• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Draggyrider

Oct 30, 2017
I'd suggest waiting until next week to see what 5 star characters they offer for free, if they have a decent freebie decent dps unit for free, they would save time and sanity trying to pull for angie and a 5-star dps. They'd only have to pull for angie.
Eh, if you care enough to reroll, you'd probably care enough to be greedy so you'd go for angie + 5 star DPS + fee 5* start

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I've played a few before. I'm currently only playing Dragalia, Ive heard good things about this game which is why I decided to play.

Ill try doing this until I get tired of it re rolling

Just be careful with the re-rolling for Angelica + 5* DPS. Chopchop just did it for an entire week and came away empty handed on the 5*. It's a 1.25% chance for a 5* and a 0.2% chance for an Angelica. Getting both within 10 summons is a low enough chance that you could be in RNG hell for a long time. You'll soon end up with more great characters that you can fully equip and get to 6* so I think the 5* requirement + Angelica, while ideal, is not entirely necessary. There are also plenty of viable 3* and 4* units that are high-end once promoted.

As for the game itself, just focus on story and hoarding resources for the upcoming collab. You can make it through the main story with whatever you pull in your selective summon and free daily summons. After you have a feel for the game it'll become apparent what your next goals are. Watch a video on how to make 6* characters, it requires leveling fodder units to merge and there are some more streamlined ways to do it. Once you are part way through the story Connection Quests will become available, units like Hazel, Lorina, and Silk are great and free after you grind out the requirements. It's OK to enhance gear to keep progressing through the story, but it gets more expensive at higher enhancement levels (i.e. going from +12 to +15 is more EXP and gold than going from +1 to +12), so I wouldn't go past +9-ish early on. Labyrinths have great epic gear for new players.

Molagora are the most rare resources and are required to enhance skills. The only non-whale way to acquire them is to slowly wait and acquire 3 each week through in-game currency shops. Skystones become more scarce after your windfall of new player rewards is exhausted and these are the primary resource for buying bookmarks for summons. You'll get these through daily missions, arena, and random drops.

The other not so obvious thing is in the Events button in the lobby there is usually an event, like the Water Gun Festival right now, that reward you for completing daily activities. It's worth doing these as they usually reward participation with Molagora and Bookmarks.

okita

Oct 25, 2017
I like a lot GG , played them all , not a fan of Sol though would prefer Ky over him , but there are so many characters I like from the series it's a situation that they wouldn't fulfill all my wanted units with just one collab ( I-no and Dizzy for sure are in my fav, Baiken a bit behind would prefer Millia instead) , they could do a BB one too in the future

metaprogram

Oct 28, 2017
I don't know anything about Guilty Gear, but I thought there were only 3 collab units. That looks like 4 in the image to me?

Dee Dee

Nov 2, 2017
I only play fighting games on a button masher level, so my only contact with Guilty Gear are Dizzy's wings, because I worked for a crappy Asian MMORPG as a community manager that sold those wings as a cosmetic item. They are cool.
Still don't really mind the collab either way. At least the unit designs match Epic 7 well enough.

Yeah I've played a few before. I'm currently only playing Dragalia, Ive heard good things about this game which is why I decided to play.

Ill try doing this until I get tired of it re rolling

Oh hi!
Don't burn out on re-rolling, a lot of characters are actually viable in this game. An AoE DPS is more valuable early game than a healer. But then again, I say that as someone who hasn't gotten A SINGLE ANGELICA SINCE STARTING THE GAME and since she's used in a lot of content, I'm probably just salty.
Good luck!

If you want to join a guild eventually, let me know your ingame name and apply to EpicEra, we still have some spots! Use guild chat if you have questions too.

Let us know who you settle with once you finish re-rolling!

Last edited:

Tomasdk

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
I played a lot of the earlier GG games so I am really looking forward to the units, have to get them all and hope I can use them. A usable full GG team would be nice if there will be 4 of them.

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
I'm nowhere near enough bookmarks to get a guaranteed pull, so I'm probably going to pass on this one and wait for something else. I'm not that into GG anyway.

