win bc we have a bunch of folks below 60 and a lot of folks just don't do their fights.

Started playing this game last week because I've been seeing too many friends talk about it.

Rerolls eventually netted me a Aramintha, Tieria, Mistychain and Kluri. So I just sorta rolled with that team for a while as I've gotten used to the game. Realized Mistychain wasn't much of a healer so I switch her out for Aither. Once I got enough resources for at least 10 more rolls I got Clarissa and replaced Tieria with her and instantly fell in love with the character and the way her passive works. Then last night I had a massive urge to roll again and then a friend blessed with with pictures of twintails and on my first roll I pulled the character that also got me to play this game, Lidica. Quickly replaced Kluri with her and powered her up and wow I fucking love this girl jesus she is so awesome.

So now my team is Aither, Aramintha, Clarissa and Lidica.

Lidica is the best. She is my highest CP and deserves all the love. I love all of her animations.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Lidica is the best. She is my highest CP and deserves all the love. I love all of her animations.

Really fun to play, I'm considering making her my next 6* over Fluri, Angelica, or Destina. I dunno though, not sure when the next limited banner comes out but I almost have enough saved up for 121 summons so might wait to see what that is. Thoughts on who to 6* next? I already have Luna 6*'.

metaprogram

Oct 28, 2017
Changing Diene from Celestine to Rod of Amaryllis would probably make runs more successful as well, but I really want to keep that artifact on Tamarinne.

Changing Artifacts is not really that expensive, you'll make up the cost in 1 run of Wyvern. Do you not have Luna? If you do have her, then she'd be better than TG. Also Angelica if you have her. I have Angelica with Rod of Amaryllis and even if my Crozet is at 2000/12000 a single S2 from Angelica will top him off, it's super powerful.

SliceSabre

Oct 25, 2017
Early game you can disregard elements/roles and just use whatever, but you will want someone beefier as your front line at some point. Healers in this game are also tanks, the 'knight' class can take hits but Kluri is an example of a knight who is a pure support. Also Kluri is one of the most broken characters in the game at the moment once you finish her specialty change, but that will take you a WHILE. She is pretty terrible in her base form, but if you can get her to level 50 you can start her class change quest and get a head start on it.

Aither works ok while you hope for Angelica, Destina, Doris or Achates to show up in the gacha. Since you have Aramintha and Lidica already maybe it would be a good idea to look into Hazel (you can get her for free). She is one of the few characters with a specialty change and she specializes in supporting fire elemental teams.
Yea I was concerned about elements because what I have strongly favors fire and was at first thinking I need to have a balanced team. Good to know it's something I don;t need to be overly worry about. Right now my characters are an average of level 25

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Changing Artifacts is not really that expensive, you'll make up the cost in 1 run of Wyvern. Do you not have Luna? If you do have her, then she'd be better than TG. Also Angelica if you have her. I have Angelica with Rod of Amaryllis and even if my Crozet is at 2000/12000 a single S2 from Angelica will top him off, it's super powerful.

What skill ups do you have on your Angelica? Did you bother increasing any of Crozet's skills?

Aurizen

Oct 25, 2017
Philly
Do you guys still get the connecting error? Its very annoying for a game like this that been out for months and still has connection issues

metaprogram

Oct 28, 2017
What skill ups do you have on your Angelica? Did you bother increasing any of Crozet's skills?

Here's my video, i show full stats, gear, and skill levels. This is a good enough team that i can auto it with about 99% success, i only die very rarely.

Sigret and Luna are obviously OP as hell here, but if you notice I didn't even use Arky during barrier, so their damage is not actually key to this setup. The real key is that a) Crozet can survive 6 hits in a row even when wyvern is not debuffed, and b) Rod od Amaryllis and Angelica can almost cap him on her S2, so the survivability is very high

Westlo

Nov 4, 2017
Lidica....... GET

Literally have no bookmarks left.... all I have is the 9 I got for filling out the hero journal when I got Lidica..... 3 five star pulls on this banner... Idol's Cheer, Sword of Judgement and finally Lidica.... really happy to get her, used up everything I had to this point.

