• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

metaprogram

Oct 28, 2017
Diene actually wouldn't surprise me. Limited never meant that it would never come back. On Luna banner it even said "this unit may be offered again in the future". All limited means is that the only way you can get them is through a limited banner which offers them.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
If it's limited I'd probably bite since I have enough for the two collabs already + more and the collab runs for a month.

I'd 100% bite on Tama, Bellona, or Diene. Not positive I'd bite on Sez or Ken. Vildred might be interesting.

My guess is something like Haste though.

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
If its Yufine with no Haste I may bite. She's one of the units on my want list. I only have like 230 BM though so I'm hoping it's not her.

Jiraiza

Oct 25, 2017
A little sad there's no Ky to accompany Dizzy, but that's ok. Hype. The best thing about collabs going forward for this game is being able to see their detailed S3 animations from the devs themselves.

Oct 25, 2017
Jesus Christ.... of all the IPs.... RIP my wallet...

sieppaa.png

Westlo

Nov 4, 2017
Hello mortgage company

I'll like to push back my repayments by an entire month.

Why? Have you seen the Guilty Gear characters in Epic Seven?

Yeah I know, dope shit

Thanks.

Oct 25, 2017
I hope we get some Daisuke Ishiwatari goodness...

Baiken is priority #1.... what classes is everyone expecting? Dizzy Ice mage, Sol fire warrior, baiken earth thief, I-no.......?????

tenor.gif

To me this also means anything is game. Noone could have predicted Guilty Gear. Blazblue makes more sense with all the dimension hopping.

Mupod

Oct 25, 2017

Mupod

Oct 25, 2017
The hair that looks like nekomimi screams baiken to me, but i can see how you can see an effeminate ky model... TEAM BAIKEN LINE UP

Also Ky doesnt have shoelaces

yeah now that I look at it I see the hair is way way too big to be Ky. I just panicked for a second because I know E7 likes its pretty dudes.

GG is a remarkably good fit for E7 though. GG universe is completely bonkers and has a similar kind of magic/technology aspect to it.

Snormy

I'll think about it
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
Morizora's Forest
The hair definitely looks more like Baiken than Ky. In some of the artworks Baiken has a weird cat ear looking twin spikes. She also wears her collar up in Rev 2. I considered Answer as well but find him unlikely. From the silhouette Baiken also explains the absence of a noticeable right arm.

Westlo

Nov 4, 2017
It's Baiken, Ky's hair isn't that big and long in Xrd.....

Kinda disappointed that Ky and Holy Orders won't be showing up.... woud've had him in over Baiken to be honest... but I'll still get Baiken if she's a limited unit.

BumperLips

Dec 2, 2017
This actually makes me think a Persona collab or other crazy ones could actually happen. Woo I'm hype.

I know the reference for this is probably when Soccer Spirits had a GG collab but oh mann, just imagining some of the possible animations with stuff like Blazblue or Persona hnnnnnggg

Rokuren

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I don't think I've actually played a Guilty Gear game. Still hard not to feel the hype based on the thread; I am pretty glad it wasn't God of High School.

commish

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
GG is an amazing choice. It just makes so much sense.

Draggyrider

Oct 30, 2017
I've only played Blazblue and not Guilty Gear so I've no clue as to who the collab chars are, will pull based on kit.

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Guilty Gear is a cool choice, would have been happy with God of Highschool as well (and was secretly hoping that like with Fantasy War Tactics it would be a Noblesse crossover)

Mupod

Oct 25, 2017
Sol will obviously be a fire element and I assume his S3 will be a Dragon Install transformation like Tamarinne.

Baiken, maybe ice thief like Karin?

I figure I-no and Dizzy will be the free characters as they are likely to be dark/light. Dizzy would be cool as a dual element light/dark kind of thing but I don't know if they would go that far.

KoolAid

Oct 25, 2017
There's no way Dizzy is free, you want them to lose money? Lmao, banners will be Baiken and Dizzy, Sol will be free through the tournament event thingy and I-No maybe will be a challenge character?

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
No matter what the collab was I was going to pull based on kit since I don't know a lot of these IPs. But the fact that it's something I've heard of is surprising to me.

Riskbreaker

Nov 1, 2017
There's no way Dizzy is free, you want them to lose money? Lmao, banners will be Baiken and Dizzy, Sol will be free through the tournament event thingy and I-No maybe will be a challenge character?
I don't know GG but looking at the characters, I think this poster is on the money.

Looking at Baiken I am happy I only recently took Karin to 5 stars because she will probably be a better version of Karin.

Volgihn

Oct 25, 2017
Hello everyone im new to this game, is there a ERA guild? Do you all have any advice for a beginner?

Mupod

Oct 25, 2017
Personally I would've liked Slayer, Jam and Ramlethal but I hope they at least show up in story stuff. And there HAS to be lots of Guilty Gear music.

Come to think of it they did confirm we'd get selectable Japanese voices once it releases there, these characters are a good reason to turn them on. I don't even know what GG eng dubbed voices sound like so it might weird me out.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Hello everyone im new to this game, is there a ERA guild? Do you all have any advice for a beginner?

Welcome! Do you have experience in Gacha games? In general focusing on beating the story to build up resources is the first step, if you get stuck in the story work on some Hunts, Abyss, and Labyrinths, but don't bang your head against a wall if the difficulty is too high. Don't invest too heavily in characters like Ras or Mercedes as they are not very powerful and won't take you much further than beating the story. Save your bookmarks for the upcoming collaboration.

In general most people advise playing through level 1-10 and getting to the selective summons (you get to summon 10 times, and can repeat this 20 times and stop when you are satisfied with your 10 units). In the selective summons you either want a 5* healer or Angelica, most will say to continue restarting your account until you get Angelica, but that is all depending on your willingness to re-roll. Having a good healer is important and you can find damage dealing units more easily through free units or limited banners (like the upcoming collab).

There are ERA guilds and a discord that were discussed a few posts above you. Look for the rainbow text haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.