I have multiple characters at 40 now, and it'll take some time to get enough phantasms to take more than one to 5*. Do I need 5* units to clear the story? I think I'm in Chapter 7 right now, and generally just barely hanging in there with the trash mobs. I often have to have a friend support come in to help, if not outright carry me through some maps.

Finally finished the grind to unlock Silk, so she's next for leveling.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
I'm nowhere near enough bookmarks to get a guaranteed pull, so I'm probably going to pass on this one and wait for something else. I'm not that into GG anyway.

I have multiple characters at 40 now, and it'll take some time to get enough phantasms to take more than one to 5*. Do I need 5* units to clear the story? I think I'm in Chapter 7 right now, and generally just barely hanging in there with the trash mobs. I often have to have a friend support come in to help, if not outright carry me through some maps.

Finally finished the grind to unlock Silk, so she's next for leveling.

I finished with Destina at 50 and Ras, Nemunas, and Azalea at 40 but I needed a Ken friend to help in the final fight of 10. But I hadn't made Era friends at that point so my friends maxed out at 50 too.

You should be pulling in a lot of skystones which you should be able to trade in for bookmarks (950 for 50 bookmarks). Maybe not enough for a pity pull yet, but GG is a month long.

I'd say definitely pull Angelica up to 50 but maybe wait to see what the free GG units are before upgrading your other units. But honestly in the grand scheme if bringing someone like Carmainrose or Alexa to 50 helps you progress I would do it.

You should be able to do some of the first Labyrinth at this point, there is some good epic gear in there to give your team a boost. Are you enhancing any gear?

Also tip, you can manually switch in a friend. Sometimes better to preemptively do this at an opportune time in a fight instead of waiting for a unit to die.

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
I finished with Destina at 50 and Ras, Nemunas, and Azalea at 40 but I needed a Ken friend to help in the final fight of 10. But I hadn't made Era friends at that point so my friends maxed out at 50 too.

You should be pulling in a lot of skystones which you should be able to trade in for bookmarks (950 for 50 bookmarks). Maybe not enough for a pity pull yet, but GG is a month long.

I'd say definitely pull Angelica up to 50 but maybe wait to see what the free GG units are before upgrading your other units. But honestly in the grand scheme if bringing someone like Carmainrose or Alexa to 50 helps you progress I would do it.

You should be able to do some of the first Labyrinth at this point, there is some good epic gear in there to give your team a boost. Are you enhancing any gear?

Also tip, you can manually switch in a friend. Sometimes better to preemptively do this at an opportune time in a fight instead of waiting for a unit to die.
Oh, didn't nkow I could swap in a friend manually. Good to know, thanks.

I'm enhancing mostly weapons and the gear I can see myself using for a while, but only a little and sometimes it's mainly to do the daily water gun thing. I get the impression that at my point in the game, it doesn't make sense to commit to many upgrades because I'll likely replace that gear real soon anyway.

I'm at around floor 4 or 5 of the first labyrinth. Getting some blue gear there, though the gold chests haven't been great to me because they aren't sets of damage/crit/health, which are the sets I'm mostly keeping an eye out for. Are effectiveness/resistance sets any good?

I've bought one of the 950 skystone packs and I can afford another, but I'm not sure if I should buy the packs now or sit on the stones themselves. Does that "bookmarks for skystones" pack ever go on sale or anything?

I'm a bit lower on bookmarks/stones than someone who started saving right away because when I first started, I made the mistake of doing a few additional pulls in the hopes of getting a few additional units with which to build my initial team. It was based on advice given somewhere on Reddit. It makes some sense to me, but it didn't pan out for me because I only got healers and mediocre/dupe artifacts lol.

Mio

Oct 16, 2018
So huh...
Guilty Gear collab...
I didn't expect it.

Being an old geek I never expect collabs to be interesting for me. I don't follow any recent IP, so I wasn't expecting anything interesting.
Then they revealed one of my favorite teenager-time fighter games as the collab.