Think I'm set for Golem the best out of characters I have..... will throw FKluri, Mascot Hazel, Lidica and Schuri at him first.

Fellow

Oct 27, 2017

Trust me, if I had Angelica, she'd be the first one on the team.

Luna I do have, however. My only concern with her is that her S3 takes a while to build up whereas TGuard's S1 has more chances of going off. Buuuut... I guess with the damage output of both Luna and Kise combined, it'd be less of an issue.

Ayato_Kanzaki

Nov 22, 2017
New hero is Charles, as a 5* Earth Knight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFkGGScmP7o

His skillset seem pretty good, with a base 50% decrease attack on S1, a remove buff on S2 that will be used quite often, between the short 3turn CD and the chance to proc on S1, and a good self/team buff on S3. As long as the skill multipliers aren't too bad, he should be a worthy competitor with Fkluri?

And the animations are top notch.

patch notes: http://page.onstove.com/epicseven/g...n,html_remove&afterBack=true&boardKey=e7en002

Last edited:

Fellow

Oct 27, 2017
That's awesome. With my luck regarding Earth units, he'll never grace my party, but I love that he's a team-able character.

Also, Sun Badge/Ring of Glory/Fused Nerve, thank god. So many from my team can use them.

...and still no new Arena gear.

Last edited:

Ayato_Kanzaki

Nov 22, 2017
After a bit of thinking, I don't like much the new changes to gear. Blue and Purple gear will have the same base main stat as epic gear, that's good. On purple gear, the first three upgrades will go for sure on the substats we already knew before deciding if the item is worth enchanting, that's also good.
But the drawback is that we now have to enchant a purple item all the way to +12 to know if it's going to be a rare treasure, or just average.

In the end, only purple items with 3 % substats, or 2% substats+ speed substat, will be worth keeping, for fear of wasting a +12 enchant on an item that might end up getting 2 flat substats.

Draggyrider

Oct 30, 2017
Here's my video, i show full stats, gear, and skill levels. This is a good enough team that i can auto it with about 99% success, i only die very rarely.

Sigret and Luna are obviously OP as hell here, but if you notice I didn't even use Arky during barrier, so their damage is not actually key to this setup. The real key is that a) Crozet can survive 6 hits in a row even when wyvern is not debuffed, and b) Rod od Amaryllis and Angelica can almost cap him on her S2, so the survivability is very high

Very nice! I wish I had a Sigret to inflict Bleeds as a companion to my Dingo (his S2 has a great chance of burn if the enemy is bleeding, but his own bleed chance kinda sucks). The 3+ debuff stack really makes Wyvern deal minimal damage. Why ATK set instead of say SPD? Was it just what you had on hand?

Rokuren

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Charles looks cool; won't convert any skystones but I think I'll throw some of my bookmarks at him.

The gear changes look interesting. It'll still take some effort to get gear that improves my strongest characters but now it feels like it won't be so bad to gear to improve my more secondary characters. So many pieces of gear taken to +6 or something gaining a flat or two and deciding to drop it because "it's all going to end up in the flats" seems to be mitigated. Also makes it much easier to hunt for stats as I'll know earlier on whether or not the piece of gear is going to give me what I'm hunting for. I'll probably end up with gear with flats in the end but overall I think I'll be better off.

Now if only they'd remove non-speed flats from being the main on the right side gear.

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Thanks for the thorough breakdown, very informative

After a bit of thinking, I don't like much the new changes to gear. Blue and Purple gear will have the same base main stat as epic gear, that's good. On purple gear, the first three upgrades will go for sure on the substats we already knew before deciding if the item is worth enchanting, that's also good.
But the drawback is that we now have to enchant a purple item all the way to +12 to know if it's going to be a rare treasure, or just average.

