• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 9, 2019
Gacha Hell
So, I got Charles. He looked pretty rad from the couple of times I used him in his event. Is he a rad grandad indeed? Even though I'm gonna invest in him anyway since as I said earlier I have feck in my earth gang.

okita

Oct 25, 2017
Is Iseria any good? I keep bouncing between her and Ludwig even though I know he's crap lol

She is good, armor break in 2 skills her S1 chance with soul burn is very high , reset cooldowns which have high strategic value , you can make your team more defensive or offensive in the flow of the battle and can prevent / strip buffs , have decent dps , not a main damage dealer though. it's a good investment reduce both her s2 (not easy) and S3 cooldowns

Good farmers/dog walkers, bad at straight dps.

With the exception of maybe Aramathia and ML Mercedes and I guess ML Tenebria.

Challenger Dominiel is a mage too and pretty strong

Last edited:

commish

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Used all my mystic. 3 Durandals. One Yufine.

FFS, game!!!!

Gimme what I want! And why is Durandal so bad.

PancakeFlip

Oct 26, 2017
Tempted to start buying 4-5 star character books with my stones. I'm really hurting on characters, blew my load on the mystics and got garbage, nothing but 3 stars. Hate how they don't have a system where you pull 10 abd are garunteed a 4-star or better.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Bumping my earlier question:

If you had to chose one to build would it be Commander Lorina or Chaos Sect Axe? Want to do one since I don't have a good dark unit, but can't stomach grinding both out. Have Luna as my main DPS and Tenebria is my best AOE option. Guessing Axe?

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

If you had to chose one to build would it be Commander Lorina or Chaos Sect Axe? Want to do one since I don't have a good dark unit, but can't stomach grinding both out. Have Luna as my main DPS and Tenebria is my best AOE option. Guessing Axe?

I'm not sure what the requirements are for Chaos Sect Axe but you can't really grind out Lorina's because it's reliant on urgent quests randomly popping up. If you ever plan to build her you should unlock it as soon as possible for this reason. I built Lorina, but thats because I didnt have Church of Ilyros Axe. If I was you I'd go with Axe.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not sure what the requirements are for Chaos Sect Axe but you can't really grind out Lorina's because it's reliant on urgent quests randomly popping up. If you ever plan to build her you should unlock it as soon as possible for this reason. I built Lorina, but thats because I didnt have Church of Ilyros Axe. If I was you I'd go with Axe.

It's actually not bad, longest will be collecting 500 pieces of equipment. I lack a good farming unit and his self healing and AOE S2 seem good for it. Was just recommended to me that I work on Lorina early on as she's a free unit, but wondering if that sentiment holds true if I've got Axe now. And by farming I really meant the dark runes, I don't mind doing Lorina over time, but if I'll never invest the runes into her I'll save the 5* for someone like Kiris.

Riskbreaker

Nov 1, 2017

I feel like Lorina's quest should be done by all, as it is by far the longest.
Chaos Sect could be done after.

You can have 2 quests active so do both.

If you only have one slot, Axe. Luna and Lorina are essentially the same character.

Fellow

Oct 27, 2017
As much as I love C.Lorina, I'd probably go with Chaos Axe too because of the added functionality that the character has, if I had to choose. C.Lorina is pure DPS, and hits like a brick. Chaos Axe brings Def. Break and bleed into that mix.

galvenize

Oct 25, 2017
I will do 2 ML summons and 6 mystic summons once game is back up. Game, you better not give me ML aramintha, I REALLY do not want her. I also do NOT want ML Ken or Judge kise. Dont give them to me. Do. Not. Summon. Them.
I hate them. I reject them with all my heart.

I want hurado.

draconuszero

Oct 28, 2017
I just got Durandal from Mystic Summon. Would El's Fist or Durandal be better on a frontline Ravi with attack/crit gear?

PancakeFlip

Oct 26, 2017
Got C Armin from my ML, is she good for pve content? I need a legit tank just as much as I need a decent healer.

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Five mystic summons, five sweet dusted 3* artifacts. Considering it takes a while to get the currency it a pity the rates arent a bit better on it.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
How is everyone doing on the Azamanak hunt? Finished (auto-battled) through 7 no problem, haven't tried 8. Didn't realize auto-battle was taking so long because the grunts put up a shield lol.

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I'm so torn on who to 6* next. Should have it this weekend. The 6* I have already are Luna and Destina. I have Tamarine, Clarissa, Silk, Fluri and Lidica ready to go. Tama would be easy because I have an extra sitting around but already have 1 healer at 6*. I'm leaning towards Clarissa due to her farming capabilities but Lidica is so cool.

okita

Oct 25, 2017
How is everyone doing on the Azamanak hunt? Finished (auto-battled) through 7 no problem, haven't tried 8. Didn't realize auto-battle was taking so long because the grunts put up a shield lol.