My credit card is ready...

draconuszero

Oct 28, 2017
It actually was Ken. Shoulda kept my mouth shut.
rqwvLy5.gif

Staab

Oct 28, 2017
Today's update patch notes :
- Update info
- Full patch notes (Haste & Ken, separate drop rate up banners, haste focused storyline, GG collab prologue, QoL addition : "The following options have been added to the game settings; "Haptic Feedback" and "Vibrate When Battle Ends". ")

Snormy

I'll think about it
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
Morizora's Forest
Haste! I kind of want him but damn, not enough BM for the life of me. I also really don't need another fire 5* (except Ama, I need both Amas) I pulled another silk in daily. >8(

I'm enhancing mostly weapons and the gear I can see myself using for a while, but only a little and sometimes it's mainly to do the daily water gun thing. I get the impression that at my point in the game, it doesn't make sense to commit to many upgrades because I'll likely replace that gear real soon anyway.

I'm at around floor 4 or 5 of the first labyrinth. Getting some blue gear there, though the gold chests haven't been great to me because they aren't sets of damage/crit/health, which are the sets I'm mostly keeping an eye out for. Are effectiveness/resistance sets any good?

I've bought one of the 950 skystone packs and I can afford another, but I'm not sure if I should buy the packs now or sit on the stones themselves. Does that "bookmarks for skystones" pack ever go on sale or anything?

I'm a bit lower on bookmarks/stones than someone who started saving right away because when I first started, I made the mistake of doing a few additional pulls in the hopes of getting a few additional units with which to build my initial team. It was based on advice given somewhere on Reddit. It makes some sense to me, but it didn't pan out for me because I only got healers and mediocre/dupe artifacts lol.

The tip I was given in terms of equipment is that other than speed sets the priority should be stats before sets. By all means make sets but remember that if a single piece of equipment has 10% hp, 10% def is already doing more than half the work of a set bonus and this isn't even taking into consideration other stats.

Characters like Ras and Angie scales off HP so HP sets and HP substats will do well on them. Resist and Effectiveness have their uses but it is usually better for substats or specific characters that rely heavily on debuffs. Angie's 3rd skill also grants immunity which lessens the need for high resist, especially early in the game. Substats on gear increases every 3 levels but only 1 chosen randomly and if you get a decent item with a few increases in % it will probably out do low level, poor substat items despite having set bonus. Taking all this into consideration, upgrade good pieces as you're doing and use filler to make up stats or set bonuses (which give stats!). Try to avoid items that are unfavourable in substats, such as non% HP and resist bonuses.
The exception is speed which is very valuable as it enables you to act sooner and is generally hard to build regardless. For the record, some of my characters still use level 47 red items because it rolled something like 28% attack and I haven't yet found a suitable replacement for that slot.

You will get some moonlight pulls when you beat 10-10. You should also be getting some skystones from stage objectives and side quests. Each stage also has a quest button that needs to be clicked and manually collecting rewards. :\ It is also worth getting the Breath of Orbis from the stages. It maybe difficult to fulfill all the requirements for each stage but the rewards are quite nice if you manage it. Knowing what your friend's heroes are capable of helps here I guess. My Ravi for instance should be able to carry in most situations, you really just spam S1 and she lifesteals + builds meter. Using S3 is aoe+stun but costs meter which lowers her dps so more of a emergency situation.

It is hard to say whether GG characters are worth pulling for if you don't have enough for guarantee but keep in mind that generally limited banners are pretty OP and even if you don't get the limited character you may pull someone else useful. You might also get a limited character on 1st pull. Such is gacha life. Characters will come over time though. I did poorly on my 30 list and ended up with Silk only to find out she is freely available to recruit later. I eventually pulled a Ravi who has been carrying me since and I have many other characters I got along the way. I am late to the Angelica party and am building her up now.

Ayato_Kanzaki

Nov 22, 2017
I got Haste in yesterday's free draw, so I'm not rolling either.

I know nothng of Guilty Gear, but I like Dizzy's design. The other three leave me indifferent.

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'd like Haste but definitely not pulling with GG on the horizon. Looks like Baiken is confirmed as the fourth.

Dee Dee

Nov 2, 2017
I already got Haste, and despite Ken being a real pain on arena defense, I'll keep saving for collab.
I'm at 750 BM, no idea how you guys all saved up double this amount or more, lol.

Snormy

I'll think about it
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
Morizora's Forest
I got Haste in yesterday's free draw, so I'm not rolling either.