In the end, only purple items with 3 % substats, or 2% substats+ speed substat, will be worth keeping, for fear of wasting a +12 enchant on an item that might end up getting 2 flat substats.

I don't think it changes much, because the gear was so RNG dependent that while it was nice to have a purple item with four good substats a lot of my units have purple gear with three good substats and one bad one, sometimes skill-ups went into those bad ones. Now I'll be guaranteed that those three good substats get at least three upgrades out of four. By far the worst part is that the gear changes arent retroactive. I can understand for the substats but its bullshit that the main stats arent being changed. I regret going on an upgrading spree last night ;)

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
well, thats close to 1000 bookmarks with no banner units. My 5*s from Lidica banner were: Vildred, 2 sword of judgement, and abyssal crown.

Gacha is garbage.

metaprogram

Oct 28, 2017
Very nice! I wish I had a Sigret to inflict Bleeds as a companion to my Dingo (his S2 has a great chance of burn if the enemy is bleeding, but his own bleed chance kinda sucks). The 3+ debuff stack really makes Wyvern deal minimal damage. Why ATK set instead of say SPD? Was it just what you had on hand?
Partly because it's what i had on hand, and partly because I'm not personally impressed with speed in PvE content. On Wyvern, for example, unless extra speed is high enough that it leads to a completely separate attack during barrier, my damage would actually go down significantly and I might not even be able to break the barrier. Then, you have to worry about the case where it does generate a separate attack but it's something shitty like Sigret S1 due to skill timings

On Golem, more speed just means more counterattacks.

So for my healers and buffers i still like speed, but for PvE dps i prefer atk

okita

Oct 25, 2017
I like the Charles Kit , barely pulled for Lidica because I was getting back to 605 Bms after Luna, I will do a few rolls for him ...

Mupod

Oct 25, 2017
Oh shit Resetera vs Overflow fratricidal guild war. It actually happened.

That's hilarious. What rank are those guilds, I'm curious how the matchmaking is shaking out (and how likely it is for Kusoge to fight you).

I tried many times with all sorts of units - Cidd, Bellona, kluri, 4 healers, Kise, Luna, etc. I couldn't do it. I put in Lidica after seeing Mango on YouTube do it easily with her, and I won easily. My Lidica has pretty good gear tho so that might make a diff. She's my highest CP.

I gave it another shot with Luna, Roozid, Lidica and Destina as an experiment. Lidica and Roozid combined can almost completely lock a boss down so it never gets a turn, between their CR reduction and R&L Roozid relentlessly spamming speed buffs/CR boosts. I almost won but there's one last mechanic near the end that screwed me over. When she's under 50% she starts getting extra turns when she uses her ultimate move. Normally when she has full charge that's a 'safe' time to kill an enemy since she'll hit someone instead of rezzing, but that free turn comes out of nowhere and screws everything up.

I might be able to do this if instead of going after the boss I instead just kill all the adds while delaying her, but it really seemed like I had it under control. Nothing I could do when the boss got that free turn and all of the adds somehow got turns before me. But at least now I know why that was happening before. Problem is it takes so long to get into that phase, and if Luna gets stunned I need to restart the whole battle, I just didn't have the patience to try again.

edit: tried again...Luna got stunned, I should've just restarted the battle but I decided to give it a try. In the end I guess that's what screwed me over. I had the boss locked down from 100% to 10% but she eventually got that free turn near the end due to the CR boost from adds dying. By that point she was taking almost no damage and I couldn't free Roozid to start the stunlock again. Still would've won if not for multiple def down resists. Sigh.