It's a shield anti single target attack specifically (if I remember correctly reduce it by 80%) , bring some aoe damage dealer to clear the adds that will be revived every two turns. I cleared up to eight , but I need some aoe damage dealer who I have neglected up to this point lol to proceed further

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
I'm so torn on who to 6* next. Should have it this weekend. The 6* I have already are Luna and Destina. I have Tamarine, Clarissa, Silk, Fluri and Lidica ready to go. Tama would be easy because I have an extra sitting around but already have 1 healer at 6*. I'm leaning towards Clarissa due to her farming capabilities but Lidica is so cool.

FWIW my next 6* is going to be Lidica, she's just so fun to use. Not really concerned as to whether it is the best end-game move or not, but from what people have been saying she does really well in Abyss 80-90 and some raid encounters. My 6* now are Luna and Angelica so we're fairly similar. I want to do Axe God for farming too, but think I am going to prioritize Lidica for content clearing.

Lidica's crit chance debuff is underrated too, massively reduces incoming damage and debuffs.

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
FWIW my next 6* is going to be Lidica, she's just so fun to use. Not really concerned as to whether it is the best end-game move or not, but from what people have been saying she does really well in Abyss 80-90 and some raid encounters. My 6* now are Luna and Angelica so we're fairly similar. I want to do Axe God for farming too, but think I am going to prioritize Lidica for content clearing.

Lidica's crit chance debuff is underrated too, massively reduces incoming damage and debuffs.

Thanks. A lot of talk in Doscord about how good Lidica is too. Yeah Lidica it is. I also love her design so that helps. Guess I'll take her to 6 and C Armin to 5. That should help a lot and I can focus on getting good gear.

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks. A lot of talk in Doscord about how good Lidica is too. Yeah Lidica it is. I also love her design so that helps. Guess I'll take her to 6 and C Armin to 5. That should help a lot and I can focus on getting good gear.
I was just going to reply with a screencap of Lidica's S3 animation as my recommendation, but since youve already been won over...

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Decided to do some Illyros Devotee farming and followed a guide to do 4-9 normal, wow do you get a lot of 2* fodder and gear that way. It's fast too, like 12 battles in <5 minutes.

The grind for 500 equipment will be real for Axe God, that'll take a lot longer than I expected.

I did get all the catalysts from the Side Story so I started farming WD2-9 again and after about 300 stam last night I got 0 catalysts, frustrating. I need 1 more Alarm Loop for Angelica and 3 more Dreamtime Circuits and 1 more ID for Luna. It's not a lot to ask for and it seems so crazy that for such small boosts to a characters stats they make the materials so unbelievably hard to get.

Gohlad

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Sometimes I'm wondering if it is really worth to do the sixth awakening on some characters. For Luna it is only a 6% Health increase, for Tama it's 6% Attack (lol). I don't know if I should invest my time into farming all those epic catalysts other than to "show off" that I fully awakened a character.

commish

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Sometimes I'm wondering if it is really worth to do the sixth awakening on some characters. For Luna it is only a 6% Health increase, for Tama it's 6% Attack (lol). I don't know if I should invest my time into farming all those epic catalysts other than to "show off" that I fully awakened a character.

Imo it's almost never worth it. I've done it once so far, Lidica, because she is my favorite.

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I agree that it's seldom worth focusing on. What I do is that I try to work catalyst farming into stuff like the guild weeklies, something you sort of bang away at in the background.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
And I feel like I'm on the cusp of having enough materials that it is worth it to farm for the last few of them. It's not like I'm settling in to farm 12 Loops, I already have 11, I just need one. Just seems that 1 is too much to ask for too lol, I'll have to hope someone in my guild is feeling generous or I score one through a Urgent Mission or Chest. I really want that one loop since it's an HP boost for Angelica which is kinda at the heart of her build for me right now (11k HP as is).

I actually had to forfeit a GW match because it was my Angelica vs Lvl 60 Ravi and Achates. They couldn't kill Angelica and I couldn't kill them, I'm not sure how long the game would have allowed it to go on.

Imo it's almost never worth it. I've done it once so far, Lidica, because she is my favorite.

And that's been fairly easy since her catalysts were given out in her side story shop.

Last edited:

Riskbreaker

Nov 1, 2017
I only do the 6th star if the stat is attack and they had drops from a side story.

I will never farm a red catalyst. Drop rates are too shit for that.

metaprogram

Oct 28, 2017
I just unlocked Yuna today as well. Not sure why, except for being a completionist. Only Crozet and Cartuja left to recruit now.

Riskbreaker

Nov 1, 2017
Cartuja is gonna stay until the end of time on my game. (Or they cut his price)

Already SSSed Ass Cart through Cart pulls and I am never paying 800k for him.

They better drop that shit to 80k.

metaprogram

Oct 28, 2017
800k isn't even hard once you start maxing units and the bottleneck changes to actually finding good gear. The real problem with Cartuja is lv 6 friendship with Jecht, ughh

Status
Not open for further replies.