I know nothng of Guilty Gear, but I like Dizzy's design. The other three leave me indifferent.

I don't really like Dizzy's designs but I really like her wings and the fact that they have opposing personalities of their own. I also really liked her insta-kill attack in Rev2 where she tries to prevent her dark wing from firing a blast that whiffs the opponent and explodes like a nuke in the background. Some of the reactions from the other characters such as Jam and Chipp were great.

I'm at 750 BM, no idea how you guys all saved up double this amount or more, lol.
I've been saving since Luna, though I did regret not trying a bit harder for Cermia before, a bit less so now. :D
I'm only on 850ish, but I believe I can get 1210 before the collab ends. Hopefully I don't need all of it to get the heroes anyway.

Silent

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I stopped rolling after Charles, I believe. Managed to get about 9k Skystones and 400 Bookmarks since then. I had to roll Luna the full 121 times twice to get her the only two times I got her. Hopefully the collab banner is a little more generous for me.

Mupod

Oct 25, 2017
Ken would be useful to me as one of the only red def breakers, but lol no not spending shit. Though I just realized a def break is definitely something I could see Sol having.

Very curious about this 'prologue'. Previously their 'upcoming event' in-game pages were just a few lines of text but this implies playable content. Would be great if the new characters are up in the journal or if the dataminers can find something. Gonna be a long day...

Dee Dee

Nov 2, 2017
Ken would be useful to me as one of the only red def breakers, but lol no not spending shit. Though I just realized a def break is definitely something I could see Sol having.

Very curious about this 'prologue'. Previously their 'upcoming event' in-game pages were just a few lines of text but this implies playable content. Would be great if the new characters are up in the journal or if the dataminers can find something. Gonna be a long day...

Baal, Charlotte, Tenebria and Cecilia all are red DEF breakers, so there's some choice. But you're right, they are all 5*, not like Taranor Guard or Kluri for the other elements.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Already have Haste, will pull a few times for Ken with my extra bookmarks. A Haste, Ken, Lidica, and Hazel fire team would be a lot of fun.

Packs don't ever go on sale for in game currency, that 950 to 50 conversion rate is the best you'll get. You can hold the skystones, it's no difference, some people do that so they aren't tempted to pull :)

As Snormy said, you generally want to focus on sub-stats first before worrying about building sets. For example my best character, Luna is running all 71 or lower Epic gear and has zero sets because the sub-stats those gear rolled are amazing. I use a rage weapon because it rolled 22% attack sub-stat. That 22% will outclass the bonus from a 4 piece attack set alone. I use a destruction necklace because it has 55% crit damage as a main stat, that'll outclass any bonus I got from a full destruction set. She outclasses my Chaos Sect Axe that has a full 85 Life-steal set and Crit Set. My end-game Angelica runs a 57 tier effectiveness ring because it has really good HP sub-stats. Sets are more of a min-max thing towards end game when you need that extra boost. That all being said, that gear you pull in Labyrinth should have good sub-stats and it is worth brining up to +9 at least. It wont be wasteful since you can always give it to a niche unit later instead of your daily drivers.

One piece of advice, is for right side gear (Necklace, Ring, Boots) they have randomly rolled main-stats. Keep your eyes out for % stats instead of "flat" stats. For example for your main damage dealer you definitely want Necklace/Ring/Boots that have offensive % stats such as Attack, Crit Chance, or Crit Damage. The higher tier accessories will provide upwards of +60% attack boost at +15. You can still see +30% with lower tiered gear which would be enough to push you over the edge of some difficulty spikes. For your tanks/healers you typically want Defense or HP %. Don't use necklaces/rings that are just a flat +100 HP or something like that, it's basically useless. The holy grail is boots with Speed main-stat, it's the only place you can get it as a main stat, and it is a major boost to speed. You usually want speed on your debuffers/buffers and healers (some will argue you want speed on everything).

Gear is the main driver of the game, just enhancing a ring a few times with garbage picked up from the story can boost your overall DPS and tankiness enough to get you over that next hurdle. Just be careful going all the way to +15 as it is super expensive the higher the enhancement gets.