Last edited:

Silent

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Whats this I hear about equipment enhance change?
Basically, if an equipment didn't already have four substats, it would gain a new one every 3 levels before increasing a random stat at 3 level increments. With the change, even if an equipment only has two substats, those will get the increases at every 3 levels until the end (levels 12 and 15), which is when the third and fourth stat will be be added.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Alright, who has some advice for me? Quick update where I'm at:
  1. Hunts - Beat Wyvern 8, Golem 8, and Banshee 7. I think I can beat Golem 9, not sure about Wyvern 9.
  2. Abyss - Beat Floor 52, had trouble on my one attempt with Floor 53
  3. Labryinth - Cleared floor 1 on Nixied, haven't tried to push further
  4. Raid - Haven't attempted
  5. Story - on WD8-2 but haven't slowed down, just been grinding instead
  6. Characters - 6* (Luna, 44k CP, 2/0/3), 5* (Destina, Lidica, Tenebria, Angelica, Fluri 0/0/2 and at 10 enhancements), 4* (Kiris, Requiemroar, Taranor Guard, Cartuja, Rin, Mercedes, Ras, Lorina)
  7. Stash - 7.8k stones, 114 BM
Currently working on catalysts for Luna and Lidica and grinding out events to get more 6*. I have enough for a 6* and wasn't sure where to go next. General consensus seems to be to wait on healers? My Angelica has 9k HP but is slow as hell, just need better equipment. I don't seem to have a good AOE to commit to, also paused on Lorina since I already have a single target DPS although I could divert one 5* upgrade for her to get her mission rolling. Should I just hang tight on the 6* or go for Lidica as a pusher/debuffer and pass on AOE for now?

Mupod

Oct 25, 2017
Tried 83 again. Luna didn't get stunned off the bat and I had a smooth fight up until around 10% when the boss started spamming full party CR reductions and getting so many free turns I couldn't do anything. If Luna hadn't been stunned at the end I might have been okay, but this game seems designed to waste as much of your time as possible. The worst part about this fight is that the periodic heal after a rez does so much that even two Arkys can't catch up, and it's random whether or not the revived enemy will get a turn before you.

Not really sure where to go at this point. I can't think of a single character in my roster that would solve the problem of the boss spamming turns below 50%. Maybe I could control the heals with a dispeller like Romann, Yufine or Hurado, but I'll need to build them from scratch. I'm working on Rikoris right now but his SC didn't show up this week and I don't want to risk wasting time on him if it isn't coming soon.

Only other thing I could think of would be using Kromcruz instead of Arky and committing fully to locking the boss down. I guess I could give it a shot but it's probably a waste of time.

SaberX85

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Alright, who has some advice for me? Quick update where I'm at:
  1. Hunts - Beat Wyvern 8, Golem 8, and Banshee 7. I think I can beat Golem 9, not sure about Wyvern 9.
  2. Abyss - Beat Floor 52, had trouble on my one attempt with Floor 53
  3. Labryinth - Cleared floor 1 on Nixied, haven't tried to push further
  4. Raid - Haven't attempted
  5. Story - on WD8-2 but haven't slowed down, just been grinding instead
  6. Characters - 6* (Luna, 44k CP, 2/0/3), 5* (Destina, Lidica, Tenebria, Angelica, Fluri 0/0/2 and at 10 enhancements), 4* (Kiris, Requiemroar, Taranor Guard, Cartuja, Rin, Mercedes, Ras, Lorina)
  7. Stash - 7.8k stones, 114 BM
Currently working on catalysts for Luna and Lidica and grinding out events to get more 6*. I have enough for a 6* and wasn't sure where to go next. General consensus seems to be to wait on healers? My Angelica has 9k HP but is slow as hell, just need better equipment. I don't seem to have a good AOE to commit to, also paused on Lorina since I already have a single target DPS although I could divert one 5* upgrade for her to get her mission rolling. Should I just hang tight on the 6* or go for Lidica as a pusher/debuffer and pass on AOE for now?
Up your angelica + f kluri to *6.

Then with angelica, fluri, luna, kiris and destina, you can beat abyss up to 80. As long as you have decent gears on them.

With Angelica, luna, taranor you can also farm wyvern 9-10.