Last edited:

Mupod

Oct 25, 2017
Baal, Charlotte, Tenebria and Cecilia all are red DEF breakers, so there's some choice. But you're right, they are all 5*, not like Taranor Guard or Kluri for the other elements.

Tieria originally filled that role, and probably would've been fine to keep her def break after all the other nerfs. They might as well have just removed the character. But yeah, it wasn't that big a deal until Golem 11 but the lack of accessible red defense break is pretty glaring now.

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I already got Haste, and despite Ken being a real pain on arena defense, I'll keep saving for collab.

I imagine getting lucky i.e. not needing many rolls to get units and/or stringent saving. If I hadn't had a disastrous run on trying (and failing) to get Cermia I'd be at ~1.5 pity pulls, the monthly gem pack and weekly PvP/dailies/sanctuary/etc. would have comfortably got me to 2 I think. As it is I might have to break out ye olde credit card depending on which units are limited.

Tieria originally filled that role, and probably would've been fine to keep her def break after all the other nerfs. They might as well have just removed the character. But yeah, it wasn't that big a deal until Golem 11 but the lack of accessible red defense break is pretty glaring now.

They did a terrible job balancing her, as you say they might as well just have deleted her.

Last edited:

Westlo

Nov 4, 2017
I can see Sol being a budget Ken (which would still be strong) if he's the welfare unit... so as much as I want Ken I'll have to pass.....

I wonder if they'll do the Luna side story during a dead week with a Yufine banner.

And thankfully Haste is a Gemini like Charles... so that should let me finish awakening Charles as well as a few more skill ups.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Disappointed it's Gemini catalysts, never used them from Charles. I need Heart of Hypocrisy's so bad. 7 of them for Angelica and I'm dreading farming 2800 AP in World Difficulty 9. I can do it walking a dog on WD9-3 to have a chance at one dropping, but it's sloooow, I really want her last awakening for that additional HP boost.

What do people buy with Normal Raid currency? I stupidly bought a queen's gift and an epic charm so I'm back down to 4, but I could start buying epic catalysts. The gear seems decent but at 67 it's kinda OBE for me at this point.

Flubbed so hard in Guild Wars this morning, I'm taking on stronger and stronger opponents for my Guild so the newer folks can pick off the easy ones. Had it set up where I would annihilate a team as long as Fluri landed a Provoke on their Luna, and of course she missed and Luna wiped out my Lidica and then I had to draw the next match as well. My margin for error is so slim with only 4 6* characters and Haste, Fluri, and Destina as my only geared (weakly at that too) 5*.

Rokuren

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Finally cleared Abyss 85! Gold! MolaGoraGo!

It almost fell apart at the end Bellona got Ulted removing my def break and then Silk died in the AOE attack removing my slow and minor CR reductions. I think he was about to take his 11th or 12th turn when I was able to end it.

Given that the first banner was Krau/Tenebria in one I was actually kind of surprised that the second week was just Iseria and that this week has Haste/Ken on separate banners.

Collab coming soon I wonder if the prologue has any meat to it or interesting info.

Ayato_Kanzaki

Nov 22, 2017
Those collab banners will very probably be limited. And I just happen to be back to 550+ BM... Dizzy, you'll be mine*.

Hueheheh...

* Unless you get a horrible skillset.

Volgihn

Oct 25, 2017
Quick update Ive done a total of 210 pulls, ive seen Angelica a total of 2 times. Im currently sitting on a pull with a 5* Ken which according to a tier list I found online is very good. Should I keep Ken or keep re rolling?

Snormy

I'll think about it
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
Morizora's Forest
Quick update Ive done a total of 210 pulls, ive seen Angelica a total of 2 times. Im currently sitting on a pull with a 5* Ken which according to a tier list I found online is very good. Should I keep Ken or keep re rolling?

What other heroes did you get? Ken is very strong single target dps and great in defense pvp.

If you've had enough of re-rolling Ken is a great hero to have. I know a lot of people suggest Angelica because she is incredibly useful but I wouldn't let this keep you from playing the game. On the other hand I'm not one of the salty ones who hasn't managed to pull decent healers, including Angelica well into my second month. The bonus for Ken is that he is pretty easy to build because his attack scales with HP. You build him beefy and he just automatically starts to do well.