After that you can upgrade lidica for abyss 81-90

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Up your angelica + f kluri to *6.

Then with angelica, fluri, luna, kiris and destina, you can beat abyss up to 80. As long as you have decent gears on them.

With Angelica, luna, taranor you can also farm wyvern 9-10.

After that you can upgrade lidica for abyss 81-90

Thanks! Fluri or Angelica first? Guess I have to bite the bullet and 5* Kiris.

galvenize

Oct 25, 2017
I have many great and powerful units as well as healers but I do not have Angelica and it's frustrating as I feel shes super key in most content in this game.

Also need some advice. How would you improve on this following pvp team:
Cdom, shadow rose, fkluri, cidd.

I have all of those units but havent invested in two of them yet because I want to know if this team can be improved upon by replacing 1 or 2 characters. Cdom being the one being built around ofc.

Last edited:

animus82

Nov 1, 2017
Lets do this Overflow!! Crush our sister guild for book marks.

I shall use their sacrifice to pull the me another 5 star.

Riskbreaker

Nov 1, 2017
I have many great and powerful units as well as healers but I do not have Angelica and it's frustrating as I feel shes super key in most content in this game.

I have all of those units but havent invested in two of them yet because I want to know if this team can be improved upon by replacing 1 or 2 characters. Cdom being the one being built around ofc.
You need an AOE DPS to pair with CDom. Cidd is more of a high speed single target killer. Also both S Rose and Fkluri aren't actual tanks. Is this for offense or defense.

PancakeFlip

Oct 26, 2017
Hmm I wonder if I should pull during this mystic rotation, I like Aramintha and Dingo is amusing, though I prefer him being an insane chef, honestly I need Angelica as I can't really do anymore content. The nixed wolf was the last thing I could squeeze past. Now I'm kind of just stumbling around until decent higher lvl gear drops or Angelica drops for me.

Got booted from my guild because I think it went from casual to hardcore with people getting hungry for more mystic summon crystals I guess. I don't have the resources to be effective in guild wars though so out I went. God this game does not respect my time.

Riskbreaker

Nov 1, 2017
For offense absolutely. One shot one kill kind of strategy cdom is great for. What would you change had you access to all the characters?
I would dump Fkluri for an AOE DPS.

Go all speed and hp/def for Shadow Rose

Note CDom gets increased dmg and combat readiness per crit. you need AOE to hypercharge her S1. She needs to be reasonably slow to boost her S1.

Riskbreaker

Nov 1, 2017
Vildred works very well with her, especially if you have R&L or a Dust Devil to push out his S1 more frequently.

You unfortunately need to waste some crit hit from Dom's S3 because that DPS needs to high crit to push CDom forward via her enhanced S2.

Mupod

Oct 25, 2017

I feel like Cidd is the odd man out there. He's the cornerstone of my own pvp team, but he is the one I build around, I don't just drop him in there.

This may sound odd but maybe consider Helga. She has a speed imprint which could give your Shadow Rose an edge - dunno how fast yours is, but more speed is always good. Shadow Rose of course already has great synergy with Challenger Dominiel.

On offense I'd probably drop fkluri too for a strong AOE'r. Set their speed up to go after Helga and CDom then just blow up teams quickly. This all hinges on Shadow Rose being faster than the other team but hey, I believe your offense team should be made to farm wins fast and not waste time with shit like healers. That's up to you though.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Got booted from my guild because I think it went from casual to hardcore with people getting hungry for more mystic summon crystals I guess. I don't have the resources to be effective in guild wars though so out I went. God this game does not respect my time.

I was hoping to have a break from all the event grinding. It's so time consuming. I did some more grinding last night for the epic runes as they seemed useful and hard for me to come by right now. I think I might have to skip grinding for the catalysts on this event, I'm not sure what characters use them anyway. I'll probably just grind through all the reputation missions and cash in for some bookmarks and runes.

Status
Not open for further replies.