I'm not a huge fan of re-rolling in gacha games but I think having a hero you like is nice even if it isn't what the meta recommends.

Volgihn

Oct 25, 2017
What other heroes did you get? Ken is very strong single target dps and great in defense pvp.

Rima, Aither, and Roozid. Everything else on the pull was 3* I'm at a point where I'm getting tired of re rolling so ill probably stop soon. I Need to start playing so I can be ready for the event next week.

Snormy

I'll think about it
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
Morizora's Forest
Rima, Aither, and Roozid. Everything else on the pull was 3* I'm at a point where I'm getting tired of re rolling so ill probably stop soon. I Need to start playing so I can be ready for the event next week.

That is fine. New heroes will come and you will get plenty of useful heroes as you go. Roozid has a specialty change available for him later too.

Westlo

Nov 4, 2017

Any selective summon roll with Ken or Vildred should be taken 100% of time, they are two of the best units in the game...

I had horrible luck getting Angelica... but I doubt it was anywhere near the norm.... the only 4 star units I had left to pull when I got Angelica was.... Rose (got her now), Achates (yep the two best 4 star healers avoided me like the plague.....) Zerato and Purgis.

You don't want to be that guy who wishes he had a Ken or Vildred while you've pulled multiple Angelicas...... and if MontMont's spec change is next and she's budget Angelica with a cleanse.....

2 Dark, 1 Light, 1 Fire, 2 Earth.... yeah MontMont should be the first Ice Spec change hero, a buffed S3 and a rune tree is going to make her very strong...

Fellow

Oct 27, 2017

I pretty much got to that point too in the beginning. I went through at least 3 rounds of full pulls before I just said no more and chose Sez without any healers nor anything else worth mentioning in the bunch.

Most of the early game I used Aither as a healer who worked just fine. When I reached 'normal' world 8 stages, I got Lots who carried me through 10-10. I then pulled Achates right after and used her for most of the raids/labs/hunts/abyss 80. Three months later I finally summoned Angelica from a daily (and poor Destina who's sitting on the sidelines). Even to this day, I still switch between Angelica and Achates here and there.

Yes, Angelica makes certain scenarios easier, but certainly is not a necessity for progress. Ken is a good hero. If you just want to play the game, go for it and enjoy.

SaberX85

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

I only managed to save 100 BM + 4k crystals for the event, i hope lady luck smiling on me

C'mon gacha god give me something

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
If you stick with Ken I'd look into getting Hazel's connection quest early on and then doing her specialty change to Mascot Hazel, she synergies really well with him.

Silent

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I'm pretty greedy. What did was roll those initial bookmarks you get (you only have enough for 3 or so pulls) until I got a 5 star. In my case, I was lucky enough to start with Diene's limited banner was out. After rolling an initial 5 star, I played until my selective summon where I got a second 5 star. But if you're tired of rerolling, Ken is an amazing 5 star to have. Even though Angelica helps so much in the game, I would keep Ken over an Angelica just because she is comparatively "easier" to pull.

Don't burn out on rerolling before you're able to enjoy the game. Plus with the collaboration banners coming, you may want a foot in the door gaining resources to pull for them as well.

Reszo

Oct 31, 2017
Sweet I managed to resist all banners only tried 3 times for iseria and quit. And I already have Ken and don't think I need Haste.

The bookmarks from sidestory will give me enough extra to pull on at least one limited banner (hopefully dizzy or sol)

TwinBahamut

Jun 8, 2018
The collaboration is Guilty Gear? Sweet!

I must get Dizzy. She's always been my main in that series. I hope she gets her icicle spike attack and Imperial Ray...

Sol will also certainly help my fire team. I hope he is good.

I'm glad I've got a lot of bookmarks for this one.

Famicom

Oct 25, 2017
I should've known this game had an ERA thread.... Well hello, I'm on *checks game* day 60 of playing this and am enjoying it. I mostly play fighting games and nabbed this as a distraction away from them, only for it to collab me right back into them!

Currently working on a W11 team so I can start gear grinding proper.

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
Sprites are infinitely more important than the art.

Kayron for example has the fucking ugliest sprite in the game and it actually makes me not use him.

Status
Not open for further replies.